Brother and Sister Watch TV Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of. So what did you want to do then?"

"It was great touching you there sis. Well more than great, it was the best thing ever,and I suppose.... I just wanted to explore a little more."

"I think I know what you mean."

"Yeah. I expect you do. Is that bad of me?"

"No not at all Marty, I would have liked it."

"You're not just saying that are you?"

"No, I'm not."

I wanted to come straight out with it and tell her that I wanted to put a finger inside her, but the words were stuck in my throat. I tried again and got as far as telling her "Maybe next time, if she will let me...."

Christine interrupted "Mart, I know what you are trying to say, so next time we will make sure you do everything you want to, ok?"

I felt slightly easier, but I needed her to know what I was going to say,so that when or if the time comes I wouldn't be afraid of her rejecting my advances and she wouldn't back away. I persevered.

"Next time sis, would you be willing to let me see it?"

"If that's what you want Marty, then yes."

"That would be fantastic sis."

"See, that wasn't too difficult was it?"

"No. I suppose not."

I was on a roll now and I knew I had to say something about the finger thing, just so that when the opportunity came she would be prepared and maybe even help me. I had to say it. I cleared my throat.

"A hum, um as well as letting me see you down there sis, and if I touch it, God, this is so difficult to say, but I have too. Um, will it be alright if I um, oh shit. I can't say it sis."

"It's ok Marty, I know what you mean. You wanna finger me, right?"

Fucking hell! My heart raced, and I was shaking. I thought I was gonna die. Christine smiled at me - she knew how I was feeling. I swallowed deeply, and my mouth was dry. I couldn't believe my ears, all I could do was nod my head in agreement.

"Marty, I told you, you can do what you want."

"Christine, you are amazing, you know that don't you?"

"Hmm, yeah! I think so."

Her face lit up again with that gorgeous smile. Then she told me that she was going into town that night with her friends from work. She said that she would be drinking and would be home late, and asked me if I would mind being her taxi for the night. She knows I would do anything for her, and I told her I would be at her service.

I didn't want our conversation to end, but as I said earlier, the journey home ended too quickly. I still had things to do to my car, and my sister needed hours to ready herself for the evening out. Not that she needed to spend long on making herself look lovely.

Time ticked by and teatime came and went. Christine emerged from upstairs and was ready for her taxi to town. Wow! She looked great. The blouse she wore certainly emphasized the shape and size of her gorgeous tits. It tapered in at the waist, then out again where it met the short skirt, which had the same effect as her blouse, emphasizing her full shapely hips. It was quite short which probably allowed far too much of her bare legs to be shown. Her average length, wavy hair framed her pretty face, her makeup was immaculate, and her full lips were coated with a gorgeous lipstick which drew your attention to them. But it was her eyes that transfixed me for a moment, so big and beautiful. The eyeliner she had applied exaggerated their size, and her gorgeous long lashes fluttered as she blinked. Christine smiles with her eyes, but they were saying much more tonight as she stood in front of us with hands on hips.

"Well, will I do?"

Her gaze was directed at me, but her question was meant for everyone in the room. Mum as always said she looked a bit over done, but my other sisters stuck up for her saying she looked nice. Christine then directed another question at me.

"What do you think Marty? Will I do?"

Was she teasing me? Of course, I couldn't overdo my reaction so in my usual brotherly way, so I told her that "Yeah, sis you'll do." She cocked her hips out to one side. Fuck! She looked stunning and I knew that she was going to be in for some serious male attention tonight, and dare I say it - I was feeling a little jealous of whoever it was going to be.

Christine asked if I was ready to take her, and I was up like a shot and soon we were driving to town. Alone once again, I told Christine how gorgeous she looked. She loved me paying her compliments. We soon arrived at the pub where she was meeting her friends. She turned to me and flashed me her sexiest smile.

"See ya later Marty. About midnight be ok?"

"Whenever you want,sis. Have a great time! Bye."

I watched as she deliberately swayed her hips as she walked away. The girls were waiting for her and they disappeared inside the pub. I returned home only to sit watching the television with the family. More often than not,I was watching the clock wishing the time away. Everyone drifted off to bed as the time crept towards eleven-thirty, and mum told me to take care when I went to go pick Christine up. She was such a worrier.

I soon reached the place I was meant to meet up with Chrissy. It was just before midnight, and the girls appeared from the pub. All three of them piled into my car, and I drove around dropping them off at their homes.

Eventually it was just Chrissy and myself, alone again at last. She was a chatterbox tonight, still buzzing from her night out. Obviously the alcohol was having an effect on her, but she wasn't drunk, just very tipsy.

I didn't want to go straight home, but I was mindful of what we said earlier in the day about not taking risks outside. But Christine looked particularly gorgeous tonight and so sexy and playful. A couple of times she tried to put her arms around me as I drove the car. Her face was close to mine, and I could smell the booze on her breath, but it wasn't overpowering. I could smell her perfume too, and I was so horny as she giggled and teasingly asked if I had been missing her. As much as I liked her messing around, I had to ask her to stop unless she wanted to end up in the ditch.

"Pull over then." she said.

I didn't need much persuasion, and it was late and nothing much was about, so I asked her about our rule. But Christine was horny and said "Find somewhere quiet then Marty, you must know somewhere."

She was right - I did, and it was off the beaten track. We went to some deserted outbuildings down this long and bumpy farm track. It was about a mile from the actual farm, so I knew it was safe. I used to go there on my bike with my mates when we were still at school, mostly to skive off.

I thought the bouncing of the car would cause the lights to flash around and could possibly draw some unwanted attention, so I switched my headlights off and slowly negotiated the bumps and potholes. We reached the barn and it did look a bit creepy in the dark, so Christine quickly locked the car door. The barn was only half full with hay bales and I was able to drive right inside. I switched the engine off and we sat for a moment in silence just listening and looking around. A few minutes passed and we began to whisper, Christine found it amusing and was giggling. She asked me if it was safe here, I assured her it was. In fact, I think it was safer than our lounge at home. We immediately began touching each other. It wasn't in the same way as before, Christine was more aggressive, and it seemed, more urgent. I stopped her for a moment and said that maybe we should get in the back of the car. Chrissy agreed, but still daunted by the creepy appearance of our location,she said she wasn't going to open the door. So we struggled climbing over the seats until we fell in a heap in the back of the car, with both of us giggling.

We sat facing each other with one arse cheek on the seat and one half off. Things now calmed down as we sat looking at each other. I touched her legs then stroked her arms, slowly moving to her face, I brushed her hair to the side, my thumb stroked her soft cheek. I wanted to kiss her, but wasn't sure how she would react. There was only one way to find out, so in a soft whisper and surprisingly and without any nerves, I simply asked her.

"Christine, can I kiss you?"

She smiled,

"If you want to..."

Even at kissing I was a novice, but tonight I found I could tell my sister anything. So before making any mistakes I owned up that. "I haven't kissed a girl properly before."

"It's easy Marty, come here."

Although I wasn't the nervous wreck of our previous encounters, I could feel my heart beginning to race as my excitement mounted. Christine placed her hands on my upper arms. I felt her gently pulling me towards her at the same time she was moving closer to me. In the very dim light I managed to focus on her lips. They were slightly open, wet, and had a lovely plumpness to them. I felt her mouth touch mine, and it was amazingly soft. She sort of gently pecked my lips with hers, while her perfume wafted up my nose. I was unbelievably turned on -- god, this was so exciting! She pulled away slightly and we looked into each others eyes. She smiled at me, licked her lips, and then whispered "Nice?" I answered "Yes."

"Now open your mouth slightly Marty."

I responded to the way she slowly opened her mouth. Our lips softly touched again, and this time she moved them against mine. It was so sensual, and I loved it. Christine did too. We still weren't totally engaged in a full on kiss. Christine was taking her time breaking me in, so to speak, but the atmosphere was electric. She broke away momentarily and angled her head slightly. I did the same, and this time her mouth became wider, I instinctively followed suit and our open mouths connected beautifully. I felt Christine's hand at the back of my head, and as our mouths moved slowly together, our lips became wet with each others saliva. I felt her tongue gently probe into my mouth.

At one time, the thought of my sister's tongue inside my mouth would have turned my stomach, but times had changed. I once again followed her lead, and my own tongue entered Christine's mouth. The sharing of saliva and the sensation of her gently sucking my tongue was something I had never imagined could be so erotic. She gently broke contact again, and in a soft voice made my confidence soar when she said that I was a quick learner. I replied by saying she was a great teacher.

Our mouths connected once more, but this time the urgency returned and Christine was kissing me harder and more passionately. Her mouth was pressed firmly against mine and our lips moved quicker. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth and our lips became wet and slippery. We were now both extremely excited and our hands began to wander - mine was on Christine's large breasts and hers were between my legs. The sensation of kissing and at the same time caressing her heavy tits added a new dimension to the experience. Could it get any better than this?

Our extended kissing and frantic groping caused us to become breathless, and we frequently broke away to recover, only to lock mouths again and continue almost eating each other. Our previous encounters had always seen us asking permission to take things further. Tonight we didn't bother with such niceties - we both knew what we were going to do, and as we kissed I fumbled with the tiny buttons on the front of Christine's blouse. I eventually managed to undo all of them, and I instantly cupped her large tits. Her bra was silky smooth and very thin, and it felt almost as if she wasn't wearing one. Eventually our fever-pitched kissing slowed and we frequently pulled apart to look at each other. I could taste and feel Christine's saliva on my lips and tongue, and I was rampant with desire.

As I fondled my sisters glorious tits she had expertly managed to undo my jeans. It was unbelievably exciting to feel her hand go inside my pants without her having the need to ask. She wasn't disappointed when she felt the hardness of my cock, I heard her whisper under her breath "Oh yeah!"

I ran my hand behind Christine's back and found the clasp of her bra. but I struggled to open it. She realized my problem and quickly came to my aid, and I was amazed how easily she just popped it open. I felt the heaviness of her tits as they dropped slightly into my eager hands. They took on a whole new shape and feel once they were free. Christine reached inside my pants again seeking out my hardon. We kissed again, little nibbling pecks followed by passionate open mouthed snogging. The kissing alone was so erotic and fueled a lust within our young sex starved minds.

I couldn't wait to touch Christine's naked tits again, so I eased her loose bra up over them, and cradled her smooth round globes. I was spellbound by the way they felt! They filled my hands completely - so soft, yet firm, and oh so heavy! But above all else the most memorable part had to be making contact with Christine's magnificent nipples. The contrast between the softness of her smooth tits and the amazing length and hardness of her erect nipples was mind blowing. I could feel the long rubbery buds pressing into the palms of my hands and took time to tweak them between my finger and thumb just as Christine had shown me previously. I knew she liked her nipples gently pulled, so I copied what I did the last time and it drew deep sighs from her.

I wanted to see her breasts naked and unobscured, so I began to remove her blouse, she helped me with it along with her bra, and then she tossed them onto the front seat. Christine was equally as keen to see me without my jeans and pants, so I helped her as she tugged at them. They too ended up on the front seat.

The way in which both of us acted that night was the result of the revealing chat we had earlier in the day. It took away the little fears that was lurking in our minds, and opened the way for us to be much more relaxed and at ease with each other. Christine now sat topless facing me, our eyes had adjusted by now to the dim light, and I could clearly see her shapely tits and those amazing nipples. I reached out and touched them, and played with her erect nipples.

I slid myself off the seat and knelt on the floor of the car, looking up at Christine.

I kissed her and stroked her beautiful tits. I slowly worked my way down her neck, kissing as I went, until eventually I felt the swell of her tits on my mouth. My hands were now on her waist and my face was level with her gorgeous tits. I felt one of her hard nipples rasp across my cheek as I tried to locate it with my mouth. She trembled with excitement as I teased that crinkled nipple with my soft lips and tongue for what seemed like ages. I was enjoying the sensation of its hard yet rubbery texture. I nuzzled it and flicked it with my tongue, and Christine certainly liked what I was doing. As I took it in my mouth, I felt her chest rise as she took in a deep breath, "Oh Marty, yeah."

I took the hard bud deep inside my mouth and swirled my tongue over it, then I placed my lips around the long shaft of her jutting nipple and slowly sucked it. I could feel it grow in size - it became thicker and even longer in my mouth as I gently sucked! This was an amazing moment. Christine fell back into the seat with her legs splayed open and her short skirt rode right up her legs, so that I could clearly see her milky thighs.

Her nipple had already slipped from my mouth as she lay back, but I reached out again and took a tit in my hand, and my fingers played with those magnificent hard buds. I knew I would have them in my mouth again soon, but I had other plans right now.

Christine looked so sexy as she reclined into the seat, her huge tits hanging in the most alluring way. But even more enticing was the sight of her skirt, now right up around her arse. I caught a glimpse of her knickers right at the top of her legs, with the white gusset concealing the pussy that I yearned to see. My pulse quickened as I recalled the conversation we had about me wanting to finger her. Christine's words not mine.

I placed one hand on each of her naked thighs. I knew what I wanted, and so did my sister, but I didn't want to seem too desperate and spoil it by diving in. Besides,I was still learning. I began by slowly stroking her thighs, with my hands gradually wandering a little higher each time. I can remember the excitement I felt when my fingertips made contact with the lacy knickers she was wearing. I realised that it was now up to me to make my play, but Christine, always the thoughtful sister decided to assist. So when she felt me touch her there, she took hold of the hem of her skirt and hiked it even higher, and then opened her legs a little more. I now had a full-on view between her legs, and what a sight it was!

I immediately let my fingers touch her crotch area, and it was so warm! I stroked it in the best way I could from my awkward position on the floor of the car. I could feel a few wispy hairs at the edge of her knicker leg and ran my finger along it.

I needed to be in a better position to enable me to touch her pussy in the way I wanted, so I climbed up and knelt on the seat beside her. I was now higher than her and looked down into her face. I bent down and kissed her while my hand found one of her luscious tits. The advantage of my new position was my sister was able to touch me, something she wasted no time in doing. I felt her eager hand on my rampant cock. She was a little too eager, to be honest, as she immediately began wanking me off. I knew if I allowed her to keep this up, I would soon shoot my load. I didn't really want to do that, not just yet anyway, so I had to tell her to go easy with me.

"Take it easy sis."

"Why, what's up Marty?"

"Nothing sis, I'm just really turned on and well, you know."

"Oh, I see, but don't worry Marty, if you do, you do. I don't mind."

What a girl! I reached down between her legs, and my new position allowed my hand to easily slip between her thighs and then my fingertips pressed onto her knicker clad pussy. I rubbed it the best that I could, but I knew I would need her assistance in removing her knickers. So I asked her if she would take them off.

Without any hesitation,Christine reached down and fiddled beneath her little skirt. I watched as she closed her legs and slipped her knickers down and tossed them into the front of the car. She lay back again and opened her legs in anticipation of my next move. We kissed gently as I squashed a big tit with my hand on it's journey towards her crotch. From my kneeling position on the seat, my bouncing cock poked Christine in her tit,and she grabbed it again and began stroking it. I liked the thought of my cock on her tits, but even more exciting was the fact that my cock was so close to her face.

I worked my hand lower down her body until at last I touched her soft pubic hair. It was a fantastic sensation on my fingertips - almost on a par with the thrill of touching her magnificent nipples! I knew that I was in serious territory now and was aware that Christine knew what my intentions were.

I took my time enjoying the silky smooth hairs between her legs. I know I was inexperienced, but I had often heard and read that ladies liked things to be taken slowly. So rightly or wrongly, I took my time. Christine seemed to like what I was doing anyway, and I was getting more and more excited by the minute. I had to ask Christine again to take things slowly with my cock as she continually pulled the skin up and down. But she was real keen on continuing to wank me,and hinted that she wanted to see me cum again.

"It's ok Marty, I don't mind if you wanna do it."

"Not yet, sis. Not yet."

I'm sure Christine hadn't given it enough thought, but I was concerned about where I was going to shoot my load. And anyway, I was so close to my goal of getting a finger inside her pussy that my cumming would have to wait. I delved deeper between Christine's legs,and I felt her shuffle her arse forward on the seat. She was preparing herself for what we had spoken about earlier, and I felt confident that I could continue.