All Comments on 'Brookhaven Inn Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Keep it up I like a lot.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664over 6 years ago
Welcome Drew

Brookhaven is a hit. I will look forward to the next chapter. No doubt Drew will blend in well with management.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good writing and very sexy

To make your wriiting even better, cut down on unnecessary detail. E.g.:

"Calling Drew meant calling the sorority house and leaving a message. However, Drew got the message..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, like all your others. Are you going to have characters from your other stories (Harry & Liz, the Stones & Turners) visit Brookhaven?

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
love ch.2

can't wait to read ch.3

photokenphotokenover 6 years ago
great story

Great story Your writing is great as always . thank you

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
Fun Nude Resort

An accurate portrayal of public nudism with a good amount of sex in the manager's suite thrown in. Looking forward to Ch 3.

lifedwg01lifedwg01over 6 years ago
Fellow Buckeye/nudist

I loved reading your story, and an glad to see you've recently posted Ch3 so i can't wait to read it also.in addition to some very good writing and scenario setup, I also really LIVE the setting, being that I'm born and raised in Central Ohio (Columbus). Reading all those familiar references makes it almost seem true that there's a Brookhaven Inn down in the Hocking Hills area somewhere and that I could go for a visit. And I'm sure the unnamed college is probably Ohio University in Athens, am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Extremely Nice Story, well written and warm.

The author has a lot of depth. His characterizations and story plot reflect a caring person who is aware of values.

The characterization is so excellent, that the reader is drawn in there, even more than into the erotic theme of a nude life style. However, the nude life style is delicious.

Very well done.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Delightful

This ongoing story is excellent. I love that the characters are highly developed, and that the sex is not the least bit salacious, but is arrived at so naturally. Nude, then in the same bed, then, OK, sex seems appropriate. Great work.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Brookhaven Ch 2

Cafeteria style: You can have one blond with your redhead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No emotion! Harry just fucks anyone he wants and nobody cares! I’m done reading this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous