All Comments on 'Brother-in-Law Ch. 02'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 13 years ago
Bittersweet Ending

Excellent story, as always, but bittersweet. Left me really glad Billy has Shep and vice versa. Can't wait to hear more about Dirk.

Cassey_girlCassey_girlover 13 years ago
Yay!!

I'm so glad you showed more of Shep and Billy!!! THe ending was not the classic love and kisses all around ending that we would all love, but it was true to life and I can appriciate that. I think you are great, I can't wait to hear Dirks story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
<3

Man, I love you stories. Every time I see a new one, it just makes me wanna get up and do a happy dance. Thank you for ANOTHER wonderful story! And keep them coming!! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

YES!!! I was hoping for a Christmas story!!! I've been checking your blog and Literotica submission page for the past week hoping!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

Very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved like always . Hope the next one involves Dirk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

was hoping for a christmas story and you delivered!! a nice real ending that will keep me smiling for days. now you just have to make a Dirk a happy ending :-) Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Great Story

I am with the other comments I was hoping for a Christmas story and you delivered it. Just loved it. Hoping you will do one for Direk.

Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Great Story

I'm glad you wrote a sequel to this story I had been keeping my fingers crossed for one and making it a Christmas one was even better. I love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sighs softly... just perfect!

I always enjoy reading your stories. Imagine my surprise when I saw this 2nd chapter. Thanks for this wonderful story of two people finding themselves and each other. Of starting new traditions and accepting yourself. Beautifully written. Yes, like all the others, I too, hope you will tell Dirk's story. Happy Holidays to you!

JabieAmosJabieAmosover 13 years ago
Good job as usual

Wow!, Sounds just like Christmas at our house!

faith2believefaith2believeover 13 years ago
brilliant

You are a brilliant writer. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

I was also hopping for a Christmas story and this one was better than anything I could hope for. :)

I loved reading about the aftermath of Brother-in-Law Ch1.

Shep and Billy are so sweet together and I'm so happy that Billy has a great brother in Wilson.

You're a brilliant writer and this was another brilliant story.

Happy Holidays!

Cheers!

afrodita79afrodita79over 13 years ago
love it..

greate story... can wait to read Dirk´s story... i´m a bing fan of all your stories... hope to read you soon.. HAPPY HOLLIDAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed page 3 when the ass pounding was furious. I love the image and feel of that. Reading while stroking my hard cock - I was on the edge of messing up my keyboard -- lots of precum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for the Early Christmas Present

I knew you'd give us something wonderful for Christmas and as always you didn't disappoint. Thanks again and Happy Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brother-in-law 3?

Totally did not expect a sequel but now wanting a third one. Billy and Shep are a couple I would like to hear more about.

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

I love all of your characters in your stories and Shep with Billy is no exception. Thank you for writing a second chapter...will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great !

Looking forward to 3,4,5.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks, great story. Enjoy reading everything you write. Smiling.........

Thanks, great story. Enjoy reading everything you write. Smiling.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The ick quotient was always going to be high in this story. Doing your brother-in-law, whether you're gay or straight is umm...nasty. For that reason I wasn't a huge fan of this couple. I've gotta say though that the story was well resolved in Chapter 2. It seemed though that there was way too much sex (wait, did I just write that?!). I kinda felt like Billy was overcompensating and still insecure about Shep having been married to his sister.

CatzsCatzsover 13 years ago
My Favorite

I love your writings and so glad I stumbled upon them. This one is my absolute favorite. It seems I can relate to all of your stories, since my lovelife is nonexistent I can put myself in the other(smaller)guys place and it's pure heaven. :) Thanks for your expert prose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Beautiful! They should have spent a bit of time with Mac and mikey. I love those two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dirk is so loveable and kind, always dealing with other people's upset boyfriends lol. First Mikey, then Billy. Rob you need to get this guy a man asap!

lstthoughts8lstthoughts8over 13 years ago
Fantastic Story!!

I think this is an absolutely endearing and heart warming story. I love the dynamic between Shep's strong masculine, straight personality and Billy's more submissive qualities. This is a really fantastic story! If you can write more with this kind of dynamic that would be great! I found the beginning of this relationship most erotic, with the discovery and burgeoning sexuality of Shep. I haven't read your other stories so I'm going to check them out now! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heartwarming and hot

Terrific story with great characters and plot. I agree that I'd like to see another chapter. There are a lot of issues that can be dealt with still: Shep and Billy's families, and Shep's continuing coming out. Plus the sex gets hotter and hotter and their love more tender. I've read all the posted stories and enjoyed them, but Shep and Billy are both characters I want to see more of. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh what I'd do to be a fly on the wall in Mac and Mikey's cabin :O)

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tover 13 years ago
Thank you once again

A very moving story with the right amount of erotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Amazing Story

I absolutely love everything of yours that I have read!! You are a truly gifted writer, and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories. They make me laugh and cry, and are filled with so much warmth and love that I know I am grinning like a fool when I finish one. Please keep writing!

PS. Please, please, please give Dirk his own story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm female & LOVE men, but I just can't stop reading your stories. It's like Shep and his foody happiness, I get excited when I think about your stories :) Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good

i hadn't been on to read any stories in about 2 years..u were the first author i chose basically for the title of your story...i enjoyed the first one i read and have read several since..i enjoy reading stories of love not just sex. can't wait to read more.

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I want a story of Dirk. He's been appearing so much in these stories and I want him to be in one of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Made my heart SQUEE

OKay, chapter one was great and this one better as I could not stop smiling at the end. When I saw Dirk had come back into the story I was thinking "mmm, threesome," (I like em like that) but I'm glad you didn't as it would have been a bit expected. I hope there is another chapter in the works. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Wow this is a great story not only is it hot but it is also full of emotion and the dynamics between the characters are great. Hopefully there's a chapter 3 and 4 and so on.

FoxRainFoxRainalmost 13 years ago
Please!

I love this story so much! Sheps ego is really adorable. i thought he was so cute. and to be honest, during sex, dirty talk is such a turn off for me but for some reason, in this story, imediat boner. make more chapters for me please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love This!

This is the best story! I hope there are more chapters with these guys. Shep and Billy are a perfect couple.

lolafalolalolafalolaover 12 years ago
Epilogue?

Have you thought of an epilogue for this? One where a year later at Christmas, new baby and all for Wilson and Tera, Shep proposes?

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
Really Great!!!

I have read this story for the second time and i must say it is really good, i hope there will be more chapters and i hope there will be a story for Dirk, I am curious about him, would like to see Mike and Billy hanging out becoming really good friends, i can't wait to see what happens next for everyone!!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
I agree

We really need a story for Dirk he needs to find his other half it saddens me that he is lonely he seems such a nice guy. So how about it Rob give Dirk his own hot young guy but please no glasses this time and maybe a little less weep and please don't give him a little package as you do all your other smaller guys. LOL For a mother of four I am really loving your stories. They are wonderful and touching.

jackbenimble151jackbenimble151about 12 years ago
Story for Dirk on the way??? :)

I agree with willieone - I would love to see a story about Dirk. With him showing up in 2 of your stories, and especially with the teaser in this one, I really hope there's an HEA for him somewhere along the way! Great story - love all your work! Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please do write a story about Dirk! It's been about 5 months since you last posted a story on here and it would be great if you returned with one about Dirk!

arisamorakarisamorakabout 12 years ago
dirkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk please

please make story for dirk he helped in mac story and now shep story he need him a little guy he deserve it pleaseeeeeeeee

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Dirk!

I'm throwing my hat in! We want Dirk!

This is so wonderful. I'm crying. I hate that you can make me cry so easily! I really love the way you portray the heartbreak of dealing with cruel families. I keep wishing that everyone would just come around, but, it's not that easy, is it? You put it out there, the way it is, which serves to only make the sweet moments, that much sweeter! I want it to be Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Robcub32

Please write a.chapter 2. I love this series please add to it. Its so fucking awesone. Pkease write more 2 this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tears...

This is by far the best I've ever read in Literotica. So human, believable, loving. Keep writing, robcub32! I hope that Shep and Billy have more in store, and that you'll share it with us!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseover 11 years ago
Dirk PLEASE!!!!!!!!

It's only fair that Dirk get in on the action.... Literally.....

Deamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse....

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I want Dirk to have what they have! I hate to see him so lonely surrounded by happy contented couples he needs his own Mikey or Billy he deserves it. He sounds like such a cuddly big teddy bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dirk needs a story;)

I think u should write a series of stories for Dirk he needs his own Billy/Shep:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alternate ending

Call me morbid, but I would have preferred an ending where Billy's parents and sister get killed in a car crash. Serves them right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hallelujah!

What could be nicer than a Christmas story filled with love revisited? Touching and hot and outstanding.

I am happily working my way through all your work, loving each and every story. Some addictions are awesome.

Poohbare1959Poohbare1959about 11 years ago
Nice

Very sweet ... And hot story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

He mentions mac nd mike from the other story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yay

That story was amazing! I'm so glad that every thing worked out for shep and billy even if it wasn't how they originaly planed. And I agree with anon that ending would probably make every one happy. His sister is a bitch and his parents deserve bad karma. Thank you for one of the most well written stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Someone is still lonely

I can't help but notice that Dirk is lonely, and I think he deserves a guy that can make him happy, because he is such a sweet and nice guy, but overall I loved your stories, and guess what? I just finished them all!

jerickmiranduhjerickmiranduhover 10 years ago

Great story. I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I love your stories and the ones about Shep and Billy are the best. Would love to read more about them.

Biggemms69Biggemms69over 10 years ago
I love your stories

I have really enjoyed your Billy & Shep stories. I agree with the other fan about I wish there were more. These stories have wet my appetite & now I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
brilliant

loving your stories, can dirk have a happy ending pleeeaassee x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow...

Well... I'm officially a HUGE fan!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dirk Story

Hey Rob, have you ever thought about doing a story for Dirk? I would really love to see it!

robcub32robcub32about 10 years agoAuthor
Dirk

I am planning on making Dirk the subject of my next "Wednesday Briefs" blog story... Once I get Eli and Noah squared away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it but its to much

It was good but it had to much sex in it not that much love or romance no offence I can't really feel it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So in love

I just loved the entire story, I felt like the flow of their relationship was realistically portrayed and I truly appreciate that. It tugged at my heart strings so much, thanks for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yay!

I have read this and all your other stories several times; I'm so happy to know Dirk is getting his own story. Can't wait for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love your story so much can't wait to read more

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I'm so glad ! ^^

I loved that they are now this totally new family, and by the way things are looking, Wilson and Tera will be part of it.

Peace at last? Of course it's a bit painful, but if it's patience and time to adjust that they need, well ... let them have it !

I was delighted to read Billy referring to Shep as "my man"; at some point he thinks "this man of mine that I would sacrifice so much for" - Awwww !!

Their love is beautiful and Billy is kindness and solicitude personified; Shep is almost like a rather unsophisticated youth sometimes. He finally owned up to how much he needed to accept himself and his love and need for Billy. I'm happy for them.

A beautiful story. Thank you. You're a fabulous writer !

PS. I felt so sorry for Dirk with his sad eyes ... I'm so happy he's to have his own story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I think the part that got to me the most was the stencil Shep had made for Mike. Gave me goosebumps all over. Ive read all of your stories and most of them twice. They are such uplifting stories and they give me hope that I can have my fairytale ending too. Please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg <3

The romance and the love revolving around these two is so beautiful well done sir👏👏

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

Reading this made me realize that there are couples and family go through what I went and still going through. To find your soulmate and true love while the family tells you how ugly you are, how big an ass you are, that you are evil, that you are disgusting, than to be told that you are no longer family and that they will kill you next time they see you. I know that is sad but all I say is I still have my love and can live MY LIFE.... :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm glad to see a happy ending.

For myself this went from sex to being completely invested in the characters. Lol Awesome story! In the next chappter u should shame the biggoted parents and bitch sister more. I also love how u had the brother stand up for shep and billy w his gf support. If u add more please don't ruin it for these two!!! Lol I like that they have eachother and how it is more than enough. Great job!

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
I'm so naïve

I can't imagine parents "hating" their own children because they are gay. I know if my child ever told me that he was gay, I would support him 110%. I just don't understand why the parents got so angry. I mean, I know it happens but I guess I'm so naïve that I think a parent's love is unconditional and should always remain so.

With that said, loved the story! I love love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Speechless !!!

Who ever you are our there......thank you.

Your story filled my heart with hope once again!!!

Speechless!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

females love this series!!!!!I told u to make them marry,,,,plz,,,we want that happen and chapter 3 ,,,plz,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope this is really real

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im in love

I am in love with these two characters and the romance that they have for each other, I cant wait for the third installment, I mean there better be one because I cant get enough of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 3...

I really liked this story regardless of all the sex and ex wife I really indentified with both characters. When I came out I got disowned and in Christmas Day I wanted a Xmas call from my parents but no. At least he had someone from he's family over. Yeah I had my boyfriend and we're living together but a family member would've been nice...

Great storyb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BROTHER-IN-LAW CHAPTER 03

Please do us all a favor, and add on to this. I would love to see Billy, Shepp, Wilson, and Tera become a whole family, and for Shepp and Billy to get married and have their own baby.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago

Please write Chapter 3 for all of us! PLEASE! That would be so awesome! Females do love them too! Any gay men want a family in me is welcome to having me in their family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brother in law 3

OMG!!!!!!!!! I just love this.... I in love with Shep and Billy... plz plz plz write the 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

OMG! I thought it ended, but when I saw there was a Ch. 2 I was ecstatic and read the whole thing at once. I am sad that it has ended. You've got a beautiful story going on here. Sure do hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
outstanding job

Both parts 1 and 2 were superb and I didn't wish for it to end, although I am happy for the four of them nevertheless. Relationships are tough enough without having to deal with the nonacceptance from family members. True love will always find a way to make it work. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really loved these characters, and the story arc was very enjoyable. I couldn't help but look to see if you were planning on writing Dirk's story, but I guess I'll just have to imagine it being as sweet. Anyway, great job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

Great story. Great characters.YOU HAVE JUST GOTTA WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT DIRK! You left his sad eyes and loneliness in the air and you're not going to do anything about that?

tongueinthatasstongueinthatassabout 7 years ago
so good!!

i literally loved both parts of this story. the character development was fucking awesome, the action was hot, & the ending was perfect!

i can only hope that one day, you'll make another part to this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

this was great! need moree about Dirk and maybe more about the family

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dirk

Don't fret about Dirk, people. He moved in with me after working on my car. We lived happily ever after.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Family Christmas

Once again, Rob, you bring so much love into your stories.

It's always sad when a marriage breaks up, but Wendy sounds like a real lady-dog, and must have been a trial to live with.

Whilst I may not always like my children's choices, I would not love them any less, whatever choices they made, and therefore cannot understand the attitude of Shep's and Billy's fathers. So sad!

I really like the way you incorporated Mac's car repair shop and his staff into the story.

Much love to you from Patrick (Spadger2).

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Together at Christmas

So frustrating!!!!!

This is the umpteenth time mey comment have disappeared off the screen!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good and loving story

I've read this story twice now over the years and it really is a good read. I highly recommend it to anyone struggling with their inner selves, hidden desires and fear of coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please write a finale of them getting married.

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Crying like a Baby.

Thank You Rob. You make my heart so happy,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

First time reading this one. Just wonderful. Warms my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well written. The story is spellbinding. Thanks robcuc32.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read all the time story's of all genres and these by far are my favorite. I have seen stories flop and some explode I see some improvement needed but behind that I see real potential something I dont see much now a days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A possible part 3

I want one more part in which they are getting married, shep bottoming for billy, wendy & both of their parents realizing their mistake & getting all together... What a perfect happy ending it would be (^o^).... Just an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You, in my book, are a great writer, I have enjoyed all your stories. Thank you for making my life richer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful story

I have read this so many times. I do wish there was another story but telling Dirks story.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 3 years ago

I have left another comment, but this is in reply to someone else’s comment about future story, having Billy fuck Shep. Please, let’s leave a top a top for a change!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous