All Comments on 'Brother Sister Double Date'

by PapaOoMowMow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very very nice

bad ending though. Ive got a boyfriend back at college and we are gonna end it. All the relations ending in one paragraph, are you kidding me. That is like blue balls. otherwise, nice build up and characters and referring back and forth. Nice overall. Little more in depth of sex in the brother and sister in the next chapter.

kafkafover 7 years ago
Good but...

For God's sake learn the difference between lay, lie, laid etc. You get it wrong every time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ya lost me

In their 4-some orgies, I couldn't keep straight who was whose sister/brother. Probably my fault. Good framework for story. Character development seems weak---All they ever do to grow & improve is to fuck more, which is not any real accomplishment. And if all these guys are as promiscuous as they are, why aren't the girls on the pill instead of relying on condoms? (Are they worried about STDs? They should be.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

I thought this was original, well written (in spite of the quibbles by other commenters) and HOT. The ending was weak but overall I was still turned on.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME story

Loved the fantastic summer episode.

Winter break is soon.

Can’t wait for the next chapter when they share each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poly...

So they are WHORES?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good sex scenes. Happy that the author saw no need to inflate -- or even mention -- the size of the guys' dicks or the girls' tits. Both sets of sibs, of course, should make sure they're still available to each other when nature calls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous