All Comments on 'Brooke Ch. 01'

by PygmyCoho

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a nono for me

I tried to read this nonsense and the more I did the less than I liked it. Even though I knew that it was just a fiction story I couldn't believe that It happened.

I know that it is possible for a older women to seduce a young girl but this happened between them way to soon. There's no build up to the seduction. .I liked it when Brooke was teasing Beth in the kitchen by showing her pussy to her and that's when I thought that it was going to be a good story.

Shortly after her teasing Beth and what happened next between them I didn't like. It should have slowly been a seduction not a slam bam seduction.

I am not going to take the time to read the next chapter because it isn't about lesbian sex anymore but incest. Not something that I like to read about.

Betsy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: previous comments

Screw them !! This story was GREAT. Great sex! Loved the domination and the passion. Will cum back to this one again. Thank You

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Liked it

Apparently some people have issues with this story. I don't. 5 stars for a well written, erotic tale.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriterover 6 years ago
So Fucking Hot

I loved this story, the way you had Brooke submit was wonderful.Yes, things happened quicky but that was explained easily. Brooke so wanted Beth to have her and she wasn't disappointed. The descriptions of the sex were wonderful. Definitely worthy of five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPygmyCoho@PygmyCoho
The Florist chapters have been removed, collected into a single story, and given a "proper ending." It has been submitted and should be posted in the next few days. So, with a computer crash and a schedule that has gotten much to busy, I have not been writing lately. Now that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brooke Series Info