Broken In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell starts finger fucking his roommate harder now, his own black cock rock hard, his fingers gooey with spit and white slime, an obscene squelching sound echoes in the room. 'Schloop, schloop, schloop' can be heard as Darnell's thick meaty fingers poke at the sensitive prostate gland with each insertion.

"Darnell, no! PLease, not like this... Oh fuck... I don't wanna cum like some... Ugh uh... like some faggot, man. Oh my God, D!!! Please let me up, man. This is... Oh my God... not what I pictured... uhhhh... when you said... uhhh... return the favor," Jarred manages to grunt out through the larcenous penetration.

Jarred struggles against Darnell harder now, and Darnell bring his hand up the back of the white boys neck, pinning him hard and tight, his rigid erection presses against the left cheek of the bubble ass. The friction overall makes Jarred's temperature rise, he starts to feel the room getting hotter, his balls start churning from the inside.

Jarred stays silent, still acting like he's putting up a fight, making a show of it that both men know is obvious fraud. Big D loves the unspoken role play, and will always use that type of attitude to push it further, to pun a phrase.

Big D debates with himself, 'Should I take this bitch now, or just add another finger.'

While Jarred is very strong, and is legitimately struggling against the black stud, what he's really struggling with is the last vestige of his disappearing heterosexuality. He believes this is just a game that developed, but somewhere inside of him the idea that Darnell loves his ass and that he completely bent over in front of a guy like him drives him absolutely wild. This is what kinky is all about.

Darnell's been through this before. He's had to develop a keen intuition, having come from a hellish neighborhood. You have to able to judge people quickly and accurately to survive. This skill helps him to ascertain who needs to be roughly turned out, so as not to go about raping young men who don't want it. He might be forcing them, but there has to be a point when the stallion breaks or it's just pathological sadism, it's just brutal torture, and Darnell respects fat asses too much to become that type of Dominant.

He relished in the game of taking white boys and making them bitches. There's nothing better than watching a formerly straight white man come to the realization that he want to give a superior black men pleasure. Darnell feels no shame in being the arbiter of a bottom bitches new sexuality, in fact just the opposite. It's an honor to rape these white boys, and Jarred is the finest and ripest of all his collection. He will enjoy this one for a long time, no doubt.

"Come on, baby, help me out," schloop, schloop, schloop, "Come on, Jay, let it happen, dawg," schloop, schloop, schloop, "Come on, bitch!!! Fuck that ass, faggot!!!" and D starts pinging the prostate hard.

Jarred's eyes have been tightly shut, experiencing the fingering and trying to hold back the orgasm thinking of baseball and math or politics and his grandmother, still in deep denial, but upon being so harshly called a bitch and a faggot something in him snaps and his hips start rolling with the rhythm of the finger fucking.

Darnell senses the white boy's acquiescence and removes his hand from the back of Jarred's neck, grabbing his own hard shaft and milking himself along.

'God damn, am I really a bitch? Big D's working my ass just like I do when I'm alone and I love it. Maybe I am a faggot," he realizes, revels in the new found freedom and referring to himself this way. The kinkiness of the situation is on full blast, 'I can just enjoy this experience now, and no one will know, then we can both go back to our straight lives after I get this nut off. For now I'll just be whatever I have to be to get off.'

Right as Jarred starts to get into it, just as he's reaching the turn, Darnell adeptly slows his lunging fingers, denying this fresh new born bottom bitch the pleasure and drawing out the encounter, reeling him in for good, "You really digging this shit, huh Jay? You sure you want me to finish you off like this, like a bitch yo?" He's going to make Jarred beg and work for it.

"Come on, D. Don't fuck me with me man, do it, bro!" begs Jarred, who grips the couch cushions hard and arches his back, jutting that magic ass, posing for the black who already cited his appreciation of Jarred's rear, and offering himself to the tenacious fingers of his roommate, "Come on, D. Finger fuck me, bro. Please DARNELL!!!"

"Work it, Jay. Hump back against me, let me see whatchu got, white boy," Jarred in the midst of ecstasy starts obeying, humping back, fucking himself on the wide digits as Darnell grabs his own cock and starts stroking to the beat of his friend's bucking. Neither of them will last too long, this is too good.

"Yeh man, like this?" Jarred starts violently twerking his ass meat around his friends hand. The undulating ass cheeks push Darnell over the edge as Jarred blurts out, "Fuck bro, this is soooo good... ugh... I'm getting close, D."

Big D's big D can't take it anymore. He might've been able to hold out if Jarred hadn't started twerking, but now his BBC needs to get a piece otherwise it won't respect itself in the morning, "Yo Jay, I need a piece of this ass, real quick man. I'm about to nut too. You're ass is too too fine. Lemme get some," says Darnell as he removes his fingers.

"Push out like your shitting," says the white boys first black Top, "I'm coming in regardless. It'll be easier on this pussy if you push out. Just lemme finish off, Jay."

Jarred's starts to object and feels the big black hand comes onto his neck again, but this time it's much softer, more like it's encouraging him not to fight and just enjoy it, stroking him, "Shhhhhh," he hears from above, "Push out, baby," whispers the smooth low voice.

His anal canal starts to spasm in anticipation. He's in no position to fight and if he does it will hurt far more, so he reluctantly holds still for Darnell.

Big D grabs the white boys cock from between his legs and pulls it down, cupping the head in his broad palm, and then takes his onyx tube steak and lines it up with the quivering hole, bringing his chest down on top of Jarred's back hard.

"Push now, babygirl," whispers Big D. Jarred tries what D says and pushes out like he's shitting, just as the sperm from that morning threatens to leak out, the BBC punches its way into the heavenly womb of perfect white boy bubble ass as both men scream, one in pure pleasure coupled with the rape he's committing, the other in pleasure and pain at the sacrifice of his gay virginity.

Jarred's eyes bug out at the tremendous intrusion, he sucks in air hard like the last time he came, like he's been under water and has just breached the surface in time before he suffocates. He can feel himself pulse around the fat glans of his buddy, who pushes the colossal black cock further up inside of him, wrecking his virginity for good and bringing the head to rest just against the swollen prostate.

Jarred mooans as he loses his seed in the rough palm that cradles him so perfectly as his unconsenting new pussy massages the BBC. The big black cock explodes against the white boy's button, and the intense spray of another pint of black sperm against his secret spot sends him into overdrive, causes his cock to lurch even harder, making his sphincter and entire pussy squeeze his best friend tighter, and then tighter still, forcing the bottom into a second wave of spasming and orgasm.

Darnell doesn't take him fully, it already feels like he plunged his cock into an extremely compact opening that holds a warm gooey center, and wants to make sure nothing gets wasted. He need the rest of Jarred's anal canal to be unfulfilled in order to make sure his entire load gets lock inside the white boy.

His penis start pulsing and pumping squirt after squirt with that same impossible ejaculatory force. The BBC bulges and lurches obscenely fulfilling its purpose inside of Jarred's hypersensitive ass, which sends electronic signals through his nervous system to his brain that processes every sensation to the most infinitesimal degree. He can feel every deposit acting as wadding to his inner core of ass.

If he weren't so emotional, so vulnerable, so in the midst of multiple orgasms, then he would've recognized the harsh violation. He made himself defenseless and weak in a moment of despair to his friend and the African stud used the opportunity to finger fuck him, rape him, and breed him, like he was some woman captured and made the spoils of war.

If he was a woman, he would've certainly gotten pregnant. There was so much cum filling him that his vagina would've been fully coated, the warm liquid expanding through every crevice, and pushing and propelling itself into the cervix.

His thick meaty ass is larger than most, still sinewy and powerful, but over sized and able to accommodate Darnell's full load, two of his loads now as a matter of fact. The black snake moans into the reborn white asspussy and sings a song of raw spunk, sending little potential black babies searching ever upward in vain for an egg to fertilize.

Jarred stops cumming and lays there spent as his friends BBC continues to pumps. The sperm attempt to sire phantom offspring inside him. Neither mans speaks, Jarred is mute because he's over taken with the sensation and the painful stretching of his anus, and Darnell can only growl as, after a full drenching of the tight cavern and another powerful last shot forced out hard, the cum finally stops flowing.

He takes his hand from off the white cock, sits up off Jarred's heaving back, and bring the greasy full palm up underneath his cock, lubricating it all around the shaft with Jarred's own muck, and allowing for easier exit while soothing the exterior of the extended anus, slipping himself slowly out of the white boy.

"Clench that pussy, Jay. Don't let any of me spill out of you," and grabs the fleshy ass cheeks and presses them together around his exiting tool. Cum coats the ass crack as leaves his friend's asshole and Jarred follows the instruction, sealing the deal and saving up his buddies sticky down payment by clenching his booty.

"Hold still, Jay, I gotchu," Darnell stumbles to his feet, grabbing some wet tissues from the bathroom and then coming back to kneel behind his formerly virgin bride, wiping the access cum from off the perfect buns and smacking the tight left ass cheek lightly, "Ayt man, you're all clean. Get up, baby."

Jarred, dizzy and floating, sits up for the time since allowing himself to be bent over and taken and, with his black friends help, comes to his feet, feeling even fuller than he was before. He swallows hard and looks at his buddy who grabs the white boys shoulder and smiles, "Darnell, I... you just made me... what do we..."

"Shhhh, don't say nothing, Jay. It is what it is and noting more, you needed that, and I said I would return he favor. If you gay then that's fine, but you still my boy and I still got ya back no matta what. Feel me?" Darnell definitely just had his back.

Jarred smiles like a drunken school girl who just lost her virginity to the prom king. Darnell's managed to turn the whole thing around and make it seem like he was helping a confused friend figure himself out, taking one for the team by fingering and then cumming inside of him.

Deep down in some subconscious region of his mind, Jarred knows what's happening, no one can be that stupid, but he's still swooning from the sex and allows himself to believe that Big D is just a good friend that was doing his close buddy a favor, "You won't tell anyone? You promise?" ask Jarred naively, refusing to accept the raping that took place, "I mean, you sure we can just go back to the way it was before?"

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt and Darnell isn't just a river of cum up inside of Jarred.

"Of course, man. You're one of my best friends, Jay. I'm happy for you, man. If that's what you need then you should have it, you deserve it. Mattafact, let's take you out to the club tonight to celebrate, my treat. See if you still like girls, that sound good?"

"Dude, I'm not gay," Jarred blushes in the presence of his new beau, "I don't how I feel, but I know I love pussy. I just... it was just experimenting. I'm not gonna start dressing in drag or fucking men regularly, I don't... I can't..."

"Listen man, I see how you reacted. I mean, we just had sex, yo. Maybe just fo a sec, but we fucked and matta what, we still boys, fo sho, but you felt how I was, how hard I was, because, Jay, from the back you... you know you look reeeeeal good, man. You know? If you need me to help you out from time to time like dat, lemme know. I can handle dat, and we can keep it between just us. Now go get ready dude, we gon party hard and see if you're big cock still likes pussy," commands Darnell, who winks at him, then leaves the half naked white boy standing there, filled to the brim with sperm, a sore asshole, a shriveled cock, and pants pooled around his ankles.

Jarred pulls his pants back up, making sure to keep his ass sealed up as he bends down to retrieve his belt, fastening it back in place and walking to his room to prepare for the rest of the evening. He's exhausted and probably should eat more food or go to sleep, but feels it's best if he goes and flirts, or at least that's what he tells himself.

This white man is not willfully doing anything anymore, he's drunk, he's pliant from being so dominated, he emotionally vulnerable, he's learned about his bisexuality, and he's following orders now. Part of him also has to convince himself he's not gay, 'It wasn't really sex, he just put the head in a little ways and then came in me again,' he reasons.

He's not fully broken in yet, but he's as primed as anyone ever was. He squishes with his half gallon of semen all the way to his room. Any sane person would've gone to the toilet to empty out, but he's not himself anymore. He's completely delusional about the fact that his kindness has been repeatedly used by his new black Daddy.

Things are starting to look up for Jarred.

12