Broken Homes - Revised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

To my lovely Sharron I gave a beautiful diamond engagement ring. Sharron looked at me with tears in her eyes to say "Jerry you know they won't let brothers and sisters marry."

I grinned at her and said "They won't know. Look at your driver's license."

Sharron went to get her purse. The name on her license was Sharron Robinson. I handed her mine. It read Jerry Johnson. "This is all we need to get a marriage license. They don't ever check family tree."

"You stinker. How long have you been cooking this one up?"

"Long time sugar. Ever since I came to West Texas and got you."

Sharon looked at me with tears streaming down her face. "Oh god yes I'll marry you. I've had a strange feeling over the years this might happen. Yes, yes, yes."

Suddenly everyone was talking at once. It was decided we would marry at the first of the summer so that the kids could be part of it.

On a day in early summer when the kids came home from college, we all went to the county seat, got a marriage license and had the local J.P. marry us. My sister and I were finally man and wife.

The next few years seemed to fly by.

Suddenly it was graduation day from college for our brood. Sharron and I couldn't have been more proud when all of the kids got their diplomas.

Oh yes, those sexy summer vacations, when we all went skinny dippin. I fucked Sharron and both my daughter / nieces many times.

Roy and I both were living every man's dream. Both of us had more pussy than we could handle.

After graduation Roy came to me and said "Dad I want to build a big dealership building up close to the road. Since you already sell a multiple line of outboard motors I want to move them up to the show floor. I also want to sell boats too. I've looked into this and there's nothing anywhere close. This is right on the lake. I've done a market analysis of this and it indicates we would do well. I'm going to ask Tina to be my secretary and help me run it."

"Sounds like you've pretty well got your ducks in a row on this. By the way, you're kinda sweet on Tina aren't you?"

"More than that dad. I'm going to ask Tina to marry me. There's no reason we can't play the same game you and Sharron did about names. Actually Sharron is more of a mom to me than the other one ever was."

"Roy, do it. Let's get a contractor out here to build the building. We can contact boat manufacturers we want to represent and with the outboard motor lines we already have, it should work just fine.

The other thing with Tina, I'll leave up to you. I think she'll make you a hell of a wife."

"Dad, the only thing I worry about is not being able to help you in the shop. If I'm running the show floor you'll be left high and dry."

"Don't think so son. I've trained Trish to help. She has taken an interest in servicing outboard motors. She and her mother still get together with their painting, but she said she has extra time and asked me to teach her shop work, so I did.

Son I can see the shop work becoming a lot bigger. I'll probably need to hire extra help during the summer, but I think Trish and I can handle it through the winter months.

While the new dealership building was being built Tina accepted Roy's proposal. They were married before the new building was finished. Roy had a three bedroom home built at the same time near the new show room so they could live there after they were married.

I added two more bays on to the shop to accommodate the new work load. Trish and I were constantly servicing all sorts of boats and motors.

Some of the customers were concerned about a girl working on their boats for a while, but none of them minded seeing her in short shorts and a halter top.

I did hire a young fellow for the summer. He was still in school, so the summer work was fine.

He was the son of the man I got firewood from. His dad and I had a deal. I kept his boat and motor in tip top condition and he kept me supplied with firewood.

It was near the end of the summer when we all gathered for dinner one night. Roy and Tina came in with a look like the cat that ate a canary.

Sharron took one look at Tina and said "My god my baby is pregnant."

After dinner we were all sitting around talking babies. Sharron asked Tina when she was due.

"In about 7 months."Tina said. A later sonogram showed twins.

Sharron looked at Trish and said "You better tell him baby."

Trish gulped and said... uh... daddy I'm pregnant too."

I looked at her and smiled. "Now how did I know that? Sugar I knew when you stopped taking your birth control pills and since I'm the only one that's been pounding your cute little pussy lately...well, have you thought of any names for our kids yet?"

Suddenly Trish was in my lap, smothering me with kisses. "Oh dad I thought... well I didn't really know what to think."

Then the girls all drifted off talking about babies.

Roy and I wandered out on the deck to have a cold beer. Roy jokingly remarked "Well old man, I see you've still got it in ya."

Later, Sharron and I were lying in bed after I'd tried to fuck her senseless. She said "I'm going to be a grandmother. That's going to take some getting used to."

"There's one thing for sure." I said. "Since Tina and Roy have moved to their place we'll have plenty of room for Trish's kids. This house will be full of kids again...Sharron, are you alright with this. I got your daughter pregnant."

"Silly, I told you a long time ago that I had no problem with you fucking the girls...just save some for me."

"I know one thing honey. If the law ever figures out what's going on here they will probably put us under the jail and throw the key away."

"I don't plan on telling." Sharron said. "How about you?"

"No way" I said.

About a month later Sharron got up one morning with the heaves. She rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I heard her when she washed her mouth out and brushed her teeth. She came back and got in bed with me.

She said "If I didn't know better I'd say I was pregnant, but since I've had my cords tied that can't be."

The next morning it was the same thing. That very day I went to a local pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test kit. When I got back, Sharron still looked a bit queasy.

"Where have you been?" she wanted to know.

"Come with me" I said. I led her to the bathroom and handed her the test kit. "Pee on the stick Sharron" I said.

With a dazed look Sharron sat down on the commode and held the stick under her as she peed on it.

It would take a few minutes for the test to become effective. Sharron and I were watching intently as the stick turned blue.

Sharron had a shocked look as she said "My god Jerry I'm pregnant."

"Yep. That's what a blue stick means alright."

"Jerry, are you OK with this?" she asked.

"My lovely sexy sister. Of course I'm alright with it. How could you think anything different?"

Sharron still had that dazed look on her face when she said "My brother knocked me up. Jerry I'm going to have your baby."

"Sharron I've dreamed of this for a long time. It's going to get interesting when you tell the girls."

"The girls!! Oh my god Jerry. Will you please help me with this?"

"Of course. Sugar there won't be a problem."

Trish was at Tina and Roy's. I called over there and asked them all to come for supper. I told them I had something important to tell them.

Sharron and I started supper and in about an hour the kids came trooping in. We all sat down to a really scrumptious meal. Sharron had outdone herself.

When we finished we all gathered in the big den.

"OK dad. What's all the big mystery?" Roy wanted to know.

"No mystery. Sharron is pregnant and I'm the father.

The kids were stunned.

Finally Tina said "Mom you told us you had your cords tied and you couldn't have any more babies."

"I did, but for some reason Jerry got me pregnant."

"Are you happy mom?" Trish asked.

Sharron took a deep breath. "Yes I am. Years ago, when Jerry and I were younger, I wanted to have his baby. I just didn't expect it to work out like this."

Trish: "Mom, that's all that counts. We're all happy too."

Roy: "Dad, you know you're going to have to make the house bigger."

"I know. I'm going to call a contractor tomorrow to add two more bedrooms."

Later sonograms showed that Tina would have twin boys, Trish would have twin girls and Sharron would have a boy and a girl.

Roy and I were talking later and he mentioned something about the girls all having twins, then he grinned and said "Dad, you might want to have the well water tested...just in case." I looked at him...then I got it. I just shook my head.

Three girls, all being pregnant at the same time was certainly interesting. All of them stayed horny beyond belief.

Trish moved into the bedroom and bed with her mother and me. There was seldom a night that went by that I didn't fuck them both. I was concerned that my dick might stop working, or fall off, but it never did.

My daughter's started delivering just before the start of summer. (Yes I know they're my nieces, but they said they wanted to call me dad. As far as I was concerned they were my daughters.) Suddenly we had four new babies gracing our presence.

Sharron delivered about a month later than her daughters, then, there were six new babies.

The girl's decided they wanted their cords tied. Sharron told the doctor to do a better job this time than the last time she had it done.

The new youngsters grew like weeds and when they were three, Sharron started keeping them, so the girls could come back to work.

I had let Roy sell the Star Craft and took a new aluminum deck boat that was 24' long with a 150 H.P. motor.

Even though Sharron was keeping the little ones, she still painted scenes around the lake.

It was funny watching her head for the deck boat. It looked like a mother duck with her ducklings all in a row.

Both boat businesses were doing extremely well and the paintings the girls were doing were selling good at the gallery.

Come the weekend though we all got naked and went skinny dippin. We raised the little ones in this lifestyle, so they grew up being naked all the time.

Sharron sat the kids down one day and explained to them that our lifestyle was special and that during the week when we had customers, or they went to school, they would have to keep their clothes on.

She promised them that when they were out on the deck boat with her and there was no one else around they would all get naked and go skinny dippin.

One day the fellow that furnished us firewood came by and said "That son of mine that works for you said you had your own nudist colony here."

I thought oh, oh, we may be in trouble here.

My friend grinned and said "I'm all for it. My whole family gets naked and goes to swim in the lake.

I said "Well we try not to advertise it."

"We don't either." He said. "Too many rednecks around here. My wife and I agreed a long time ago to keep it quiet."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew our secret was safe.

As the kids grew up they all became interested in the personal watercraft. I bought more so they could all ride one.

The boys all began to race the craft and one day my son had his in the shop to work on it. He disassembled the engine and began putting new parts in it.

I helped him some and saw he had managed to get racing parts for the engine. I didn't say anything. I wanted to see how this all worked out.

The other boys were on the lake, racing the Skidoo's when my son put his in the lake and lined up with them to race.

They left the line and the modified engine easily left the others.

The other boys said it was just a fluke and they wanted to race again.

They all lined up and this time my son really turned the modified engine on. In about 20 ft. he was nearly 10 lengths ahead of them. The others didn't say any more about a fluke.

When our youngsters were all 18, Sharron came to me one day and said "Jerry our kids are all sampling one another sexually. Trish and I have had the girls on birth control since they were 15, but the kid's hormones have kicked in and the other day when I had them all out on the deck boat, they all went skinny dippin. The next thing I knew they were fuckin up a storm and switching partners."

"You don't recon they take after their parents do you?" I said.

Sharron's comeback was "Yeah, I think they do."

"Let em alone sugar. None of us has ever tried to hide the fact that we frequently have sex. Over time the kids have had questions about sex and all of us have answered them honestly.

Here we can control the environment. Our youngsters are pretty level headed anyhow.

I'd sure rather it be here, than out on the street somewhere, with some kid that's only interested in where his next piece of pussy is coming from."

"God I love you Jerry. Your thinking is so much like mine. If it hadn't been for you and Roy no telling what direction our lives would have taken."

I guess I'd better introduce all of you that are reading this to our children. Roy and Tina's sons were Mark and Brandon. My lover Trish's daughters were Mindy and Sheila. Mine and my sister Sharron's youngsters we had named Renee and Eric.

Eric was the one that had modified the Skidoo engine so it outran all the others.

One day Eric and Renee came to Sharron and I and wanted to know what to call everyone, like were they brothers, sisters aunts, uncles...what?

I said "Well you know that Sharron and I are your mom and dad.

Mom's daughters, Trish and Tina are actually my nieces, but they both wanted to call me dad and as far as I'm concerned they are my daughters.

Trish, in that case would be your half sister. Since I've also had daughters with Trish, her daughters would be your half sisters.

Now, Tina and Roy. Roy is my son. Tina is also my niece but she calls me dad. That makes Roy your half brother and Tina your half sister. Their boys would be your cousins.

I know that's all pretty confusing. Sometimes I have a hard time with it myself.

The summer before they started college Renee, Sheila and Mindy hit me up to take them out on the deck boat to a special place Sharron had shown them, so they could skinny dip.

I loaded all the girls up and took them. We pulled into a shady place and I tied the boat off. The girls all jumped in the lake to go skinny dippin.

I simply lay down on a big cushioned seat and dozed off.

Suddenly, I woke up to Renee sucking my cock. Of course I got hard immediately. Renee straddled me and the next thing I knew I was balls deep in this very tight pussy...Renee was fucking her daddy.

Sheila climbed over my face, saying "Eat my pussy daddy."

I did.

Mindy began licking my balls and dick as Renee was posting up and down on me.

That's all it took. I flooded Renee's tight little pussy with jiz.

Renee screeched "Oh daddy, I'm cumming."

When she rolled off, Sheila took her place. Suddenly my hard cock was in another tight, wet pussy.

I looked at Mindy and said "Well come on Mindy let me taste your pussy too."

With a grin, she straddled me and lowered her pussy where I could lick it.

Sheila was already wound up like an 8 day clock and she quickly started bucking and cumming. When she rolled off, she said "Your turn Mindy."

Quickly Mindy positioned herself over my hard cock and guided it into her tight pussy. It didn't take long for Mindy to loose it and start cumming and saying "Oh god YESSSS."

"Mindy" I told her "You're fixing to get a pussy full of cum."

"Oh yesss...do it dad."

That's all it took. I blasted several squirts of hot cum in her tight little pussy.

We lay there a while to recover. Finally I rolled over on my side and said "You girls sorta set ole dad up didn't you?" Their sheepish looks told me what I wanted to know.

We got back to the dock and tied the boat off. I heard them, as they headed for the house. "Come on girls... Roy's next."

I went in to the shop, still with a dazed look on my face.

Trish was working on an outboard motor. She looked at me with a grin. "Sowing some wild oats dad?"

I grinned at her and said "You could say that. Those three are red hot pistols."

I walked up to Trish and squeezed her bottom. "I want you to understand though. You and Sharron will always be number one in my book."

"Thanks dad, there was never a doubt in my mind about that."

"You know those three daughters of ours have gone after Roy, don't you?"

"Well of course" Trish said. "Mom, Tina and me sicked em on you two."

I just starred at her. Then I said "Hey, what about the boys?"

Trish said "Oh, well while you were gone with the girls, we showed the boys how to fuck their sisters. We also gave them some pointers on being gentle and how NOT to just stick their dicks in the girls pussy's and cum before the girls got off."

Shaking my head, I headed for the house to get some lunch. I turned around and said "I think I'll have a sign made to hang over the gate that says "Pussy Cove."

I didn't see the sly grin on Trish's face when I headed to the house.

A few days later, when I walked into the shop, Trish was already working. I noticed that she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye as I got to my work bench. On the bench was a big sign. In big bold letters it read "P. Cove"

"Trish did you do this?"

"Not me dad. It was on your workbench when I came in this morning." I could see the grin on her face when she turned back to her work.

"Tina!!" I said and with the sign under my arm, I headed for the dealer ship floor. I stormed into the office where Tina was and said "Girl I ought to bust your butt for this."

Tina jerked her skirt up and bent over the desk. She didn't have any panties on. Her cute little bottom was bare. "Want to do it now dad?" she asked.

Roy stepped into the office and I said "Did you know about this?" and pointed to the sign.

"Yeah, I did." he said. "Since there's one already on the gate that says Jerry's Outboard Shop, I'm going to get the boys to build an arch and hang it over the entrance gate.

I turned back to Tina and said "By the way, young lady, just what are you doing in here without your panties on?"

"Oh, well it's nicer if Roy and I decide we want a quick piece of nookie, or some times he gets under my desk to lick my pussy." She answered.

"Ok, ok, I get the picture." I said.

They were both laughing at me as I left. Their parting remarks were "We love you dad."

Sharron and I went to the grocery store and when we came back we drove under the arch with the new sign. It proudly proclaimed that this was "P. Cove"

I saw Sharron grinning and said "You knew about this didn't you?"

"Of course" she said.

That fall, all of the kids choose to attend UT at Arlington. Sharron and I rented them a house like we had their parents, so they wouldn't have to stay in the dorms.

All three boys made Marine Engineering their major.

Renee became an accomplished accountant.

Mindy and Sheila both majored in Business Administration.

At the end of 4 years they all graduated in the top 5% of their classes. Needless to say, as their parents we were pleased as punch.

The summer after they graduated and came home it was obvious that all of the kids had picked their partners for life.

Renee and Brandon had become mates.

Mark and Sheila were a pair.

Eric and Mindy had also chosen to become mates.

Shortly after they came home that summer they married.

****************

One weekend we were all out skinny dippin in the lake when the boys came up to Roy and me to ask if we would sponsor them. They wanted to form a corporation and race boats.

They planed on their wives being part of it as well. Renee would handle accounting and Sheila and Mindy would handle public relations and booking for the race team.

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers