Broken Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill smiled and rested his hand on her bare thigh. "Babe, there is nothing more I would like than to see your pert little breasts!"

"What?" Karen frowned, "You think I'm a babe?"

Bill wasn't sure if Karen was upset or not as he stammered a few um's and ah's.

Karen burst out laughing as she enjoyed his awkwardness. "Fuck Bill," she laughed, "I was just teasing you!"

Bill looked at her, and with a straight face he said, "You say fuck a lot."

They shared a good laugh as their eyes shone at each other enjoying the unexpected moment.

"Do you think my tits are perky?" Karen asked changing direction, "I'm not that young you know."

"Well," said Bill, "I think that would take a little hands-on examination to determine, but from my view, they look very fucking perky!"

Karen looked at Bill as she squeezed her legs together. "You're making me wet, and you haven't even touched me. How?"

Bill was overjoyed at her revelation, "Well it is a gift I have," he laughed, "On a scale of 1 to 10 how wet are you?"

"Oh my god!" Karen laughed, "Well!" she disclosed, "at the moment I am a 3 but closing in on a fucking 5!"

Bill laughed as he squeezed her bare leg. "So," he said, "top up or down?"

Karen had never thought of herself as an exhibitionist, but she let caution fly out the open window, Bill had that effect on her. With both hands, she grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it up over her bra.

"Do you still think I am perky?" she laughed.

"Fuck!" Bill exclaimed as he quickly did a perimeter search. Finding no one around he relaxed and examined Karen's breasts they were of the small size but perky. "Hard to say, "said Bill seriously, "might take a hand's on."

Karen just held her top up. "So," she said, "what the fuck are you waiting for?"

"You sure do say fuck a lot," he laughed.

Bill reached over and ran his hand over her tight tummy. She was in good shape and obviously athletic. His fingers found their way under her tight bra, and her breast felt very perky.

"Yes," said Bill, "you are definitely in the perky group."

Karen had always been self-conscious about her small breasts and today was no different. It took all her inner strength to expose her weakness to Bill, and she hoped he wouldn't be disappointed.

"They are perfect!" said Bill as he gave another squeeze, "just the right size!"

"Really!" beamed Karen as her anxiety dissolved. "You're not just saying that?"

"No," he said as he removed his hand and pulled her top back down, "I always say more than a handful is a waste."

"Top-down please," said Karen as she smiled at Bill, "I want to feel the wind in my hair."

Ten minutes later they were on their way cruising like two innocent teenagers, laughing and singing along to the songs on the radio. She was right by his side with a hand on his bare leg, and his arm was around her shoulder. Karen enjoyed the waves from strangers as they admired Bill's classic car and she found herself waving back. She didn't care where he was taking her; the journey was more important than the destination.

It had been a long time since Bill had felt this happy or comfortable in his skin. Today a miracle had come his way in the form of a beautiful diminutive woman. Bill could feel his late wife smiling down at him, and his heart was at peace.

It was a good day for a long drive and a new beginning.

12