Brother Learns Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday, she came into my room.

"I'm going to have a few friends over tonight. I will be the two of us and two friends, Jess and Amber."

I'd met Jess briefly. She was cute and sort of puck-ish. I hadn't met Amber before.

"I want you to make the four of us dinner. It would be a nice way to entertain our guests."

I had cooked more in the last four months than I had my whole life. Even Mom was shocked when I would tell her that I was cooking that night, explaining that Rebecca had been too busy with school. I couldn't keep using that excused, so I finally told Mom that I was thinking of becoming a chef. With that, she let me cook more often and showed me how to make different things.

"Jess is gluten-free and Amber is lactose-intolerant."

"No problem."

She nodded. "They'll be here around 7pm. We should be ready to feed them when they get here."

"I'll pick up some things on the way home from school."

By 6:45pm that night, I had a meal minutes away from being done. That's when Jess arrived. She had a dark red, skin tight dress that that stopped half-way to her knee and she wore a jaunty cap on her dark hair. I didn't remember her hair being quite so dark, but her outfit matched it well.

And 6:55pm, I pulled out the roast chicken, and put it on the table set out the steamed veggies, wild rice, and grilled asparagus.

Rebecca answered the door and in walked Amber. Striking red hair, freckles covering her face and down her neck. She was a few inches taller than Rebecca and a little curvier - which, in truth, wasn't hard to do. Still, by most measures, she'd be considered fit. She rocked her purple dress. I was beginning to think I was woefully under-dressed.

Rebecca, I soon noticed, had recently changed. She walked up to me in a sleek black dress that seemed part dinner gown, with a low slung neck. She'd pulled up her hair into a bun and had "borrowed" one of mother's necklaces. The look was stunning.

She leaned in and whispered, "go get ready before the food is cold."

"I'll only be a minute," I said to the ladies as I ran up the stairs.

I put on a pair of slacks and silk button-up shirt that Rebecca had picked out of for me on one of our shopping runs. It did help accentuate my good features, like the definition in my chest and my square shoulders. She'd thought to get a matching tie, which I secretly kept tied all the time so I wouldn't have to re-tie it.

Two minutes later I was on my way back to the dinner table. They'd set the places, and Rebecca was pouring wine for everyone. I was shocked. I'd never seen her sneak our parents' wine, one of their surprising indulgences and probably one of the worst-kept secrets of our kitchen.

She asked if I would like some, and I nodded, adding "yes, ma'am."

The girls tittered.

Amber spoke first. "He cooks, *and* is well-mannered?"

Rebecca smiled a little and added, "and he washes the dishes after."

Jess was staring at me, her face a light shade of pink. "You clean up well, Jeff."

"Thank you. That's nice of you to say."

The dinner was a success, almost everything was eaten. I let the women drive the conversation, only interjecting a helpful question here or there or fielding their questions of me. Rebecca poured another round, then opened a new bottle for a third.

I could feel my face get flushed as I started the third, and I was definitely tipsy after that. The girls continued to talk as I got up, their voices getting louder as their buzz got stronger. I started to collect the dishes and put the leftovers away, then started washing the dishes.

I caught Jess watching me during the dinner, and as I wrapped up the dishes, I caught her again looking my way. She excused herself to the bathroom, and on her way back swung by as I finished wiping down the counter-top.

"You've changed," she said, her eyes an admiring smile.

I flashed a smile back at her. I enjoyed, the compliment and kept eye contact. "Hopefully for the better," I added, with a chuckle.

"Oh, most certainly." She slid her hand down my arm as she passed me and returned to the table. I had to work at the counter a little longer, praying my bulge would go down.

The women repaired to the living room, taking their wine glasses with them.

One of the woman said something and the others chuckled. A second later, I heard Rebecca say, "he does in fact. Would you like that?" After the sound of approval, she called my name and I came to the living room. The three of them were sprawled on the various seats and cushions chatting.

"Jeff, would you like to be a good host, and rub Amber's feet for her? She's had a long day."

I was no expert in foot rubs, but Rebecca had made me do it a few times when her feet were killing her. She even made me rub mom's foot once.

"Happy to."

She stretched out her stockinged feet for me, and I proceeded to rub her feet for her. She purred under my touch. "Maybe it's the wine, but that feels excellent. Oh my god."

After I rubbed her feet, I asked if anyone else would like one. Jess answered next.

"Absolutely."

I scooted over, then began on her. I could tell her desire was growing. Her eyes said it. Her subtle change in smell said it. But, I didn't dwell on it. I just kept rubbing her feet, concentrating on what I was doing.

She was nearly ready to pounce me as I finished, but I just flashed her a warm smile and looked over to my sister.

"Foot rub, Rebecca?" I asked in a brotherly tone.

"You know, that sounds nice. I could definitely use one."

I scooted over, and Rebecca gave me her leg. As she moved, I could look up her leg. From my angle on the floor, I could tell she wasn't wearing panties. Her eyes locked on mine when she saw that I noticed and mouthed a single word.

"Focus."

I nodded and obeyed, focusing on rubbing one foot and then the other.

They chatted long into the night, so I was excusing myself to bed. Rebecca let me go.

"Good night."

I could hear the sound of their laughter as I fell asleep.

-=-=-

I heard them enter my room. I opened my eyes and saw shadows moving towards me.

The three of them weren't as quiet as Rebecca by herself, and the wine, though wearing off, was clearly still helping. Rebecca reached me first. She leaned over to my ear.

"Lift your head."

As I obeyed, she wrapped my eyes a few times with something soft. My world went totally black, but I could still hear the three women.

I felt a cool breath blow across my bare chest, and my bed shift on the other side just before someone started rubbing my legs.

I could tell they were trying not to make any sound. The touches were replaced by kisses. Tongues on my nipples, lips on my thighs, then someone kissed my lips, and I opened my mouth and accepted their tongue. I made out while the other ones kept kissing me and licking me.

I felt a hand rub my crotch over my underwear as I continued kissing the hungry mouth. A seconds later, our lips parted, and another hand caressed my cheek and moved my head to new lips. These were slightly more full than the last. The kisses were shorter, but the short kisses turned into sucking on my bottom lip.

I felt someone tug at my underwear, so I lifted my hips and they pulled it all the way off.

My eyes rolled back. Here I was naked, surrounded by these lovely women who were covering me with their attention.

I felt one of them take my cock into their mouth and began sucking me off. She didn't do it for long before a different mouth took her place. Sucking my nipples, sucking my cock, sucking my lips in a hungry kiss. A third pair of lips started to kiss me. I was starting to lose track. They felt similar to the first pair, but I couldn't tell for sure.

I felt the bed shift and someone's weight go over my hips. Whoever it was took my sloppy, hard prick and slid it all the way into their moist pussy. I gasped in surprise.

I'd never had sex before. Just then, I heard Rebecca's whisper at my ear.

"Easy. Focus."

I let myself moan, but I stayed focused and in control. The person on top of me gently scratched my chest with her nails as she rode. Soon, she clinched hard on my dick with the walls of her vagina as her abdomen shook.

"Oooooh fffffffuuuuucckkkkkkkk," the shivers caused the words to break into many syllables.

I was pretty sure that was Amber, but it was hard to tell, as the pitch of the voice seemed wrong.

I felt a tongue lick my hard cock, and a new body replace the first astride my hips.

The wetness of the spittle and juices made me slip deep into the second person riding me. She didn't even wait to build up momentum. She just bounced on me hard over and over, driving my cock deep into her. Each time I felt like I was hitting the back wall of her vagina I heard a single "uh".

With the rhythm, I got "uh. uh. uh. uh." building as the rhythm built.

It felt amazing. Incredible. She was so different from the first, but just as enjoyable for different reasons. The weight of her thrusts felt the heavier of the two. Maybe this one was Amber instead?

I quickly realized I had no idea who was who anymore.

I felt myself starting to get close. A hand went up to my throat. A very familiar hand. It gave my neck a gentle squeeze.

Control. Focus.

I bit my lip. I thought about puppies. I squeezed my toes. I squeezed my pelvic floor muscles and tried to focus on them. I tried to listen to the person on top of me, but I couldn't help but try to drown her out as they got closer to orgasm. If I got sucked into their rush, I was sure to come, too.

I matched my thrust to hers, slapping my pelvis hard against her legs and ass. She came once and then again, much harder. I felt her collapse on me, her dead weight a welcome different sensation, her breasts pushing against my chest.

What a night, I thought. It was incredible.

I felt more kisses and warm cheeks against my skin. I could hear giggles, and the smells of the women mixing together.

I thought the night was over, but I soon realized they were regrouping for another assault.

I heard Rebecca whisper, "You may cum this time, when you're sure the time is right." With that she leaned off the bed.

I felt someone straddle my face. Her smell was floral and rich. I knew it wasn't Rebecca, but I had no idea who it was. I started licking and I heard moaning above me, but with my eyes covered and my ears partially muted by her thighs, I couldn't tell where other people were. I felt a pair of lips on my member, which went from half-erect back to erect. Whoever it was took me all the way in. I felt my head hit the back of her throat and push a little further before she stopped. I'd never experienced something like that before. I was immediately hungry to feel it again, but I waited.

I heard one of the three women start to come. I was pretty sure it wasn't the girl on top of my face because she wasn't shaking. I had to lick a while longer for her flavor to change, letting me know she was getting closer.

I felt someone else sit over my hips, pushing my member into them. This pussy was tight. Was it Rebecca? Or was this person just tight because she had an orgasm earlier?

I had no idea.

I kept licking the girl on my face and grinding into the girl riding my cock. The sensation of drinking in the lovely floral mix, which had grown even more tangy as I went, started to become too much. I reached up and gripped her thighs as I fucked harder into the person I was penetrating. I heard them react, and they ground down hard on me as I tried to fuck them, squeezing my prick with their tight muscles.

I heard the girl riding my tongue come first. She pushed hard against my face as her thighs vibrated, her flavor getting stronger yet. This made my prick get even harder, and the change was noticed in the other woman. As the first finished her orgasm, she gently lifted off my face. Right in time, I heard the second release a long, steady moan as she ground her hips into me.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghhhh"

She didn't lift off me after she came. Instead, she tried to pin me down to slow my strokes.

That was it. I felt myself start to crest, and I gave in.

I grabbed her smooth waist and began fucking her hard. I felt her fall forward with my effort, and I hugged her tightly against me, ramming my cock into her, pulling her hard onto me with each thrust.

I didn't care who it was. Jess. Amber. Even Rebecca.

One of them was going to get my seed.

I came hard. Days of anticipation, and hours of build-up, let loose a deep volley into the womb of the person on top of me. I felt their legs hold me as I came, then another moan as they came again.

I fell back, spent, and the person on me quickly got off. I heard shuffling and seconds later the door closed to silence.

-=-=-

I woke up with the sun shining in my window. Saturday had come. I went to the bathroom then downstairs. Part of me wanted to see if the girls had stayed. All I saw were empty wineglasses and some empty wine bottles.

I rinsed out the wine bottles and hid them in my car. I'd recycle them later, but I didn't want to risk Mom and Dad seeing them. I washed the wine glasses and made sure everything was as they left it on Thursday.

Then, I couldn't help myself. I walked back down the hall and knocked gently on Rebecca's door.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes." The voice sounded far away.

Rebecca was still in bed. Surprising. An over-achiever like her was almost always up reading or studying by now. She just looked at me as I entered and didn't say anything.

I shut the door.

"Are you okay?"

Her face drew and her brow furrowed.

"Jeff?" It was my sister's voice, weak and fragile.

"What is it?"

"Can you... can you come hold me?"

I walked over to her bed and slid in behind her, wrapping an arm around her as I formed the big spoon.

She held my arm with her small hands. I didn't say anything, I just held her. She shed a tear, and waited a long moment before speaking.

"You're ready now."

"Hmm?" I was spending so much energy feeling her tension rise and fall, I almost missed what she was saying.

"Ready. You're ready to date now."

I pulled her a little closer. She sighed and then roll over to face me. Gone were the stern eyes. They were replaced by the eyes of a normal, scared 18 year old girl. I could feel her fighting back the tears.

"You seduced my two hottest friends. Without even really trying."

Her small hand went up and rubbed her eye. I just held her waist and waited.

"There's not much I can do for you now. Go on. Be free."

Free? I wrinkled my forehead. I could feel her heart through where our bellies met.

"I promise I won't tell Mom and Dad."

I didn't budge. I just leaned up and kissed her forehead.

"Please I..."

She stopped. Her eyes searching my own.

"You don't have to wait on me anymore. You don't have to do everything I say. You don't have to only watch porn in my room, or play with me. You don't have to be my lover. You're free."

I just held her and listened.

"Do you understand?"

I waited, soaking in her question. I smiled.

"Yes, ma'am."

Her eyes pained, then softened as she looked deep in my eyes. A rose color blossomed in her cheeks.

Then, we kissed.