Brother and Sister Watch TV Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers covered the hairy space between her legs, and I gently brushed my fingers tips across her soft curly hairs, I felt her legs part even more which suggested to me that she was indeed ready for me to probe further. I could now feel the slit of her pussy, and could actually feel the lips. I stroked my fingers across the slit and almost as if it was meant to be my middle finger nestled between her pussy lips. I heard a sigh of approval from my sister as she reached up and pulled my head down to her, she kissed me hard her tongue once again invading my mouth.

I moved my finger between her pussy lips, and as I did, I could feel that she was wet. I remembered the night in front of the television when I first touched her there. She was wet then and she told me it happens when she is turned on. I also recalled that I sneakily tasted my wet fingers that night, and the thought crossed my mind to do the same later. It was obvious even to me that Christine was as horny as fuck tonight.

I moved my finger up and down the wet folds of Christine's pussy, it was still a bit of an exploration on my part. I may not have been doing everything quite right,but she was definitely enjoying it. I continued to rub my middle finger up and down between her wet pussy lips and she wriggled her bum on the seat and moaned aloud,

"Oh Marty, that's really nice."

We kissed again, and I felt I could do this all night - my wildest dreams were never as horny or as exciting as this! Christine again wriggled her bum, and it occurred to me that she was hinting that she was ready for me to enter her with my finger. So as I reached the bottom of her slit, I gently curled my fingertip and pressed it against what I thought was the entrance to her pussy. My heart was now racing and trying to escape from my chest, and that familiar thumping returned to my head as the blood pulsed through my brain and eardrums. I felt no resistance from the slippery folds of Christine's pussy,and my fingertip seemed to slip effortlessly inside the entrance. I immediately felt the heat of her insides. Christine sighed, this time very loudly, and I heard her moan, "Mmmmmmmm."

Still unsure of how quick I should advance, I teased her little hole by just pressing the tip of my finger in and out of it, until this became frustrating for her and she urged me on.

"Put it in Marty."

Hearing Christine say that really turn me on. Just for a little while longer I let my fingertip dab in and out of the wet entrance to her pussy. In the silence that enveloped us, I could hear a little kissing sound as my finger moved and broke the sticky seal of her soft lips.

"Go inside Marty." She urged.

I wasn't about to disappoint her, so I took the first step on the heavenly path and my initiation into what it's like to feel the hot damp insides of a woman's pussy. This was no ordinary woman, though, this was my sister who I was about to experience yet another first with!

I felt Christine push her arse and pussy outwards, sort of tipping it up offering it to me, and I was looking down between her legs and for the first time. I could see the curly hairs there. The light was dim but my eyes had grown accustomed to it and I had no problem making out what her pussy looked like. I rubbed my fingers over her wet slit a few times, and I loved how it felt slippery. I positioned my fingertip once again at the entrance to her pussy, and I pressed it firmly onto the wet sticky folds of her lips and felt it gently enter the little hole. She squirmed on the seat, and I heard her groan aloud. The time was right,i could see by the way she was reacting that she was ready, so was I. It felt so good being able to excite my sister so much.

"Go on Marty." she whispered breathlessly.

I slowly pushed my finger inside her pussy. I looked down and as I watched my hand between her legs, I saw my finger disappear inside her. I'll never forget that moment. I had no idea just how wonderful it would feel to bury my finger inside a young woman. The heat from her pussy was amazing and I could feel the soft moist crinkled skin inside her. I wasn't sure if all girls would feel the same, but my finger fitted very snugly inside her. At times, I could feel Christine's pussy contracting and squeezing it tightly,and I loved how it felt!

I was still unsure of what next to do, but thankfully Christine came to my aid yet again. I felt her hand on the back of mine and I could feel her pressing it. She told me it was ok to move it in and out of her. She demonstrated what she meant by guiding my hand with her own. I felt her pushing her pussy outwards as my finger delved deeper inside her.

I noticed Christine liked it best when I worked my finger deeply into her, and as I did this she vented her excitement or frustration on my cock. She had once again taken hold of it, and as she stroked me, I fingered her (Oh my god! Even now that phrase "finger her" excites me beyond my wildest dreams). But like I was saying, as my finger did it's best inside my sisters pussy, she was pumping furiously on my throbbing cock. It seemed like a race, but my inexperienced fingers were to lose out, along with my hopeless lack of control, to Christine's soft hand.

I knew that I was going to cum and nothing could stop it now. I had left it too late to do anything about it. Of course the added sensation of Christine's hot wet pussy in my hand, and my middle finger buried deep inside it, only helped to speed things along. I was on the brink and in a panic. I warned my darling sister that I was going to cum, and as always she was ready and receptive.

"It's ok Marty, just do it."

I had no idea where I was going to shoot this load of cum, but with a few more tugs on my dick, I was beyond caring. I could feel my seed racing up the shaft of my cock as Chrissy wanked me and the sensation was mind blowing as I felt it shooting from me! I wasn't sure where I was emptying my balls, I guessed it must have been somewhere over my sister as I was so close to her. She continued pumping me off until I had finished spewing all I had in me. Eventually she stopped and was holding my now softening cock in her spunk covered hand. I still had my finger inside her, but as I looked at her sitting there, she was splattered with what must have been the biggest amount of cum I had ever managed to shoot.

There was some on her stomach, her thighs were dotted with the stuff, and even up her arm, due to her frantic efforts to bring me off. It was such a turn on to see her covered in my sperm, surely one of the ultimate taboo's of an already taboo relationship. I knelt there looking at her for a while, until she asked for something to wipe herself with. I reluctantly took my finger from Christine's pussy and apologetically handed her all I had - my underwear. We did our best at mopping up the mess, and left my soaked underwear on the floor of the car. Christine had to use her knickers to finish the job off.

We looked into each others eyes and kissed. I put my hand between her legs again and began to play with her wet pussy. Christine's tongue probed my mouth,simulating my finger entering her vagina or maybe even my cock. My head was spinning at the thought. We broke away from the kiss,

"Go inside again Marty."

I must have been doing alright earlier for her to want me to continue so I easily found her wet hole and effortlessly slipped my finger deep inside it. She wriggled her arse and writhed about on the seat, I responded by working my finger in and out of her as before,but I wanted to see exactly what I was doing to my beloved sister, I remembered how Christine got real close to my cock in the lounge when she wanted a good look at it, I presumed she wouldn't mind me returning the favour, so I slipped myself off the seat and repositioned myself on the floor of the car between her legs, she didn't seem to mind that I was so close to her down there. I even had the nerve to ask her if I could put the interior light on.

"If you want to Marty."

I reached up and flicked it on. Wow! What an amazing sight, the hairs on her pussy were very short and I was easily able to see her lips through the dark wispy hair! I know I have never seen a more erotic sight than my finger inside my sisters pussy. I continued to move it in and out quite slowly, I was unsure what else I should be doing, I had read about girls having orgasm's, but I wasn't sure Chrissy was going to have one from what I was doing.

I looked up from between her legs, I was in double heaven tonight,She looked so sexy as she laid back on the seat, her big tits hung like nothing I've seen before and her massive nipples were rock hard and jutting out. Then my eyes drifted back down her gorgeous body to her pussy. I could see all it's amazing detail: the fine hairs, her swollen lips which I noticed didn't protrude like some I have seen since,and I particularly liked the crease in her groin just below the hip bone. Don't ask me why,but it looked so sexy!

As my eye followed that crease,I once again focused on her soft pubic hair. My finger was still embedded inside her, and I wondered what I should be doing next to bring about her orgasm. Christine's own hand slowly slid down her stomach and her fingers came to rest upon her pubic mound. I watched as they moved slowly over the prominent bump,and I was totally engrossed as her fingers slid over the crown of her mound and came to rest at the top of her slit. I removed my finger momentarily to watch my sister, but she quickly said.

"No, Marty no, put it back in."

I did as she said,slowly letting my finger once again enter her,and from the close position I was in, things were even more mind blowing. My cock was once again at full mast as I watched Christine's fingers nestle between the pretty slit of her vagina. She began to rub the area at the top of it and she told me to move my finger a little. I took this to mean in and out, so that is what I did. I watched in amazement as my sisters hand moved faster and faster on that area at the top of her pussy. Her legs were restless, fidgeting as she became noticeably more aroused, and she was whimpering and breathing heavily. Her nostrils were flared as she inhaled deeply, and then she started to moan aloud. Her head was tipped back and her eyes were firmly closed.

Even with my inexperience, I knew she must be about to orgasm. Christine's fingers were moving very quickly in a circular motion one minute and then up and down the next. I continued to finger her as my part of the bargain. She drew in a massive breath and held it. Her tits rose up and her legs trembled, her fingers spasmodically moved on her pussy, and as she exhaled she let out a loud moan. I watched as she covered her pussy mound with her fingers, while her tits rose and fell as her breathing returned to it's normal rate.

I gently removed my finger from her hole. It was so wet and glistened with her juice. I wanted to lick it, but I didn't want my sister to see me do it. Christine lay there for a moment totally still,almost as if she was savouring the afterglow. Then she opened her eyes and looked down at me, and smiled broadly as she spoke,

"Phew! That was amazing Marty."

I felt proud that maybe I contributed in some way to her obvious orgasm. I tenderly stroked the top of her leg and I couldn't resist another touch of her pussy. But as I touched it, she flinched and took hold of my hand. She explained that she was very sensitive down there right now,so it was best to leave it for a while.

"Come up here Marty."

I scrambled from the floor and sat beside her.

"Cuddle me Marty." she said.

We held each other like lovers would,and kissed too. Not the frantic slobbering of our earlier passionate embrace, but tenderly and slowly,our lips moving softly against each others. My hands wandered over her naked body once more,and I cradled one of her heavenly tits. I felt her hand on my rampant cock again and couldn't believe it when she started to wank me off again. I told her she didn't have to, but she said she would and that she didn't mind. I didn't want to be greedy and spoil the moment so I told her what I thought she really wanted to hear.

"Let's just cuddle sis."

"I'll make you cum again if you want Marty."

Music to any mans ears I'm sure,but I didn't want to spoil this moment. We held each other for what seemed like ages and continued touching each other intimately. Both of us were finding it difficult to resist another opportunity to enjoy each others genitals. After a while, I was able to touch her wet pussy again. The sensitivity had receded and I even managed to finger her a little more.

I could feel the wetness of her juice on my finger as I pulled it out of her hole. Her eyes were diverted elsewhere, and I couldn't resist the urge to slyly taste them. I quickly put the sticky finger to my mouth and licked it. But just at that moment Chrissy turned her head. I was dumbstruck - she had caught me in the act of tasting the juice of her pussy!

"Maarrty!"

She drew my name out in an elongated manner. Her voice was soft but gruff, and ended with that naughty cheeky smile of hers. Was she telling me off? I sensed she was doing it in a teasing way, as the smile gave it away.

"Sorry sis."

"What for?"

"For what I just did."

"Don't be Marty. You must have wanted to do it."

I told her I did, and her smile returned. I was embarrassed for doing it on the sly, and I should have been open with her and told her what I wanted. I am sure she would have understood.

Of course, my cock was still rampant and had dribbled profusely in Christine's delicate hand. She was adamant about wanking me off a second time. A young man has only so much will power so I caved in to her wishes, and lay back into the seat brazenly displaying my wet cock and my tight little ball bag. She ran her fingers through the sticky juice.

"You gonna take long Marty?"

Once again my lack of control,although not a desired quality, was to prove impressive to my naive sister, and I eagerly gave her the answer she wanted.

"No it's gonna be quick sis."

"Good."

Sure enough, after only a few quick jerks of her hand, I squirted another fair amount of spunk over her fingers and onto my belly. This time we used my handkerchief to wipe away the mess. We chose to end our fun and games for the evening and proceeded to get dressed.

We sat a while before starting our journey home. I kept touching her naked leg as I drove,and we shared some special thoughts about what we just did together. Christine touched on the subject of me licking my fingers. I was glad it was dark so that she was unable to see my red face.

She pressed me for my thoughts on what I had done,but more importantly,I could tell by the manner of her enquiring that she wanted to know my thoughts about the way she tasted. It was difficult to know what to say,so all said was that I liked it. She said nothing and just smiled. I had a feeling that this could well be the beginning of a new direction to our naughty relationship. I knew that she was thinking the same as me - when can we do this again?