All Comments on 'Brooke Ch. 04'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

is this when mom or dad catch them in bed?

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 11 years ago
Love this story :D

been reading this since chapter 1 and love it, i bet either mother walks in while they are sleeping together nude or she came home and saw them screwing like little bunnies :-P really looking foreword to part 5 =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting good!!!

It's getting good. I love that you didn't have Amber drugged but was doing it on her own. I would like to know what happens to Amber as well as Liz as Liz seem to be a real bitch and didn't care about Amber. Also I bet either the mother or father walks in and catches Steven & Brooke. I like the way you have develop the relationship between Steven & Brooke. Keep up with the story and can't wait to find out if they go to the same college and share an apartment. As well as how they deal with the friends they make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continued great story

You can see how much Steven and Brooke care by how they took care of Amanda, showered her, cleaned her up, and dressed her to get her back to the hotel. They were loving and gentle, where Liz was not. Steven and Brooke are truly in love with each other, and have developed into genuine lovers together. I would not like to see them "get caught" by their parents. I thought I wouldn't like Steven getting his pubes trimmed, but that went ok. Don't trim the chest hair -- in fact, given him a bit more chest hair growing in and he gets a bit older here. It will give Brooke something to stroke and lick as she caresses his chest while they make love.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 11 years ago
* * * * *

I'm not normally a fan of

brother & sister story's

but I've been following this

one with enjoyment.

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Gave up with page on page two..

The redundancy in this chapter was quite annoying. We had to hear about Amanda's reasons for her behavior twice. We had to hear Steven whining about his not looking after Amanda twice. Once again, Brook asked Steven if she embarrassed hime buy doing her dirty dance at the party and then again hear of their mutual admiration. There was also a bunch of silly comments by Steven. The first time Brook asked him about the embarrassment and how she looked dancing, he said (paraphrasing), no, it was nice! This guy looks like an imbecile. A better reply might have been, "Fuck, no. You had me so God damned turned on that I wanted to throw you on the floor and fuck your brains out". I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm not that easily impressed. My favorite authors are people that write like Ahabscribe, Alwayswantedto, Scouries and the like. Maybe a good editor would weed out the obvious mistakes. I did very much enjoy chapter one and two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry for your disappointment

@Ansdguy: Sorry to disappoint. Will try harder in chapter 5.

TW

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Sounds good.

I look forward to chapter five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Go back and work on your other story. At least end it with a chapter 12.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Brooke Ch. 04

Finally ***TomWine*** I have rewarded "Brooke" with a "5 Star", not just for this chapter 04 but for the overall way the story has played out. I'm very reluctant to give any writer and/or author the highest award available, my award requirements being two-fold:

1) The highest award (on Literotica it is 5 Stars) in my opinion is for EXCELLENCE only, and excellence to me--in the incestual/taboo category and genre--the female incestual lover becomes pregnant. There are a few exceptions to the pregnancy, being age, medical and/or physical prevention (the hysterectomy, tubes tied, the pill, morning after pill, condom or the guy being fixed are not part of my exceptions criteria, meaning NO "5 Stars"); and,

2) In the event there is NO pregnancy, the story with out my pregnancy requirements means the story must be excellent, topnotch, an award winner in every one's opinion, the content, theme, subject matter, spelling, punctuation, sentencing, paragraphing, the correct person of the individual speaking and or making reference to, appearing real and believeability, be of epic proportions with content, feelings expressed, the characters must be honest, honorable, able to solicit compassion and warmth and humility from the readers, and make the story overall appear to emit images so real the readers can visually believe the story is taking place in front of them.

Tough requirements, but the contestants in any contest, writing stories on this Website for example, should expect tough competition for the reader's "5 Star" rating; WINNER's should expect no less.

Let's get on with Chapter 05, and as one reader's comments suggested, Chapter 12. At the least there should be several more. In fact six (6) or eight (8) pages for each chapter would make more sense to me and be acceptable.

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago
FYI

There actually is a St Marys College in Maryland, named for St Marys City, and part of the state U system. But no greek life, though. That said, I hope there will be more chapters to this story. How will Steven and Brooke resolve the problems they'll find in college? Will the truth out, then what? Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continueeee, please

more please :) love your stories btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
New favorite overall story

I think you should continue this story at least until they go to school together and see how close they stay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story so far - More Please

Definately a great story so far and I love how the story has developed. Can't wait for chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ch. 05?

where the fuck is Chapter 5?

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

excellent work its your best series yet thank you and please continue it

lezluver69lezluver69about 11 years ago
Please Continue!!!!!

Don't leave us hanging.

Suggestion: adding another girl for a threesome.

Always a crowd pleaser. :o)

Thanks in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 5

Chapter 5 has been submitted. It may take several days for it to post. I hope you enjoy the read. There will be one final chapter coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brooke's bizarre an uncharacteristic public dance and crotch-grabbing a la that skank Miley Cyrus at the part ruined the sense of cute innocence she held onto previously. Really disappointed to see her go that route and for him to go along with her doing it in front of so many people. A bad choice, in my view, but at least she didn't end up like Amanda. Really hope you don't have that sort of crap in store for her later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous