All Comments on 'Brother Taboo Series: My Teacher'

by LucyKim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wtfF

This was so badly thought out and written I couldn't make it through the first page. Did you even consider proof reading it. Next time have someone else do your proof reading because as it is now it's garbage. Oh and one other thing she's reluctant to have sex with a man she's in love with but she's screwing her older brother all the time. Think how stupid that is.

LucyKimLucyKimabout 6 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone:

I did my best to edit this better, since I got so much feedback from my previous story saying I should work on that. I want to get better as a writer so I'll appreciate any feedback you want to give me. Jamie is a very emotional character, so I guess this story turned more sentimental than hot. I like him too much, I guess I got carried away...

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 6 years ago

And stop writing in present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job.

Ignore the haters, but please listen to criticism.

You have a good idea, and did pretty well with the low. There are some grammar issues, but a decent proofreading can help with that.

You seem to enjoy writing, so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
E$L?

Your writing suggests that English is not your Native Language.

If so, you are doing well to have produced this. The story and characters are interesting and imaginative.

But please get an editor. You mentioned trying harder to edit your own work. Don't.

You are missing and not correcting a great many errors in grammar as well as a few spelling errors.

A fresh set of eyes will spot many things that you keep missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ouch!!

I'm guessing it would be a good story if it had punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This last chapter was totally stupid.......... Doesn't even make rational sense in any language regardless of grammar or english. Doesn't even add up any fantasy world either. Delete the last chapter and start over with some logical and rational mindset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous