Broken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!" she finished. He wasn't smiling.

"Sing "Golden Slumbers"."

She sang that as well, this time putting every drop of tenderness into her voice. It something her father had sung to her when she was a child. Her voice almost broke during the second chorus chorus and all of a sudden, his gentle hand cupped her cheek.

"Beautiful," he said. "And brilliant. Come up here."

She sat beside him on the bed, and he carefully repositioned them to lay down beside one another. "Sing "Skating Away"," he ordered.

That was one of the songs she had been surprised to see among the papers. Jethro Tull was by no means obscure, and yet, it seemed like her parents were the only people on earth who knew about them. She would have to work in the fact that it was one of her favorite songs.

She began singing up to the ceiling and his arm wrapped around her waist. He circled her belly button with a finger, which tickled and made her fumble with the words. As soon as she started bubbling up with laughter he pressed further and ran his hands all along the sides of her body. The singing stopped, giving way to the laughter. Of all the things they had done to her, this was the first time she felt the urge to tell them to stop. She managed to open her eyes and saw he was grinning down at her.

She saw it: an opportunity. His face was so close already, and he was only seconds away from doing it himself. He dipped, and she leaned up and touched his lips softly with hers. She could sense his surprise in an instant, and his hands stopped moving. The surprise gave way to pleasure instantly, and he invaded her mouth with his tongue.

They kissed for a few minutes before his hand started traveling down her side again and between her legs. He pulled away for a moment. "Oh, if only," he said. He inserted a gentle finger inside of her and wiggled it around. "I like the initiative, my little song bird, but you need to ask before you do something like that."

He removed his finger and began to sit up. "I'm sorry, Master," she said, moving as he directed her. She lay down over his lap on her stomach, and he began to swat her buttocks with his hand.

"I know you're sorry," he said. "But now you'll know what to do when you feel those urges."

"Yes, Master," she said. The spanking didn't faze her at all, even with the residual pain of her paddling the day before. He was pleased with her, and that was all that mattered.

When he was done punishing her, he had her lay on his lap for a while, running his hand across her back like she was a pet cat. "Keep singing," he said. He started playing with one of her nipples again.

She finished "Skating Away" for him while he stroked her back. "How does a girl your age get to know a song like that?" he asked.

"It's one of my favorites, Master," she said. "My parents are fans of Jethro Tull."

"A nice surprise," he said. "I'll have to think of more music for you. On the floor. Eat your lunch."

She ate on the floor like a dog. No one had ever told her to do this, but he had left the plate on the floor, not the nightstand or the bed. He started caressing her buttocks. "You're still not fooling me," he said. "Even with that little kiss." She was eating, so she couldn't answer. "You will be broken one way or another. And I'll hold you to your promise. I will be your god."

She kept her eyes on her plate. They were burning with hatred. She knew exactly what she would do with him when she got out. It involved a very sharp knife. "Yes, Master," she said. She continued eating while he chuckled.

12