All Comments on 'Brookhaven Inn Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Very very nice living the dream story, but is that just me or it a little bit too much matter-of-fact-ely. Nothing being much of concern, everything just right and here; well, that's of course how life is at good times, but something little feel a miss, I don't know but it might probably be possible to have more spice telling the same. Then, what I know, maybe it how it supposed to present the protagonist, having good care free time. Still five stars, I enjoy the setting a lot, and writing too.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664over 6 years ago
Book me for a visit

Following this story has been one of the best I can recall for a long time. It would be my desire to visit such a place. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree......

........with bucknaked5664. 5*

DDH3269DDH3269over 6 years ago
Iced in at the Inn

A guest at the Brookhaven might well be served if an ice storm rolled through after check-in. Thank you for a well-written and well-conceived story and additional chapters that do not feel stretched beyond the original story line. Each of the female characters add a new dimension and their addition to the story seem plausible as does their respective "conversion" to the lifestyle. I won't suggest any additional characters because you have this story line well in hand. I will look forward to the next Brookhaven Inn adventure and imagine myself as a guest.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
Hot Story

Really liked Drew's sister being introduced to nudism. The sex scenes are exciting. Love the detail of Harry and Drew. Looking foward to reading chapter 4. Thanks for the fantastic series.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Brookhaven Ch 3

Harry died and went to heaven; he just doesn't know that yet.

maddictmaddict11 months ago

Wonderful story, I like the little recaps to keep everyone straight. Speaking of straight, Harry I'm bet you were younger the last time you had a vertical boner . I can almost remember when, I just didn't know what to do with it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous