All Comments on 'Brother/Sister Tickle Slaves'

by Carbonz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KethandraKethandraover 9 years ago
Not Erotic Coupling - another category would be better

A couple points: the story has potential, but definitely needs editing. You can check with volunteers here to help with both structural issues and the copyediting problems (Mrs H calls her brother 'my sister'). If you do it yourself, try reading the whole thing out loud. If it doesn't sound good to your ear, it won't read well either. But a second set of eyes is free and preferable.

Also, rethink the category you have placed this story in: erotic coupling. This is for one on one heterosexual sex. Anything else and you will be voted down, most likely. Readers don't appreciate getting stuff they didn't ask for, or weren't warned about in a brief intro. In this case, gay, lesbian, and borderline fetish, group and incest. The editor can likely help with category suggestions too, or ask for suggestions in the forum, especially as the story evolves with editing.

Thanks for sharing, good luck and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

would love to hear more like it from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hell yea

I wanna here of your tickle stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad

I feel bad for your sister they were straight up Pedo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Curious

How old were you at the time?

touchofgraytouchofgrayover 6 years ago
Really erotic

For this reason this story makes me horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, please more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous