Brooklyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished with her, he let her up, and on shaky legs, she walked down the hall to their bedroom. Removing her clothes as she walked across the room, Brooklyn got into the shower and stood motionless as the fingers of the hot water massaged her body washing away Michael's scent and his cum that trickled out of her and down her inner thighs. After a long while, stepping out of the shower, she glanced over at the clock on the counter and realized she'd have to get moving if she didn't want to be late for her appointment with Dr. O'Donnell.

By the time she finished dressing, Michael had left for the church, where he was working on his sermon for Sunday, and her Mom had stopped by and picked up Markie just as they had arranged earlier.

*****

As Brooklyn drove to her appointment, she thought reflectively about the situation she found herself.

Despite her initial objections, Michael had made it known from the very beginning of their marriage that he wanted to start a family right away, and so Brooklyn had never used any protection and still didn't. After that first year of trying, she had begun to think that she couldn't get pregnant. When she discovered six weeks after that first encounter with Dr. O'Donnell that she was pregnant with Markie, in her naiveté, she took it for granted that the baby was Michael's and was ecstatic thinking how happy Michael would be to find out he was going to be a father.

It wasn't until Markie was one year old that Brooklyn learned from Dr. O'Donnell that Michael wasn't Markie's father. Markie was having a couple of standard blood tests done as part of his Well-Baby evaluation when the issue of his blood type came up. To her horror, the testing showed that his blood type did not match Michael or her's . . . but it did match Dr. O'Donnell.

Dr. O'Donnell was Markie's biological father.

Initially frightened when she found out about Markie's paternity, it eventually dawned on her that despite Michael's harsh accusations and recriminating words it was really because of him that she had not been impregnated before Dr. O'Donnell had come into her life. For Brooklyn, knowing that she was "safe," and the chance of Michael ever finding out about Dr. O'Donnell were slim, Brooklyn continued to have unprotected sex with both men, confident that only one of them could impregnate her.

Markie, was barely out of toddlerhood when Brooklyn discovered she was carrying another child fathered by Dr. O'Donnell. Brooklyn was ten weeks pregnant with the new baby when one night, Michael rolled off and lay next to her casually pinching and squeezing her breasts. As he eagerly sucked and nibbled her elongated pinkish brown nipples, Brooklyn told Michael they were going to have another baby. He sat up and looked at her with a look of male satisfaction, this news an undeniable confirmation of his virility. With each pregnancy, his perception of his sexual prowess grew. The announcement thrilled and excited him, and feeling his cock begin to stiffen he made Brooklyn get onto her hands and knees. With her head and chest pressed against the bed in a position of supplication and her hips raised high and presented to him, he took her again but this time pulling out of her pussy just in time to watch his pulsing cock pump white threads of cum on to her back and hips.

*****

Brooklyn took a deep breath and slowly exhaled when she parked her car in front of the medical building. As difficult as it might be for some people to understand, Brooklyn and Dr. O'Donnell enjoyed a very special relationship, and it had become obvious to her, how much she enjoyed and looked forward to this time with Dr. O'Donnell. She didn't think she was in love with him or anything like that, and strangely enough, she did not see her being with him as being unfaithful to Michael.

In a way, Dr. O'Donnell was just as important to her as Michael was. Over the years, Dr. O'Donnell had become a good friend, and though he was Markie's and the new baby's biological father, it was an unspoken understanding between them that the children belonged to her and Michael.

*****

The door opened, and Dr. O'Donnell came into the office.

"Hello, Brooklyn, he said kissing her affectionately on the lips."

"Hello, Jeff, she replied.

"Why don't you go ahead and get undressed, Sweetheart," he said, his tongue playfully slipping between her parted lips.

Brooklyn began slowly to undress until she stood naked in front of him her breast full and heavy, her pregnant belly round, taut, ripening with his child. Dr. O'Donnell helped her to the exam table and positioned her on her back. Spreading her legs open, he stood quietly near the end of the table taking in the sight of her pink, puffy labia glistening from the last of Michael's cum deposit that was still seeping out.

"Brooklyn?" He said her name softly. "Did you let him fuck you before you came here this afternoon?" He asked, excited at the thought of Michael fucking and cumming inside her.

Surprised by his question, Brooklyn lay motionless on the table.

"I didn't want to . . . but I didn't have much choice," Brooklyn replied almost apologetically after a long pause.

Dr. O'Donnell's erection was growing hard and obvious, but he said nothing further. She relaxed and lay there expectantly as he gently massaged her clit. He rubbed her clit in a circular motion, and as the pressure increased so did her breathing. He quickly brought her to orgasm, her scream of pleasure muffled by his other hand as Brooklyn began to shake in the thralls of an intense climax.

*****

"Ohhhhh," she said when he playfully tweaked the engorged pink nub between her legs and slipped his finger inside her tight, wet pussy.

"You're ready aren't you?" He lustily asked. Dr. O'Donnell opened his exam coat, pulled his cock from his pants and effortlessly glided it into her. He held his breath as he battled to control himself, trying desperately not to cum from just the feel of her velvety sheath enveloping him. Brooklyn shivered, enjoying the sensation of being filled, as his cock grew larger and more demanding.

Yes, she was ready and softly moaned when he started pumping into her, burying his full, hard length balls deep in her pregnant pussy. She started to whimper as he fucked her, involuntarily calling out his name when a rippling orgasm coursed through her.

Self-absorbed with himself as only a man on the brink of orgasm can be, Dr. O'Donnell groaned at the feel of her pussy contracting around his cock. With a hoarse, animal grunt, he erupted, spewing hot, white threads of semen into the pastor's young wife, drenching the womb in which his baby slumbered.

Though there were other patients that he enjoyed sexually, he had always found Brooklyn desirable, particularly when she was pregnant. He found himself instinctively drawn to her. Despite having already knocked her before with his son Markie, with this second pregnancy, she seemed at her full female attractiveness and sexual allure. She was different; there was something about her beautiful pregnant pussy that he couldn't seem to resist. He knew if he had not already planted his seed in her, this afternoon's lovemaking would have done the deed.

Dr. O'Donnell reluctantly pulled out of Brooklyn and walking to the head of the exam table pressed his cock into her waiting mouth, delighting in the sensation of her cleaning him. When she had finished, he kissed and caressed her growing belly before he helped her dress and walked her out of the office to her car.

"I'll talk with you soon," he said helping her into her car.

"The baby's not due for another two months, but I expect you to be here for your next checkup . . . do you understand?" he said with feigned seriousness.

As Brooklyn drove away, Dr. O'Donnell turned in time to see Terrie Kirkland waddling towards him. She was due in another month and as she walked toward him, her now large breasts, swollen and heavy in preparation of nursing bounced and jiggled. He watched her, imagining how her nipples would feel and her milk would taste in his mouth.

He grinned and waved to her as his cock jerked hard and insistently in his pants.

12