Broken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a small sip to let him see her drinking. He left her alone in the kitchen as he went out the sliding glass door to the patio by the pool. She could see that he had nearly another complete kitchen along one side of the back patio. She sipped wine from her glass as she watched him for a few minutes, getting the grill started and arranging things from a cabinet alongside the grill. Linda looked inside the grocery bag for what there was for the salad. She wondered how she was going to deal with the tomatoes and cucumbers without a sharp knife. The kitchen was so large that she would be challenged to find anything. Fortunately he had left a salad bowl on the counter. It contained a plastic lettuce knife that looked like it could be lethal despite the material from which it was made. She pressed the tip against her finger and noticed that it was indeed sharp.

She was able to put together a nice salad by the time he returned with the steaks, bread and potatoes that he had also cooked outside. He brought everything to the dining table that sat between the kitchen and great room, overlooking the pool. Some of the back yard lights were beginning to come on as twilight approached. He held the chair out at the side of the table that faced the pool for her. She noticed that it was just within the reach of her tether. Once she sat, be stooped down and unlocked her ankle restraint. He set it aside and sat next to her at the head of the table on left side.

"Oh Linda. I forgot to bring the bottle of wine to the table. Would you please go and bring it here?" he asked politely.

"Yes, Sir," she answered as she arose from her seat.

She brought the bottle over and took it upon herself to top off his glass.

"Why don't you finish it?" he said more as a statement than a question. "There's another bottle in the refrigerator."

Linda emptied the bottle into her glass, smiling because she knew what he was trying to get her drunk too. She had already consumed one glass so she was feeling a little tipsy having not eaten in a while. It worried her a little because wine always seemed to make her horny. She also considered herself desirable in the hot and sexy outfit. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. She's have to see how the evening went. She knew he had something special in mind but she had plans to ply him for information that could help her get away. Let the game begin.

"Let's eat," he said as they were finally settled at the table. "I'm sorry but I just can't take my eyes off of you tonight. You look amazing."

"Well thank you," she replied automatically.

"I don't know how long I can go without getting physical with you though. We just may have to clear this table and do it right here"

That remark caught her attention as she took her first bite of steak. She smiled coyly and continued chewing the delicious steak then washed it down with a sip of wine. She immediately took another bite to avoid speaking.

"So tell me Linda, what did you do in your previous life? I realized when I was away getting dinner that I really don't know anything about you."

She thought for a moment then replied, "Before my life was taken away from me, I had a great circle of friends, a boyfriend and a career in marketing with a consulting firm."

"Do you ever wonder what they must be thinking about your disappearance?"

"I think about them all the time, especially my poor mother. I can't imagine what they are thinking and doing. I'm sure she's still frantically doing everything in her power to try to find me. I'd hate to be in your shoes if my mother ever got a hold of you."

The conversation was making Linda feel and act very emotional. She fought back tears.

"I can imagine. I really can," Ben replied thoughtfully. I try to avoid thinking about things like that."

"If that bothers you, why don't you let me go? I have no idea who you really are or where we are. I'm guessing that your name probably isn't even Ben."

"I'm thinking I'm not going to do that," he replied as he stared into her watering eyes. He knew he had gotten off on a raw topic and kicked himself mentally for being so stupid. He desperately tried to changed the subject. "Tell me about your romantic and sexual fantasies. That's why I bought you after all. If there are things that really turn you on I'd like to know that."

"Do you realize how dehumanizing that sounds?" she asked with her eyes focused on his eyes this time.

"Maybe trying to an intimate dinner with a slave wasn't such a good idea," he replied. "We can just finish here and then I'll have my way with you before I lock you up for the evening. Would you rather just be treated like my concubine? I do have the means to make your life unpleasant."

Linda could see that this conversation was creating tension and making him angry when she spoke the truth about her feelings. She wanted to change the subject too.

"I'm sorry," she said meekly. "I shouldn't have been so harsh. You have treated me well so I will provide my pleasant company for this lovely dinner." (Besides, she had questions to ask).

"As you know, I'm new at this and maybe I give you too much latitude to speak and do your own thing. I'll have to work on providing a consistent message to you as my slave. When we get the hormones flowing, I am not necessarily rational either. You know, Dr. Lee will take girls like you back in trade when customers like me grow tired of their slaves or decide that they're not working out. We always have that option too."

"I'm really sorry, Master. I will try to please you in the future. Maybe the wine emboldened me to say things like that."

"No worries, my dear. I'm sure you meant every word, whether you said it or kept it to yourself."

She tried again to change the subject. She played on his ego and it worked.

"So how did a guy like you end up living in a place like this in the middle of the desert?"

"I started out as a grunt in the construction business and worked my way up to better and better positions. I was pretty ambitious and the times were right for me to start my own company in the mid 2000's, before things crashed. I knew a lot of the right people and had the right connections so I was able to grow my company into something rather sizeable. I was offered quite a bit of money for my company a few years after I got it rolling so I sold it. I figured that I could always start another construction company or something if I missed it but these days I'm just enjoying life as much as possible."

They both continued to eat the dinner as though they hadn't eaten in days. They both avoided questions that could stir up controversy or emotional outbreaks.

"Wow! ,You certainly are big and strong enough to have been a builder - were you a carpenter at one point?"

"Yes but since I started so young I was pretty much a jack of all trades, but yes carpentry was my main focus.".

"So you're already retired?"

"More or less. I still have an interest in my former company but I seldom have to do anything except attend board meetings and consult from time to time. That's where I was this afternoon."

So the company must be located pretty close to his ranch, she gathered, storing that piece of intelligence away for the future.

"Sir, would it be too forward of me to come over there and massage your shoulders? I'd like to feel your muscles if I may?" she said in her feminine and seductive voice.

"Sure, why not?" he answered feeling ready to get a little physical with her.

She stood on the heels to get solid footing and assess her state of intoxication, then sauntered around behind him where she placed her hands on his shoulders. She squeezed and kneaded his shoulder muscles as she rubbed her breasts against his head and shoulders.

"I think you're pretty tense," she announced as she continued to work his shoulders and upper arms knowing that he could smell the scent of her perfume.

He ignored the remark as he closed his eyes and enjoyed her therapeutic touching.

"Step over here and let me take another look at you in that sexy dress," he commanded.

She sashayed over to stand in front of him and placed her hands on her hips in a provocative manner to make sure he was turned on. Her dress was tight across her hips making every detail of her pussy visible in the black fabric.

"Come over here and sit in my lap," he said, his eyes frozen on her shapely body. "That corset and diet really gave you a killer figure."

She was feeling amorous herself and slowly settled onto his lap. She could feel his erection through his pants as she settled in on his lap. She wiggled just a bit to tantalize him. She placed her arms around his neck to see whether she had him under her spell. He didn't move as she pressed her chest against his.

"Do you ever take women out to the barn for some old-fashioned hayloft action?" she inquired.

"No, not yet," he replied as he began stroking her body.

"I suppose it would be pretty hot to do that now," she continued. "How about in the pool?"

"Sometimes," he answered. " I want to play in here for a while before we go outside though," he said, gaining back control of the conversation. "Let's get you out of that dress. Dessert can wait."

He took hold of the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down. He ran his hands over her bare back, sending shivers through her entire body. She had to admit, he did something for her physically. Apart from being a dreadful human being, he was handsome, strong and charming. Ben kissed her on the back then slipped the dress over her shoulders. It lay down around her waist as he brought his hands up to caress her breasts. He played with her nipples through the sheer bra, making them harder than they already had become. She turned to face him more directly and he kissed her on the mouth.

"By the way," he said softly, "This is going to get rough tonight. I hope you like rough sex."

"Bring it on, Master," she said sweetly as she smiled at him.

He picked her up with one arm and pulled her dress down with the other. He carefully slipped it over her shoes. She kicked the dress free as he placed both arms beneath her. Ben carried her into his bedroom. She noticed that he had some soft indirect lighting and the room looked very luxurious and neatly decorated. Various candles were in several locations be were not lit. He threw her, back-down on the bed and watched her reaction. He lay down beside her and placed his left hand under his chin with his elbow on the mattress. He used his right hand to spread her legs slightly. He stroked her thighs with his light touch eliciting a soft moan.

"Lie still while I make you cum," he said as he began to massage her cunt through the mesh and lace fabric. His touch was light and his movement slow as he teased her by running his fingers over her lips, stopping just short of her clit. He could feel her lips become engorged as he played with her. She let out short gasps as her breathing quickened. He could feel through the lace that she was beginning to get wet. The mesh fabric gradually filled with her honey as he stroked her. He continued, making her moan and struggle to remain still. Her thong grew wetter and she could hear the moisture as he stroked his fingers through it. He bent down and flicked his tongue over the wet mesh.

"Stay here and pull the comforter and sheets back," he said as he went to his closet. "Light the candles too," he added as he took a butane lighter out of a drawer.

He came out carrying a huge wedge-shaped pillow along with a smaller version. He placed the big one on the bed with the tall end of the wedge a foot and a half away from a side edge of the bed. The smaller wedge mated with the other on the incline which provided a level surface at the far end away from the tallest side.

"Bend over the wedge with your knees here and your upper body on the other piece."

She crawled up on the king-sized bed and knelt as he instructed before she bent down over the edge. The firm wedge-shaped pillow positioned her ass high above the bed with her body comfortably supported on the smaller wedge. He untied the strap for her bralette from behind her neck and stripped it of. He then pulled her thong down to her knees then pulled it out from under them and over her heels. He placed his hands on her ankles and spread her legs. She was sure that he was taking his own pants off too as she quickly felt his cock entering her wet cunt. He pounded her even harder than the last time. His hands clasped around her breasts as he banged her hard and fast. Banging was the only way to describe the fucking that she took at that moment. She came multiple times as he continued with unbelievable stamina. Ben moaned loudly when he reached orgasm. He made her feel sexier than she had felt in a long time.

He left the room again then returned with their glasses of wine. She noticed that he had refilled them. He handed one to her. She took a sip as she rested where she lay, not daring to move until instructed to do so. He laid on his side beside her, smiling as he looked at her face.

"So tell me MS Linda, have you ever been engaged in kinky sex with any boyfriends or girlfriends?"

"Uh, not really," she answered. There was one time in college when I kissed my best friend on a dare. We laughed about it afterward and it didn't really do anything for me."

"I noticed that the spanking made you a little moist. Did you like it?"

"I didn't at first but the stinging felt sort of erotic at the time," she admitted.

"Good, maybe we can find more opportunities to pleasure you with pain," he said thoughtfully as he pondered the possibilities..

He looked down at her breasts and slowly circled her right areola as he looked at her from head to toe. He smiled as the silence became uncomfortable.

"I was thinking about the advice from Dr. Lee to make sure I continue to train and discipline you. I've been mulling over a few ideas on what to do next. Roll over onto your back and I'll be right back. Do you feel like you're still undisciplined dear?"

"No, Sir," she said. I live to pleasure you."

He slapped the side of her ass. "Did I ever tell you how much I hate sarcasm, especially from my slave? You've got the right idea though."

He rolled over and slipped out of the bed and onto the floor. Reaching out with his right hand he took hers and pulled her across the sheets and onto her feet. He embraced her and she reciprocated. She felt his erection against her stomach. She felt turned on again too and could feel her body responding. He stooped lower to engage her vagina with his penis. He lifted her as he penetrated her again. Moving over to an open space on the wall beside a dresser he charged the wall, banging her back into the rough texture. She tucked her head in over his shoulder just in time. He proceeded to fuck her hard, thrusting his pelvis in and out of her vagina. She hung on tighter and wrapped her legs around him to draw his member in deeper. He continued to pound her hard making the whole room shake from the force. She felt the scraping of the sharp edges of the wall's knock-down texture on her sweaty back. They reached orgasm together again as he slowed down. They were both winded and breathing hard.

He carried her across the room to a patio door that overlooked the pool from the bedroom. The outside air was hot as he carried her outside. He carefully walked across the terrace then suddenly jumped into the deep end of the pool with Linda still hanging onto his body. The luke-warm saltwater mostly provided relief as it cooled their overheated bodies. The salt stung on the scratches on her back however. She hung on to him and floated along as he moved about the pool in and out of the underwater lights until he came to a rest at one side in the deep end. They were next to the ladder that was mounted on the side of the pool.

"Here," he said as he took her body in both hands and positioned her in front of the ladder. "Stay in front of the ladder and keep your back against it.

She did as she was told. He reached over the side of the pool and grabbed a round, white life preserver with a rope attached. He took the rope from the floatation device and began to tie her to the ladder. He wrapped the first few wraps around her chest then went down to her waist to tie her there to the ladder under the surface of the water. He took care to make sure that her hands were captured by the rope when he looped it around her waist. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

"I'll be back in about an hour. I have something to take care of. I'll release you then after you get all pruney. Stay put now."

He laughed and squeezed her left breast before swimming to the other side of the pool and crawling out. He took one last look at her before he went back into the master bedroom. She rested there where he had tied her. The ropes held her securely enough that she didn't have to worry about keeping her head above water. What was he up to? Was this just one of sadistic games? She rubbed her fingers together. She wasn't too pruney yet but in an hour, who knew? She wiggled a bit. She was pretty sure that she could get free from the ropes. Was he testing her? What would she do and where could she go if she left the pool? She decided that her escape plan was too undeveloped to try anything at that time so she waited patiently. He was so mean to her sometimes but at least this wasn't painful. He returned sooner than she expected which made her think that he was testing her. He jumped into the water and untied her. She climbed the ladder first as he wished before he did likewise.

"I think we are both going to sleep well tonight," he said as he wrapped his arm over her shoulders and walked her back into the bedroom. "Let's go to back to the bed now."

Once inside the bedroom he put her to bed on the passenger side. He pulled out a regular linked chain that was attached to the massive frame beneath the bed. He fastened a shackle around her right ankle then went into his closet. She laid on her back and stared at the ceiling fan that was creating a rush of cooling air. The evening had left her hot and the cool air felt good. He returned from his closet in just a minute or so.

"Lie still while I pour this on you," he said as he unscrewed the cap from a flask of some alcoholic beverage.

She had no idea what he was about to do but she did as he told her. The liquid startled her as he filled her navel. He bent over her, parting her legs as he placed his tongue into the pool he had just created over her navel. He went down and began to run his tongue over her clit. The sensation was one of wetness followed by a stinging sensation. The sting felt almost like an antiseptic being applied to an open cut.

"Peppermint schnapps," he explained as he moved up to re-dip his tongue and return to applying the refreshing liquor to her sensitive areas.

He played with her in various places around and into her vagina with the schnapps.

He stopped her from bringing her hand down to touch herself. "Uh uh, keep your hands away," he scolded her. "I want you to spend the night in my bed with me. I just got an idea of what we will do tomorrow. You will want to be well rested."

He crawled into the bed beside her and turned out the lights with some remote control device. He surprised her a little when he slid over beside her and spooned her. He wrapped his left arm over her bare body and pulled up the sheet.

"Good night, Linda," he said softly.

"Good night, Sir," she said as they both drifted off to sleep.

12