Brooke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeees . . . please, hurry!"

Beth moved the remaining distance and paused with her seething cunt just out of the girl's reach. Brooke's desire took control and she arched herself into Beth. Her tongue slithered into the gaping opening. "Oh, mmph," Brooke whimpered. Her hands grasped Beth's hips and pulled them to her face.

"Ahhh, my dear girl. Yeees . . . lick—Ooh!"

"Mmph, mmmhmmm," came the muffled reply.

Beth braced her palms against the wall. She rocked her hips back and forth on Brooke's delightful mouth. Lips, tongue and teeth were hitting all the right spots and Beth's passion flared. Even so, the first orgasm surprised her.

"Oooh, fuck! Oooh!" A roiling tide of ecstasy swept Beth away. Brooke opened her eyes in the blue light that filtered through the dress and smiled with satisfaction. Beth rubbed and thrust down on her, trying to extract more pleasure from the girl's knowing mouth. The young tongue thrust as deeply as it could reach. The swollen dome of a very large clit bumped Brooke's nose.

"Oooh!" Beth shrieked. Brooke felt one huge contraction on her tongue. Then pulse after pulse of hot, clear, ambrosia gushed from Beth. Brooke thought for an instant that she might not be able to breath, might drown in the copious, scalding juice. But the very next instant shewantedto drown in her mistress's streaming folds. She pushed her face tighter and deeper into Beth's crotch.

Beth pinched and twisted her exploding nipples as she rode out the climax. When her passion ebbed her hips twitched in one final rocking motion. Goose bumps erupted all over her skin. Beth jerked herself away as though she received an electric shock. Brooke froze. Allison's mother collapsed to one side, a heap of quivering flesh.

"Ms. Beth?" Brooke asked in a tiny voice. "Did I . . . are you, are you all right?"

Beth registered the concern in her tone. But the voice sounded as though it was coming to her from a far off dream. She heard a pounding, like surf during the full moon, and knew it was her heart thudding in her ears.

"Mmmm," she sighed from her trance. "Oh, my, you wonderful little slut. No, dear, you didnothingwrong. In fact, you did so much right. Mmmm, yeees, so right," she sighed again and closed her eyes.

Brooke's smile could be heard in her answer. "Thank you, Mistress. It was wonderful."

"Mmm hmmm . . . ."

"Especially when you squirted!" Brooke relived the excitement of the moment and it made her talkative. Beth listened as her mind slowly filtered back into her body.

"At first I thought I might drown, there was sooo muchcum! But then I didn't care if I drowned or not, as long as it was in your pussy. It was sooo hot. I don't mean just hot, like, 'hot pussy' hot—though yours sooo was and now mine really is, too—but hot like, 'huge turn-on' hot. You know? So, when you squirted on my face, well, I guess I kinda lost it."

"You did so very, very well."

"Thank you. It was sooo gooood! And, well, Mistress Beth, you have the most amazing clit!"

"Come here, little one. Let me hold you."

"Yes, Ma'am."

They cuddled. Brooke lay naked, face wet and hair damp with Beth' essence. Her Mistress still wore the blue sundress, but with bared breasts and an otherworldly smile. The woman snuggled into the girl's body and smelled perfume mixed with the scent of musk. It was a potent, intoxicating mix.

"Let me rest a little while, dear, and then we can make sure you are rewarded for eating me out so well. So very well."

"Oh, yes, please, Mistress. I'd love to receive pleasure from you. Yes, please, I need it so bad!"

"Do you need to cum, Brooke?"

"Oh, yeees!"

"It will be a bigger 'bang' if you wait a little, you know?"

"Ohhh," Brooke whimpered. "I don't know if Icanwait, Mistress!"

"All right then. You may pleasure yourself while I watch."

"Oh, thank you, Ms. Beth. Thank you!" Brooke's hands busied themselves. She tweaked her pierced nipples and drove two fingers into her depths. Amid groans and gasps she writhed in a delightful climax. Beth savored the lewd show until Brooke lay panting, eyes closed. The fingers of one hand thrust slowly in and out, while the other hand circled her hood.

"Cum again, Brooke. Now!" For emphasis, Beth reached out took hold of the nearest nipple ring. She pulled and rotated it so the metal twisted Brooke's swollen flesh. The nipple stretched and the areola erupted in a pebbly texture. It happened in an instant, like exploding fireworks.

The command and breast play triggered a second cum. Honey ran freely from the young woman's puffy labia and dribbled down between flexing muscles. She cried out in mewing whimpers. Slippery walls clenched at invading fingers. Her free hand pinched the hood to punish a throbbing clit. Wave after wave of climactic joy pounded through Brooke's quaking body.

The younger woman trembled in aftershocks. Beth reached between the strong, wet legs and gentled the smooth vulva. Beth smiled as her subject's closed eyelids flutter at the intimate contact.

"Do you shave, or are you waxed?"

"Waxed, Mistress Beth," she sighed in answer. Brooke's lips curled ever so slightly.

"Why waxing instead of shaving?"

"It's not as stubbly. And it lasts longer. Mmm, that feels sooo nice, Mistress. Mmmm. Oooo, yeees, there. Please don't stop. Mmmm, please—"

"Why waxing instead of shaving?" Beth's hand stopped and her tone hardened.

Brooke's eyes opened, but she was unable to hold the probing gaze of those challenging blue orbs. She looked away and whispered, "Because . . . because it hurts . . . a bit. Ms. Beth."

"You enjoy a little pain, dear?" Her fingers pinched Brooke's hooded clit until the girl gasped. Beth noticed that the large, pierced nipples went hard and the areolas wrinkled, betraying the young woman's excitement.

"Sometimes, Mistress."

"Sometimes a little roughness can blur through the line between pain and pleasure." She lightened the pressure and resumed a light, slow stroking. The slick, delicate flesh felt hot beneath her fingertips. "But I rarely use it with my lovers, unless the reward ismuchgreater than the ordeal. I prefer to treat my subjects with a great deal of respect—as long as they keepearningit."

Beth's kiss was soft and warm, with the lightest touch tongue tip across Brooke's full upper lip. The young woman sighed, enjoying more and more of her Mistress's experienced fingering. Their mouths played back and forth, alternating pressures and techniques in their exploration.

Beth broke the kiss and removed her hand. Brooke groaned in frustration, but Beth only smiled. Then she stood next to the bed and bent her head to the girl's crotch. She tongued the young, seeping labia and sipped on the enflamed bud. Brooke shuddered, her hands tangled in the wavy red hair, until Beth stopped. That elicited another frustrated growl. "Besides," she explained, "I find that the denial of pleasure is much more effective than the imposition of pain. Don't you agree?"

Brooke whimpered, dying of such desperate desire.

"Spread your legs," Beth ordered. Brooke trembled with need and complied.

"Good girl. Now play with your nipples while I watch. It's so sexy to see you play with those tight, thick nips. And your rings are making me wet!"

"Like this, Mistress?" Brooke fingered and pulled the rings, elongating the nipples and sending bolts of electricity racing through her body.

"Yes, dear. Just like that." Hard blue eyes bore into the girl's chest until Brooke could feel their touch like needles. Her bald sex twitched its inner muscles clenched at the breast play. In classic stimulus-response Brooke suddenly surfed through a small surprise-cum.

"Did you just orgasm?" Beth demanded.

"Oh, mmm, yeees . . . Mistreeess. Oooh, yeees."

"Well, you should have asked first. I'm afraid this requires action on my part." The older woman began easing out of her dress.

"Oh, please, Mistress, let me . . .?"

"Well, all right, dear. If you must."

Brooke knelt on the soft bed. She was nearly as tall as Beth this way. Brooke could look directly into those cobalt eyes, but she did not. That pleased the Mistress.

Instead, Brooke's attention focused on Beth's naked breasts. As Brooke gently worked the dress over the woman's hips the girl's fingers shook. The swell of the globes so near to her face, the texture of two very erect nipples so ripe for her tongue, the areolas so tan and pebbly, made Brooke gasp.

"You may suck them, little one."

Brooke surrounded the left one, suckling hard, thrashing her tongue and nibbling until Beth moaned and squirmed. Brooke switched to the right tip while her fingers played with its saliva-coated twin. She continued her back-and-forth worship until Beth moved her along.

"Finish removing my dress. Then you may suck my dripping cunt."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress Beth," Brooke squealed. She slid the thin blue dress down Beth's toned hips, licking and nibbling as more skin came into view. When the cloth fell away Beth reminded, "And while you're there, don't forget my clitty."

"I'll remember, Ms. Beth. Oh, God!" Brooke stared at the trimmed and matted triangle. The sight of Beth's womanhood obscured by thin, ruby hair was beyond arousing. Brooke caressed Mistress's smooth legs then took hold of the small hips. The girl took a deep breath and plunged into her lover.

"Aaah . . . . Oooh, yeees, there, dear. Oooo!" Brooke's mind reeled. She was licking and sucking on her best friend's mother, smothering herself in sodden, flowing flesh. She wanted the experience to last forever.

The domination provided another heady element that drove her arousal onward. Brooke wanted to please this woman more than she had ever pleased another partner before. Beth's encouragement and praise brought an unknown joy, and motivated the girl even more.

"That's the way, my little cunny slut. Eat momma's puss. That's sodamngood!" Beth had both hands tangled in the long, thick black hair. Her red pubis thrust into the ravenous young mouth.

"Mmph, Mmmmm, Mmmmm!" Brooke's muffled voice echoed into Beth's vulva, vibrating against slick petals. Brooke ground herself onto her heel and came. Her rhythm suffered as she strove to devour the morsel in spite of cumming.

Beth asked sharply, "Did you cumagain?"

Brooke's dripping face gazed upward. With a coy expression, she admitted, "Yes. Mistress." She went on quickly, her words tumbling together "But I couldn't help it. Really! You taste sooo good. And when you told me how good I was at eating out your cunt, I couldn't help it. Please."

"'Please,' what?"

"Please don't punish me for cumming!"

"Hmm, I hadn't thought of punishment. But maybe that's what you need."

As she pleaded, "No, please!"

The older woman, nude and aroused, pushed Brooke backwards onto the bed. She produced a pair of padded shackles and trapped the girl's wrists.

"Oh, Ms. Beth, no, please. Just let me eat you out, I promise I won't cum again without permission—"

Beth kissed her with surprising tenderness, letting her lips and tongue ease Brooke's anxiety. She loved her own taste on the girl's melting lips. Mature hands touched and explored the panting, sweaty, full body of her subject until the young woman relaxed. Brooke's sighs had turned into gasps. Now the gasps had turned into moans and whimpers. Only then did Beth know it was time for the next dance of their sexual ballet.

Mistress rose slowly, like a cat about to finish off her prey. She reached into the nightstand and removed a harness that she strapped around her waist. Brooke caught glimpses of parted labia and a protruding clitoris through the webbing.

Next, Beth lifted out a large red cylinder, a knobbed tip with a shaft formed by a series of rings. It was long and quite thick. Brooke's eyes went wide. Beth smiled as she saw the emotions parade across the girl's face: surprise; trepidation; nervousness; uncertainty; acceptance; and, most satisfying of all, lust. She snapped the base onto the harness and let the implement dangle from her hips.

"Now, I've been very impressed with how well you lick pussy. And I can even forgive your uncontrolled cums as a tribute to the way I—excite—you."

"Thank you, Mistress," she whispered without taking her eyes from Beth's pelvis.

Beth knee-walked along the bed, the dildo bobbing an obscene tempo. "Now you're going to show me that you can suck cock, too." She knelt over the girl's chest with the thick tip practically touching Brooke's face. Brooke licked her lips and reached her tongue forward.

"Oh," Beth interjected, "I almost forgot—" In an instant she repositioned herself between Brooke's heavy thighs and held the knob against the naked, flared lips. She gave it a quick swirl to collect some of the plentiful honey at its tip. Then she thrust two-thirds of the dildo into the receptive depths of young pussy. A loud squelching sound came from between the parted thighs.

"Oooh!" Brook cried. For the next several seconds an instantaneous climax clawed at her insides. She shook uncontrollably, tugging against her restraints. Beth pushed the large phallus deep. Brooke's entire body seemed to clamp onto the welcomed intruder. She drove her hips into the pressure until the fat red knob seated firmly against her creaming cervix.

Beth gazed in rapt, satisfied wonder, as the girl bound to her bed raged from the first monumental orgasm right into another. She bent down and suckled hard on each of the pierced nipples. When she felt Brooke's piping hot fluid pour around the cock and gush up into her own sex, she came, too.

The women lay together, a gasping mass of sensitized and sweating flesh. Beth was first to regain her faculties.

"Now, show me how well you can eat cock, baby!"

She pulled out with a sucking sound that left Brooke feeling hollow. Beth repositioned herself and the young woman wasted no time. The coated member was slurped into her mouth. The girl's head swiveled and cheeks bulged as she worked hungry lips and tongue all over the warm shaft. She noted the difference in her juices and Beth's.

Her young mind was a maelstrom. She quivered. Her body felt tired and sore, but still Brooke wrestled with profound need. She raised her head and took more of the stroking phallus. As she swallowed another inch, and another, she worked closer to her Mistress's opening. With the aroma of Beth full in her nose, Brooke whimpered.

Beth was very pleased. This girl showed a talent and prowess well beyond her years. It was all she could have hoped for when she had watched Brooke's face ravishing her sweet Alice's body. "You want another taste?"

"Mmm hmm!"

Beth pulled away and Brooke felt the ringed shaft slip from her throat and past her lips. Beth pulled the cock tight to her stomach and placed her hips close enough for Brooke to reach. The pink tongue could just bridge the gap. She was rewarded with a few glistening droplets and a satisfied sigh.

"Roll over." Brooke did, despite an instant and renewed nervousness. Beth unsnapped the tool, rummaged in the nightstand drawer, and took a moment to appreciate the view of a lush young woman spread out like a feast. Brooke twisted. There was a "snap" but the restraints and her positions did not allow Brooke to see.

"Lift your ass!" The girl complied. Her upper body still lay on the sheets while her wide hips jutted into the air.

"Spread your knees!"

Brooke did as she was told, trying to mask a growing concern.

"Wider!"

What happened next made Brooke tremble. She cried out and shuddered. Beth grabbed two handfuls of firm, ample bottom and spread the cheeks wide. Without giving her subject time to react, the woman's face pressed between two smooth globes. A wet, hard tongue circled and probed at Brooke's tiny, cum-coated rosette. Mistress Beth sought to judge the response, and from that first touch it was obvious. Brooke loved having her anus licked.

That was all the encouragement Beth needed. She spent the next several minutes using her mouth and fingers, and the Brooke's own creamy juices, to thoroughly introduce her slave to the joys of analingus. She drove two crossed fingers into the depths of the waxed vulva, making sure to massage the g spot. When her tongue slipped into the tight sphincter and slim fingers massaged the spot deep inside, the outcome was as predictable as it was enjoyable.

"Oooh, fuck! Oooh, Gaw . . . ungh . . .fuh . . . uh . . . uck! Deeper! Gawd, please, dee . . . ee. . . per!"

Beth was not certain whether "deeper" meant deeper in her ass or deeper in her pussy. The tiny ring of muscle squeezed Beth's tongue and the pulsing tunnel clenched Beth's fingers. Brooke squirted again; cum ran freely down Beth's forearm. She was able to catch a few luscious drops before the orgasm subsided.

"Mmmm," she confessed. "Your ass and pussy are delicious, dear."

"Oooh . . . mmm . . . oooh . . . thank . . . you . . . Mistress," she panted.

Beth slowly rose and stood on her knees behind Brooke. She reached into the nightstand drawer and found her rabbit. "You'lllovethis, Brooke." The tip slid effortlessly into the dripping cleft. Her vaginal walls welcomed the shaft as its tiny knobs stimulated her hungry flesh. Then Beth flipped its switch.

The vibrations rippled throughout Brooke's body, starting deep within. She felt the wonderful sensations in her womb, her clit, even in her bottom. Her nipples tightened and she moaned. Then the knobs began to rotate and she shook in a small, sharp climax. "Ohhh . . . God!" she sighed as her core quaked.

Beth let her eyes drink in every detail, from the girl's wide hips and succulent bottom to the drooling and stretched labia. She licked her palm and spread saliva over a slender black dildo that hung from the leather harness. In one quick motion she positioned it at Brooke's tight bud and thrust forward.

"Ooohm'Gawd!" the girl shouted. The sensation was unlike anything ever before, a potent mix of pleasure-pain that made her backside tighten. Beth's hips slapped against ass flesh as the dildo's full length buried itself in Brooke's burning ring. She could feel the two shafts colliding within her, sandwiching the membrane separating her channels. It was ecstasy!

Brooke felt a fist in her hair, felt her head being pulled backward. "Do you likethis?" Beth hissed in her ear as she shoved the cock in again. Her lips and teeth began to devour the girl's throat, jaw line, and ear lobe. MS. Beth's gasping breath rasped in Brooke's ear. The lewdness of it all made her feel desired, sexual, possessed as never before. At first the girl merely whimpered. But the continued pounding altered pain into consuming pleasure. Soon, Brooke begged Beth for even more stimulation.

"More! Oh, yeees . . . mor' . . . ungh. Oh, God!Fuckme, Mistress!" Beth pumped and rocked back and forth, reaming her young lover as she gauged the responses. The redhead straightened, held Brooke's wide hips and steadied herself as she thrust. Then she leaned over again. Beth's firm mounds and stinging nipples dug into the smooth skin of her slave's back. Her hands played with the rings in Brooke's thick nipples.

Each thrust not only buried the slim dildo in her needy rosette but also shoved the rabbit deep against Brooke's cervix. It vibrated Beth's fat, shiny clit too, making her hesitate at each in stroke. As they neared release the back-and-forth became a constant grinding, a passionate lunge that pleasure both women. Brooke could do nothing but gasp, mumble and try to remain in her body. She tugged against the shackles, arched her back and curved her hips to meet the delicious sensations throbbing in her pelvis.

"Please . . . Mis . . . tress . . . Be . . . eh . . . eth! Oooh . . . plea . . . eee . . . ease! Make . . . meeee . . . ohfuck! Makemeecuuum!"