All Comments on 'Brother and Sister Take a Ride Ch. 03'

by Orangesandapples

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story BUT

I really hate it when we keep hearing them refer to each other as bro and sis. We know its an incest story all right? Other really minor issue. Are BC pills over the counter? I thought one needed a prescription? Loved the story otherwise.

DragonRider55

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
A fine Story

it makes me curious of how it will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Birth Control

You can NOT get birth control pills over the counter.

OrangesandapplesOrangesandapplesabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Hey thank you guys for the feed back! Sorry about the birth control bit I obviously didn't think that one all the way through. As for them referring to each other as bro and sis I personally do that with my brother and sisters all the time so it doesn't seem weird to me. Also aren't we all here to read about incest stories? And the stories I like do remind me that I'm reading about one. That to me is a turn on when I get reminders. I can understand getting annoyed when the characters refer to each other as bro and sis constantly though. I think that comes down to a personal preference if it annoys you or not. I'm sorry if it does but that's what I like and I'm going to keep doing it. I appreciate the feed back though!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Awesome series.

Hope you keep adding more chapters.

She does need to get BC pills or she will get pregnant, unless you want to take the story that way.

Do you want her to count the days of her cycle before she goes to the College Center to get the BC pills? I think it would help the story.

I think you might have wrote about when they had their first sexual experiences. Were either virgins? I would think not or at least limited experiences.

Excellent writing based on their feelings for each other.

SiddingtonSiddingtonabout 6 years ago
Good read but...

I have to admit I was disappointed that the sister bought birth control. It's all been about the sister getting creampied so far but without the risk I feel it loses it's edge. Obviously not everyone is into that though so I guess I can understand. Liked the series up to this point so will more than likely keep reading. Shame though :(

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
O.t.c. pill

Since only said pill I thought plan b pill, not actual b.c. pills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ready for chapter 4.

I've enjoyed the series, and the bro and sis stuff don't bother me at all. I hope you keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Do many more parts please, looking forward to seeing the mom come into it, She may have even seen it in the car and not mentioned it. Then maybe an Aunt and her daughter come into it. Please don't make any of them pregnant or any other guys involved.

Up to you obviously, that's what I would like to see though.

(P.s. Maybe they could seduce a hot teacher together and her daughter get involved)

honybipolahonybipolaabout 6 years ago
still hot as ever

added all the chapters to my faves...erotic sibling romance always do it for me...never include the parents...the love makes it hotter and that should be between the twins only, I hope...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

SWEET :o)

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 6 years ago
Good story.

Good thing that it's fiction, because the contraceptive pill needs to be taken for a few weeks before it's effective, although a multiple dose can be used as a "morning after" pill if you know what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! WITH THE ERRORS

INCORRECT . . .

1. Capitalization

2. Punctuation (especially commas)

3. Word usage

4. Placement of words

5. Substitution of words

6. Spelling

7. GRAMMAR IN GENERAL

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
wheres mom

First off who cares about error get over it. Time to step up your story ,brother and sister having a great time we get that, Where's Mom

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
PS

PS Don't get discouraged I 'm Waiting for chapt.4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Hope you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!!!

First off, Anon, FUCK YOU. True, Oranges has some grammatical errors, but this isn’t English class.

Oranges, my only critique is that the story wasn’t long enough. Please write more in this series.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 6 years ago
Errors, Errors Everywhere

I agree with Anon from 5/16/18. The piece is filled with errors. Even using a basic spell and grammar check would have found most of them. The piece was too short to have this level of errors.

Where beanburner69 is correct is, where is mom? What was the purpose of pointing out mom joining them in the last chapter, and not including her in this portion? This story, no offense intended, is not a great novel. So it stands to reason that when you hint at something for simple erotic natures, to include that hint in the next work. I liked that you had the brother and sister define their relationship. However to add plot, and honestly make the story a bit longer, you could have had them discuss what that means to them. Obviously, this semester they would be fine as the sister can just stay in his room. Her roommate, unless ok with incest, wouldn't be able to know about him. The same could be said when he gets a roommate in the following semester. Maybe they decide to get jobs to pay for an apartment in the second semester?

Also, if you're going to include contraceptives in your story make sure you follow how they work. She would need the morning after pill, or double dose, on top of the daily dose and the use of condoms to go 2 weeks minimum before the pill takes hold.

If all you want to write is "spank" worthy stories, stick with single chapters like your first one of this series. If you invest in your characters, you will find you will create a better product that more people with enjoy. Also, invest in an editor even if that means not posting right away. Good luck, and thanks for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What No Blowjob, .Hmmmm

The best part of sex with your sister, is having her suck your cock and swallow your load.

I have always told the woman I love, the harder you make me when you suck my cock, is the harder I fuck you.

Don't forget that and they never do.

Sucking cock is a woman's passion, don't deny them, let them do their thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
many errors but readable

it seems pointless and past the point of writing to keep talking about the 'O' face

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to be a critic but hard to be an author

Their relationship sure moved quickly over 24 hours. So many ways to go with this. Get a room/place together. With the same surname, pass themselves as married (endure the risk they are found out). I believe there was a mention that mom would be understanding. Birth control for sure but unless you want the risk of a mistake to work into the plot, consider removing the risk with an IUD. Will having sex together be a novelty that wears off or somehow mature. Just because you find a way to avoid pregnancy and disease doesn’t mean you can avoid all chances of recriminations.

Write more so we can see where this goes.

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
MORE

This story isn't finished yet by a long ways

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Holy fuck I'm do horny! I'm tingling between my legs.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
What about MOM???????????

In part 2, you said mom was going to get a big load of cum too. But who was going to give it to her, was it dad or maybe you.??? PLEASE answer this. Make this a complete story.......Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Wow no protection ?? I see a baby coming their way soon .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
continue

please make more

sideshowbob066sideshowbob066about 3 years ago

Well written better than other writers i have read,keep updating your story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic story hopefully leading to some with mom too and a baby or two in the not too distant future. If only the story was completed. So bloody frustrating when authors just give up like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was great but you could use the words penis or cock more often and cut down on the word dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Real nice story, but I’ll bet they got busted by some nosy-ass spinster frustrated

Dormitory Room Monitor !

( Hell: it happened to me !)

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Oops, sorry...3 stars...just not all that exciting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous