Brother Learns Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She counted the rule on her first finger. She waited until she was sure I was absolutely paying attention. Ten minutes wasn't a lot of time, but then again, it would cut down on any discomfort because it would be over soon.

I nodded.

"Rule #2: no touching yourself. We're doing this to clear your name, not to be gross."

Yeah, no problems there. I was definitely not going to be touching myself in front of my sister.

"Rule #3: Always face the laptop towards me. This way I can ensure that what you're watching are straight couples."

Sure, not terribly surprising, I guess.

"And Rule #4: If you read adult content rather than watching a video, you will need to read it out loud. I can't stop what I'm doing and read over your shoulder while you're here."

I didn't often read my porn, so this seemed like a non-issue. All told, this seemed like a tolerable, albeit strange, agreement. If it got me out of jail, fine.

"Do you agree?"

I nodded.

She shook her head. "I need to hear it."

"Yes, I agree."

"It's settled," she looked at her calendar and jotted a quick note. "I have time for this week's session at 2pm today."

That was in two hours. I had hoped to meet up some of the guys for a soccer game at the nearby park.

Seeing me hesitate, she added, "if that doesn't work this week, we can try again next week." The finality in her voice made it clear this was my one chance this week. I guess soccer could wait.

"No, 2pm is fine."

"2pm sharp."

I knew she meant it. When I got back to my room, I set an alarm to remind me. Then I sat there staring at the wall, wondering what exactly I had just agreed to. I watched a little TV, but I kept checking the time. At 1:55pm, my alarm went off. At 2pm sharp, I was knocking at her door.

When I came in, her room looked like it had two hours prior, with one exception. She'd put a few pillows in the floor close to her bed.

"Put your laptop on the bed. That way I'll be able to see what you're watching. When you're ready, go ahead and sit on the pillows."

Seemed a little uncomfortable, but tolerable.

I started searching for something to watch, but since I didn't have anything bookmarked anymore, I had to just start scrolling through videos on sites I knew by heart.

Rebecca looked up from her desk. "You get off on scrolling through thumbnails?"

When I turned and looked at her confused, she added, "you have 6 minutes left."

Six? Already? I quickly made my selection of the options on the screen, hoping that a) it would at least give me a little bit of fuel to use later and b) that there was absolutely no gay shit in there. That would defeat the whole purpose.

I clicked the video then sat on the pillows to watch. I didn't hear her move much, but I didn't turn around to see if she was watching the video or not.

"Okay, that's 10 minutes."

I closed the laptop and stood up. I didn't have an erection as the whole thing seemed too strange to get much thrill out of watching porn.

A week later, our second session ended very much the same as the first. At least this time, I'd thought to plan ahead and actually pick something so I didn't spend the time looking.

I sat, watched for 10 minutes, and left. Just like the first, my sister seemed disinterested. I wondered why she came up with this agreement in the first place. Maybe... maybe she *was* actually trying to prove to herself that I wasn't gay.

-=-=-

"I'm changing one of the rules," Rebecca announced at our third session. She had my attention. "I can't tell if you're just watching these videos to appease me or you actually are enjoying them. You don't seem to be enjoying them."

She was right. Ten minutes and your sister watching nearby is too distracting to really get into it.

"You are allowed to touch yourself while you're in my room."

What? Did she just say that?

"There are two stipulations:

One. You stop at 10 minutes. Whether you're done or not.

Two. You don't make a mess. I'm not cleaning up after you."

I turned and looked at her, searching her face to see if I could figure out if her suggestion was too far. She was unreadable.

"Do you agree?"

Just then, my prick had a mind of its own. I get to masturbate. To porn. Sure, it's in my sister's room, but this didn't seem bad. Actually, being in my sister's room was a great cover. Mom and Dad wouldn't expect anything, so I could probably do this scott-free.

"Yeah, I agree."

She started the clock, and I starting playing a video I'd queued. It felt weird to be tugging my shorts down near my sister, but I just turned so my back was to the door and tried to focus on the video I was watching. This gave my sister a narrow angle to see what I was doing, but probably not enough to actually see much.

I tried to focus. I tried hard. I managed to get a little hard when the time ran out. I pulled back up my shorts and took the laptop back to my room. Rebecca didn't say anything as I left.

The next time, I thought ahead. I bought some lube when I was doing one of the grocery runs for Rebecca. I felt naughty buying it, hoping no one at school was going to see me. Rebecca timed this session to be after I finished laundry, so I came in with my laptop, with her laundry folded nicely on top, and a small tube of lube in my pocket.

I started the video, lubed myself, and started working my cock while Rebecca put away her laundry. I was definitely sure that she could see my hardening penis as she walked around the room putting her clothes away, but she didn't seem to take notice so I focused on the video and seeing if I could cum.

I did. I actually managed to finally cum with her there. The video was pretty hot. I'd picked one of a student getting a little "after school" lesson from his teacher.

I don't know how I forgot, but I didn't bring anything with me to clean up. Rebecca's tissues weren't nearby either. Seeing my predicament, she threw me something to use to wipe it up, and I started wiping the cum off my belly and hands. It was only after I was done that I looked down and saw that it was one of her pairs of panties that I'd just washed for her.

"Careful, don't drip."

I kept wiping, getting as much as I could, before pulling my pants back up.

"Just throw it in my dirty pile."

I did, then got out of her room as quickly as I could.

The next morning something woke me up early. 4am or thereabouts. I sat there listening, but didn't hear anything. I finally managed to fall asleep. When I did, I had a dream.

In the dream, I was back in Rebecca's room. I was sitting in the floor, and she was talking to me from her desk. At first, it seemed conversational. Then she started telling me to do things.

"Pull down your pants."

"Touch yourself."

Each time she told me to do something, I did it. She seemed disinterested, but with each command my body responded.

"Lube yourself."

"Make a tighter fist."

"Fuck your hand."

"Pretend you're fucking me."

With that last one, I began to moan and pump my fist. I came hard, rocking my hips forward. As I came, Rebecca walked up to me cupped the head of my penis with her dirty underwear to catch my flow as I erupted. I could feel her hand pinch down on my head.

When I woke up, I was covered in the aftermath of my wet dream.

This had gone too far. It was time for me to put a stop to it. Surely, what I did was enough. She'd proven her point.

I didn't wait long before I was knocking on her door. I went over my arguments in my head. Maybe, just *maybe*, I could convince her to let it drop now.

She answered the door in a dark green silk nightie that stopped above her knees. She had a small chest, so there was little in the way of cleavage, and I could tell she didn't have a bra on underneath. Instead, the outline of the nipples of her pert A-cup breasts pushed against the fabric.

"Can we talk?" I whispered, standing in the hall.

To my shock, and amazement, she let me inside her room and shut the door. She sat at her desk, and crossed one leg over the other. I hadn't realized before how well her legs flowed and how smooth they were. I tried to ignore it, so I could make my case.

"I... I feel like you made your point."

"Made my point?" her voice tired and starting to be annoyed.

"Sorry, what I meant to say is that I think I proved that I'm not... gay. I've done what you asked me. Honestly, I think it was good for me."

I surprised myself with that last bit. She had made me a more attentive, more disciplined person over the last month.

She listened and let me finish, before she shook her head.

"You need to work harder, not give up, dear brother."

I looked at her, confused. What was she talking about.

"You have learned a few things and made some improvements, but there's still a lot you need to learn."

I bristled at her statement, but kept my mouth shut.

"I need to have your full, undivided attention, and I need to know you're ready to follow instructions when they're given."

"Okay."

She shook her head. "No, not 'okay'. From now on, you will say 'yes, ma'am'. Do you understand?"

I paused a moment, but then decided to play along a little. "Yes, ma'am."

"Say it again, this time like you mean it."

"What?"

She got up and leaned against her desk, her eyes burning holes in me.

"Let me be clear here. When I tell you to do something, I want you to remember that you jacked off in here while watching porn, and I have a pair of my panties covered in your cum. While Mom and Dad might have a small chance of not believing you're gay, there's zero chance they can mistake this."

My heart beat hard enough I was feeling dizzying pricklies all over my body. She was serious. She'd set me up!

"Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I can't hear you." Her voice snapped me to attention. Her eyes were still locked on me, watching everything I did.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Before I let you go this morning, we're going to practice. Stand up."

I stood up from her bed, straightening my shorts as I stood.

"I need you to understand what is required of you. Do you understand?"

I looked at her standing there staring at me. While I was taller than her, she definitely made me feel smaller with her unwavering gaze.

"Yes... yes ma'am."

"You will do as I ask in a timely manner. You will not talk back. You will do it to my level of satisfaction."

She was serious. This wasn't a joke. I tried to read her eyes for any hint of weakness, but I saw none.

"Yes, ma'am."

She took two steps up to me and grabbed my head with her hand. I resisted at first but her gaze stopped me fighting.

"I will touch you as I please. You will not resist me."

I stood there with her holding my chin in her firm fingers. Something about this moment sent a thrill to my crotch. Some part of me wanted this.

"Yes, ma'am."

She held on to me longer, then moved my head back and forth so she could look at my face. She seemed she was really studying me. Finally, she released me.

"Take your shirt off."

My reaction was to resist her, but my eyes found the same hard pupils staring back at me. She didn't seem aroused by this in the least. If anything, it felt almost clinical.

I pealed off my shirt and held it in my hand.

"Turn around."

I did as she asked, showing her my back. She made some sound I couldn't quite place.

"You will do this, whenever I ask. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I felt her fingers probe my back for a few moments. Then she felt my side. I fought an instinct to cover myself. She was making me feel like I was was naked in front of her, naked and judged by her stare.

"Someday you may come to realize that I've had your best interests in mind all along. Until then, you're going to need a reminder of today, of when you made your promise to me."

Just then, I felt her nails dig into my back, deep enough to draw blood. I yelped and moved to turn around but her breath was hot at my ear. "Don't you dare turn around. Listen to me." She dug her nails in deeper, the pain became more urgent. I dropped to my knees to fight the urge to resist. "We're not playing a game. There is no winning and losing. I expect your full attention." She twisted her nails a little, driving her point home.

"Yes, ma'am," my voice sharp and crisp.

Her nails gave me the reminder. Again, I gave her a sharp affirmative, willing myself to take the pain.

She withdrew her nails.

"Stand up."

I stood up. I could feel the lines her nails had made earlier. It felt like she'd sharpened them to points.

"I have a new task for you. This is a gift from me to you, and I expect you to treat it with respect."

As I turned around, she handed me a small journal.

"You are to follow the steps in this planner and log your results. I expected you to do so everyday."

I didn't dare to ask her what it was. I'd have plenty of time to look later.

"I have one more instruction. I expect you to leave your door unlocked at all times. Do you understand?"

I felt the notebook in my hand and wondered why she would want me to leave my door unlocked. Sensing her frustration that I wasn't answering, I came to.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I can come and go as I please. This will let me check up on you to ensure you're not doing something you shouldn't."

Wait what? She wants to come into my room whenever she wants? I felt conflicted. I couldn't say why exactly, but I actually kind of liked the idea. It felt... naughty.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Put your shirt back on. You better hurry, you only have 10 minutes before your first task."

As I finished putting my shirt on, she opened her door and I left without a word, taking the notebook with me.

Ten minutes? I headed for the bathroom, where I took off my shirt and looked. There were red lines, but no blood. I doubted they would even make much of a mark. I shook my head, thinking back over the exchange in her room.

I flipped through the notebook. It was already mostly filled. Different days had different tasks. Some were chores of the kind she already had me doing. The others looked like instructions from a fitness instructor. 50 pushups, then burpees, mountain climbers... I remember some of this stuff from school, but I had no idea what other things were.

I opened the journal to the first page. Today's date. 9am: mile run. I'd been hitting the gym some, and a mile run seemed doable. That was in two minutes. I didn't have anything else going on this morning, so I thought why not. Skimming a little more, it seemed like there were half-decent workouts here. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

I skipped taking a shower and threw on my jogging shorts and headed for the run.

-=-=-

I hate to admit it, but following the journal was actually kind of fun. Everyday I had exercise I needed to do, and I almost always felt better after I did them. The chores weren't so bad.

After about a week of logging, I noticed there were extra instructions on the days. "No processed flour today." I could tell Rebecca was watching what I'd eat on those days. Some were trickier than others, but I still managed it. Better yet, the constant exercise and diet improvements were giving me more energy.

Two weeks later she checked my log. When she was satisfied that I'd done every day, she gave me a pleased look and handed it back to me. That day I had a three mile run, the longest I'd done up to that point. By the time I got back, I was beat. I came back to my room, and started pealing off my clothes. I'd gotten down to my underwear when I heard my door open and close. I spun around to see Rebecca looking at me.

She hadn't used her power to come and go, yet. Luckily, I hadn't locked my door by mistake. I say "luckily". I didn't exactly feel very lucky with her looking at my sweaty, barely clad body.

"Good run?"

It wasn't rare for her to make small talk like this, but it still surprised me.

"Yeah, it was good. I'm beat."

She nodded approvingly. "Great. Shower quickly. I need you to drive me to my dentist appointment today. Mom took my car because hers was in the shop."

I did as she asked. I came out of the shower, and she was still in my room, flipping through one of the books from my bookshelf. I shut the door behind me. She didn't budge.

It felt awkward, but I willed myself to act like normal. If she wanted to be in my room while I changed, I was just going to ignore she was there. Who cares if my sister sees me naked?

I used that as my mantra as I removed my towel and fished for clean underwear out of my dresser. As I slid it on, I got a thrill thinking that she might be watching me out of the corner of her eye. I thought back to the dream I had with her telling me what to do. The thought was causing my groin to stir, so I tried to distract myself and pulled my underwear on as best I could. I kept turned so that she wouldn't see the bulge.

"A little faster. It's a fifteen minute drive, and I need to be there in twenty."

There was no way around it. I turned and walked past her to my closet where my shirts and blue jeans were hanging. For a split second, it almost seemed like she noticed me passing, though she didn't look up from the book.

I finished getting ready. We made it on time, and then had to wait. Once they called her, I realized I was stuck waiting for her. There wasn't much around the office, since we were out in the country. I thought about driving to the sandwich place five minutes down the road and getting a bite, but I didn't dare chance it. I had a suspicion that if she finished and didn't see me in the waiting room there would be hell to pay. I just sat there, thumbing through magazines, trying not to listen to the sound of the dentist drill.

When she finally finished, I was relieved to see her. I jokingly asked her if she wanted to pick up ice cream on the way home.

"Not funny."

We drove the rest of the way in silence.

-=-=-

A few more weeks into doing her workouts, she called me into her room. She looked through my journal then turned to me.

"Take off your shirt."

I complied without hesitating. I'd started to feel a little better about how I looked. Some of those extra pounds had disappeared under her exercise plan. Besides, if she wanted to see me, fine. She'd already seen me a few times now the last few weeks without my shirt on, what's another one?

I took it off and dropped it to the floor.

"Your pants, too."

Sure, she'd probably seen a glance of me naked a couple times, too. But standing around in my underwear in her room felt a bit more unnerving than just being topless. Still, I didn't resist.

I slid my pants down past my ankles, folded them, and dropped them beside my shirt. I felt her fingers probe my back and the tops of my legs. I could feel her nails bite me a little as she probed.

"Turn around."

She prodded my chest and stomach. I tried not to flinch when it tickled.

To my shock, her hand dropped from my stomach, and she drug her nails across my penis over my underwear. That was it, just one indirect touch, but the sensation caused me to swell despite it being my sister.

She stepped back, as if to take my body in at once. "You've done well, and it's time for your reward. I'll let you watch your movies and touch yourself in my room, again. Once a week. Ten minutes."

She waited a second.

"Say 'thank you.'"

"Thank you," my pumping hormones were relieved that I might get time again to watch porn and have a regular release. I'd been cautious lately with her walking into my room at random times the last few weeks.

"This will be your one time during the week for release, so make it count."

What? Did she just say...

"You mean..." I began.

"I mean I better not catch you doing anything when it's not your turn to. Once a week, at the decided time. No more. Do you understand?"