Brooke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke's world crashed and erupted. Her tight bud exploded in clutching spasms around the slim, smooth shaft. Erect nipples telegraphed bolts of electric delight straight into a weary clit. The young pussy pressed back against Beth's leather harness and slick labia. As the Mistress bit with gentle force at a particularly sensitive spot on the girl's neck, Brooke shivered.

She shook in the most intense orgasms she had ever known. The girl's peaks blended together in a seemingly endless parade of sensation, pounding her like stormy surf. She was dimly aware of Beth's powerful thrust and knew she, too, was cumming. But her body selfishly focused on its own climax.

Brooke's anus burned, thighs ran wet, nipples throbbed and breath came in ragged gasps. In the tumultuous, sex-churned mind she realized that the making love with Allison had been so . . . basic. She felt like an amateur. But in the presence of this virtuoso, shehadto discover what more was possible.

How can I stay here? Stay in this place? Can Mistress Beth keep me feeling this good forever?

Brooke became lost in time.

* * * * * * *

Pulled by soft pleasure, the girl awoke. She was lying on her back. Her vision remained a bit blurred. The shackles had been released, her pelvis vacated. But wrists, breasts, vagina and anus still registered the phantom buzz of a hard, thorough ravishing.

Itwasn'ta dream.

Mistress Beth stroked the girl's tummy with such a gentle touch. Cool, pale fingertips played and tickled across dark skin. Brooke's flushed cheek bore the soft dew of many kisses. The next touch of the woman's tender lips brought with it a luscious aroma.

"Ms. Beth?"

"I'm here, dear girl," the redhead whispered. Brooke smiled and closed her eyes.

A voice came from down the hallway. "Mom?"

The girl tensed. Dark eyes flashed open in surprise and fear. Beth held her subject's gaze and touched a finger to the girl's full lips. "In here, honey." Brooke shut her eyes as though she could shut out the next instant. But the young body relaxed in acceptance of what was to come.

Beth smiled.

They heard Allison's footfalls as she made her way towards the bedroom. "How come the groceries are still out? And is that Brooke's dress on the fl—?" She stood frozen in the doorway as her mind wrestled with the scene.

"Hello, honey. How was your day?" Mom sounded so normal, so amused—and a little superior.

"Holy shit!" Allison gasped. She caught the perfume of sex. Her eyes took in so much at a single glance that she struggled to process it all. Brooke's full, familiar, naked body lay in Mom's bed. The pierced nipples bore a glow of over-stimulation. Beth's hand caressed the slightly rounded tummy and, as Allison stared in disbelief, descended past the swollen, bald pubis to disappear in between full, wet thighs. Brooke whimpered in delight, eyes still closed as her legs trembled.

Allison's gaze met her mother's, and she knew exactly what Mom was thinking. The expression seemed to taunt the daughter with,Well, what are you waiting for . . .?

The young woman wondered if Mother's face glistened from sweat . . . orcum? A sweeping look at the mature, beautiful body—the thick, erect tips of her firm breasts, the toned abdomen, her trim reddish-brown bush with flared lips, an enormous, succulent clitty, her legs posed just so—it all weakened Allison's knees. Even as her mind struggled with the details, her body reacted.

Allison adored making love with Brooke, but had secretly fantasized about being with Mom.No, she admitted to herself,fantasized about fucking with sexy Beth.Thoughts of the illicit act had possessed Allison more than once. She had even masturbated to visions of licking between her Mother's legs. Now seeing Brooke and Mom together, perhaps having them together, was better than she could have ever hoped. Allison stared at the mature, swollen, shiny clitoris.

The clitoris had always been Allison's favorite sex organ, no matter the shape or size. But she had never eaten one so large and beautiful in her life. The girl determined to taste it, to suck it. To worship it.

In that moment an intense mental image struck Allison like a bolt of lightning. She lay on her back while Mom—no, whileBeth—rode Allison's tongue. Brooke would pound Allison's pussy with a strap-on cock whileBethsucked Brooke's pierced nipples.That'show she wanted these two.

Allison entered the bedroom, reached for the buttons of her blouse and whispered, "Cool . . . ."