Brooklyn's Boyfriend

Story Info
Cheating redhead teen is corrupted by older boy.
2.3k words
4
77.5k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full moon was bright enough to cast shadows over the cool summer night, up in the Rockies. Brooklyn and a group of her friends were vacationing for a week at her father's cottage in Washington State. She'd brought along her three best friends, Emma, Leslie, and Yoko; Emma and Leslie's boyfriends, Dylan and Chris; Yoko's step-brother Daniel; and her own boyfriend, Charlie.

Brooklyn was dressing in her bedroom, clad in only a pair of white panties and the plaid flannel shirt she was buttoning up, when the door suddenly creaked open.

"Oh god- I'm so sorry!" pleaded a voice she quickly recognized as Charlie's.

The redheaded teen sighed with frustration. "Charlie, you know I don't mind if you see me like this," Brooklyn said as she turned to face her boyfriend. He was still standing behind the door, and even though he was only looking through a crack, she could see that his face was blushing red.

"Are you gonna come in or not?" she asked.

Charlie stammered. "No, I just... I was just checking to see when you'd be ready to go out to the campfire..."

"I told you earlier that I might be a while," she said, slightly exasperated. "Dad said he wanted to Skype with me at 9, and he likes to talk a lot. I could easily be half an hour."

"Ok," Charlie replied, still flustered, "I'll go tell the others." With that, he closed her door.

Brooklyn had been dating Charlie for almost a year now, but he was still incredibly awkward with her. Charlie was kind of a nerdy guy, and he'd never had a girlfriend before Brooklyn. He was a sweet, trusting boy, and Brooklyn felt the need to forgive a lot of his awkwardness. She found him strangely cute, when he wasn't terrified of doing anything that might upset her. He had issues, but still, she loved him.

Knowing she was alone in the house, Brooklyn walked over to the bathroom, still wearing nothing more than her shirt and panties. Strangely, the fan was still running, so she switched it off. She applied toothpaste to her toothbrush, and started brushing her teeth. She looked at herself in the mirror, and admired the cute new shirt, which she'd bought just for the trip. Feeling a little naughty, she undid another button from the top, exposing a generous portion of cleavage. Her long red hair reached almost all the way down to her pert young ass.

Suddenly, the opaque shower curtain was pulled aside, revealing Daniel, clad only in a towel.

"Dughnuhl!" Brooklyn yelped, her mouth full of toothpaste.

"Brooklyn?" he replied, checking her out. His dark brown hair was still a little wet from the shower, but fluffy from having been dried. His tight, athletic body was slightly damp. Four years on the high school swim team had molded his body into a lithe, yet muscular form that drove the girls at college wild.

"What are you doing in there?" the redhead asked, after spitting out the toothpaste.

"Uh, drying off after my shower so I don't drip everywhere?" he said, "Also, why aren't you wearing pants?"

Brooklyn's face went red. "Because... It's, uh..." she stammered. Between her own embarrassment, and the sight of Daniel's body, her brain was shutting down.

"Not that I'm complaining," Daniel said with a smirk, "those are some tasty-looking thighs you've got there."

Brooklyn blushed even harder. "You know I've got a boyfriend, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, Charlie?" Daniel said, then he laughed. "Why don't you hit me up once you get sick of that loser? Guy clearly has no idea what he's doing with you.

The girl looked away, not wanting to hear what Daniel just said. "Charlie isn't a loser, I love him! He's just..."

"Listen, Brook," Daniel interrupted, "I've been watching how you two interact this whole week. I've seen his type a million times before." The young man stepped out of the shower, holding his towel.

"He's scared of you, because he thinks you're completely out of his league. He thinks that if he upsets you, you'll just leave him for any one of the legion of guys that he's sure you'd rather be with. He thinks he's not good enough for you, that he doesn't deserve you. And do you know what, Brooklyn?"

"What?" she said.

"He's absolutely right." Daniel said, then dropped his towel, exposing a rock-hard 8-inch cock. Brooklyn's heart skipped a beat.

She tried to look away from his sculpted form, but just couldn't. All week, she'd been stealing glances of him in the pool and in the hot tub; wanting to stay faithful to Charlie, but unable to resist her body's desire.

"Brooklyn, you are the coolest, craziest, sexiest girl I've ever met. And I've met enough to know that girls like you don't want to be put up on a pedestal by some self-loathing bootlicker. You want a guy you can level with, who can have fun with, who you can be real with. You deserve better than that clown. You-"

"Daniel..." Brooklyn said, interrupting him. "... please fuck me."

The young man walked over to Brooklyn. "Well know," he said, smirking, "I thought you said you love Charlie? How can you love him if you just asked me to fuck you?"

Brooklyn looked away, nearly in tears. She knew Charlie would be devastated if he heard what she had just said. "You... you bastard," she said.

"Yeah, I am a bastard, the bastard you want inside you. Don't lie, you little slut, I've seen every single time your eyes drank in my body at the pool, every time you licked your lips at the sight of my abs, and I saw the fire in your eyes when you first saw my glorious eight inch-"

Brooklyn slapped him.

"Just fuck me, you son of a bitch. Fuck me before I change my mind," she said.

Daniel put his hands on the redhead's hips. "With pleasure." He slipped his fingers beneath the sides of her panties, and began to slowly pull them down, getting down onto his knees as he went. Her little red bush was trimmed into the shape of a heart. "You're too cute, Brooklyn," he said before laying a kiss on her lower lips.

Brooklyn cooed with pleasure, biting her hand to keep from making too much noise. His skilled tongue worked up and down her slit, caressing every fold. Daniel's mouth was a welcome reprieve from Charlie's awkward tongueing. Her legs becoming weak from the pleasure, she shifted her weight to lean on the bathroom counter.

While his mouth worked, Daniel ran a fingertip up the front of Brooklyn's body, slipping under her shirt, until his lithe fingers brushed against a nipple. "Oooh, Brooklyn," he moaned, "Your pussy tastes like sweet ambrosia..."

The girl grabbed Daniel by the shoulders and pulled him up, so she could look him in the eyes. "Didn't you just lecture me about not wanting a guy who wants to worship me?" she asked. The two of them both smiled deviously. "Don't make love to me. Fuck me."

Without saying a word, Daniel sat Brooklyn on the countertop and spread her legs. He moved into position, and mercilessly thrust his cock into her wetness. The redhead grunted from the impact of his cock entering her.

"That's more like it," she purred.

Daniel's cock thrust in and out of Brooklyn, extracting its pleasure from her tight cunny. The adulterous lovers shared a deep kiss, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Aflame with lust, Daniel grabbed her shirt and started ripping it open, pulling off some of the buttons, exposing her pale flesh.

"Fuck, Brook," Daniel moaned, "with a body like that, you should be a goddamn porn star!"

"Who says I'm not?" Brooklyn replied, an evil smile on her face.

Daniel thrust as hard as he could into her. "You're saying you and the loser made a sex tape?"

Brooklyn's body was quaking with pleasure, from probably the best sex she'd ever had. "No, but when I want a little... personal time... sometimes I like to have a camera on me."

"You want me to film this right here?" Daniel asked, barely able to believe his ears, "we'll throw it up on the internet, you'll be a star overnight!"

"No!" Brooklyn gasped, "Charlie can never know!"

"Fuck Charlie!"

"I'd rather fuck you!"

Daniel grabbed the back of her head and pulled it close to his own. "What was that?"

Brooklyn looked him in the eyes with the sultriest, horniest look she could manage. "I said that I would rather fuck you."

Again saying nothing, Daniel scooped Brooklyn up in his arms, cock still deep inside her. He opened the bathroom door and carried her out into the hall, her legs wrapped around his back. Her soft breasts with hard nipples pressed against his tight chest as he carried her back to her bedroom.

Walking up to a window facing the back yard, he set down her petite body and turned her around. "You see them out there?" Daniel asked, "You see Charlie?"

Brooklyn looked out the window and saw her friends sitting around the campfire. Even from a distance, she could see that Charlie was upset.

"I want you to watch your boyfriend worry about you, while I rail your cunt doggystyle," he said, rubbing his hard cock between her asscheeks. "Press those nice tits up against the glass! " he commanded.

Whether out of submission or excitement, Brooklyn bent over, her breasts squeezed against the window pane. Her hot breath fogged up the glass as she readied her body for penetration. Daniel worked her body over with his eyes, sizing her up. Her hips beckoned him. Taking hold of her pretty little waist, he slid his cock into her waiting pussy.

With her back arched, Daniel's cock rubbed against Brooklyn's g-spot, making her cry out with pleasure. He quickly moved his right hand to her mouth, muzzling her so their friends wouldn't hear. His hand could feel her moans as he thrust hard and fast into her most sensitive spot.

By now, Brooklyn's mind was full of nothing but lust. She watched as Charlie worried, and thought about all the times they'd made love, and how Charlie couldn't hold a candle to Dan. Charlie was too timid to give Brooklyn the intense sex she craved, sex that Daniel was giving her so well. Thinking a little encouragement might get Daniel riled up even more, she grabbed his hand and pulled it off her mouth.

"You're so much fucking better than Charlie!" she moaned.

Daniel flashed an evil, toothy smile. "What was that?" he asked, grabbing her hair and pulling back her head.

"You fuck me so much better than that loser Charlie ever could!"

Daniel growled, thrusting viciously into Brooklyn's hot slit. "I thought you love him," he said.

All of the girl's frustrations with her boyfriend were finally coming to a boil. "No, I just felt sorry for him. He's such a fucking sadsack. I'm sick of him!"

The young man could hardly believe what he was hearing. Was he really corrupting little Brooklyn just by fucking her? The idea that he was turning the adorable young redhead into a slut was the most erotic thing he could imagine. Her body accepted his cock so easily, and her voice cheered him on so eagerly, he was afraid he might fall in love with her.

"Charlie doesn't deserve you!" Daniel said.

But Brooklyn wasn't listening. She was looking into the glass, and had found something other than a worrisome boyfriend: her own reflection. She had never noticed before just how gorgeous she looked while in the throes of passion, but she could see now just how sexy she was.

"Brooklyn?" Daniel asked, "did you hear me?"

"I'm so fucking sexy..." Brooklyn purred.

"What was that?"

"I am so. Fucking. Sexy." The girl said, then leaned in and kissed her reflection.

Daniel's jaw dropped. "Are you... kissing yourself?" he asked, both surprised and aroused.

"Mmhmm," the girl replied, admiring her own beauty, "I'm so hot..."

"Oh my god," Daniel said, "You fucking slut!"

Brooklyn smiled deviously. "Hell yes I'm a slut!"

Daniel wanted to fuck her even harder, but simply couldn't go any more than he was already. "Charlie really doesn't deserve you," he said.

"No he doesn't," Brooklyn replied, a smirk on her face. "And you don't either."

"Oh yeah?" Daniel asked, sliding his cock out of the redhead's pussy. He spread her perky asscheeks wide, then thrust his shaft deep into her tiny asshole. Brooklyn screamed, with a mix of both pleasure and pain.

Brooklyn's whole body was quaking with pleasure. After Daniel claimed her asshole, he quickly set his hands to work pleasuring her dripping wet pussy.

"No one deserves my body," Brooklyn purred, "I'm a fucking sex goddess, giving mere mortals a taste of heaven!"

Her words were making Daniel's mind melt with lust. "Such a slut!" he moaned.

"I am the perfect slut!" moaned Brooklyn. With that, there were no more words.

The pleasure exploded in Daniel's body, sending a river of cum pouring through his cock. Brooklyn shared in the climax, pussy juice squirting into the young man's hands. Sparks of pleasure jumped between their bodies, the orgasm bending time into a single moment of ecstasy. They collapsed to the floor, where they started kissing passionately.

"I... I can't believe I did that..." Brooklyn whispered.

"Having regrets?" asked Daniel.

"No. I want to be a slut," she said, "life is too short not to have all the fun you can. I know that now."

"Well, Brook, I happen to be in a line of work that could help you have all the fun you want..." he replied.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm a cameraman for company that makes films of an... adult nature," he said with a smile, "while I'm sure you don't need the money, I can imagine a rich young woman like you must be in need of something to occupy yourself. Are you interested?"

Brooklyn smiled a mischievous smile. "Extremely."