All Comments on 'Brother Samuel's Wives & Boyfriends'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You Wish!

Well, this is a fantasy site, I suppose, so expressing your fantasies is OK. As long as you recognise your fantasies for what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love it!

the only thing more entertaining than Samuelx's stories is the criticism he gets every time "well, this is a fantasy site, I suppose ..." LOL! You've gotta be kidding me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
3RD PUKE TODAY

SAMUELX [SPAMX] or his teenage puke buddies have began submitting positive comments about his PUKE! These submissions are nothing that cut and paste items.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sam is an asshole

go away asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sure it is fantasy and we rate the quality - zero

This is the fantasy of a middle school boy who writes rambling stuff that starts no where and ends no where.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
SamyX, read Transverse’s “Blind to the Races”

It was submitted May 26th. Your submissions fit his descriptions of several forms of race stereotyping. Maybe one day you try to learn to write. Transverse offered to help you. Did you ever take him up on it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...