Broken Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda meanwhile, was trying not to think about her husband, feeling lightheaded she was about to disrobe in front of a stranger. She reached behind herself and lowered the zipper of her dress. She wanted desperately to make an impression. The argument had spoiled the feeling of anticipation and excitement but she was sure she still wanted this. With a shrug of her shoulders, the top of the dress dropped own to waist level, revealing the lavender bra that barely contained her breasts.

"Oh, baby, you're making me very happy," said James. "I just know that you and I are going to get along just fine."

It crossed her mind that Bruce had helped her pick it out.

"Let's see the rest of it!"

With that, she let her dress fall to her feet. She kicked it aside and stood there with her feet apart and hands on her hips. James took in the matching garter belt, panties and black stockings. His hand moved to his lap and he shamelessly massaged his straining cock. Linda blinked in amazement as she made out the outline of his manhood. She felt herself getting moist.

Linda reached behind herself, this time to unhook her bra. She let it drop to the floor and held her breasts in her hand as if offering them her man for approval.

"Come on over here and give me a closer look."

Linda stepped over in front of James and stood between his outstretched legs. He leaned forward, put his hands on Linda's hip, and took a nipple in his lips. The sensation was almost more than she could bear. This was just the beginning. She put her hands on his head and pulled him closer. It was ecstasy but irritatingly images of Bruce kept flashing into her mind.

James steered Linda down to her knees. She lowered herself before him, her eyes glued to his crotch. She was no long able to even pretend the casual manner she had assumed earlier in the evening.

James smiled and lowered the zipper of his pants.

"I think you'll find it was worth it," he said with a suggestive smile.

"Take it out," he said softly. "Take out my gift to you."

Linda reached slowing through the zipper opening. When her hand touched him, she let out a gasp.

"Oh god," she said. Knowing she would never get it out as hard and large as it was that way, Linda unhooked James' belt and opened the top of his pant. She hurriedly pulled down the top of his boxers. Before her eyes popped up the largest and hardest cock she could have ever imagined.

Reverently she took him in both hands, neither of which could reach around his massive pole. The veins of his cock stood out in relief, signalling the degree of his arousal. She leaned closer and looked at the huge mushroom hear while stroking slowly. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip.

"Go ahead, baby. Don't make me wait!"

This was all the encouragement she had dreamed of. She leaned forward, licked at the bulbous and almost scary head and, finally, opened her mouth wide to take him between her lips. The contact made his steel-sprung cock jump so powerfully that Linda gave a muffled yelp. She began to wonder if she would even be able to take him in her mouth. After bobbing up and down a few times she pressed downward and forced the large head of his weapon into her mouth. Her lips were stretched tightly and her jaws open to the limit. She caressed the head with her tongue and felt giddy.

"Lick it," he said.

Linda lowered her head using the flat of her tongue, she licked the underside of his cock from bottom to top and down again. She repeated this several times until his cock was glistening from her saliva. She briefly paused to admire the object in her hands and to revel in its power. At that moment she tried to imagine what this would mean for her and for her marriage.

"Don't stop now," said James.

With a sigh she moved her lips to the base of his cock and onward to his balls. She moaned as she licked each ball.

Briefly Linda contemplated how it was going to be when James began to enter her pussy, which had never experienced anything even close to what it would tonight. She pushed downward until the head of his cock pressed against her throat, causing her to gag.

James touched her head, signalling that the time for foreplay was over. He was very familiar with the kind of need this attractive married woman was experiencing. He would savour her introduction to fucking a real man for the first time in her life.

The two stood up and removed the remainder of each other's clothes. They kissed standing next the bed, Linda grasping James' hardness with one hand and pulling him close by the buttock with the other. Her mouth opened wide to welcome his probing tongue. She couldn't help but compare to kissing Bruce, this was purely sexually with no tenderness.

They moved to the bed. James positioned himself between her legs and licked each nipple. He ran his tongue down over her belly and, after the slightest of pauses, lapped at Linda's sopping slit. Her hands were on his head. When he took her engorged clit between his lips and flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

James moved up until the head of his cock was just touching Linda's slit, he pushed forward. Linda moaned and opened her legs wider. Her arms encircled his waist and she pulled toward her. She needed him NOW! James pressed firmly against her. The swollen head of his cock began to penetrate.

Linda was so overwhelmed by the new sensations assaulting her body that she was afraid she might pass out. He was stretching her so much and hadn't even gotten started.

"Please...be gentle" she cried.

James had no intention of being gentle; he pushed forcefully forward and in one movement buried the first four or five inches of his cock inside the whimpering Linda's pussy.

"Oh no! It's so big!!

Needing no further encouragement, James withdrew several inches and pounded the full length of his rigid shaft into the tightly stretched pussy of the pretty white married woman squirming beneath him.

It hurt, it hurt a lot, maybe she deserved the pain having treated Bruce as she did, again she tried to put him out of her mind.

James loved the glorious moment he first entered a new woman and it was always better to claim someone else wife. As her initial scream of pain converted into a deep moan he began pumping his cock slowly and deeply inside the now delirious Linda.

After a few minutes he was surprised to find himself close to orgasm, she really was hot. He always loved the moment when he emptied his voluminous load of inside a new partner. Deeper than anyone or anything had ever been. This was virgin territory. This was James' property.

Linda was now completely taken over by her desire and the feelings she was experiencing for the first time in her life. Even under these circumstances she was aware that she briefly felt a moment of guilt for her husband, but it soon passed. She wrapped her legs around James and pulled against his buttocks as her orgasm approached.

"Now...fuck me! Cum in me...please! Do it!!"

James obliged. He penetrated Linda to the maximum depth and stopped moving just as his cock began to gushed inside her. Linda was overtaken with such a powerful orgasm that she briefly felt she lost consciousness. She continued to hold James in a vice-like grip with her arms and legs. Finally they both relaxed in each other's arms. He remained inside her, she experienced sensations that she had never dreamed of but something felt as though it was missing and images of Bruce rushed back so suddenly it made her panic.

Linda got up and started dressing, James looked on suggested there was no hurry and he would give her another run out.

Linda didn't like the phrase, it made her sound cheap and easy, she hurried to get dressed and get back to... Bruce. She felt very confused; she enjoyed the sex but it been more painful than she anticipated. It wasn't as good as her friends had suggested maybe she just needed to get used to the extra size. Bruce had spoiled it; if he hadn't walked out she would have kept thinking about him. She hadn't anticipated thinking about him at all; this was supposed to be her night.

James spoke "Two weeks from now. You will and Bruce will be back for the next party"

"I hope you're right."

James: "If you have problems with him get in touch, I can come to yours and demonstrate the new situation to him and make him realise the inevitable."

She left the room, and ordered a taxi at the bar. In the ride home she found herself looking forward to a cuddle in her husband's arms and getting into their comfy warm bed.

* * * * * *

Bruce:

He stormed to his car, his world collapsing around him. Despite being furious, he managed to wait before driving, partly to calm down but mainly because he was expecting to Linda to follow him out. Yet again he was to be disappointed by his wife's actions.

He drove home, struggling not to think about what Linda might be up to and failing miserably. He realised he still had the collar on and tried to rip it off, it wouldn't budge, he felt embarrassed. Why hadn't he dragged her out? Maybe he was a whimp, maybe Linda had seen something in him that he hadn't. His mind continued to race struggling to maintain any coherent thought. He told himself to breathe and think, it helped. As he calmed he started to think through his options, ignore it, accept it, divorce, until tonight he had really loved his lifestyle, God where to start.

He arrived home and went straight to his workshop; he used a pair of sheet cutters to remove the collar, looking at it made the bile rise in his throat. He went back to the kitchen and threw it on the breakfast bar.

He went upstairs and packed a few toiletries, clothes and his lap top, his camping and outdoor gear were already packed and in the back of his truck, ready to head for the hills in case of a good weather forecast on weekends. He felt at his best in the mountains and decided that was where he needed to be now. It took him less than 10 minutes to get ready.

Just as he was leaving he noticed Linda's phone of the sideboard, she was always forgetting it especially when they went out together. One of the many things on his mind, was why had she done it, he thought the phone might hold some clues. He knew her passcode and was able to attach the phone to his laptop and downloaded the sim including call histories and messaging. It didn't take long; he put the phone back and left.

* * * * * * *

As Linda's taxi pulled up the house was dark. Linda thought Bruce was probably pretending to be asleep and in a huff. The she noticed his truck was gone and hurried into the house. There were no messages only the ruined collar of the breakfast bar.

No, no, no he can't have actually left!

* * * * * * *

Bruce literally 'headed for the hills', going to one of the more remote camp sites he knew well. After a few hours the calls and messages started coming in from Linda. He ignored the calls but listened to all the messages and replied to none of them. He thought the timing of the first call was interesting, it suggested she spent a long time at the party after he left. Her messages on the first night were full of concern: where was he, was he ok, could they talk.

He stopped for a break and called his parents, he explained to his mum that Linda had done something unacceptable but he wouldn't elaborate, he was ok and heading out to do some trails.

"Oh it must be bad if you're going there, are you sure you are ok? Why not come home and we'll look after you properly"

Bruce smiled: "Thanks mum, but I need the space. You will probably get a call from Linda asking about my whereabouts, if you could just tell her I'm ok and not to contact the police that would help."

"That's all I will tell." She never did have any time for Linda concluding she was self-centred, always focusing on herself rather than others but Bruce never seemed to see it, until now perhaps.

Bruce got to camp ground late, set up and slept exhausted. Late morning found him on a long trail, immediately feeling the benefit of wandering through the timeless scenery. There was something calming about the mountains, always changing but always the same, unaffected by the tribulations of people, including his own.

His spent the week exploring new routes and repeating some old favourites. He met lots of people really nice people on the trails and often shared meals and drinks with others at the camp ground, mostly couples, people who like him loved the outdoors. He found himself suggesting route options to some less experienced people and a few tagged along with him on hikes and scrambles. At times he was actually having a good time, until thoughts of his wife brought him back to reality.

He got on really well with the camp ground owners Pete and Jen sharing a couple of barbeques, originally farmers they had turned to camping in order to stay afloat financially, but seemed to really enjoy sharing their home with the visitors. It was the best location he had seen, rustic and right in the centre of the park. They explained the rustic look was partly because they didn't want to invest their savings and felt they wanted to do less rather than more work as they weren't getting any younger.

Leaving a message with work asking to take the holidays he was due, he was certain it wouldn't be a problem as he had already wrapped up all the end of year accounts for his clients. Over the following days Linda's messages become increasingly angry, demanding to know where he was, that he must come home, he was acting like a child and should grow up. Surprisingly the small site café had Wi-Fi, he used online banking to move their savings into other accounts in his name just in case Linda got any ideas. He doubted she would, not because of any newly discovered morals but just that she seemed so absolutely certain he would be back. He left the current account which covered bills and spending money, so he doubted she would notice anything.

After a couple of days he decided to see what was on the download of Linda's phone. The calls seemed be all to and from her usual friends but the messaging was a surprise. It was evident the party night was long in the planning. Sarah and Maria were clearly the instigators advocating the benefits of both the sex and taking complete control of their relationships. There were lots of confirmations that they all deserved more, more control, more excitement, more sex, just more. Jim and Bill's fall into subservience was used as the blueprint for Bruce to follow. He noted the complete absence of empathy for any of the husbands; love was mentioned repeatedly but usually in the context of justifying their actions or bartering for increased control.

Linda's recent messages to him had escalated to a level he could only describe as furious, which amused Bruce greatly; but there was no sign of attrition or an apology. It did illustrate to him that he couldn't hide forever and he had to make some decisions.

* * * * * * *

Linda:

Linda was shocked that Bruce had left. What had he meant when he said he was leaving, at the time she thought he meant leave the party, maybe he meant leaving home or leaving her? No that's just ridiculous, he just needs time to cool off and then he will come running back to her. His camping gear was gone, so his was off playing Boy Scout on one of his little camping jaunts.

She called and messaged, trying her best to sound the concerned wife. She was concerned after all, but equally hated being unable to control events. When he wasn't back Sunday evening, she was annoyed and reluctantly called Bruce's mother. The response was frosty to say the least, his mother wasn't sure if he was 'ok' or not, but they had spoken. Linda asked if he had discussed their little problem and got a terse no...

"but I'm sure you will have done something particularly stupid".

Linda hung up.

She was furious that he never contacted her through the week. Sarah and Marie became semi-permanent fixtures at the house advising her about what to do and the decisive action needed when he came back.

Bruce was surprised to get a call from Jim saying he heard that he left and suggesting he meet up with him and Bill. He thought Linda was behind it, but found himself curious about their marriage arrangements. He had decided to travel back anyway, so arranged to meet them in an out of town bar before going home, he insisted on no wives being present.

Sarah gave Linda the details of the meetings; she had briefed Bill to push how much benefit there was to their new marriage arrangements. From the location and time Linda suspected he might be coming home and meeting them on route. Finally a break through, he really had been far more stubborn that she suspected. Still he was on his way and she needed to have plans and options in hand for his return.

Bruce ordered some beers and took them over to the booth already occupied by Jim and Bill and greeted his friends.

Bill: "Thanks Bruce but I don't drink anymore."

Bruce replied "Since when" then couldn't resist adding "or is it since Sarah said you couldn't?"

Neither Bill nor Jim laughed; Bruce thought the reaction was strange; they always used to have a laugh at each other's expense.

Bruce continued: "This may sound ait odd, but neither of you are recording this are you."

He noticed Bill shift in his seat.

Bruce: "Are you for real?"

Bill: "Sarah told me to leave my phone on."

Bruce: "Switch it off or I'm gone!"

Bill complied.

Bruce: "What happened to you two, do you do everything they say now?"

Jim dropped his head, "I guess I do but it's for the best. Marie says it means we have clear boundaries and less conflict. We don't argue anymore, there are no secrets everything is in the open and she is much happier."

Bruce: "And what do you say, are you allowed any opinion?"

Bill attempted to step in. "Bruce it not as bad as you think. I genuinely like watching Sarah with other guys, it's a turn on for me. I think without the parties she might have had an affair by now and we would have broke-up. I really don't want that, I like my life and I'm lucky to keep someone as hot as Sarah."

Bruce: "It's not for me, I can nearly get the turn on of watching, but what is that all about with collars, the circle, and the attitude of those guys is appalling, do you enjoy that?"

Jim: "If I'm honest not totally no, the circle is a bit too humiliating and it would be better if the guys weren't such, such... "

"Pricks?" finished Bruce.

Bill: "I don't mind, it's just the reality of the situation, watching would change your attitude to it Bruce. Honestly they are like hung fucking machines, we just can't compete. When I think about it from Sarah's point of view I can see why she enjoys it. I don't think there is any going back."

Bruce "What she can't go back even if it's all at your expense. Do you get any consideration?"

Bill: "Yeah we still do all the couple things, it's just sex that's different, and it is sex, pure fucking, she isn't in love with any of the guys."

Bruce: "So do you still make love to Sarah?"

Bill: "Well, errm, yes we do. It's just not penetrative sex. Most of it is me going down on her, but we're still very close."

Bruce; "And you think that is acceptable?"

The conversation continued with Bruce getting more perplexed. "Honestly guys I just don't get it, it's so one sided, that's not loving someone. I think you should read the messages I have on my lap top."

Bruce showed them some of the worst messages from Linda's phone, initially he thought they were going to refuse to read them, but they started glancing through. The extent of the derogatory comments made by all three wives was damning. He expected a furious response but got more of shrug from each of them. He summarised that it was just more of what they had become accustomed to.