Broken Routine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first week in June, and Rick and Brad found out they both had it off. They texted each other trying to decide if they wanted to make plans or not. Finally, they decided on the usual tie breaker. They would ask the girls if they wanted to go with them. If the girls came along, they would not do anything. If not, they would do something together. So it was decided.

Brad texted Rick that night, and told him that his wife had said no. So, they agreed to go fishing the next day.

Brad dropped his wife off at her daughter's house that day, and both men were off before the girls could change their minds. The drive to the cabin was long and tedious. But it was all going to be worth it.

"This will be the last time." Rick said as they parked and turned off the engine. "After this, we will not meet again. This is just goodbye sex." He proposed.

"Yeah. Right. After this, we are off this stuff, for good." Brad agreed as they grabbed their bags and locked up the car. "We are not..., gay." He muttered as they headed to their cabin.

"Right." Rick said as he and Brad made sure the doors were locked.

They put their bags down, and both undressed quickly. Rick pulled out the bottle of KY that he'd stashed in his bag. He smiled as he came over to Brad and they laid on the bed.

"Since this is our last time, we should take time to enjoy ourselves." Rick said as Brad saw the bottle of lube.

"By enjoying ourselves, you mean you want me to put my cock up your ass?" Brad asked.

"Exactly." Rick said smiling.

"I thought so. No." Brad said as he turned away from the boy.

"Come on, dude! We're only going to have this one week to ourselves, and really good sex. We might as well enjoy it." Rick said as he tried to get his way. "Haven't you been even a little curious?"

"Is it even clean in there? I don't wanna pull my dick out and get shit dick." Brad said bitterly.

"Do you want me to go first?" Rick asked.

"Sure." Brad said as he felt the pressure lift off him. "If you get shit dick, you won't want me to do it."

"We both clean ourselves good down there. It's not like we leave shit in there after we go to the bathroom." Rick said as he lubed up his dick. "But just so you feel better..., I'll go first." He said happily.

"Let's do this missionary style." Brad said as he lay on the bed. "I want to be able to kiss you."

He loved it, too. He didn't know how much he'd come to love kissing his son-in-law. They said this was the last time though. So Brad tried not to get too into it. He couldn't help it. The sex was so good. He had to find a way to communicate to Rick that he wanted the affair to continue.

"Oo. Sounds good." Rick said as he placed himself on top of his father-in-law.

He gently pushed his cock up against Brad's ass. They both waited as it tapped against the ring.

"Push like you're gonna crap." Rick said as he lay there at his father-in-law's entrance. "You push out, I'll push in." he ordered.

"On three." Brad said as he got ready.

They both counted, and got ready. On three, Brad pushed out, and Rick slipped in. They both gasped. Rick lay there waiting for his dad to adjust.

"You feel very big." Brad muttered.

"You're tight as fuck." Rick said as he breathed fast. "It's taking all I have not to cum right away." He moaned.

"Okay. I think I'm ready." Brad said as Rick pushed forward.

"Oh yeah!" they both said at the same time.

"You're so tight, daddy!" moaned Rick as he gently pushed in.

"Oh yeah!" Brad moaned. "I love this feeling! I feel so full."

"Kiss me." Rick moaned.

They both started gently kissing each other as they adjusted.

"Oh Ricky! Give it to me!" Brad said passionately.

Soon, the men started up a rhythm. Brad would push up, as Rick would push down. It started out slow, and gradually went faster and faster. Soon, the bed was squeaking, and rocking violently as they fucked. Before they could stop themselves, they started cumming at the same time. Rick exploded into Brad's ass, and Brad exploded onto his son-in-law's stomach. They both lay there gasping. Brad was trembling as Rick lay on top of him. As Rick softened, he slipped out of Brad, and the cum started to dribble down onto the sheet.

"That..., was..., amazing." Brad said with a wide grin. "Damn. I never thought it could get better than this. But it did." He said as he closed his eyes. "How is it different from a woman?" he asked.

"It just..., feels tighter. So much tighter." Rick explained. "It's hard to push yourself in, and it's hard to pull out. Which makes for amazing stimulation to the cock."

"I have never felt something so..., amazing." Rick said with a wide smile. "How did I feel?" he asked.

"At first..., it felt..., gross. I felt really dizzy, and I wanted to throw up. And my ass burned for a bit. Then, when you pushed in, I felt a bit better. As you waited for me to adjust, I felt really good. My cock kept getting harder as you hit a certain spot. Then, I started dripping, and before I knew it, I came." Brad narrated as he lay there with his eyes closed. "It was nice."

"You think you wanna try it?" Rick asked.

"You get shit on you?" asked Brad as he looked at Rick's face.

Rick got off Brad, and examined himself. He and Brad looked down. His cock was clean. Brad sighed. He didn't know what this was going to do. So he felt apprehensive. But he was willing to give it a try.

He sighed. "Fine." He said giving in. "I'll do it. But I want you to just..., be very sure you're clean down there." He begged. "I really do not want shit dick."

"I promise, I am clean down there." Rick said as he looked down at his cock. "Do you want to lube yourself up?" he asked.

"Sure." Brad said as he grabbed the bottle Rick offered. "Okay...," he said as he gave a big sigh. "here goes nothing."

He squeezed a giant glob of lube on his hands, and started putting it all over himself. The thought of his dick going in a place it didn't belong made him shrink a little. He had trouble getting it up. He relaxed, and closed his eyes. He pictured his son-in-law's smile as he made love to him. Yeah. That got him going. He smiled as he opened his eyes again. His cock was growing slowly. He finished lubing up as fast as he could.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah." Rick said as he settled himself on the pillows. "Come on." He beckoned.

Brad climbed on the bed, and lay on top of his son-in-law. He raised Rick's legs over his shoulders, and gently put his cock into the slot between Rick's ass cheeks. He put it at the entrance, and they both looked into each other's eyes.

"On the count of three." Said Brad as he took a deep breath.

"One...," Rick counted. "two..., three."

Brad pushed forward as Rick pushed outward.

"Shit!" they both screamed as Brad went in.

"Whoa. You feel so massive." He moaned.

"You're tighter than my wife." Brad confessed as he breathed fast. "You're so fuckin' tight, Rick!" he moaned. "I feel like I'm in heaven!" he moaned. "Can I move now?" he asked.

"Slowly." Rick ordered.

Brad pushed in gently as Rick adjusted. Brad was having so much trouble holding in his excitement. He let out a scream as he shoved in all the way without warning his son-in-law. Suddenly, Rick felt his ass warming up, and something stream in. He gasped.

"You came already?" he asked.

"I'm sorry!" Brad moaned as he fell out with a limp cock. "I'm sorry! You were so tight, and I felt so good! I couldn't hold it! I'm sorry!" he moaned. "It was too good."

"It's all right." Rick said as he smiled at his father-in-law.

"No. You didn't get to feel what it was like." Brad said sadly.

"We've got all week." Rick said as he pulled Brad down and started kissing him.

That got Brad going again. Before any of the cum could drip out of Rick's ass, Brad was back in. This time, he lasted more than one stroke.

"You are so tight!" he moaned.

"You said that." Rick said as Brad reached down and adjusted his son-in-law's cock.

"How does it feel?" asked Brad.

"It feels like you said. It burns a lot, and the first time I wanted to throw up. But it feels good once you do that. You hit my prostate, and it makes me feel good." Rick replied.

"Good." Brad said as he started going faster. "Can I go faster? Are you okay with that?" he asked.

"Yeah." Rick said as he was fucked faster.

"Yeah!" Brad moaned as he sped up. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum again!" he screamed. "Shit, Ricky! I'm cumming!"

Less than two minutes in, he exploded twice more in Rick's ass. He was so amazed.

"I think I'm gay." He said softly after he slipped out and lay next to his son-in-law. "I think I am gay. I enjoyed that more than I should've." He said softly.

"Yeah?" Rick asked smiling. "I'm glad." He said as he closed his eyes. "Maybe we should go fishing so we don't go home without fish and get the girls suspicious." Rick said as he lay there.

"You're not disappointed?" asked Brad.

"No." Rick said as he turned to hug his father-in-law.

"But I came too quickly." Brad said refusing to hug him.

"We have all week, daddy." Rick said making Brad harden again.

"So..., you don't care that I enjoyed that too much?" Brad asked.

"No." Rick said as he started squeezing his father-in-law's ass. "To tell you the truth, I enjoyed it too. I wasn't as expressive, because you said this was our last time. But..., I really liked it." he said smiling. "It was indeed, better than my wife." He said as Brad smiled at him.

"So..., what do we do now?" Brad asked softly. "I mean, how can we keep seeing each other, and still do this, and not have our wives dump us?" he asked.

"I have no idea." Rick said softly. "I haven't figured out that part yet." He said sighing.

"I'm sure you'll have a plan soon." Said Brad as they both got up.

They headed to the shower. They took a quick shower, and went to get dressed. After that, they headed to the river, and caught some fish. It was going to be a good vacation. They both knew that without a fact.

They got to go fishing as they had planned. They caught a lot of fish. The girls would be happy. There would be enough fish for a while. They even made sure to gut and clean them at the river. They didn't want their wives to be turned off to the idea of eating them.

During that whole week, though, they never forgot to make love. Brad fucked Rick as many times as he wanted, and Rick did as well. They tried out all kinds of new positions, and found the ones they enjoyed.

They got to have sex all night some times, and it was so amazing for both of them. They fucked, and enjoyed sixty-nineing. They enjoyed a little frottage too.

It was the most amazing sex, and they were always letting the other know that. They had finally come to the conclusion that they were gay, and in love with the sex. It was too good for them to give up.

They had sex with their jockstraps, and soaked them so much. They sucked each other off so much, it was impossible to know how much they did.

They made out whenever they could, and had plenty of time for foreplay. They each found out that spanking was a turn on for both of them.

The night before they were to head back, they had the most sex. They fucked each other on the kitchen table, on the living room couch, they kissed and made out in the shower, and had a frot session on the couch, and the living room rug. They did a sixty-nine by the fire, on the bathroom floor, and in the kitchen. In the hallway. They took turns pinning each other up on the walls and kissing furiously while they rubbed all over each other. They pretended to seduce each other and kept reliving a fantasy of theirs.

First Brad would seduce Rick, and pin him to a nearby wall, where he'd rub up against Rick furiously until they came in their jockstraps. Then Rick would seduce Brad and do it all over again. They were tired by the time they had to go, but it was worth it.

They returned to Rick's house that night, and said their goodbyes. They both split the fish up evenly so they could have enough to keep at both houses. Both of them didn't know how, but they were going to see each other again.

Two months went by with nothing from both of them. No one sent a text or a message via the computer or anything. But then labor day happened. It was going to be a three day weekend, and they decided to go crabbing. The men once again invited the girls to go with them, but they once again refused. It was amazing. They really were looking forward to it.

Brad and his wife had Rick and Ellen over for dinner that Thursday night. The men didn't really take notice of their wives except to hold conversations. They spent most of the time looking in to the other's eyes and fantasizing about how amazing their night was going to be. They both had glazed looks on their faces, but the women didn't notice.

"You know what," Brad said as he looked over at the clock. "I know we said we were going to leave tomorrow morning, but I really don't want my cabin to be taken." He said as he stood up. "I think Rick and I should leave tonight." He suggested.

"Yeah." Rick said as he stopped himself from drooling all over the place. "Yeah. We should really leave tonight." He agreed. "Do you girls want to come along?" he asked one last time.

"No, Rick." Ellen said smiling. "We promise we'll be fine."

"Okay." They both said sadly. "We'll call when we get there, and we'll be very careful." Brad said as they both got ready to go.

The boys were off in fifteen minutes. Both of them desperate to get back to the cabin.

"Don't you know a faster way?" asked Brad bitterly as Rick gave him directions.

"No!" Rick moaned. "Trust me, I'm in the same boat as you. My dick is aching so much. I've got blue balls."

"You've been on my mind this whole time." Brad said as he felt himself harden a bit.

"We'll be there soon." he said as they drove on.

They got there in no time. They took their bags inside, locked the car up, and made sure to lock their cabin up. They closed all curtains, and Brad called his wife. They were going to have a wonderful time.

He walked back into the bedroom, and found Rick naked on the bed. He quickly undressed and they both met on the bed in a hug. They didn't say a word.

They started kissing, and caressing. Both men squeezing the other's ass and crushing each other against their lover. Their cocks, and torsos were mashed on the other, and they had their tongues frantically dueling. Pretty soon, both of their cocks were hard and rubbing on each other.

"Yeah!" Rick moaned. "I wanna fuck you!" he said passionately.

"Oh yeah!" Brad moaned. "I wanna fuck you, too!" he said as they each sat up.

"Suck my dick, Ricky." Brad said as he and Rick got into a sixty-nine.

Both men jammed their cocks into each other's mouths, and sucked for all they were worth. Every once in a while, they would spank the other until they came, and then resume the sucking. They lost track of how many orgasms they had in each other's mouths. But by the time they were done, their butts were covered in hand prints.

They both put their jockstraps on, and started up a furious frot session. It was amazing. Both of them were louder than ever as they tried to convey to the other how hot and wild this was.

"Shit." Brad moaned as he tried to cum. He was laying on top of Rick. He was feeling really horny.

"Hey, you should climb on top." Brad suggested.

"You all right?" Rick asked concerned.

"Oh yeah. I could stay here all day." Brad moaned. "Fuck." he gasped as he humped his son-in-law.

"Hump me, daddy." Rick moaned as they moved. "I think I'm gonna cum!"

They both started kissing as the friction increased. They cried out as they came ever closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck me!" Brad screamed out without warning.

Both men cried out. Their heads getting bigger, ending in an eruption of wonderful juice.

They lost track of how many times they came on the garments. But when they decided to do something else, the jockstraps were both soaked. They left them on the bedroom floor, and resumed their love making.

They rigged a bunch of pillows up so that it made a good place to prop themselves up. The pillows held the receiver up, and the giver was able to lay down facing his partner. He would then lube himself up, and insert himself into his lover's ass, and they were able to fuck comfortably that way. There was even room for the dominant partner to reach up and stroke his lover's cock while he fucked him. It was pretty good. They decided to try it out with Rick as the receiver first.

Rick sat up against the headboard of the bed where the pillows held him up. Brad lay down with his feet towards Rick's hips. He pulled his son-in-law towards him gently trying not to pull him off the pillows. He scooted down until his cock was at his son-in-law's entrance. He gently inserted himself in.

"I already love this." Brad moaned as he tried not to cum right away.

"I think you're deeper this way." Rick said as he lay back against the pillows.

Rick reached out and grabbed hold of his father-in-law's hips and started riding him. They both started out slowly, but half a minute later, the rhythm was fast and loud. Brad reached out and started to jack Rick off. He was having the time of his life.

"Ride your daddy!" he moaned as he slammed his cock in and out of his son-in-law. "Yeah! Ride your daddy, Ricky!"

"Oh! Oh shit! I'm gonna cum so hard!" Rick said as he bucked his hips.

Brad jacked him off faster and faster as he fucked him. Rick was breathing fast and held tight to his father-in-law's hips as he rocked back and forth. He gave one final shout, and exploded. He blew his load all over his father-in-law's chest. Just as he did that, Brad exploded in the boy's ass. Both men were gasping and trembling.

"Switch?" Brad asked. "I wanna blow my seed all over you." He said as they switched.

Switching was fun. Brad started learning what sex positions he liked. He loved all the ones where he was on the bottom. He loved looking up at his son-in-law, and feeling his weight on him. He loved his man fucking his ass. He loved his man letting Brad ride him.

"All right." Brad moaned as he bounced and bobbed. "Sex rodeo."

"Oh yeah." Rick said as he started running his fingers around Brad's chest.

"Oh god Ricky!" Brad moaned.

"It's just like you said, daddy." Rick moaned as he pinched Brad's nipples a little harder.

"It's my sex rodeo!" Brad cried. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Ride me, sexy." Rick said as his cock started to hurt.

Brad rode his son-in-law for five minutes before they both exploded. The cum was so much, that it never dried. So both men had the other's load on their chest.

They both came together in a hug, with Rick on top. Their cocks mashed together growing instantly hard as they rubbed the other's chest mixing the cum. Both men kissed furiously as they humped faster and faster.

"Ugh! Ugh"

Both of them were grunting and humping fast as they came.

"I don't know how we're gonna do this, but we have got to make sure we don't end this relationship." Brad said panting. "I love the sex too much to just have it stop." He explained.

They knew they would find a way. They just didn't know how or what they would do.

"I don't know about you, but I could go for one last round." Rick said as he gently stroked his father-in-law's cock.

"Yes. Sure. This time, we'll take it slow."

They both got situated for a doggie style. Rick was behind Brad and gently sliding himself in. They both groaned happily.

"Oh, Ricky." Brad moaned. "Fuck my ass. Fuck me, Ricky!"

"Oh yeah." Rick moaned. "I love you." He groaned as he started thrusting faster. "Skin on skin!"

"My ass feels so good." Brad moaned as Rick stopped to catch his breath.

"I'm gonna cum in that sweet ass." Rick moaned as he started spanking him.