Brother Taboo Series: My Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost my erection, and my pants are sticky with my dripping semen, but I obey on the spot, and undress as well.

"Come here."

He extends a hand to me, just as he did to her. He's seen me naked before plenty times, yet I never felt as embarrassed as I do now. He's body is so much more sturdy and lean than mine. I hadn't noticed it before, but unlike Laurie and I, his skin is of a warm, honey like tone. Even that seems more attractive to me right now than the ghostly pale tone of mine.

"You are very beautiful, Jamie," he tells, me and for a fraction of a second, his tender self peeks thru those cold eyes. "I won't permit you to dis yourself in front of me ever again."

I look away, but he grabs my chin and forces me to face him.

"She loves you, and I love you, the way you are. There's nothing to be ashamed off. Say you understand."

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

He presses his lips on mine, a quick, light kiss, yet so unexpected it makes me blush. But before I can say a word, he pulls me closer, and positions my body behind her so that my dick rubs between her butt cheeks. Her body jerks a little, but she giggles.

"She is wet and good to go," he whispers in my ear, "Look, I already have her loose for you. Go on. Make her feel good."

"I can't..."

"I want you to do it, " she says, "I'd love to feel your dick inside my butt."

"You came so much from just watching," his hand goes down to grab my dick, which reacts at the contact of his skin, and goes hard again "I'll use your own cum as lub...it'll feel great, I promise."

Just as we did the first time I made love to her, he is the one controlling my body and all my moves. Grabbing the base of my dick, he makes me enter her, and she lets out a tiny cry as I slide in. It feels slightly different than her front, a lot tighter, and the insides wrap around me closer, increasing the friction.

"Does it hurt?" I ask her, thou I'm amazed at how easy and deep my dick can go inside her.

"No, baby, I love it." she rests her head on her arms, keeping her back arched for me. "Give me more."

"It feels so hot inside you...you are amazing."

I'm too focus on what I'm doing, my heart happy to hear her moans, when I feel him inserting a wet finger in my butt too. I jerk a little at the unknown sensation, letting out a tiny cry.

"You are wicked Jamie," he says in my ear, "and wicked boys need correction. I told you not to touch yourself but you disobeyed. I have to punish you now."

"Let him do it," Laurie says. "Let him show you how good it feels."

"Yes, sir...yes, my love."

It feels like a big pressure, my body wants to reject it. Bust I keep thrusting into her at the same pace he is trusting his fingers in me, the stimulation is too much and after a few minutes I'm too lost in the moment to think on my own.

Her butt is just so tight and wet, her moans turn me on and I can only give into the moment. He adds another finger in me, reaching parts I didn't knew existed. He then rubs the length of his dick on me, the head of his dick teasing my hole.

"Don't stop fucking her ass, Jamie."

"Give me more, more..." her hips move back and forth to force me to hit her insides harder. "Be rough of on me baby, do me harder."

My own voice sounds strange in my ears, as if belong to someone else, turned into wild groans.

"I'm gonna enter you now, Jamie," he whispers in my ear, "take a deep breath."

The first thing I feel is the head of his dick breaking into me. I let out a cry, not of pain but of discomfort, and I find my body growing tense as I endure the sensation of my insides getting stretch little by little.

"Is too much..."

"Relax." His massive, thick dick slides in slow, so I can get used to him. It takes all my focus to hold him inside, I place hand to my stomach, my loins burning with all this pressure inside.

"Just breath," Laurie moves away, taking my dick off so she can lay on her back beneath me. She cups my face on her hands, drying the few tears that well up on the corner of my eyes. "Let him take care of you. Trust Henry, trust me."

"Hold me." I ask her. She brings my head to her chest, surrounding my neck with her pale arms, while Henry pushes all of him inside of me all the way in. He holds it there for a moment, and my insides twitch grappling him on its own accord.

"I'm gonna pound you three times," he says on his cold voice. "That's one time for your disobedience, one time for pulling out when I told you not to, and one time to make you like it."

He pulls out slowly, and the pressure is relieved for a moment, but I sustain the position, awaiting the next one. Laurie spreads my butt cheeks wider, her eyes bright again with that devilish smile of hers that I love so much.

"Trust us."

"I do."

"Say that you want it."

"I want it."

The first one pounding comes in, slow and deep just like the one before. I relax my body, and become aware of all the sensations: his grip on my hips, her hands on my butt, how hard my dick is.

"One."

He takes it almost all the way out, before charging in again.

I press my lips together to repress my moans, and hold on tighter to her body.

The second comes in, this one is fast, just in and out in one swift movement.

"Two."

Laurie looks for my lips, and I welcome her tongue in mine.

"Three."

This one comes like whiplash, hitting something inside that feels so good, it makes me moan like a woman. I come with him still holding his dick inside, rubbing that spot. My milk spurs out of my dick splashing on her stomach, and a wave of pleasure takes over me so intense for a moment, I though I might faint.

"That was your prostate I just hit, that's the part the part that feels good. I told you I would make you like it." He takes his dick out, and leans down on me, resting his chin on my shoulder to whisper in my ear.

"You belong to me now."

... ... ...

I never thought I would ended up having sex with another man, much less my brother. Yet again, I was not expecting to become lover's with my sister either. Life is full of surprises, and I just want to enjoy what it sends my way from now on.

"Don't even think I'm thru with you yet," he tells us, thou I'm dozing off on the floor holding Laurie, feeling somewhat frail right after being taken from behind for the first time. "The night's just begun."

He orders us to shower, then feed us a light dinner to recuperate our strength.

"Wait for me on Dad's room. We'll need the bigger bed."

We are cuddle in bed as we wait, my fingers brushing her soft, blue hair, relaxing on the comfortable embrace of her arms. Sex is great, but I would not trade these intimate moments for anything in the whole world.

"I've been wanting this for a while," she says as she kisses my chest, "but I thought it would make you mad if I ask."

"I want is to make you happy." I say. "You can be honest with me. Tell me anything."

"Can I? Then, I have something to confess: when I found out you were my brother I wasn't mad at you at all. I was mad at myself because it made me like you even more, and I felt disgusted at being so messed up."

I find this too amusing to imagine, she liked me better because I was her brother? Is insane.

"As long as you love me, I don't care how," I kiss her hair, breathing in the soft scent of her shampoo, "thou I'm glad you love me like you do."

"Me too. And I'm glad Henry loves you too."

We spent all night making love again. Henry takes turns on us, sometimes he comes inside her, sometimes inside me. I learn what the taste of his cum is like, and how good it feels to be loved by a man as much as a woman.

Is it possible to love two people at the same time? I don't know. All I know is I found the place I belong to in their arms, and whatever they want me to be, -husband, student, brother, pet- Is what I'll be for as long as I can remain by their side.

... ... ...

Part III.

Laurie

"Waffles, waffles, waffles!"

I pound my fork on the kitchen table, to tease Henry as he works the waffles machine with a wide grin.

"When did you picked this habit of having so much sugar for dinner?" he says, shaking his head, "That can be healthy."

"Since Jamie loves waffles, but he's not home right now, I'll have them in his honor."

My dear husband had to make a flash trip to his home town to deal with the sale of his mother's property. Is only for a few days, but to me feels like an eternity. I haven't even felt like calling out to my Master to relieve my stress; is just not the same when is not the three of us. Strangely enough, Henry's mood seems to have improve over this time, as if he were also enjoying vacations.

"Here you go," He presents a tower of crispy, steamy waffles, bathed on syrup and with a perfectly cut square of butter melting on top. "Dig in."

Just as I'm about to take my first bite, someone buzzes the communicator downstairs. We exchange curious looks, we are not expecting visitors or deliveries this late at night.

"Could it be Jamie?" Is a slim change that might be the case, but I get excited anyways.

"He has his own keys." Henry observes.

"You know how he is, maybe he lost them."

I dash out of the chair, and press inter-communicator to talk to the person downstairs.

"Come on up!" Is all I say, pressing the bottom to open the gate.

"Are you out of your mind?" he scolds me, thou I know he's joking. "See, this is why girls like you die first in horror movies."

"Have fun catching the killer!" I jest. Soon enough, three light knocks on the door tells us our visitor is here. I skip to the door, and get it open in one swift movement.

There stands a woman pale as a ghost, with deep velvet lipstick on her well defined lips. She's dressed in rich designers clothes, and holds a small luggage on one hand.

"Laurie?"

Her voice is soft and musical, just as a remember it. Someone presses a hand on my shoulder, and I realize Henry is standing next to me, holding me in place so I don't fall. His face denotes a rage so deep it could send the bravest man running. But he remains quiet, his lips pressed tight, eyeing the woman as one does a sworn enemy.

I look at her again, and I can't give credit to my eyes, as my lips form a name I haven't spoken in years:

"Mom?"