Broken Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, what's your name?" Even though Thane already knew it, he wanted to hear it from her while she panting desperately trying to recover some air.

"Abigail." She finally spat out after taking in as much oxygen as she could.

"Good. Now Abigail get back in there." Without remorse he shoved her head back in the toilet. "No Abigail, show me your face." While she was submerged, she turned her head to the side so he could see her getting submerged. She lasted a few seconds before Thane felt some resistance, "No no, you can hold it." He made her stay in there for a few more seconds before letting go. She popped her head up, face completely coated in water and excess liquid traveling down to her tits. While she held on to the base of the toilet for support, he allowed his member to see the light of day.

Once again Thane grabbed her by the hair and slapped her with his dick, instructing her to open her mouth. Pinning her to the wall and holding the sides of her head with both hands he began to fuck her face, "Stay there Abi." Thane's voice did not match his actions one bit, while the voice couldn't have been calmer his actions could not have been more violent. He fucked her face without remorse before getting the zip-ties from her cargos and tying her hands behind her back. Thane sat her on her ass with her back to the wall while he held her head, she was now completely in his possession. He shoved his fully erect cock deep inside her throat and held it there while calmly staring down. Thane held the expression of a scientist conducting an experiment to see what would happen.

Abigail tried to move her face free but it only made it go further inside, it was only until the spit began to drip from her bottom lip that he pulled out. Thane bent down and grabbed her tongue before yanking it out, he tugged it on a few times to ensure it would stay out. After the little change in the experiment he resumed his face fucking session, "look at me." While he shoved his cock in and out of her throat she followed his instructions down to the letter. Every time she would attempt to close her eyes he would spit on her forehead or slap her to bring the orders back to attention.

Once the tears began to roll down the cheeks a grin formed on his face, "back to the toilet. Face in the bowl and ass up." He took his cock out and slapped her on the nose before dragging her to the toilet. On her knees he pushed her head in the bowl and pulled down her cargos, revealing the treasure underneath. Thane went inside her pants once again and took out the tactical knife and put it to use on her panties, cutting them off and then lining his cock with her pussy. "Face in the bowl I said." Thane grabbed her hips and threw pacing out the window and he made like a piston and fucked her as violently as he could. As he thrusted in and out of her he slapped her meaty ass making sure to mark her, she was his and he wanted the world to know.

"Whose is this?" Thane wanted her to be completely submissive to him, he was the master not the other way around. Abigail resisted saying anything as she stayed in the bowl but he repeated his question again. When she didn't answer the second time he grabbed her hair and pulled her before pushing her to the wall. He pulled her ass out and thrusted back in before mauling her tits, "whose is this?" There was much more assertiveness now.

"Yours." Abigail meekly responded.

"That's right." Thane pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her cheeks. "On your knees." Thane pulled out and dropped Abigail on her knees, her ass facing him. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back before lining his dick with her mouth, "open." She obediently replied as the emerald green had overtaken her eyes.

His dick went deeper and deeper into her throat as he bent down and played with her tits. She was choking as her throat tried to push out his cock but his thrusts were more powerful, the only thing she was able to push out was spit.

"No!" Thane, or rather the voice, saw his vision getting blurry. He tried pulling out but Abigail's body now attempting to swallow his cock, providing a whole new sensation in itself. He instantly climaxed exploding in her throat, with each load shot in her throat his vision got hazier and hazier until everything drifted into the blackness.

------

"Tell Amanda or whoever the fuck else you linked to sleep double. If they sleep you don't have to." Something else was obviously taking priority as Aaron kept staring into space. Even when he faced Thane to speak, it was as if he was constantly inspecting him. "You work, you go to school. I don't want to hear about no bullshit in any of those places, you hear me?"

"Yo, for a place saying do what you want, it don't feel like I'm doing what I want." Thane always had a smart mouth but it was a godly talent unique to him that he used it in the worst possible times.

"People do what they wanna do fine but your dumbass goes to these fucking blackouts and then my ass gotta do damage control. First you take my fucking link, and fuck you for that by the way, then you go fuck a doctor's assistant."

Aaron put a new face on stress, so much so that he took out a brand new pack of Marlboro lights before taking a deep breath through his nose. He tapped the pack on his palm of his right hand four times before utterly destroying the plastic covering. Once the pack was nicely bent and abused, he took out a stick of portable lung cancer and stuck it between his lips. Watching him frantically look for a lighter put a unique smile on Thane's face, a smile that oozed of genuine joy.

Damage control? Bitch, can you ever give a straight fucking answer. Oh shit, he probably heard that. Why am I still on this? Thane remembered, a bit late however, that Aaron could read minds with much more finesse, not to mention ease, than he could ever imagine.

"Just do the shifts until they pass or whatever." Once Aaron finally found his lighter, he hurriedly lit the end and inhaled the contents before letting the smoke creep out of his mouth. He kept his mouth slightly open to let the rest flow out before shoving the cancer stick back in. Like magic, the stress seemed to just fade away. "I don't know what's going on and you don't either. So until someone does, just sit tight. Rub one out if you got to but no using that power."

Did he hear me? Why isn't he reacting?

-------

"Mmph, fuck you Aaron." Thane rubbed his eyes before violently closing them again, the light from the bulbs hit him directly. "Fuck!" He rolled over to his side and slowly opened them, when he realized they couldn't be opened fully he used the squinting approach and crawled out the room. Once he hit carpet he fell down back onto the soft crimson artificial ground.

As Thane got comfortable on the carpet he remembered the chase and worse, being held at gunpoint. As if struck by a bolt of lightning, he sprang onto his feet before adopting a very poor boxing stance. It took a moment to take in the fact that he was in a motel room, it took a few more to realize he wasn't cuffed anymore. The fuck? As he forced himself to remember the events of the day, he remembered the voice and then a time skip. When he tried to talk to the voice inside his head again, it was radio silence.

What the shit? Freaking out would've been a logical response but Thane had more pressing matters on hand, such as the amazon glaring him down in the chair. "Uhhh, hi?" He didn't recognize her without the uniform, although the extremely weak wall of bravery was quickly crushed a glance later.

"Sit down." Her tone was coated with anger and aggression. "You're going to answer a few questions, sit down." Judging from the 9 mm pistol pointed at him, along with a dozen daggers floating in mid-air that were just coincidentally aimed in his direction, it was a good idea to agree with her demands.

"Yea, sure." Thane took a seat on the floor and crossed his legs, making sure to keep his hands in the air. If he had a white flag he would've waved it but a surrender seemed just fine.

Abigail raised her left eyebrow for a moment before analyzing his demeanor and then him in general, "Explain your actions." Thane wanted his captor to elaborate but judging by his situation, he didn't have much wiggle room. He took a chance and retold his story from the beginning, she wasn't interested in his life however. "I'm referring to the events that took place inside the bathroom."

Shit, I gotta explain being a bitch now? He took a deep breath while looking for a way to explain his vomiting without further reducing his manhood. "So I got a weak stomach I guess, ulcers and whatnot. Sometimes when I'm woozy I throw up, it's pretty common." Truth laced with a few lies tends to sound better and pleases the ears much more, however it wasn't the answer she was looking for.

The answers she wanted, needed in this case, would forever remain unanswered. Everything after getting held at gunpoint was a blank, a blackout one could consider. The more she inquired, the more confused he became. However, in the midst of the confusion Thane did come to a realization, the blackouts were all events when the voice took over. Every time the voice took over, Thane was gifted with a link. Although the process was morally questionable, the fact remained that he had links.

Although Abigail had the emerald green eyes, she didn't possess any link like features. There was no underlying sense of obedience, nor was there a sense of concern for his well-being. With the amount of weapons that were aimed at him, he didn't deem it sensible to take a chance. He had to operate under the assumption that she wasn't in anyway influenced by him. The mystery with the voice would have to wait, although Thane secretly wished it would come to the rescue once again. Needless to say, Thane did not perform well under pressure.

"You have no recollection of what you did?" Thane wanted to recollect, in fact he wanted to know exactly what happened during his blackouts. The only clue he had to go on was that the voice controlled his body during those times, other than that he had nothing in the memory bank for that time. If there was a locked memory, at least he would know the mind was trying to hide something. Having no memory on the other hand, only raised a hundred more questions.

"I don't recall a lot of things actually. See I've been having these blackout-"

Before he could finish his explanation, Abigail rested her face in the palm of her right hand. She raised both her eyebrows, yelling the expression that she wasn't buying any of it. Then with her left hand partly in the air, she extended her index and middle finger in a vertical position and let them drop. Coincidentally, two daggers became surrounded by a misty blue aura before hurling themselves at him. Both weapons sliced the outmost portion of his fingers.

"Then explain that." The daggers suddenly came back to life and reacquired the misty aura before finding their way to his ring finger and stabbing through, making sure to hit hourglass. "From the beginning and make it quick." The dullness in her voice was proof of how little she cared for Thane. It takes a truly heartless being to ignore another's screams. He was about to pass out from the sheer sight of the blood, the visibility of his bone played a part as well.

"You fucking bitch!" Thane rolled in semicircles, screaming in agony. He gripped his wrist for unknown reasons and yelled at the ceiling, each second the daggers cut deeper and deeper. "Take over! Take over!" The slight smile on her face was the first to go as she heard Thane beg to relinquish control, she pulled back the daggers and let them drop to the floor. The misty aura was nowhere to be seen, the 10 remaining behind her dropped as well.

"What did you say?" She walked over to him and stared him directly in the eyes but he was in too much agony to respond back. Thane kept repeating the same thing over and over again before going silent. "Who's going to take control? Come on, tell me. Wake up!" She slapped his cheeks repeatedly but a lack of response forced her to give up, "shit."

She made sure he was alive before packing out her armor, it was unlikely she would be able to go back after the damage she caused. She peeked out the window by stretching open the blinds just enough for her eyes to take a glimpse outside. She remained in that position for a quite a while showing off her mental and physical fortitude as she remained perfectly still.

Wake up Thane. The voice was back and this time much clearer than before. Instead of a crisp whisper, it was like hearing the voice from a small speaker. You have to leave, quick Thane. The voice had apparently overestimated Thane's abilities. All Thane could do at the moment was groan in pain and unsuccessfully hold back the tears. Thane you have to leave.

"Fuck you!" Thane slammed the injured hand on the floor in the heat of the moment and then instantly regretted it. Within a few seconds the pain had exponentially increased, especially after a bit of the carpeting dug into the wound. Thane held his hand close and bent over trying to catch his breath, his eyes were closed the entire time to block out the view of the blood.

Abigail glanced back apathetically and analyzed him once over, he was in no position of giving answers so she went back to her original behavior. If only she knew who he was talking to. While one hand tended to the blinds the other remained at the ready, a foggy blue mist surrounded her hand at all times.

Do you wish that I take over? Thane didn't even have to think about it, it was an instant agreement. He would've done anything to be free of the pain. As you wish my friend. Thane's body arched its back with elbows flared out, its breathing was obstructed by an unknown force while the eyes rotated clockwise transforming into a solid orange hue. The breathing became abnormally calm as the body came back to life, only this time operated by a different pilot.

The sinister being had once again taken control. As it adjusted to the body and regained its footing, it let out an extended sigh. As it stood upright, it inspected the wounded hand and then the bone that saw the light of day. Surprisingly it felt no pain as it rotated the hand, "quite a serious wound." It spoke in an intrigued tone like it had just made a research finding.

The voice was also heard by the soldier standing by the window, she quickly turned back and aimed the pistol at him. She didn't feel the need to interrogate when she saw the dastardly smile again. As a message she fired a warning shot by his right shoulder, merely scraping it. Fortunately, for him that is, she had a silencer equipped drastically mellowing the sound. Couple that with a neighborhood where crime was normal, the chance of anybody noticing, or caring for the matter, was incredibly slim.

The voice barely flinched as the bullet grazed him, she didn't even manage to cause a dent in that smile. At best, she only solidified it. "Who...What are you?" Fear was slowly creeping its way into her psyche as curiosity got the best of her. With the pistol now aimed at his skull, she demanded answers.

"Hmm, I have never been asked that question. Hmm, for now I guess, yes. You may call me J." His statements caused a noticeable state of confusion in the soldier, a change that he noticed acutely. "No, I am not Thane, although he is a friend. You may think of me as Thane with complete freedom."

"Enough!" Her eyes glowed as they adopted a glossy blue color while blue smoke engulfed her entire body. The daggers found their way to her and then pointed themselves in his direction. When the show didn't appear to faze him she fired a shot just right of the stomach. With the added pressure from her power, the bullet made a clean exit forming a circular tunnel through his body.

"I don't think my friend Thane would mind if I made you into a drooling fuck toy." J spoke in a monotone voice, completely undisturbed by the bullet hole in his body. "Yes. That seems, fitting."

12