Broken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She splashed water in his face then dove into the water to swim away. He chased her and grabbed her right ankle as she swam and kicked her legs. He pulled her to the side of the pool where they both clung to the edge.

"I'll give you the freedom to kid around with me because I have a sense of humor despite being your Master," he said, "but if you ever disobey an order like this morning, I will not hesitate to punish you. Understood?

"yes Master," she answered without hesitation.

"Good, I can see that you're testing my limits. Be careful that you don't stretch things too far. You just might end up not liking what happens. I have a lot of ideas for teaching obedience."

She remained silent but looked at his face. He stared back briefly before pulling himself out of the pool. He walked by his chair and retrieved his swim trunks, slipping into them before moving on.

"I forgot to bring some drinks over to the pool. Wait there," he said as he walked to the cabana near the pool. He opened a small refrigerator door and took out two cans of beer. He also had some dip and crackers on hand that he brought over to the lounge chairs.

"Come join me for a little mid-morning snack before you make lunch for us," he called as he sat in his chair.

Linda slowly got out of the pool. Not having a towel she was conscious about dripping water profusely at first until it became a trickle as she walked across the hot concrete to be at his side. Her naked body shed the water more quickly than a bathing suit would have, she thought to herself. He sat facing her chair.

"Here, sit on the side, facing me," he said.

Linda complied and grasped the sides of the lounger with her hands. Ben took the two unopened cans of cold beer and pressed them against her breasts. She was startled by the gesture as well as the temperature and pulled back away from him.

"Hold still," he ordered as she fidgeted. "Come closer."

He took the beers and slowly circled her nipples. Her natural reaction happened quickly as her nipples pinged and became rock hard. Ben leaned forward to run his hand over her left breast as he placed his mouth around her right. He looked at them admiringly as he cracked one of the cans open and handed it to her. He opened the other for himself. She ran her left hand over her right nipple, feeling the effects of what he had done.

"No, no, leave them like that for my enjoyment," he said as he stroked her right breast to enjoy her perky nipples. "Here, make sure you try this dip with the crackers, hon. You can't drink that beer on an empty stomach."

He moved the small table closer to her. He leaned back in his chair and relaxed with the beer and snacks.

"Why don't you relax for a few minutes too, Linda? We need to get you back inside pretty soon or you'll get burned."

She crawled back in her lounger to sit alongside him. She looked over and he was just kicked back and relaxed but did not have his eyes closed. She sat back to relax too. The dip in the pool had been refreshing so she didn't feel so uncomfortable at the moment but the heat was beginning to build again.

"I'm thinking about what to do with you next," he confided with her. I picked up a number of things when I went to my P.O. Box yesterday. Living out here, I buy a lot of on-line mail order stuff. I got some toys and lingerie for you. I can't wait to try the new stuff out on you. It could get exciting when we try new things together...or is that when I try new things to you. It was nice that your papers came with sizes and measurements. I also got some female necessities so make sure you let me know when you need any of that stuff. I was thinking of the corset training too but it just too hot for that right now."

She was surprised that he had put so much thought into things and she in particular. Linda wasn't sure how a Master normally treated his slave but she wasn't expecting this much undivided attention. "Toys?" What kinds of things was he planning for her? The name implied "fun" as opposed to "pain" - right? He hadn't been terribly rough on her so far except for that breathing control thing where he almost choked her. Might he get that rough again? She looked through the pool fence. Beyond a narrow arrangement of decorative plants there was nothing but desert. Hopefully he would let on a little more about things as time went by. Was he a creature of habit? She'd have to watch for patterns to see whether she could find an opportunity that repeated itself in a predictable manner.

"You know, I got an email from your old friend Dr. Lee the other day. She's wondering how you're working out. She also insists that I need to continue with your slave training or you will never be a good slave. What do you think? Do you need more slave training? I thought that you were pretty well trained until this morning. Maybe she's right. Anyway, she had a long list of training exercises that I should put you through. I guess we'll have to see how you do."

His remarks about the cruel Dr. brought back bad memories and scared her a bit that she was still in touch with him. Linda thought that the cruel training was behind her. Any instructions from her would surely be unpleasant at best. She wondered what she could do to gain his confidence that she would serve him properly. Maybe he wasn't inclined to agree with Dr. Lee.

"Can I give you a massage? She asked as he silently relaxed with his beer and snacks on the lounge chair. "I'd like to show my appreciation for how well you've treated me. Do you have any lotion out here?"

"A massage would be nice but let's wait until we go back inside. I think you're almost done out here for now."

He finished his drink and looked over at her.

"Okay, let's go inside into my place," he said as he stood. "You can gather the plates and empties," he told her.

She did as she was told and followed him to the huge patio door that overlooked the pool area from the house. As he slid the door open, she could see an expansive kitchen and great room that both looked out at the pool. The openness and size of the rooms were overwhelming. She carried the things from outside and walked over to the kitchen sink where she reasoned there must be a garbage container. She set the things down on the counter as he looked in the refrigerator.

"It looks like we have quite a bit of food in there." He announced. "Let's see what you can make us for lunch."

She felt on the spot. Was this some sort of test? Linda went over to the refrigerator and opened the door to find out what it held. She saw some pre-made salads like coleslaw and potato salad. There were also several kinds of meats, cheeses. There were several kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables. She opened the freezer and immediately saw frozen pizza among other pre-prepared foods.

"As you can see, I tend to eat a lot of prepared foods but that was before I became a slave owner. I'm expecting you to improve my diet - both in terms of flavor and variety. You can make a list of what you'll need for next week but for now, see what you can whip up. I am very hungry as I'd imagine you are too."

She didn't normally eat much for lunch but the recent lack of food and the strenuous sex had left her feeling hungry too. Maybe being out of the corset allowed her stomach to expand and feel more empty as well. Not wanting to give him any excuse for punishment right now she started with whatever looked good to her. She was beginning to feel the tinges of sunburn, especially on her breasts. She looked down and noticed the telltale color of sunburn.

She had to open a lot of cupboard doors in order to find plates and glasses. The silverware was about where she expected it. She could not find any sharp knives. She looked over at him sitting on a stool on the other side of the counter. He looked interested in what she was doing.

"Got a sharp knife for me?" she asked.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" he replied, laughing. "You are going to have to make do with the butter knives and maybe that scissors with the rounded tips in the end drawer. What are we having?"

"I'm not quite sure yet," she replied, "but I think I can do something with all of this stuff. Do you want hot or cold?":

"Cold sounds good for lunch," he said as he leaned on his hand with his elbow on the counter. "Probably easier for your first time too. I have to go check on a few things," he said out of the blue.

He opened a cabinet under the counter and pulled out another steel cable tether like the other one.

"I'm going to secure you so you can get around the kitchen. Have lunch ready by 12:30."

She looked at the clock on the microwave and saw that she only had twenty minutes. He fastened the tether to an anchor in the floor and wrapped the other end around her right ankle.

"I'll get you some sunburn cream and we'll try to give you some relief when I return. It looks like I got you a little overdone."

She decided that she better keep lunch simple considering how little time she had.

Besides, she wasn't really feeling like doing a gourmet meal. A loaf of bread was in the front. She took out some deli meat, cheese, tomato and mayo and set about making two sandwiches. There were some pickles and chips that she found in the pantry. She had just finished slicing the sandwiches when he returned carrying a couple boxes and a shopping bag.

Ben set th3e things on the couch in the great room and ambled over to the counter from the bar stool side. He sat down and surveyed the food that she had prepared.

"That looks good," he commented. I'll have to show you where I keep the lemons and the thing for squeezing them. I like my lemonade. See if there's any in the fridge."

They settled on bottled water and ate their lunches. She was not happy about the cable around her ankle. It was barely long enough for her to sit at the snack bar stool. She was nearly yanked off her feet once when she walked unaware that she was reaching the end, then it almost pulled her leg out from under her as she caught herself on a counter. As far as he was concerned, it was a necessity even though she kept a poker face regarding her escape planning. She put on a good front and appeared relatively content to be there. He got up after finishing his food and got a tube of something from somewhere down the hall.

"Sit up and I'll rub some of this soothing gel into your red areas. It might not be too late to salvage your tan."

He squeezed a liberal amount into his left palm and rubber his hands together. The gel felt very cold on her breasts as he applied it to both simultaneously. He rubbed it in all over very well. He also applied some to her forehead, nose and around her waist. He lingered as he rubbed a liberal amount into her pubic hair as he applied more lotion to her groin area. He couldn't resist running his well-lubricated fingers through her slit making her blush. She felt more embarrassed about blushing that whatever it was that caused that reaction.

"It's time for my private fashion show," he announced after he took care of her sun issues.

Ben released her ankle restraint then walked over to the packages and checked for something in particular.

"Come over here, you," he called out.

Linda walked slowly over between the couches that were set at a right angle to one another with a huge square coffee table in front of both.

"Since your breasts and maybe your pussy are going to need attention for the sunburn I don't think that now would be the best time to try on the sexy lingerie that I got from Vitoria's Secret. But...I do have another interesting toy in here that you might find interesting and I find erotic."

He dug in one of the boxes and pulled out a blister packed device. She could see that he cardboard was almost a foot tall by about eight inches wide. He turned it around to show her the giant hook. It had three steel balls in the package as well. Ben pulled out a pocket knife and opened the wrapping. He held the hook that had a loop on one end and threads on the other end that made a big loop. He took the smallest ball, about an inch in diameter and screwed it onto the hook.

"Have you even seen n anal hook before?" he asked, studying the reaction on her face.

"Um, no. The name suggests that it is for insertion into someone's butt hole."

"That's right,: he said. "Yours to be exact. I'm going to start with the smallest ball on the end for easy insertion. The bigger balls are better if you intend to lift someone by the hook."

A chill swept up her spine. She noticed that her had some thick black nylon cord too.

"I'm going to get you all hooked up, so to speak, first then I'll attend to your reddening tits. Get up here on the coffee table after you remove the decorations," he ordered. "Get down on your elbows and knees."

She removed a flower arrangement and a tray, setting them aside on another chair. She looked at his face for approval as she crawled onto the low table. He had his ideas on how he wanted her positioned and guided her, lifting her head up by the chin. She wound up kneeling on the table with her upper body supported on her elbows, facing away from him.

"Okay, remain in that position. We haven't done much butt play yet so this might be tight."

He applied a liberal amount of lubricant from a tube to the ball on the end of the hook. She felt him spread more lubricating jelly on her anus with his fingers, making her flinch. The gel felt cold and wet but she liked the sensation of his fingers stroking her butt hole. Her muscles tightened as he spread the gel as deeply inside of her as his two fingers could reach. As she looked straight forward at the window he brought the hook to her crack and placed the ball squarely on her anus. She braced herself as he began to apply pressure. He pushed gently, then increased the force until the ball began to spread her opening. The ball parted her anus more easily than they both expected as it entered her cavity. He inserted it until the ball was deep inside her and the hook was touching her lower back. The ball felt very cold, foreign and odd inside of her. He rested the long end of her hook on her lower back.

"Be still now," he said as he came alongside her. I'm going to guide you up now."

Still resting on her knees he placed his hands on her back and stomach and slowly tilted her upright.

"Put your arms up like this and place your hands on both side of your head."

She did as instructed. He skillfully tied some of the thick rope around her right wrist, brought it down and behind her back. He looped the rope through the eyelet at the exposed end of the hook then walked around behind her to her left side. He drew the rope tight and tied the other end to her left wrist. He had the blunted scissor to cut off the excess rope.

"Now get back down on your elbows."

He helped to lower her gradually. The rope grew tighter and pulled the ball-end of the hook deeper inside of her. She was glad when her elbows touched the table as she wasn't sure she could stand any more tension in the cruel device.

"Be still," he said as he walked out of the room.

TBC

*****

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I do appreciate any ideas that you might have. This could be a long story.

12