Brookhaven Inn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

After dinner in the suite, Caitlyn suggested that we go use the spa. "I don't know about you two, but I've got some muscles that could use a hot soak."

The three of us walked naked through the walkway carrying towels. As we entered the pool area, I was surprised that there were still a number of college kids there. Everyone was nude, of course. This sample was surprisingly diverse. There were some very chubby girls and some extremely thin ones. I saw three African-American couples, a Latino couple, and a cute Asian girl with a white guy. Unlike the girls, all of the guys seemed to be in shape, or at least to be thin. I don't recall seeing a chubby guy the entire weekend. The girls seemed to be doing better at body acceptance.

The Jacuzzi was empty so Cassie, Caitlyn, and I got in. We had been soaking only a short time when all three of us noticed Drew walking out of the walkway into the pool area. She attracted attention. She was walking completely nude, with her towel in her hand and her head high. Drew looked around, saw us, and walked over.

"Hi," Drew said, "May I join you?"

"We'd be glad if you do," Cassie said.

Drew gracefully stepped into the Jacuzzi and sat down across from the three of us. We chatted for a few minutes about how Drew liked the Inn and what she thought about the weekend.

Caitlyn asked the question that had occurred to all of us. "Drew, are you here with someone? I haven't seen you with anyone all weekend?"

"No," Drew said. A look flashed across her face that said that there was a lot more to the story.

"I'm sorry if I asked a hurtful question," Caitlyn said.

"No, you're fine," Drew replied. "Actually, there's a story to me being here alone. A couple of my sisters know it, but it would probably do me good to tell someone else, I f you don't mind."

"Go ahead," Cassie said. "We're good listeners."

"Except for Harry," Caitlyn chirped with a grin.

Drew smiled. "Well, I'm a senior now. I started dating this guy who was in my logic class sophomore year. He seemed really bright and he was, generally, very kind. We took a class on political ideologies together last year. I got a much better grade than he did. He didn't take that well. He started telling me that I got the grade because the prof was a guy who liked my body."

Drew looked down at the water, which was just below her shoulders. Then she looked up at us again. "My boyfriend started saying that every time anything good happened to me, that I just got whatever it was because of my looks. He said it so often that I started thinking, 'shit, maybe he's right.' I started dressing as ugly as I could. I'd get pissed if one of my sisters or another friend complimented me."

Drew paused again. "In the back of my mind, I thought that the relationship had become something that I shouldn't stay in, but you know it's tough to get out of a relationship. Anyway, I told him about three months ago that we were having the formal here. He blew up and told me that I could not go. When I said that it was my sorority and I had to go, he said, his exact words, 'Fuck that. You just want to show off your bare tits and cunt.' That pissed me off bad. The sorority is really important to me. I cursed at him. He took a swing at me. I left and have been sharing a room at the sorority house."

"Any way," Drew continued, "as we were planning this, some of the girls were really nervous about taking their clothes off, but a lot were really excited about doing it. I decided that there was no way I was taking my clothes off. Even though I wasn't seeing Jerod any more, I'd show him. But, then, I talked to you last night." Drew nodded towards Caitlyn. "And I saw how much fun people were having dancing naked. I thought about it all last night and decided that I was missing an opportunity if I didn't go naked while I was here. But, you're right. Everyone else is with her date. It hasn't been as much fun as I hoped."

It was upsetting to hear a story of psychological abuse from such a beautiful and nice girl. We were quiet for a moment.

Cassie asked, "Drew, how old are you?"

Drew looked a little perplexed by the question. "Twenty. I'll be twenty-one in April."

Cassie said, "Close enough. Would you like to come back to our suite and have a drink?"

Drew smiled. "Sure!"

Caitlyn added, "Just don't tell anyone that we gave you special service, ok?"

Drew laughed. "I'll keep it to myself."

The kids who had been around the pool had drifted away while Drew had talked. Glancing up occasionally, I saw that Drew was right. Everyone was leaving as couples.

The four of us toweled off. Anne would be out later to shut off the lights. Caitlyn led us back to the main building with Drew a step behind. Cassie and I followed Drew, holding hands. As we walked, Cassie whispered in my ear, "Drew has a very nice ass."

As the four of us entered the manager's suite, Drew looked around and said, "This is nice. Who lives here?"

Cassie matter-of-factly replied, "All three of us." (Caitlyn had give up her apartment in town and moved in with us a few months before). Drew's eyes got a bit bigger.

Trying to change the subject, I said, "Drew, that's why I know Jerod was full of shit. If anyone knows that a woman can be highly intelligent, very capable, and very beautiful and sexy, it's me. I live with two extraordinarily intelligent and capable women who are also the two most beautiful women alive."

Drew cocked a bare hip playfully and said, "Gee, thanks!"

From the kitchen, Cassie called, "Drew, we have beer and wine. No liquor. I'm sorry."

"Wine is great," Drew replied.

"Red or white?"

"White,' Drew answered.

"Is pinot grigio ok?" Cassie asked.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you," Drew replied.

Cassie brought out two glasses of white wine for Drew and Caitlyn. She returned to the kitchen and came back with glasses of red for herself and me. The four of us sat around our dining table.

"Drew, what are you studying?" I asked.

"My major is philosophy," Drew said.

"You're a senior? What do you plan to do after graduation?" Cassie asked.

"To be honest, I'm not sure," Drew answered. "What I really enjoy doing is writing. I haven't found a writing job that is remotely interesting and I don't have strong credentials. The university has a master's in journalism and they'll take people who weren't in journalism in undergrad. If I can find the money, I'm leaning towards doing that."

I pictured Drew as coming from a wealthy suburb where she'd played a lot of tennis or something. As we kept her talking about herself, I found out that I couldn't have been more wrong. She was from a working class neighborhood in Toledo. Her dad had been making a good living as a union machinist until the company he worked for automated the plant during Drew's junior year of high school. Drew's dad and every other member of his local were put out of work. His employment had been sporadic ever since. Drew's mother had also worked for years in a grocery store until she came down with a bad respiratory disease. They had health insurance through the union, but the parts of her mother's care that weren't covered had badly eroded the family's savings.

"I was accepted at Duke and Michigan," Drew said, "But, even with some scholarship money, we just couldn't afford it. And there's Deni, that's my sister Denise. She's the really pretty one in the family. She's a senior in high school now and she needs to go to college."

It turned out that Drew waited tables in a local restaurant a couple of nights a week and worked at the university library. "I really shouldn't be paying my sorority dues, but the girls are great. That's my one extravagance. I started saving last year for this year's formal. That's one of the reasons why I was so pissed when Jerod told me that I couldn't go."

We talked on into the early morning. Another glass of wine and a half broke down Drew's inhibitions enough for her to pursue her curiosity about our living arrangement.

Drew asked Cassie and Caitlyn, "Uh, do you both just have sex with Harry or, uh . . . ."

Cassie answered, "We both make love with Harry and sometimes with each other."

Drew asked, "What's it like?"

"Sex with another woman?" Cassie said. "It's different than sex with a man. Not better or worse, just different."

Softly, Caitlyn asked Drew "Would you like to try?"

Drew didn't say anything. Caitlyn got up and went behind Drew's chair. Caitlyn reached over Drew's shoulders and began fingering her nipples. Drew didn't say anything, but she didn't stop Caitlyn either.

After a few moments, Caitlyn put her hands on Drew's shoulders and brought Drew up out of her chair. The two women faced each other. Caitlyn leaned forward and began to kiss Drew. Soon after, Caitlyn put a hand between Drew's legs and started fingering her there. Drew was rigid at first, but she soon had her hand between Caitlyn's legs.

Caitlyn led Drew into the bedroom. Cassie and I followed. Caitlyn laid Drew on the bed.

"Spread your legs," Caitlyn said softly. Drew did. She looked very sexy spread on our bed fully exposed. Cassie squeezed my hand.

Caitlyn climbed onto the bed between Drew's legs. Caitlyn put her face in Drew's sex and began to go down on her. Watching one very beautiful woman eat another very beautiful woman was a very erotic scene. Caitlyn did a good job. When Drew came, we learned that she was a screamer.

It was sometime after 1:00 a.m. It seemed perfectly natural for Cassie and me to get into bed with Caitlyn and Drew. All four of us went to sleep together nude.

I was vaguely aware of Caitlyn getting up a few hours later to relieve Anne. Caitlyn is amazing in her ability to function well on little sleep. I went back to sleep.

I awoke a couple of hours later. Of course, I had my usual morning hard-on. It was poking into Drew's ass. Drew reached an arm behind her, grasped my dick, and said, "This feels nice."

Cassie got out of bed, went over to rummage through a drawer, and returned with a foil condom packet. Cassie, Caitlyn, and I didn't use condoms among ourselves, but we kept some around "just in case." Holding the condom packet, Cassie came back to the bed. "Would you like to have Harry?" she asked Drew.

When Drew saw the condom, she laughed. "Jerod had me on the pill and I'm still on it. He also insisted that I get tested for STDs every other week. He said if I tested positive, he'd know that I'd been fucking around on him. I never did."

Drew rolled on her side to face me. "Harry, would you fuck me? Please?"

Drew was too beautiful and too nice to reject. Cassie was ok with it. I kissed Drew and put a hand down to finger her clit. Drew kissed me back, fiercely, and began playing gently with my balls.

Drew got very wet very quickly. I started to gently push her to lie on her back. Drew gently pushed back. "I'll take charge," she said.

I rolled onto my back with my hard-on pointing towards the ceiling. Drew straddled me with one knee on either side. She took my dick in her hand and guided it into her as she lowered herself down on me. She began to ride.

Drew was an energetic and enthusiastic lover. It was wonderful to watch her gorgeous face framed by her blonde hair above her bouncing tits. Drew was smiling until she started having her orgasm.

I shot into Drew just before she emitted her second loud scream since entering our suite. Drew collapsed onto my chest. We kissed. She said, "Thank you Harry."

As Drew rolled off of me, she said, "I really enjoy sex. That's one of the reasons I stayed with Jerod as long as I did. He had a nice big dick. A lot like yours, Harry."

Cassie helped Drew off of the bed. "Let's get a shower," Cassie said. "Harry and I need to get to work."

In the shower, Cassie and I washed Drew and then each other. We toweled each other off and Drew left to go back to her room. A minute later, we heard a knock on the door. Cassie picked up one of our room keycards from the table and opened the door to Drew.

"Forget something?" Cassie asked pleasantly.

"Yeah, thanks," Drew replied, taking the card.

Cassie and I were in the office about a half hour later when Caitlyn came back from the front desk. "Drew's checking out," Caitlyn said. Cassie and I followed her to the front desk.

Drew still looked beautiful in her winter coat and jeans. She had a bag in one hand and her formal dress on a hanger over her shoulder.

"Cassie, Caitlyn, Harry," Drew said, "I want to thank you so much. You made this a much better formal than I had expected. You're wonderful."

"Drew," Cassie said, "It was our pleasure to get to know you. You are a strong person. Don't ever let anyone control you or put you down. If you ever want a place to get away from things, just call us. The Inn is almost never completely full. You're always welcome here."

"Oh, I couldn't afford that," Drew replied.

"No one's talking about charging you Drew. You're a friend now," Caitlyn said.

Drew said goodbye and left. As she walked out our front door, Cassie said, "Wonderful girl."

"Very much so," I responded.

We spent the rest of Sunday cleaning up from the two night KNP event, although they were very tidy for college kids. Life at the Inn settled back into its normal routines.

About three weeks later, in early March, Anne asked to talk to us after one of her shifts. Anne was a very pretty girl, although she was no Cassie or Caitlyn, or Drew. Anne had been with us throughout her time in college and was our star employee. We were hoping that she'd stay on after graduation so we could train her as a manager. Our idea was that she would eventually run the Inn so that Cassie, Caitlyn, and I could take a vacation together.

Anne somewhat apologetically put an end to our hopes.

"I know that you have been hoping that I'd come to work full time after graduation. This is a great place and you guys have been great to me. But, Brad (her very serious boyfriend) is going to grad school at OSU and I've been offered a job with an online company in Columbus. I'm going to take that job. I start two weeks after graduation."

We could only wish Anne well and thank her for telling us well in advance. After she left the office, Caitlyn said, "Anne will do well, but it kind of sucks for us."

"We will need to fill Anne's position for the summer, hopefully, with someone who can be groomed into management," Cassie said.

"What about Drew Slater?" Caitlyn said. "You remember her? The blonde from the sorority formal last month?"

Of course, we all remembered Drew.

"She might work," Cassie said. "If she's staying for grad school we could use her full time for the summer and then put her on part time. We could probably afford to pay her a couple bucks an hour more than we paid Anne. If I remember correctly, it sounded like she could use the money. She seemed competent and responsible. What do you think Harry?"

I had liked the girl. But, I have a weak spot for seriously beautiful women as both Cassie and Caitlyn knew and took advantage of. As evenly as possible, I said, "She'd probably be good, if she's interested."

Cassie and Caitlyn both smiled. "Since I'm the only one who didn't have sex with her," Cassie said, "maybe I should call her and ask her to come out to talk with us."

Calling Drew meant calling the sorority house and leaving a message. However, Drew got the message, called back, and agreed to meet with us the following Saturday, when she wasn't in class or working.

The weather had warmed up some. Drew showed up for our meeting in a nice sweater and black slacks. She was as beautiful as I remembered.

Cassie opened the meeting. "As I told you on the phone, we have a key employee leaving after her graduation. If you are staying around, we thought that it might be mutually advantageous for you to work here."

"I've gotten into the journalism program here," Drew said. "I want to do it, but I haven't quite got the money lined up yet."

"Here's what we can do," Cassie said. "We'd like you to start at least a couple of weeks before July 4. That's our busiest weekend of the year. You'd shadow us to see how we operate. Our long term goal would be for you to be a manager. Once school starts up, you'd go part-time. Primarily, we'd have you working the front desk, but you might have to fill in anywhere if there's a need or we're short-staffed."

Drew listened, nodding her head occasionally. When Cassie got to what we were willing to pay, Drew smiled. "That would help a lot," she said.

"There's another thing," Caitlyn added. The three of us had agreed to offer this because we all liked Drew and wanted her to work with us. "I don't know what you're planning to do about housing, but we can let you stay in a room here for free. We almost never need every last room, so it isn't giving up much and it could save you a lot of money. It would be living in a hotel room and you'd have to get back and forth to town."

Drew thought for a couple of minutes. She smiled. "What would I wear for work?" she asked.

Caitlyn had asked almost the same question at the point in her interview when she had decided to take our job. I wondered if we were hiring another Caitlyn. That would be ok, better than ok actually.

"Well," Cassie replied, "staff stays dressed. As you know, they wear our Brookhaven Inn polo shirts with tan shorts in summer and black or dark blue slacks in winter. Management, which is just Caitlyn, Harry, and me, go nude. You'd be in between regular staff and management. I'd say it is your choice."

This was, in our view, an important moment. Drew's response to the choice Cassie was offering would tell us something about how compatible Drew would really be with us.

Drew's smile grew wider. "I think that I'd really rather work in the nude," she said. She giggled, "You know, save money on clothes." That was the correct answer!

I interjected, "Drew, will that cause you any problems with your family?"

"No. I won't tell Mom and Dad. With Mom being sick, they never come all the way here from Toledo. Deni's starting school here in the fall so she'll know, but she'll be cool with it."

"Ok," Cassie said. "That's our offer. Will you take our job?"

"Yeah," Drew said enthusiastically.

"When can you start?" Caitlyn asked.

"As soon as possible," Drew replied. She started to pull her sweater over her head.

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers
12