Brother Taboo Series: My Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough teasing. Lay on your back Laurie." he tells her.

Her movements are graceful, carefully planned to make them more erotic. She does as he tells her, and gets down to lay on the floor, spreading her legs open for me to see all of her.

"Look at that, just like a flower." Henry says, loosing the grip on my arms. "And is all for you right now."

"I.. I don't know what to do."

"I'll show you. From now on, I'll be your teacher, got it?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, sir. Show some respect towards your elders." He nibbles my earlobe in a playful way, making me chuckle. What gives anymore? Let us all play this game.

"Yes, sir."

I should be concern that a man, my older brother none the least, is undressing me now, but I just feel so safe around him I can't even feel embarrassed anymore. I let him slide my pants off, and then my underwear, releasing my hard dick free. I'm so turn on, pre-cum is already spilling of the tip. He grabs it and rubs me, using it to make me slippery.

"Let's make sure she is ready, shall we?"

He pulls her by the ankles to us, her legs on each side.

"Touch her."

He direct my hand to her pussy, sliding my fingers to her lips. She is beautiful and soft, like a dark rose, and her body twitches at the contact of my hands. He licks one of his fingers, and strokes her clit, drawing tiny, sexy moans off her voice, as a demonstration of what I should do.

"Do it like this...it makes her feel good when you touch it."

"Put it in, Jamie, make me yours already." she begs, her hips moving on her own up and down, teasing the tip of my dick. Henry presses his body behind me, and grabs the base of my shaft to control it as he directs me towards the right spot, and pushes me inside her all the way in.

Our moans mix together, filling the room as I penetrate her for the first time. I always thought there will be lot more pressure, like when I masturbate and grab myself hard, but is not like that at all. Is slippery and soft, and amazingly warm. Sensations I never knew before now overtake my body, and my animal instinct takes over at once, making me go faster, deeper, harder with little to none intervention from my part.

"Slow down, don't be so impatient." He's been fingering her clit all this time, and using his free hand to hold my hips to dictate the pace of my thrust. "A true gentleman always makes the lady come first."

"I don't care... I just want him to come inside already," she says. "I want to make him mine, brother, I want him to fill me up already."

"Never trust a lady that says she's okay with not coming." He redoubles his efforts on her, rubbing her faster as I keep going. Suddenly, her body arches under mine and something hot comes out of her, a transparent liquid that makes my dick hot and slippery. Her face relaxed, a satisfy smile crosses her lips.

"Ah, lovely view...that face makes it all worth it." He says, now taking both his hands to my hips, pushing me in and out of her.

I couldn't agree more, there's nothing I wouldn't do to see that face again. I too I'm reaching the highest point of pleasure, my body demands relief.

"I can't...I can't hold it anymore."

"It's okay," he presses his chest on my back to get close enough to whisper in my ear. "Let it out inside, she won't get pregnant. I'm a responsible Master after all."

"Do it brother, I want to feel you," she says in between heavy breaths. "I want all of you inside of me."

I can't escape. He presses me against her body, limiting the range of motion so I barely take it out a little before thrusting again, I'm drilling inside her, building momentum for my pleasure, lost on her arms. Henry grabs my balls and pulls them down, forcing a wild cry out of my throat.

It's coming out, no, is more like is shooting out. I didn't even know I had that much in me, and is all flowing inside her. She holds on to me tighter, her legs on my back locking me deeper into her, her insides twitching, sucking me in, welcoming all of me. A wave of pleasure, relief, and exhaustion washes over me, and Henry has to hold me again so I don't collapse on top of her. I'm gasping, out of breath, drained of energy, emotion or strength, but filled with loved.

He cradles me in his arm, kissing my eyelids with tender, loving lips.

"You did great. I'm proud of you."

"It felt great, baby. I loved it." Laurie comes to rest her head on my chest, and I wrap my arms around her, comforted by her warmth.

"I love you so much," I say. "I will work hard everyday so I can be enough for you."

"You already are, silly." She kisses me, then raises her head to kiss him too. "From now on, us three will be happy together."

... ... ...

"This is tough. I don't get it at all."

No matter how many times Henry explains it to me, these complex math problems simply don't get thru my thick skull.

We sit on the floor on the living room, using the coffee table as my desk. I like this part of the house for its large windows and the great view of the city, but also for all the happy times I've had here recently. Turns out my lovely wife has a bigger appetite than anticipated, and tends to assault me anywhere she finds me, being this particular spot one of her favorites.

"You can do this, Jamie, have a little faith in your capacities."

Henry pats my head in his brotherly way, as he does when he wants to help me calm me down. Never once, in the few months I've lived here, has he ever made me feel as less than appreciated and special.

I've been sleeping at nights in Laurie's room when Dad is not home, which is most of the time. She likes to drag Henry along when me make love, which is okay since I did agreed to have him teach me how to please her. She likes it when I eat her; I learned how to suck on her clit and use my tongue to get her off, it makes her orgasm harder than when I'm inside her. I like knowing I can make her feel good, but there's something bothering me, something I should have noticed from the start but, if experience is anything to go by, I have a tendency to overlook the obvious.

"You and Laurie," I place the question as casual as I can, pretending to read on my book. "You have done the same I do with her, right?"

He doesn't answer right away, when I look at him, his face looks somber and cold, like an iron mask.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all." I rush to clarify. "Sorry if I offend you, please don't get mad."

"I'm not mad. And yes, of course, we have."

I can't decide how to feel, but then again, is Henry we are talking about. Unconditional love is all he has to offer.

"You've seen how hungry she gets for it all the time," he says averting his eyes. "Better me than any of those creeps out there that might hurt her."'

"I wouldn't trust her to anyone else but you. I only say this because I think she misses you." Is hard to admit, but if I think about it, they were lovers far longer than we have. I technically stole his girl, and I've never seen him dating anyone else.

"What I have with Laurie is different than what you two have." He says, not meeting my eyes.

"Different how?"

"You don't want to know."

But I do. Anything concerning her happiness, concerns me too.

"If you miss her, I could not forgive myself for making you sad."

"This is not about me, it never has. And maybe you should talk to her first instead of making assumptions. Anything I do, is because she wants me to. Same goes to you."

"If that's the case, then I want you to comfort her tonight."

"Jesus Christ, why would you even say that?"

"I just want us all to be happy, We can make her happy together. You have more experience, and you always watch us. I want to watch you too."

"Jamie," he looks at me with a pang expression, a vast sadness on his eyes I had never seen before, "is that really what you want?"

"I...I think I do."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

It all happens to fast. Before I can react, he throws himself at me, tackling me to the floor so I lay on my back. He's on top, pressing my wrists above my head so I can't move or look anywhere else but to his eyes, eyes that are now cold and fierce, like a fearsome beast.

"You are wicked, little brother." He says, "I should have seen it coming, I guess it runs in the family." I try to set myself free, but the more I struggle, the tighter he holds me down. "Say it again. There's no turning back if you do. Say you'll be my eager student, and you will take all my lessons."

His voice, his eyes, they are all too hypnotic for me to resist.

"I want you to teach me everything you know." I say, giving up all resistance, "please, teach me."

"Very well," He licks the side of my face, and I let out a girlish moan, reacting to his teasing gestures. "My lessons are rough. You better be prepared."

... ... ...

"I'm home!"

The front door finally opens, and my lovely wife walks in, her backpack hanging on one shoulder and carrying heavy books on one arm. "Oh, school was horrible today! I have so much to study. Hey, Henry, can we have waffles for dinner? Sugar will...help...me..."

Her words trail off as she steps in to he living room, where both of us sit side by side on the floor, in silence.

"Is everything all right?"

The atmosphere for he last hour has been heavy, super charged with eroticism and expectation. Henry feels like a total different person, someone alien but alluring, someone I must obey. He ordered me to sit quiet and work on my book until she came home, and I've been dying of curiosity to see what's going to happen next.

He shifts his shoulders, fixing his posture straight. From the corner of my eye I can see her puzzled expression as she stares at him.

"Henry?"

"Where are your manners?" His voice is deeper, glacial, "Is that the way to talk to master?"

Her eyes widen, and I can sense the electricity in the air as she comes to stand before him, trembling with excitement.

"My master..my master is back..."

She allows the books to feel from her arms, and I dare too look up. Her face is bright, her pupils dilated, and her lips parted on a hungry grin.

"Pet," He says "I will take you tonight in front of your husband."

"Yes, Master. I mean, Jamie...are you okay with this?"

It warms my heart up that she is considerate enough to ask, part of me worried she will forget about me.

"I only want to make you happy," I say. "No matter what it takes."

"Pet," is one small word, yet enough to make the hair in my arm stand, and to get her quiet, waiting for the next words, which don't fail to come:

"Strip."

She blinks once, processing the information. Her eyes meet mine for a fraction of a second, then go back to him.

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"No, Master."

Master? I've heard her calling him that before, but I thought it was just as I called him teacher. This sounds a lot different, exciting in a way, hot enough to get me aroused.

One by one, every piece of her clothes fall of her body, revealing her sexy, slim figure, her perky breast, her firm legs, that well defined waist that I love to run my hands across, her clean shaven pussy.

I want to jump to her, deep my head between her legs, breath in the perfume of her body. But I refrain, not wanting to meddle between her and my brother. Tonight, I'm just supposed to watch.

"I will ask one last time, Jamie," he says, keeping his eyes fixed on her, "is this what you want? You want to see how I take your wife in front of you?"

Even if I wanted to back out, the hungry look on her face wouldn't let me, so I say I do.

"Very well then. I'm her master, and she is my obedient pet." He takes his own shirt off, and unzips his pants revealing his erection beneath his boxers. He's been shirtless around us before, but I've never seen him fully naked. I want to avert my eyes as I normally would not be interested on watching a guy, yet I find myself staring at the bulge forming below the fabric of his boxers, mesmerized at the size of what hides beneath them.

"Go on," he tells her. "Seduce me."

"Yes, Master."

Her voice is mellow, sensual. I can't believe they have play like this before. This is what a porn movie must be like, this is what fantasies are made off. My body reacts, and I too get hard as I watch her dance for us, stroking her own breast, and licking her lips in anticipation.

"Jamie, don't touch yourself." Even thou he is not looking at me, he must sense how exited I'm getting, "I don't permit you to come by your own, understood?"

"I...I will try."

"Yes, sir. That's the only answer I want from you. I am your teacher, show some respect."

Cold shivers ran down my spine, and in weird way, it makes me get even harder. My kind brother has turned into an unknown, dominant Sargent. But I know within me, I would comply with anything he ask of me.

"I'm sorry...I mean, yes sir."

"That's better." He extends a hand to her, pulling her near him.

"Get on your knees. Open your mouth."

She follows every instruction, just as I have when he is teaching me how to love her. Her mouth forms a perfect "O" as she opens wide, her eyes fixed on his, a playful light dancing in them.

He takes out his dick from under his boxers, and I gasp. He is so much bigger than I am, I cant' even compare. I don't really know of measures, is not like I set a ruler against my erection to get an idea in numbers, let's just say her tiny hands that usually close well around mine, can't circle all the way around his. It makes me self conscious of the difference between us, and how much more attractive he is compare to me.

"Suck me." The command comes. Her sweet lips wrap around him, bopping her head up and down with and undulating motion to rub his member all inside her mouth.

My body grows hotter, but my mind is about to fall apart: embarrassment, jealousy, regret fight for my attention, only overcome by my animal instinct , which is begging me to get relief. My dick presses against my pants, and it hurts.

She keeps at it with, gagging a few times, licking his shaft as a lollipop, sucking the tip and even running her tongue on his clean shave balls. It must feel good for him, he tilts his head back, sucking the breath in as she makes him wet with her tongue, and only worse than how hot it makes me to see his pleasure face, is the smile on her eyes that tell me she enjoys the taste of his cock.

"Good girl," he grabs the base of his dick and pulls it out of her mouth, saliva dripping from it. "Now, lay on you back and open yourself wide for me, I want see it all of you."

"Yes, Master."

"Jamie, you can take your dick out, but don't touch yourself, If I catch you doing it I will ground you."

"Yes, sir."

Is unbelievable how tiny I feel right now, and I don't mean down there, I mean in this game, role play or whatever is is we are doing. I feel so tiny and fragile, so exposed and inadequate. Even weirder is that a part of me likes it. So I do as he says, and unzip my pants, allowing my erection to come free, juices spilling of the tip already. Henry keeps himself shave and clean down there and I never even thought of doing that, heck, I didn't even know you could do it, or how nice it looked. I must have seem so hairy to her, why she never mentioned it before? How can she even like me this way?

"You are beautiful, Jamie," she tells me as if she is reading my mind, even as she lies there open, about to get penetrated by another man. "I love you the way you are."

"No talking between you two," Henry says, pulling her by the ankles to bring her closer to him. "He is here just to watch, and you are here only for me. Be a good pet, and pay attention to your master."

She nods, thou her eyes remain on me. I wonder what my expression must look like, how pathetic I look on he eyes.

He enters her with easy, his fullness disappears inside her as digs. She lets out a cry, of pain of pleasure, I can't really say. He's so good, his expert hands rub her clit, never missing the pace of his hips going in and out.

"Oh my god...Oh yes..."

She keeps her eyes closed and her head tilt backwards, as he pounds her over and over, faster at times, slower next, enough to keep her on the edge but without making her come. Lewd, wet noises, only outmatched by her moans of pleasure echo on the room...the one I though was our special place. I sure never made her contort like that, curse like that, come like that, so hard her entire body arches and spams on the floor, panting and covered in sweat.

She seems spent already, but Henry is far from done, still hard as a rock. So he turns her around, and grabs her hips up to get her butt to his face.

"Lick my butt, master, make me cum with your tongue."

I've never heard her using such explicit language, my groin twitches, my cum spills out on his own. Henry looks over the shoulder to keep an eye on me, to make sure I have not disobeyed him.

"Watch me," he commands, "this is all part of your education."

He deeps his face between her butt, and I can see his wet tongue, licking her perfect round hole, the same lovely color of her nipples. I must admit, a part of me thinks this is very dirty, yet I wish I was the one doing that to her, if only to get her voice to quiver like that. My hand moves of its own to my dick to try and stop the cum spilling from it. He's eyes fell on me at once, a knowing stare that makes me feel like a kid in trouble. But he doesn't say anything, too focus on eating my wife's ass to scold me right now.

"I can't take it anymore," she moans, "please, put it in, master, fuck my ass hard."

Wait..she wants that inside her? But he's just so big, and she's so petite...won't it hurt? Will it fit?

"Wait!"

It just comes out of me, and I clench my fits over the table, wrestling with my emotions. He pauses, and turns to look at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." I avert my eyes, wiping the tears coming out. "I can't watch anymore. I thought I could handle it, but I can't."

I try to get up, even half naked as I am, but Henry reaches out to grab my wrist to keep me in place. He's touch is warm, soothing, and for a moment, I know my tender brother is back.

"Have I upset you?" he says, his tone grave and worried. "It was never my intention."

"Is my fault." I sob, "I should've known I was not prepared for this."

Laurie dashes to me, cupping my face on her hands. She smells like him.

"We were the ones who ask him to do it, Jamie...please don't be mad at him. "

"I'm not...I just... I hate myself for not being good enough for you. I always knew I did not deserve you. But even now, even knowing I have not rights, I can't allow him to take you and see you in pain, because I love you too much."

"I love you too, Jamie, but how dare you even think Henry could hurt me?" Her eyes are ablaze when she forces my head up to look at her. "If that's what you think then you don't know him at all. After all he's done for you... shame on you, Jamie!"

"No,no... Laurie, please don't get mad at me...if you want him...if you like him better, I won't get in the way, but please don't hate me."

"Argh, Jamie, is hard to deal with you when you are inconsiderate like that!"

"Enough, you two."

His voice raises like thunder, giving me chills. We froze in place as children who have been scolded. He rubs the bridge of his nose, a small gesture I've come to learn it means he is irritated. I cant take a lot of pain, but hurting Henry kills me on the inside.

"Laurie, " he says at last, "Sit on all fours and arch your back."

When he talks like that, there is no way you can't comply. She does as she is told, and places her body so her butt is facing us. Is very erotic, and I could appreciate it more if I wasn't this upset. He then turns to me.

"Take of your clothes. Don't leave anything on."