Brookhaven Inn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did with a rigid hard-on that had my dick up against my belly. "Hold that pose," Drew said as she went to wash off her hand. She came back, knelt down in front of me, wrapped her hands around my dick, and guided it into her mouth. Someone had taught Drew about giving blow jobs. I can't believe that anyone is just naturally that good. I rather quickly shot into Drew's mouth. She swallowed it.

As Drew tried to stand up, I took her shoulders and guided her onto the chaise. "Your turn," I said. As Drew leaned back and spread her legs, I could hear the ice still falling outside. Because of the weather, we really were as isolated as on an island. Lying there fully exposed to me, Drew looked incredibly beautiful and sexy. I knelt on the patio and buried my face in her pussy. After licking and sucking her clit a bit, I stuck my tongue inside to where I thought one of spots was. I found it and tongued it hard. Drew came pretty quickly too, squeezing my head between her thighs. There are many worse places to be.

After Drew came, we sat in the spa listening to the ice fall for a while longer. Then, we closed up the pool and spa and went back to the suite. With youthful exuberance, Drew wanted to fuck. She rode me passionately. I completely forgot about my bruises. For the second night in a row, I fell asleep with my dick inside Drew.

We woke up early the next morning. The ice storm was over. A contact at the Sheriff's Department told me over the phone that our road would probably be salted by mid-day. I dressed, got the spreader out of the utility shed, and, very carefully, began salting our drives. Drew came out and was gingerly salting the walkways.

Finishing that task, I decided to work out. Largely for my benefit, we had a pretty good weight room in the basement of the Inn's main building. Drew and I stripped off and went there. Drew insisted on spotting me. It was distracting to be lying on the bench looking up at Drew's bare pussy, but I didn't complain. I helped Drew with a few exercises.

As we were finishing, Drew said, "Harry, you ought to learn some yoga. It would improve your balance. I haven't done a class in over a year. I heard that someone in town is doing nude yoga one night a week. Maybe all four of us can go." Drew paused. "Maybe I can even get Deni to go."

We took a sauna and basically did nothing the rest of the day. Around 1:00 p.m., I heard the salt truck on our road.

Sometime around 9:00 p.m., I was lying on the bed and Drew was riding me again when Cassie and Caitlyn walked into the suite. Drew kept going and Cassie and Caitlyn were quickly naked on the bed with us. Cassie started kissing me. Caitlyn started sucking one of Drew's nipples. After Drew and I came, Cassie and Caitlyn ate each other. When we all went to sleep that night, Drew and Cassie were on their sides facing each other, I was on my side behind Drew with my dick in her ass crack, and Caitlyn was on her side behind me with her tits against my back. It was amazing how comfortable that was.