Broken Circle

Story Info
Wife seeks to cuck her husband.
9.1k words
4.3
117.5k
126

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an alternative version of Circle of Cuckolds published back in 2006. I enjoyed the original but wanted to explore how the main character Bruce could have reacted differently.

*****

Bruce and his wife Linda were having drinks on the patio of their large suburban home. Bruce, a 42-year-old accountant, had done very well in his profession and was up for a vice presidency of the firm. Their expensive home reflected Bruce's financial success.

Linda, a 36-year-old attractive brunette looked less than her age. Thanks to a disciplined regimen of exercise and diet, her figure was that of a woman ten years younger. Her most notable features were her large bust and long shapely legs. Linda was an elementary school teacher, but she stopped working as Bruce's income increased.

Sex for Bruce and Linda was very satisfactory for him, but less so for Linda. Things picked up somewhat for Linda when the couple ventured into the world of suburban swinging last year. Although the guys were nothing to write home about in Linda's opinion. The parties, however, had become less and less frequent, and this was the topic of conversation on this particular evening.

"I don't get it," said Bruce. "First Sarah and Bill dropped out, then Marie and Jim. Now the get-togethers are less and less frequent."

"I know," responded Linda. "It is frustrating. But I think I know the reason."

"You do?" - asked Bruce, surprised.

"I think so."

"What is it?"

"Well," began Linda with obvious hesitation, "I was talking to Marie over coffee the other day. Apparently the action hasn't stopped, but some of our friends have gone in a different direction."

"What does that mean - a different direction?"

"Well," continued Linda, "I don't know quite how to put it. But basically some of the ladies started finding those evenings less than exciting."

"You're kidding!" - said Bruce.

"Nope: Now I know you guys are really into it, but Sarah was looking for excitement and started found a new thing."

"What new thing?"

"Well, it's some form of party which mixes couple and singles and you get a bigger age range."

"So," continued Linda, "Sarah told Marie and that's where they go, they say it is the most exciting thing they have ever experienced."

"Who are the singles that go" asked Bruce.

"Oh errm younger people generally, fit and attractive, I think that's what makes those parties more appealing."

When Bruce returned with two fresh drinks, she took a sip, crossed her legs, and sighed softly.

"What is it?" - asked Bruce.

"Oh, nothing," she said. "Probably just too much to drink and too long since one of our parties, guess I am curious."

"Do you want to go?"

Linda beamed with delight. It had been even easier than she had imagined.

* * * * * * *

A few days later Linda and Bruce were entertaining their friends Marie and Jim. It was late on a Saturday night after a candlelit dinner where there had been no mention of swinging. Now, relaxing in the balmy summer night air and mellow with wine, thoughts turned to sex.

For his part, Bruce was once again admiring the lovely Marie, a blonde, 29-year-old legal assistant at a prestigious city law firm. It was Linda who turned the conversation to the "Circle" group.

"So tell us, Marie," she began, "what about the "Circle?"

"Oh, it's great! We love it, don't we, honey?" she said, addressing her husband, Jim.

"Yes, dear," he responded with somewhat less enthusiasm.

"Are you thinking about coming to a Circle party?"

"Well, I don't know," said Bruce.

"You should, it's a completely different experience."

"Why is called the circle?"

Linda's eyes widened slightly, flashing a warning to Marie, who continued...

"Well, the couple that hold the parties has a huge home out in the country. Outside on the patio there's a big circle - about 5 yards in diameter - drawn in yellow chalk.

"When a couple arrives at the party, they are given a collar with a lock and a plastic coil bracelet with the key to that lock. When one of them is spending time with someone, the other wears the collar, it's locked and it's the signal to go out onto the patio and sit in the circle and stay there until there partner comes to get them."

"It's a nice system, it guarantees privacy and avoids any embarrassment."

Linda relaxed, happy with Marie's description.

The evening ended, with Jim remaining strangely non-committal about the parties.

Thirty minutes later, after Marie and Jim had left, Linda and Bruce returned to the patio for a nightcap.

"Well should we try a party" prompted Linda.

Bruce: "I guess... the circle idea sounded strange though don't you think and we won't know many people."

Linda interrupted, "I think it might be interesting to go to one of the parties just to see what the people are like. We don't have to do anything. We might just end up having drinks and deciding it's not for us."

"Maybe..."

* * * * * * *

Linda called Marie the next day:

Marie: "So, are you guys coming to the circle party?"

Linda: "I hope so; I've just got to ease Bruce into the idea of it."

"Look, just get him to take you to one of the parties. Put him in the cuckolds' circle and get yourself laid for real for the first time by a stud. Your Bruce will be dying of curiosity and want to hear everything. He'll be so curious he'll soon be ready for entertaining a real man at your home. And he'll be so blown away by what he witnesses, that he'll be eating out of your hand. Among other places!"

The women howled with laughter.

"You know what I've really enjoyed?" - asked Marie.

"What?"

"Thinking about the guys in our old group who used to fuck me and seeing them consigned to the cuckolds' circle for all to witness. And once Bruce has been there, you will be charge of your whole relationship."

"I'll talk to Bruce this evening."

"Good. The next party is this Saturday. I hope that by Sunday morning your Bruce will have been cuckolded for good!"

* * * * * * *

"So what do you say? Shall we drop in and see what the fuss is about. We can always leave and take in a movie if we're bored."

"Yeah, why not? If Jim and Bill go, then it must be okay."

Bruce had mixed feelings. Linda had always enjoyed sex, he had reservations about the swinging but went along with it and it turned out to be exciting for both of them.

* * * * * * * *

Friday night found Bruce and Linda driving to their first party of the Circle group. Linda was excited; Bruce had grave doubts.

"I'm not sure about this," he said.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'm sure it will be fine."

"Anyway," continued Bruce, "just remember that we don't have to do anything at all. It could just be a chance to check it out without, you know, participating."

Like that's going to happen - thought Linda.

They arrived at the almost mansion-like house half an hour later. The landscaping was expensive, including large torches lighting the front yard.

"How do I look?" - asked Linda.

"Terrific," said Bruce sincerely. In fact, he thought Linda had really gone out of her way in getting together that evening. Her sexiest low-cut dress and highest heels, a visit to the hair salon, and some new perfume. Bruce began to feel a tingle just looking at her.

His reverie was interrupted when the door opened. Before them stood a beautiful woman in her mid-40s, brunette, tall, and dressed to kill.

"Hi!" - she said. "You must be Linda and Bruce. Please come in. I'm Rachel."

In the foyer the lighting was subdued, but enhanced by several candles. Soft music and conversation were audible from another room.

"Linda," said Rachel, "you are as lovely as Marie said. I think you will be a most welcome addition to our little group." Bruce noticed that his hostess was addressing his wife, but not him.

"And here," continued Rachel, "is your Circle necklace and a key to the lock."

Linda dropped the chain necklace into her purse and put the plastic coil bracelet holding the key around her wrist.

"Come with me. I'll show you the bar. Marie is already here and looking forward to seeing you."

"Great," said Linda as she and Bruce followed their hostess into a large, dark-panelled room. It was, in fact, a large library with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and a fireplace. Set up at one end was a bar. Bruce noticed that the bartender, a man in his mid-40s, was wearing the same collar as the one Linda had been given. Rachel noticed Bruce's curious look.

"He's wearing the collar because anyone sent to the circle take turns tending bar and doing a couple of other things during the party."

"I see," said Bruce.

Standing before the bartender was a twenty-ish man with an attractive blonde woman in her 40s.

"Here is your champagne, ma'am," said the bartender, placing a flute of bubbly before him. "And here is your scotch, sir." It struck Bruce that the bartender was unusually polite.

Bruce and Linda ordered white wine, which was poured and served with admirable efficiency.

"Here you are, ma'am," said the barman as he placed Linda's drink before her on a napkin. "And here's your, buddy."

Buddy? - thought Bruce, What's that about.

"He's very polite," said Bruce to Rachel as they walked toward an open door of the library/bar.

"Of course, just part of the tradition of manners and courtesy we encourage at our get-togethers.?"

They walked through a sitting area that also featured subdued lighting. A couple sat whispering to each other on a sofa in the corner. From this area they entered a very large room that could be described as a party room or perhaps a huge family room. There were five discernible sitting areas, a small corner bar, a dance floor, multiple sofa, all interspersed with potted trees. Candles and soft music completed the effect. One side of the room featured French doors leading outside to a patio and illuminated swimming pool. There were perhaps twenty people in the room, primarily gathered in small groups.

"Linda!" It was Marie.

"Marie, hi," said Linda as the two of them embraced.

"I'm so glad you made it. You too Bruce." she added with a smile.

"Where's Jim," asked Bruce, hoping to latch onto someone familiar.

"Well," responded Marie, "actually he's out on the patio in the Circle."

"You mean..." began Linda.

"Right! Hold on. I'll introduce you. Don't move."

As Marie moved away, Bruce put his arm possessively around Linda's shoulders. She shrugged him off as Marie returned with a handsome young man in his 20s.

"Wow," whispered Linda to Bruce.

"Linda," said Marie, "this is Mitchell. Mitchell - this is my best friend, Linda."

"Well, well," said the man approvingly as he gave Linda a slow and open once-over. "Any friend of Marie's..."

"And this," she said "is Bruce."

Bruce shook hands with the man, who tried to squeeze his hand just enough to let him know who was stronger, he guy clearly worked out.

"Linda," continued Marie in her usual breathless and enthusiastic manner, come with me. I want to introduce you to someone."

As Linda began following Marie and her friend, Bruce started to go after them. Marie paused just long enough to discourage him.

"Bruce, be a dear and wait here - okay? I promise you'll see her again."

Marie led Linda over to a corner of the room where a small group of people were standing and chatting. Rather than joining to group, she tapped a tall Black man on the shoulder to get his attention. When he turned around, Linda saw a very handsome man in his mid-30s with an athlete's physique. He allowed his gaze to take in Linda in a very leisurely way that made her blush.

"James," said Marie, "this is my friend Linda that I was telling you about. Linda, James." James took Linda's hand in his and squeezed it warmly.

"Well well Marie," he said, "you didn't do the lady justice."

"Nice to meet you, James," said Linda, who was suddenly feeling very warm all over and hoped her face wasn't red.

"Would you take Linda in hand for a while? I need to go free my hubby from the Circle for a few minutes."

"Of course," said James, winking at Linda. "She will be in good hands." As Marie walked away, the Black Adonis led Linda over to a love seat on the other side of the room and sat down with her. Linda felt the warmth of his legs against her and took a sip of champagne.

"So where's your hubby, Linda?" he asked.

"That's him sitting over by the door looking at us," said Linda.

"I see Bruce can't take his eyes off us. Why don't we give him something to think about?"

"What do you mean?" - asked Linda.

James put his right arm on the back of the loveseat behind Linda and rested his hand possessively on her shoulder. His touch made her jump slightly, but she did nothing to discourage her companion. Instead, she crossed her legs and turned toward him slightly.

"I think we're going to get along just fine," he said with a smile, caressing her shoulder gently. Linda sipped more champagne.

Bruce wasn't happy; everything seemed to be happening very fast. He guessed if Linda was going to get acquainted with a stranger that quickly, then he should try to, he went back into the bar. Bruce was looking around the room but something didn't feel quite right.

James looked at Linda, "So I hear your husband may not fully understand the house rules, right?"

"No, it might be a shock," answered Linda with a chuckle.

"Well, I think you are going to fit in very well here, Linda. And I think you'll be very happy you came."

"You think so?" -she said somewhat flirtatiously, getting into the mood of the conversation.

"Oh, yeah. Especially once we get your hubby on board. We should get him collared an outside before he works things out and objects."

"I hope I'm not wrong. You're going to be one happy lady before this night is over. I want to make sure you come back again."

"We'll see."

He moved his face slowly toward Linda's; she knew he was going to kiss her. It seemed like an eternity before he made contact and all kinds of things were going through her mind - how would Bruce react, how would she react, was it going to happen, did she want it to? Yes to the last question, she decided.

Then his lips made contact with hers. Even though there were plenty of people in the room, somehow it didn't matter to her. His soft kiss only served to help her make her decision. When she felt his tongue probing her lips, she immediately opened for him and felt it enter her mouth and intertwine with her own tongue. She moaned quietly as she began to fully participate in the kiss, pressing her mouth closer against his, opening wider, and bathing his tongue with her own. There was no turning back. She began to feel her pussy moistening and knew she was going to give herself to this man.

When their kiss came to an end, Linda was almost breathless from the sensations going through her body. If he does everything as well as he kisses, she thought, then she was definitely in trouble.

"I think it's time to introduce you to what this club is all about, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I think you should put that collar around your hubby's neck and send him out to sit in the circle.

Linda stood up, and found Bruce in the bar.

"Hi, sweetie," she said. "Having fun?"

"Fun? Well, you seem to be," he said with a tinge of bitterness in his voice.

"Don't be a like that. We agreed to give this a try. I hope you don't mind if I..."

She removed the collar from her pocket and reached up to put it around his neck.

"Honey, do you have to."

"Shhhh. Now turn around so I can lock it in place." He did as she requested and heard the little lock close.

"Not too tight, I hope"

Perhaps it was the odd feeling of the collar that triggered Bruce's mind from its slumber. Things started to feel very wrong. When he looked around more closely he noted there were definitely more men than women, and there seemed to be young fit guys without the equivalent single women. He then noted than it was just men sitting in the circle outside and wives with young guys heading towards the stairs

Shit, he murmured, "I've been taken for a fool... we're leaving."

Linda replied "What, we've just here and I'm going to spend some time with James."

"You knew what this was all along didn't you, a fucking cuck club, how long have you and Marie been planning to trick me into coming."

"Just clam down, you just need to get used to the idea."

"I have no intention of getting used to the idea."

"You will, Jim and Bill did. We've both had sex with other people, this is no different."

"It is very different, it involves the humiliation and disrespect and you've already lied and plotted behind my back. I bet you and your new boyfriend were sniggering about poor naive Bruce offering his wife up to other men. I've no idea what Jim and Bill are thinking, but I'm not them, you know I wouldn't go for this or you would have told me earlier. "

"The parties are focused on married woman. It is very sweet that Jim and Bill are so supportive of Marie and Sarah. I mean, that's real devotion and self-confidence.

"Seems to me the parties are more focused on guys using married women for their own pleasure."

"That's nonsense, if you really love me you would let me have this and we can continue in our happy supportive relationship."

Linda smiled triumphantly as her husband's eyes cast downward.

After a seemingly eternal pause he looked her in the eye, "That's just the problem, I do love you and I thought you loved me... I'm leaving."

As Bruce started to move toward the door, James approached.

"Where do you think you are going, you can't leave until I say you can."

Bruce didn't reply.

"You need to stay and see how a real man fucks your wife, trust me once you have seen it you will realise that you can't compete. We'll bend the rules and let you watch the first time."

Bruce looked at Linda expecting a change of heart, an objection, anything... but it wasn't there. He didn't like the way this James person seemed to just take it for granted that he could take over his wife like that. He was annoyed at himself. But most of all, he couldn't believe that Linda was going along and seemed to be enjoying it. He turned to James.

"Are you going to try and stop me, it might not be as easy as you think."

As James hesitated he simply walked out, assuming Linda would follow.

* * * * * * *

Linda's mind was racing, she knew she should be leaving with Bruce, chasing him and attempting to patch things up. Some of the things he said made her feel awkward, but she was equally furious that Bruce had embarrassed her in front of everyone. Why couldn't he just be more like Jim, not that she thought much of Jim.

Sarah and Marie were suddenly there chattering away, confirming how unreasonable Bruce was. What she had asked for was perfectly reasonable, it's not hurting anyone. Linda wasn't so sure, but she stayed and listened to the barrage of advice and didn't go after him.

James approached her: "Don't worry we get this initial reaction some times, he'll come around, just leave him to calm down for a few hours. You can still have what you came here for, then sort it out with Bruce tomorrow, shall we go upstairs."

She hesitated but then took his offered hand.

A few moments later Linda was standing in the centre of the room while her soon-to-be lover, James, sat in an easy chair gazing at the sexy wife who was about to become his. His cock was uncomfortably hard and he couldn't wait to free it. Or rather, for her to free it. He always enjoyed the first time best and the argument with the husband made things even sweeter. He wondered if she would freak out when she saw his huge manhood; would she be a screamer or a crier. Either way he was certain she would become a convert, he could hardly wait.