All Comments on 'Brooke Doesn't Have These'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 6 years ago

Great scenario. I enjoyed both of their attitudes. This kind of situation happens much more frequently than most people may think. And i agree with Roberta, shaving smooth down their might be ok to experiment once or twice in your life time but it isnt enjoyable at all for a permanent look. Bushy is beauty!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Honest and enjoyable

Great story, and I loved the honest description of the characters and the sex. It’s good for men to know that you don’t need a 8 in cock to please a woman. And who among us hasn’t faked cumming to get an over eager lovers face out of our crotch!

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hooray for regular guys!

Not nearly enough stories here about guys who don't have 9" cocks. I know these stories are fiction but it's fun to read one where the male has the same worries and apprehensions most of us have.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 6 years ago
A Sweet Story

What I especially liked about this story was the core of sweet affection Roberta shows for Ethan in the midst of their somewhat comical eroticism.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very funny, heartwarming story from a women's perspective. I enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous