Brookhaven Inn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie laughed, "That's only because you're the only person here with any training. Harry's a lawyer and I was in finance."

Drew told the story of her sorority dinner/dance at the Inn less than a year ago. "I kept my clothes on the night of the dinner. But I saw that most of my sisters and their dates got naked. My sisters weren't sluts and weren't acting like sluts. It looked like people were having more fun with their clothes off. I thought about it over night and realized that I was still letting Jerod run my life even though I'd left him. I also realized that, if I didn't do it that weekend, I'd probably never get the chance to try going nude around other people. I got up real early the next day, thinking that I'd try it first at the pool before anyone else was up. I ran into Harry at the pool. He seemed so comfortable naked, and he looked pretty good. Harry was watching as I took my suit off," Drew grinned at me, "and that felt really good. Anyway, they offered me the job and a place to stay. I took it because I had to be out of the sorority house after graduation and I sure didn't want to go home."

I guess the three of us visibly reacted to Drew's last statement. Denise started to say something, but stopped and looked at Drew as if asking for permission. Drew nodded her head.

"I assume that Drew has told you about Dad losing his job and Mom getting sick," Denise said. "It has been really hard on Dad. The jobs he's qualified for just aren't there anymore, so he scrambles for whatever work he can find. He thinks that he has to keep trying to make what money he can and can't afford to take time off to get new training. With Mom being in bed or in the hospital most of the time, he's also basically lost his best friend. When Dad does get a little down time, he drinks. A lot. He can be pretty unpleasant then. All his frustration just boils to the surface. I spent a lot of my senior year of high school living with my aunt, Mom's sister, across town. She'd drive me every morning so I could stay in the same school."

Drew had experienced a lot of bad things in her relatively short life. I was more impressed at how she stayed upbeat and positive.

Finally, Drew said, "We need to get out. I'm turning into a prune."

Caitlyn said, "Yeah. We need to go in too. Tomorrow's a work day."

"Every day is a work day here," Cassie added.

Caitlyn, Cassie, and I got out of the spa and started to towel off. Drew popped out of the spa too, but Denise hesitated. She quickly realized that there was no way for her to get out without us seeing her bare body. Resigned, Denise climbed out of the spa.

Denise was, like her sister, a very beautiful girl. However, there were differences. Denise was a little shorter than Drew. Her shoulders and hips were a little wider. Denise's breasts, ass, and thighs were a little fuller than Drew's. Both girls were natural blondes though.

Denise toweled off and started to put her swimsuit back on. She stopped just as she was putting a leg into her suit. She looked at us a bit sheepishly, then smiled, and threw her suit over her shoulder.

I reached the entrance to the enclosed walkway between the pool and our main building first. I stood aside to let the women go ahead.

As Drew and Denise walked past me, Drew said, teasingly, "Harry's not really a gentleman. He just likes looking at our bare asses."

What could I say? She was right.

Drew continued her teasing. "It is ok though. We all look at Harry, although I prefer his front view." That was the most forward thing Drew had said.

We walked back to the manager's suite. In the hall, I watched Drew's and Denise's lovely bare bodies disappear into Drew's room next door.

I was covering the front desk the next morning when Drew and Denise walked up, clothed.

"Harry, may I borrow your car to drive Denise back to her dorm?" Drew asked. I said "sure" and went into the office to get my keys.

When I brought my keys out and handed them to Drew, Denise said, "Mr. Stone, it was a pleasure to meet you."

"Denise," I said, "you're Drew's sister. You can call me Harry. Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you."

Drew interjected. To Denise, she said, "What he means is that he enjoyed looking at you nude last night." To me, Drew said, "What she means is that she's enjoying looking at you nude right now."

Denise and I looked at each other. We both smiled. Pretty much in unison, we said, "She's right."

As Drew and Denise were opening the front door, I called to Drew, "Bring her to Thanksgiving Dinner next week."

Drew looked at Denise, who vigorously shook her head yes. Drew, called back, "Absolutely!"

We had established a Thanksgiving Dinner tradition at Brookhaven Inn. Most of our staff were either university students or people who had come to the university and stayed in the area. From the beginning, Cassie and I had decided to provide Thanksgiving Dinner free for anyone who worked at Brookhaven and was around over the holiday. Usually, we didn't have many, if any, guests on Thanksgiving. However, the university's football team was having another good year and they had a home game that Friday night that would decide whether they went to their conference championship. We were pretty well booked for Friday and Saturday, but had also sold about 20 rooms for Thanksgiving. Our guests got Thanksgiving Dinner at cost.

Drew had helped set up the Thanksgiving buffet in the restaurant earlier and then took my car to pick up Denise. They got back just as we started serving. Drew, Denise, Caitlyn, Cassie, and I sat down together at a table. Denise was very noticeably looking around.

"Is something wrong?" Cassie asked Denise.

"I, uh," Denise stumbled.

"She's just surprised that everyone's dressed," Drew answered for her sister.

Cassie smiled. She asked Denise, "Are you staying here tonight?" Denise nodded. Cassie explained, "Well, if you go to the pool later, you can see most of these people again naked."

I think that Drew and Denise did go to the pool, but I'm not sure. After dinner, Caitlyn went to cover the desk. Cassie and I helped Barb, our chief, clean up. We wanted to give as many of the staff as possible the day off. Once the clean up was done, Cassie and I went back to the suite. Cassie burned off some of her dinner riding my dick.

Tragedy hit Drew and Denise just before Christmas. Their mother succumbed to the disease which she had fought for several years. The aunt drove over to take the girls back to Toledo for the funeral and, I expect, a very subdued Christmas. Cassie and I drove Caitlyn to Columbus airport on December 23 so that she could fly home for Christmas with her family.

Neither Cassie nor I had any living family. No one had booked a room at the Inn for Christmas and we let the staff off. Cassie and I gave each other ourselves as Christmas presents. We fucked, among other places, under the tree which we had put up in the lobby.

Drew and Caitlyn were back for New Year's Eve. For the last couple of years, a non-landed nudist club from Cleveland had booked the entire Inn for their New Year's Eve party. The club members were all very pleasant people. We had set up a self-service bar in a roped off corner of the pool/spa area with plastic cups. About an hour before the New Year, Drew and I went out there to check the booze stock.

As we walked back across the patio to the covered walkway, I asked a nude woman lying on a chaise with a drink in her hand, "Terry, where's the party?"

Terry replied, "211 and 213." She grinned and nodded at Drew. "Are you taking her up there to join?" Terry asked.

"Just to show her how perverted our guests can be," I teased back.

The Cleveland club included a range of people from those who just enjoyed going nude to those who incorporated group sex into their celebration. The latter group took two adjoining rooms for their party.

I led Drew up to 211 and 213. The hall doors to both rooms were open and there were a few nude people in the hall with drinks talking. It was not unreasonably noisy or ill-behaved.

Drew and I walked into 211. On the bed, a larger middle-aged lady was being fucked doggy style by a younger man while she ate a rather attractive woman lying on the bed. Nude people stood around the bed watching. The watchers were mainly couples, at least for the moment. Nearly everyone watching was fondling or fingering his or her partner.

While Drew and I watched, the younger man fucking the woman on the bed pulled out and shot all over her ass and back. The woman kept going down on her female partner, who was starting to moan. We watched while the woman being eaten had her orgasm, and then left the room.

As we walked back to the stairs, Drew said, "That was intense. I wonder what it is like to come with all those people watching."

"If you were having an orgasm, would you even be aware of the people watching?" I asked.

Drew grinned. "I'll guess that I'd have to try it to find out." She twitched her gorgeous, tight bare ass.

From almost the day she started, Caitlyn had been trying to get us a space at a large travel and leisure show held in Columbus during the first full weekend of each January. Cassie and I were a bit dubious because the fee for a booth was quite high. It had been a moot point because all of the booth spaces were taken by repeat exhibitors. Back in August, the show's staff had called Caitlyn to say that an exhibitor had cancelled. We had about five minutes to decide whether we wanted the vacant booth. Because Caitlyn felt so strongly about it, Cassie and I went along with it.

Caitlyn had spent more money hiring a professional photographer to take pictures of the Inn and grounds. She shot the pool, spa, tennis courts, bar, restaurant, sauna, even the waterfall at the back of our property. Some shots had people in them. You couldn't see anything more than you'd see in any magazine at the grocery, but you could tell that the people in the pictures were nude. Caitlyn put some of the pictures into a brochure which she had printed for the show. Others were enlarged to be mounted on the walls of our booth.

The next question was who to send to the travel show. We thought we needed two people so that the booth was always staffed during food and bathroom breaks. Our next thought was to put our best feet forward, which meant that I stayed home. We also thought that women and couples who were thinking about trying a nude vacation for the first time would be more comfortable talking to a woman than to a man. Since Cassie and Caitlyn knew the Inn better than Drew, it followed that Cassie and Caitlyn should go. Fortunately, the first weekend in January was always very slow. People were either recovering from the holidays or leaving for trips in the tropics. Very few people vacationed in Ohio in early January.

Cassie and Caitlyn were leaving fairly early that Friday in order to get to Columbus with plenty of time to set up our booth before the show opened at 4:00 p.m. that afternoon. I loaded our brochures and pictures into Cassie's SUV, then went to the passenger's side door to give Caitlyn a goodbye kiss.

When I went around to the driver's door to kiss Cassie, Cassie said softly, "I told Drew to stay with you while we're gone." What did that mean?

Drew had my car at the university that day. We did not have any bookings for the entire weekend. I guessed that there would be no walk-ins. I did some maintenance work and worked out. It was early evening when I saw Drew pull my car into our drive. I decided to do my evening check of the outside while she parked and got settled. It was cold outside so I was not only dressed but also bundled in my heavy coat, boots, hat, and gloves.

When I had finished checking the grounds, I went into the manager's suite and began to undress. Damn. I smelled food. Once I had fully stripped, I went into the kitchen. There, I saw Drew stirring a pot on the stove. The apron, which was all she wore, left her marvelous backside exposed. Drew's front was covered when she turned to face me.

"I got some shrimp at that shop in town," Drew said. "I've got pasta on. I made a quick tomato-basil-garlic sauce. I was just about to put the shrimp in. We should eat pretty soon. If you're having wine, please pour me a glass too."

"I didn't know that you cooked," I said.

"For the last several years, Mom wasn't able to and Dad didn't," Drew replied. "Someone had to."

Drew cooked pretty well. I helped her clean up. When we were done, she poured two more glasses of wine. "Go sit on the sofa," Drew said. "I'll be there in a minute."

I sat on our sofa in the front room. Drew came in, put her glass on an end-table, and sat down next to me. She was so close that our bare asses were touching. I looked into her blue eyes and we were both quiet for a time.

Finally, Drew said softly, "Cassie and Caitlyn and I talked before they left. Cassie explained about the 'island' you have here. She asked me if I wanted to join the three of you on your 'island.'"

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

Drew leaned forward and kissed me. She began making circles on my balls with a finger of her left hand. Her tongue felt for mine.

When we broke our kiss, Drew put her hand around my dick and began sliding it up and down very softly. "I said that I want to join you on the island," Drew said. I put a hand between her legs and began to finger her clit. Drew went on, "At first, I thought three girls and one guy was pretty strange, but I can see that no one is taking advantage of anyone else and, hell, my life hasn't been normal anyway."

After we had played with each other for a while, Drew stood up from the sofa. When I stood up, Drew put both hands on my ass and pulled me to her tightly. She gently bit my right nipple and said, "Now."

We walked into the bedroom. Drew flopped onto her back on the bed with her legs spread. God did she look exquisite. I got on the bed above her. She grabbed my dick with her right hand and guided me into her. Drew felt wet and tight and wonderful.

I had fucked Drew once before, the weekend of her sorority dinner, with her on top. This was our first go in missionary position. Drew was good. She wrapped her legs around me; set the pace to satisfy herself; and gave me plenty of feedback on what she liked, wanted, and needed. I don't have the words to describe how great it was to be thrusting my dick in her pussy while I kissed her beautiful face.

We started slowly and lovingly. As we went on, her expression changed from happy to hungry. As I fucked her faster and harder, hungry became wanton. Drew's hips bucked and her legs tightened around me pulling me deeper into her. She started to moan. She dug her fingers into my back. Then, she screamed and her arms and legs clutched me with more strength than I thought she had.

I had not come yet so I kept pumping. Drew gasped several times. She made noises that finally formed into words: "come . . . in . . . me!" I finally did. Hard.

After I came, I let myself down onto the bed beside Drew. She had her eyes closed and was breathing hard for quite a while. She finally opened her eyes and looked into mine. I swear that her eyes were twinkling. Her luscious lips spread into a huge smile. Then we kissed, for a long time.

Drew and I lay on the bed, sweaty, holding each other. It was quite a while before either of us spoke. Drew broke the silence, saying "Harry that was great! I've wanted to fuck you again so badly." I must have made a questioning face because she went on, "I had to be sure that Cassie and Caitlyn were ok with it."

We lay there a long time. Primarily, I just looked at how beautiful Drew was with damp blonde hair framing her face. We played with each other some, but that was showing affection rather than trying to start up again.

It was only, maybe, 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. There were no guests at the Inn so we went to sleep. Before we did, Drew did something which I'd done with Cassie and Caitlyn a time or two. She got me hard, and guided my dick into her again. "Let's just fall asleep this way," Drew said. We did.

We were awake early the next morning. After our morning pisses and a shower together, we went out front. I called Barb, our chef.

"No one for breakfast, right?" Barb asked.

"Right," I said.

"You may want to check on the weather," Barb said. "Those clouds look like they're going to dump something." The sky was dark and completely overcast.

I called a friend at the ODOT garage. They watch the short-term weather closely in winter. I learned that freezing rain was expected to start in early afternoon and continue until around ten p.m. I called Barb back to let her know. With no reservations for the night, we'd be shutting it down pretty quickly if ice started to fall. There'd be no walk-ins in that kind of weather. We were too far off of the main roads to get anyone stranded while passing through.

The ice started at 1:00 p.m. Barb went home. Drew and I began calling the staff scheduled to work to tell them to stay home. No one complained. The weather was already getting shitty and Cassie's rule was that we paid them anyway when something like this happened.

Around 3:30, I got dressed to go outside and check everything. I got about two steps out from under our front portico and went straight on my ass. That hurt. Getting up was a trick too. It was as slippery as I'd ever seen it. A few more steps and a second fall persuaded me that anything out of order could wait until tomorrow. I crawled back under the portico on my hands and knees.

Drew had seen my falls through the window and was there to help me once I got inside. Her warm nude body contrasted sharply with the ice and cold outside. However, I had to shoo her away until I had gotten my ice-covered outer clothes off and hung up.

Drew led me back into the manger's suite where I finished undressing. "Harry, you've got a big bruise on your ass. No sex for you tonight," Drew said.

"Clinical trials show that copulation is the best therapy for an ass bruise," I replied.

Drew giggled. "Ok."

Just then, the phone with the Inn's business number rang. It was a Deputy Sheriff calling to ask if we had any guests. I told her that there were only the two of us here. She told me that we had a Level Three weather emergency. People caught on the roads who did not have an emergency themselves would be arrested. Drew and I weren't going anywhere.

We opened some wine and stood at the window for a while, arms around each other's waists, watching the ice fall. Cassie called from Columbus around 5:00. I told her about the weather and that we were shut down. She said that Columbus was just cold, that the show was going well, and that we had gotten a few bookings and a lot of interest.

"Is Drew there?" Cassie asked.

"Of course," I answered.

"Is she taking care of you?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know. What did you tell her to do?" I replied.

"Fuck your eyes out," Cassie laughed.

"We're working on it." I said.

Drew and I had some sandwiches which we heated in a microwave. Later, we went out to the spa, which did help my bruises a little.

The second time I got out of the spa to get us another drink, Drew said, "Harry, I wouldn't normally say this, but tonight your ass looks bad. Lie face down on that chaise. I'll be back in a minute. Let's see if I can do anything for you."

I spread a towel and lay down on a chaise. When Drew came back, she spread some lotion on my butt and began massaging it. That hurt and I said so. Next, I felt Drew spreading my ass cheeks and probing my asshole with her finger.

As Drew worked her finger deeper into my anus, I asked her what she was doing.

"I want to make sure that you didn't hurt your prostate, "she replied. She began massaging my prostate and I started getting hard. After she had worked on me a while, she pulled her finger out and told me to stand up.