Broken Hands Matt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I locked my lips with hers and inhaled her sweet breath and she panted and ground her hips into my cock. I broke the kiss and pulled her face to my neck.

She nibbled on my neck while I licked her ear. My cock continued to pound into her as she licked my neck.

I couldn't control myself.

"Amanda I'm gonna cum."

"Do it Matt! I want it inside me!"

My dick surged again, impossibly growing harder. The thought of letting her milk me was intoxicating.

"But what if I get you pregnant?"

"I'm on the pill," She panted, her voice ragged, "Just do it. I'm going to cum too!"

I took one last lick of her plump lips and drove my cock as deep inside of her as I could.

My body wracked with spasms as I shot loads of steaming cum inside my step sister.

"Oh ... My ... God ..." She cried out, her neck arched backward, eyes rolled in the back of her head. Her pussy clamped on my cock, smooth as velvet as she rocked and rocked, grinding her clit into my hips.

I never felt anything like it in my life.

As I came down, my cock stayed hard, I licked her nipple as it gradually shrank inside of her.

I could not get enough of her body. We kissed again, and I sucked her lips into my mouth savoring every taste.

Eventually, my cock did fall out of her, back into the warm tub.

"Thanks, Step-Sis, You're the best nurse ever."

She giggled. "No problem, but I think my nursing skills need some work, look at your casts!"

I looked down at the shriveled water-logged casts. "Yeah, I guess we'll have to go back to the doctor, but look at the bright side. Even if you're bad with bandage management, your bedside manner is top notch."

She laughed at me and kissed me again, before climbing out of the tub. I slapped her ass with the back of a ruined cast, and thanked my lucky accident for our new-found relationship.

12