All Comments on 'Brother-in-Law'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why "sorry?"

"I swallowed nervously and tried to move away, but he stepped forward and pinned me to the counter. He brought his finger up again, but this time he moved it towards my mouth."...........I'm sorry, Shep," I said quietly."

So, why Billy said sorry? He was not the one to start this. Shep needed to say sorry, not Billy!!!! Oh, yehhh, I forgot - gays always must apologize - because they are gays => not really men - nor women. Gays are just creatures...hhmm??? They are the guilty one's.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmm

I like the story but I feel like Shep didn't really do anything positive in the story. He flirts and then freaks out. He doesn't want to be out but wants to get laid all the time. He leaves Billy via a note and then tries to get back with Wendy. He waits until Billy comes to him so they can try it again. I understand that being closeted probably led to the freak out and not being out. It also probably led to him wanting out (well not out I guess) when the L word came around. You can probably even reason out why he didn't make the first move to get back together. It doesn't seem enough though. I can't seem to like him. Oh well. *shrugs*

-TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it...

Your characters, your voice, your vision.....my appreciation. Keep up the great work. Everyone's experience is their own and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I like the fact that you brought Mac and Mike in for

a little bit of a reunion <3 but I must confess I'm

not that fond of Shep. Honestly, Billy deserved better

than him. Over all the story was good though, hot

like all your others. Can't wait to read more ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have to agree with everyone on the fact that Shep's a jerk and really didn't put any effort in this relationship. Billy did all of the apologizing and begging him to come home, when it should've been Shep on his hands and knees and apologizing to Billy and begging him to take him back. Aside from that I love that Mac and Mike were mentioned. Love your stories. Keep writing more wonderful stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needed more

The story was well-written, but I never had any real sense of either man's personality or why they loved each other, aside from the fact that Shep loved Billy's cooking and sexual availability and Billy loved Shep's cock.

fairydust22fairydust22over 13 years ago
i loved it

I thought the story was great. I can totally see that happening. And don't listen to the anonymos comment leavers, it doesn't take much to make you fall in love with someone. you dont have to know everything about them to love them. plus, duh! if they're brothers'-in-law, then they're obviously not strangers, they'll have met up before. Anyway, I really loved how they came together at the end. How Shep kissed him infront of his friends and not care that they'll see. Kind of romantic!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
I agree with the other posters who said ...

... basically, that we don't know why they love each other. There's sexual attraction for sure, but love is more complex than that. Billy comes off as needy, and willing to do anything for a man who'll say nice things to him. Shep comes off as a world-class jerk who uses Billy's weaknesses to his advantage. Shep says he's gay, no bi, and has been lying a long time. I think the story needed to get into that. More conversations, less generalizations. The core of a good story is here; it just needs to be fleshed out.

joeblowsjoeblowsover 13 years ago
Sex was great...

Story was a little bit lacking. I'm not really certain why these two characters are in love. Other than that, it was a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it; great potential beginning

Loved it and I would love to see a sequel, where we can see more of these two - and Wilson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
agreed w/public

i love your stories, but these characters didn't pull me in and Shep seemed a bit of a tool.

can't wait for your next story, but some more development of the characters/storyline and maybe something out of your usual box will be great

QhuayLoveQhuayLoveover 13 years ago
The Silliest Things

Thanks for telling this heartwarming story. Rob, you've charmed me once again. Firstly, I have to politely disagree with others who didn't see how Billy and Shep fell in love. Love isn't always big and ostentatious. It doesn't always involve life or death situations either. Sometimes it's quiet and engulfs you before you know it. It's very true when they say that the silliest things make a lover special to you. Billy and Shep's struggles truly touched me because they are very real problems in the social world today. The addition of Mac and Mike was just a bonus.

Lastly, I just have to mention that I have never wanted to slap a couple minor characters as bad as I wanted to slap Billy's father and Wendy (and you've had some very bad antagonists before). When compared to your other antagonists, they make a very minimal appearance which is why I'm so surprised at my reaction.

Well, great job and I hope I'll get to read Bo's story soon ;]

zolia_lilyzolia_lilyover 13 years ago

Wow; who would have thought a love story would be so contentious? I think it's important people are able to take it with a grain of salt- the first comment in particular struck me as coming from someone fairly angry at the world, which i do understand and sympathise with, but i don't think you can judge everyone by the same stick; and especially not fictional characters! People do stupid things for people they love all the time.

Anyway- i did really enjoy this story, and look forward to more!

Ps- i didn't have a problem with Shep- he had an awesome name and did the dishes! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

I have missed your stories so much, please don't take that long to post ever again lol. I thought this was a great story, everyone may not like a happy ending but I know I do and you always deliver! You're one of the best on this site! I recently read Tom and Hank on the other site as well...loved it. x.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
great job

good story and it was great to revisit mike and mac...would love to see a sequel but would love a sequel to all of your stories hehehe...are u ever going to write Bo's story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Such an amazing love story!

Well Rob, I can honestly say that this is the most wonderful and tender story I have ever read on Literotica. I read all kinds and while I love the sex, the emotion of this story was compelling. You touched me by the genuineness of the characters and the struggle to embrace a new love. As a married and closeted man, I understand the struggle Shep faced and hope there will be a day when a tender Billy comes my way. Thank you so much for your story. I can hardly wait to read another.

Marc from Dallas

geseendgeseendover 13 years ago
nice story

nice to see no one is being abused for a change. also nice to see the small guy standing up for himself. nice & healthy all round - no smoking! great stuff. keep 'em coming!!

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story. The characters are wonderful and so relateable. Situations like theirs happen all the time...some don't work out nearly as well, but I'm glad that they found eachother again in the end. Happy endings are the best and you write them so well.^_^

XathandraXathandraover 13 years ago
I like it

I'll be honest and say that I'm not a huge fan of Shep. In my opinion Billy deserves better than him, ESPECIALLY after he went back to Wendy after all the stuff he and Billy did together. Maybe if it was fleshed out more it would make more sense to me. I love the fact that you introduced Mike and Mac again *loved their story* and I'll second the question of another reader *and my own comment once more* Bo needs a story! Overall, another enjoyable read. Can't wait to see more!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 13 years ago
If I never said it...

I love you!!! I cry for all your stories. I love your characters, the plot, and the endings. You are talented and thanks a lot for sharing your work. I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

I am a huge huge fan of your writing. Although I did not think that this was one of your best pieces as I agree with one of the other comments that was left, it was still very enjoyable. The story needed to be fleshed out more, to make the reader more sympathetic and engaged by the character of Shep. and to make sence of Billy taking him back. I think this may have been better as a two part story, as some of the plot points need lengthening to make the characters more likable and the story stronger. I also would have liked to have seen more of Andy and Mike, as they are two of my favorite characters that you have created. Please keep writing, it makes my day to see a new story posted by you!

Thanks,

A huge admirer of your work from Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it...

...just as always. I want to thank you. Your stories always cheer me up when I need it.

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Bravo!!!!

Just Bravo!!!!!

strmy1959strmy1959over 13 years ago
Great Story Again

I just love your writing. The situations for your characters are so real, but yet you still manage to give them all a happy ending which life very seldom does. they give hope and understanding where there it is not always found. Please keep writing. I really do not think I could pick a favorite one but if I had too I think it would probably be Tim and Hank's story, though I liked Mac and Andy, and Big Ben and Benji. What can I say I just like them all LOL.

Thanks again for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING!

I constantely check for your stories and you never fail me. You give a hopeless romantic hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!?!?!

Um......., awesome story, I want to see another chapter, or another arc of these characters. Job well done.

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 13 years ago
Another home run...

If it had been almost any other writer here, I wouldn't have read one with your title. But I knew that you would be sensitive, engaging and true to life. I was right. Wonderful story, lovely but flawed characters, and a happy ending after all.

Keep writing, and your legion of fans will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful.

You're a fabulous writer!!!

You've yet to disappoint and I doubt you ever will!

no1manno1manover 13 years ago

Another fantastic story! I swear you make the most amazing, sexually driven, and perfectly dramatic stories ever! One more to add to my very favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Génial!

I have to say, it's once again a great read. It so a nice story that many seem to want more of it... but it is after all a short story( although I would quite interested what you would come up with for a full lenght novel) I was also very happy to see Andy and Mike again. I had been missing those "old friends".

Also I can't help but notice that I not the only one who watches religiously for when the next story will come out. You got yourself quite the little cult following (3 days - 30 comments, plus all the other ones that have read it but did not leave comments) Really, congradulation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

your work is amazing, keep it up! you write beautifully and amazingly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wonderful!

Please keep writing more!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love your work, you should write a book

jl_odjccjl_odjccover 13 years ago

Loved it!! However, the ending (last few paragraphs) seemed rushed. Something else needed to be added. Otherwise I love this story and your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow, your stories are always good but this one was simply spectacular. I do think that the sex scenes could use more detail though...

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago

I agree with the reservations your readers have about Shep. In a way this story did not merit a happy ending, but it would have been awful if Billy had been let down a third time in his search for love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Honetsly I fucking loved it! Maybe more detailed sex scenes though. Great story!!! Ahhgg!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yayy for the cameo by Mac and Mike!! I love those two and I've read their story over and over again!

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessabout 13 years ago

Umm... It was awesome till the ending. LOL.

He should have made it a little harder on Shep, he even went to him! Weird.

But you're still an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

WOW I love this story it was so great and it was a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I looooove this story! the sex turned me on and the love warmed my soul! thanxx for bein such a damn good writer! by the way..Wilson is my favorite character(:

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I love this story. I like how you always try to incorporate characters from other stories. It adds familiarity to your stories. Its nice and refreshing.

blazin984blazin984almost 13 years ago
Awesome Story!

This was a great story...nothing like what I initially expected. I loved the build up of the storyline. It made it so realistic and one couldn't help but be drawn into the characters..And just enough sex to keep it titillating....I am now about to read your other stories...Please continue to share your gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stealing this

OKAY! Now I read a lot of these on here but this is the first time I found romance and a story to go with the hot sex. I loved every second of it and am looking forward to reading the next chapter. absolutely love it, so I'm copy-pasting it to read again and again, just thought I should warn you.

FoxRainFoxRainalmost 13 years ago
on a scale of 1-10

on a scale of 1-10, i give it, 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

T3T

thats a lot of zeros... i loved this story. honestly, a rating to 5 is not enough. its my favorite story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Addicted

I keep coming back to this... I know Billy was naughty for being with his sister's hubby but they are just so goooood together. Cant get enough of them. Kudos robcub!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mac the Mechanic

I recognized Mac and Mike. Definitely, Mac (or Andy) and Mike from "Mac the Mechanic"... and of course, there's Dirk too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

another hit friend... you are an awesome writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

true craftsmen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are amazing!!!

I love all of your stories they are so well written and vivid!!! :DD I wish I was that talented : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

can anybody explain the supposed sexual attraction to fat/hairy men- is it just because you can't get a hot, well muscled or even regular guys- your guys have to be hairy, they have to be 'soft' and one of you is like a child/waif with a little dick so the other guy can have the big dick---is it your daddy issues? you even like calling your bears 'daddy'- sometimes a cigar is just a cigar- but when you write like this it's probably your daddy's dick you want in your mouth-----your writing isn't horrible- your characters seem like real people- the dialogs are realistic--i just don't get that one part of the story=the waif boy and the fat and furry man----so please explain as best as you can...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I loved your story

Fantastic....don't stop writing and disregard what the previous comment said...haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

To the one who previously commented about the fat/hairy men ok just to say something if u are genially in love with someone it doesn't matter what they look like it's not all about looks and getting a "sexy muscular" man if looks is all you care about you got some serious soul searching to do u know Its people like u that make the rest of us look like sluts and whores and give a bad name for all gays

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it move'n

"Most of my stories are sappy and romantic fantasies involving smaller guys who like bigger guys". (Robcub32 bio page)

Anonymous if it's not your attraction you'll never understand it..... So "keep it move'n"

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Sweet!

I'm in tears, as you always have me. I like the melding of the stories. Now I have to go back and read the other one again. I hate Billy's family. I want to shoot them in the face with a bazooka ;D Except for the kid...pregnant...that's going to be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Omfg

I read this for pleasureful enjoyment, and I found myself becoming connected with the characters. I stopped reading for the sex and continued reading to find out what was going to happen, the entire time going "aww" or "omg no!" at the characters actions. Billy and Shep are the cutest fucking couple ever and I haven't even seen them. I almost cried at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

I love how you did a cross over with mac the mechanic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon is an idiot

Most "regular guys" aren't gym bunnies or lose time with manscaping so guess what their usual bodytype is??? And as for the "daddy" remark it's a well known fact it's part pf bopth the bear and sm subculture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Joys of Fiction

As a bigger guy with a little guy Inside, I enjoyed this story immensely. The sensuality, the humor, the kindness shared by Billy and Shep is involving and sexy. So many of us need the sense of protection offered by a gentle giant like Shep, for the wounded Self. Coming out needs courage we often forget today. Confronting one's selfhood certainly takes time and patience. Billy offers that patience to Shep, by and large. Your writing is a great gift to me, that''s for sure. Many thanks,

a Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was great and totally worth the read great job author i think you could write romance novels. Thank you for that wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

A great heartwarming story of two guys falling in love against all the odss. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

There are tears in my eyes right now. I will not cry... I will not cry... I will not... Oh who am I kidding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow...

wow... really really gooood!!!! keep up with the AMAZING work!! Please... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Didn't Billy say his entire family disagreed with his choices, and his baby brother thought he was a complete freak? That, when he came out, it only confirmed as much to his baby brother? Yet then they have a totally random tender moment in the car where they're totally familiar with the whole hugging of each other. Not at all what I got from the story.

Also, Billy is waaay too forgiving. I mean, Shep pretty much leads him on, breaks his heart, and then completely breaks his family life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love 'em

I have to say that I love the character of Shep -- sure, he's a bit rough and unsure of himself at the beginning, and he does use Billy. But he comes around with the help of Billy's love and is able to admit that he does in fact love Billy. And he returns Billy's sexual favors. A good day for both Billy and Shep!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loooovvvvved your story keep up the writing and hope to see a new one up soon

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Response to Anon 06.06.14

Wilson's belief that Billy was a freak was over 12 yrs ago when Billy came out at 16, making the younger Wilson's thought appropriate for his age. However, as time passes, some people do change their opinions and grow up! This includes siblings who viewed siblings as weirdos. Wilson isn't exactly Wendy's biggest fan either!

The reason that Billy is so forgiving is because he really does love Shep. Let's not forget how pleasing Shep has tried to be for all these years to his parents, marrying Wendy when he is clearly not happy with her and hiding the fact that he is gay for all those years! It's not as though Shep jumped Billy's bones the moment he stepped into Billy's apartment. It was a very slow process to get Shep to come around to the idea of being with another man, questioning Billy if what they were doing was worth it, clearly showing his confliction with his true identity and fearing the fall back of displeasing his parents and the failure of his marriage to Wendy. Shep still had to deal with coming out of the closet while at the same time, being in a relationship with someone that has secretly loved him for so long. Billy shouldn't have expected so much so soon, like, Shep was divorcing his sister and he was sleeping with the man while they were seperated! He deserved that slap (even though it was under the lie of seduction) and Shep deserved that punch!

I'm sure the second part will mention Shep having to grovel and make it up to Billy for breaking his heart..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shep and Billy

Shep is gay, and he said he wasn't Bi. So many guys marry just because it is expected of them. Why would Shep marry such a Bitch. His family probably will never be forgiving enough to accept Shep and Billy as a couple but Shep's co-workers were happy for him and Billy. It was a great story and a happy ending.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Great story!

Robocub32 you rock! You are completely awesome! I have absolutely loved ever story of yours that I have read. Your ability to draw the reader into the story from the very first paragraph is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. Riveting, hot, sexy, just completely enjoyable!

Homewrecker777Homewrecker777over 9 years ago

This story was actually amazing. I loved it completely. Keep up the great work

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Ummmmm ........ well ...............

I have mixed feelings about Shep. At some point I breathed, relieved: he finally admitted he was gay, and that everything that happened before, that could be taken by Billy as rejection, was in fact because he was very good at pretending.

OK.

But, it seems he has been going through his whole life pretending. It's what he's good at, right? He pretended with that fvcking bitch Wendy, her parents, his parents, never mind his colleagues at Auto Mechanics; he was closeted, and doing what he left home for in the first place - he did say he left Wendy because he was tired of trying to please everybody and never having the freedom to make his own choices. Well, he ended up leaving the person who loved truly him because he couldn't take it - it was just too hard to show his true self; so he decided to keep on pretending.

For me, the only thing that saves Shep, is recognising what he has with Billy: true love. And Billy does love him truly and completely - or he would never be able to understand and accept Shep's cowardness; one other good thing also came from all this upheavel: they both rid of the lame excuse for parents AND that battle-ax Wendy. Can anybody tell me why he married her in the first place ? And why on earth did he decide to leave Billy's side to "try to give their marriage another chance" ?

This is why I still have mixed feelings about Shep. I totally love Billy though. If he were real I would totally hug him. He fought for the love of his life.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I'm sorry ....

I clicked on submit comment and I wanted to edit it first ... oh well:

Line 13: he did say he left Wendy because he was tired of trying to please HER and everybody ELSE;

Line 15: he ended up leaving the person WHO TRULY LOVED HIM;

Line 22: they both GOT rid of that lame excuse for parents (IN LAWS ?)

Thanx for your patience! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I really enjoyed it.

I loved the premise and the quality of the writing, but was a little sad at the mysoginistic undertones. As a woman who enjoys homoeroticism, it does sadden me that the majority of the time in stories that the wife/girl friends are horrible people who 'deserve' poor treatment. I would love to see you write something that doesn't include a woman as the 'bad guy', because this was great aside from the nasty bitch wife troupe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Damn lol

I'm not a big fan of long stories but I couldn't stop reading this story. It had me hooked from the beginning. Great job and please keep writing.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

great !!! simply amazing.awesome.

want to read the next part. hope this is a long long looooooong story.

thanks. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love that whole series, it's great,I want to see them marry and pregnant billy with Shep's child,,plz,,,make more chapters to make a m-preg,,, plz....satisfy us,,,,and we are female...females love gay love story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Just wanted to say thank you for a well written love story. The best I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it is 2:05AM

Wanted to stop reading half way because I didn't want to experience the heart break, but I prevailed and im glad this rollercoaster ended know such a lovely note. Goodnight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True Love In the End

A great love story, Wendy (the Bitch) got what she deserved. I hope the guys can make it work and I'm sure they will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

Ohhhhh my god. If I were him and Wendy ever tried to slap the shit out of me, she would have seen these hands before she even hit me. Ho man that shit ain't right. She would have met Hot sauce (beyonces bat) I'm no time. Oh man fuck her. I'd beat the shit out of her if she ever tried to touch me.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
From a bi female

I love the story and could not stop reading from start to finish.The story made me cry more than you will ever know and a woman and family like Billy's should put all that behind them cause all they are doing is hurting not only themselves but also hurting the ones they should be loving and not pushing them away. Gays to me are strong willed and so are bi men. Bi women and Lesbians are too. Straight people are strong but need a grip on their sexuality to understand that we all are just human. I am a woman who love bi men and will never put down a gay man ever. They are just like the rest of us and also like straight people too. They have feelings just like the rest of us. They should be able to live out their lives like everyone else. We all deserve to love and be in love no matter who that person is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was absolutely mesmerized. Great story!

Couldn't stop reading it. I was a little bit anxious that it would end terribly, but was pleasantly surprised that it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brother in law

That was awesome and so emotional. I feel for them. Damn I've never had an experience like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't ever comment on stories, but this was fucking amazingly written. I wish I could vote more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Never commented on a story before but this story was amazing. Couldnt stop reading and actually wish it was longer! Well written and was hooked from start to finish! My favourite by far! Well done, talented is a understatement, finally someone who can write a story which isnt just a gay dirty sex fantasy but a solid story of a fastasy which could happen in real life. Take my hat off to you robcub32! Keep them coming big man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need a book

These sexy greasy mechanics get me all the time your an awesome writer. Title your book * Mechanics of Midtown auto" lol love it . Truly madly deeply do.

TsaikunTsaikunover 7 years ago
Dude..!

Extremely well written story! I couldnt stop reading it until i finished it~

Wish I hadnt read it at walmart, though..public boner ftw? XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Seriously well written...one of the better stories ive read here...wish this was a series...keep writing...you def have talent! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

I like the story....it ended a happily bromance

for Shep & Billy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Head mechanic should have dirty knee' s.

Well written, move over or should I say turn over John Graham.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Love story...wish it didn't end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brother in law

Many years ago when I was 17 , my older sister Linda came to stay with us from Canada ( to have her first child ) ... of course , she brought her husband Pete with her... Linda is 15 years older than me , and Pete 5 years her senior ... 2 weeks after they arrived, Linda was confined in hospital to lessen the risk of another miscarriage ( she'd had 2 before ) and poor old Pete was left on his own ...

Our mum made him as welcome as she could( dad had died when I was 5 )... but apart from visiting Linda twice a day , he was at a loose end, watching tv was all he really did, not being a big drinker

Mum had to visit her sister Kate one Friday night, and rang me to say she was staying over until Sunday as Kate was unwell....

When Pete returned from the hospital , he was quite agitated and upset... seeing this I offered him a drink which he eagerly accepted

Sitting on the sofa, he told me he missed Linda in many ways ( not least in bed )

I felt a bit uncomfortable about him talking about my sister in that way , but ignored it...

A few drinks later , I announced I was off to bed( it was midnight) Pete said he would lock up and follow ... I must have been asleep about an hour when I woke up suddenly and realised Pete had climbed into my bed and was gently snoring behind me, his arm flung over my bare chest... that part was ok... but slowly and gently it moved down to my waist and the outside of his hand brushed my cock.... it was like an electric shock!!... my cock immediately hardened and began to throb... my mind whirled ( this shouldn't be happening, but it felt nice too )

I groaned as his hand wrapped itself around my cock and he moved closer, his thick prick poking my bottom.....

" always thought you were Queer" he breathed in my ear, the whisky fumes overpowering

In truth I was what he said , having had more liaisons with men than women in my 17 years....

"Please... " I whispered , then moaned as I felt the wet head of his cock slide between my bum cheeks, his hand gripping my cock ever tighter ... I tried to fight it internally , but my body gave me away, pushing back slightly on his cock and enjoying the contact!!

I slowly turned to face him and was rewarded wth a deep kiss, tongues clashing

He flung the quilt aside and gently pushed me down... I didn't resist knowing it was what we both wanted.....

I slid my mouth over the flared head and gently sucked....

" mmmm " he groaned " I can tell you have done this before"

I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft...

"How long you been a cocksucker Charles? "

Raising my head slightly I answered " since I was 15" , then resumed my sucking

"Linda always said you wore her undies too"

I nodded, not wanting to stop

"Do you have any to wear ?" He moaned

Again I nodded

"Tomorrow you will be my new ' gurl' won't you"

I nodded eagerly at the thought

I sensed his impending orgasm and sucked a bit harder , loving the sound of his moans...

Pete bucked his hips and spurted into my mouth, gasping

" that's a weeks worth baby"

I swallowed as much as I could, but still some escaped... running down my chin!!

Pete collapsed back onto the bed, gasping and hauled me up and kissed me before sliding down to suck me off ( I wasn't used to that , most men cum and leave in my experience )

Needless to say I lasted only seconds filling his mouth with watery cum...

The following day I dressed up for Pete and he fucked me 3 times, cumming in me twice.. then on Sunday morning, he fucked me before mum got back....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: Anonymous "I really enjoyed it" (28th Jan 2015)

I really enjoyed it too but unlike you I find misogyny in gay erotica a turn-on not a turn-off. A lot of wives/girlfriends do often "deserve" to lose their man to another guy. I love it when a gay male character "steals" a man from a woman, be it his sister or a female friend or colleague, etc. Okay, in this case Billy didn't steal Shep from his sister Wendy - Shep came unto him - but, either way, it's HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story made me cry...

A truly good writer has the ability to suck the reader in and make them feel real emotions, and this is exactly what this story did for me. I can honestly say that this one one of the most erotic and moving pieces I have read on this site. I happen to be a straight woman, but I was truly turned on both sexually and emotionally by this story: I got turned on when they fucked, sucked and made love; I cried when Shep broke his heart; and I rejoiced when they finally said fuck it, this is what we want and need.

Bravo, this was a well thought out and wonderfully written erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was good

Billy is humble no way in hell I would have went after a man who dumped me by a note. Love or no love. Still very good. Story could have ended here.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Choices!

Having come from a broken home, I hate the idea of a marriage break-up, although there has to be cases where two people can no longer live together in harmony.

This seems to be the case with Shep and Wendy although, from many people's point of view, she would seem to be a difficult person to live with, just as my mother was.

I wish everybody well for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Phenomenal

i never comment on stories, but this is one of the best love story that i ever read, its make me cry and horny at the same time, you def got a tallent robcub32.. keep it up, make more stories of billy and shep. i hope this story is made into a movie or web series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

wow love the story :D

you should wright a book about it :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

This story was very tasteful done. A great piece of writing with a great theme about love and forgiveness. The sexual scenes were written with taste; it was not just sex, but true lovemaking. Thank you for your great writing style.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous