Broken Routine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" Brad cried. "Spank me! Fuck me! Give it to me, Ricky!"

They both moaned and cried as they continued. Rick loved his father-in-law crying out and calling his name. He would never be able to look at the name Ricky the same again.

"I'm gonna cum." Rick said as he got close. "Shit. I'm gonna cum!"

"Shit!" They both cried out in unison.

Brad loved his son-in-law. Rick could cum four times in the span of ten minutes, and still want to go again. Each round lasted longer and was more gentle. The orgasms were spaced out further apart.

"I want to have you do that to me now." Rick said as he pulled away. "Let me lay where you are."

It was amazing. They fucked for a long time. Trading off every once in a while.

"I love the way you make me feel, Ricky." Brad sighed as he lay getting fucked again. "Do me good."

They arrived at their home a day later. Both men so relaxed. It was noticeable, and the girls commented on it. Both men felt amazing.

"So?" Rick asked as they sat in the living room a week later. "Are we up to continuing our little..., tête-à-tête?"

"I'd love it." Brad said as he and Rick shared a private kiss.