All Comments on 'Brooke Claims Her Prize Pt. 03'

by vinylzog

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

Really stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugly nonsense and really stupid

What trash and nonsense story.

Waste of time reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whats that crap for??

Only a brain sick one for brain sick ones!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Cuck haters are just to stupid to understand real love and sex so they come here and post silly little hate comments to make them feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHIT

CUCKS are just too stupid to understand real love and sex so they come here and post silly little DUMB comments to make them feel NORMAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well this Cow Pie

Just hit bottom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Present tense doesn't work

As soon as I saw it was written in present tense, I quit. Just a dumb choice.

vinylzogvinylzogover 6 years agoAuthor
Imagine my surprise

One constructive comment, about tense. I struggle with that issue and will work on finding the bast tense for writing.

As for the other comments. As "sick" or "mentally ill" as i must be to write these stories, what does it say about people that read something that they know they are going to hate, but keep reading? Then they take the time to leave a a barely literate, hate filled comment. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their dinner table. Lighten up chaps, smoke some weed or eat some chocolate cake. It might help you stop the self-loathing just a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe you need to find a more receptive venue.

Just a thought. Obviously do what you want, write what you want, be what you want. No one here could care less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

just another day at the asylum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimpy FAGGOT posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange

This is a weird mix of elements, I like that it grows from a longterm phone sex connection, one of my friends used her phone sex clients to become a professional domiatrix, weirdly intimate relationship can develop between strangers. The element of placing all the blame for the cruelty of betraying the wife on Brooke is probably similar to the logic that allows people to be comfortable as adulterers. The sex is not so well written nor the writing so good as to explain the impact both positive , for me, and so vocally negative for other posters. Something very good here that deserves encouragement, keep writing this story, but expect to have to totally rewrite it later. Russ.

vinylzogvinylzogover 6 years agoAuthor
RE Anaonymous STRANGE

Thansk for the feedback Russ. I generally ignore the troll comments. I am definitely looking for feedback on my writing style and how I can make it better. I recognize that i could make it more easy to read, more engaging, and that I could probably make it feel more realistic. The goal is to make it read, like it feels in my head when i'm coming up with the ideas. I'll keep working on improvement. If part 4 is better than part 1, then i'm making progress. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Opinion

Good stuff. I'm a fan of the female sexual predator seducing the husband. Protagonist did seem to fall a bit too fast for my tastes and seems a little hard to relate to - there was no resistance on his part. Looking forward to the next chapter and how she warps him even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Good work. Looking forward to the implications of that Spade tattoo...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous