Brother Wolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brecken was silent, "Mari, I love you. What others think do not matter to me. What matters is what you think. Do you want a dark Were? Brecken paused. If she wanted a dark male, it would slay him.

"No, I want you." Mari whispered.

Brecken kissed her. There was no way he could let her go. She was the one he waited his whole life for. "Join with me Mari. I know I should wait and give you time, but I'm selfish. I want to be a family with you. I want to take you and our son home to Scotland to meet my parents and let them give you both the love you deserve. Mate with me." He asked.

Mari looked at her mate, and she knew. No other male would ever hold a candle to him. She would mate with him, but they were not in a hurry. Brecken stopped.

"Brecken, you re mine. I will be so happy when we join, but I am different from the other women in your pack. I am a Dark Were. Will you family really accept us." She asked.

Baby, I'm part dragon. We're not that different." He stated.

"I can't have children. When Naru was born, there were complications." Mari explained.

Brecken listened and said one thing. "That won't be a problem. When we mate, I want you and only you. Would I like more pups? Yes, but we have a son and I am content. Besides, who knows. Once we join and your body absorbs my dragon DNA, it might heal you and we can have all of the children we desire. My dragon is powerful, so don't worry. I love you, Mari. Not because if but in spite of."

She kissed him. He was hers. He accepted her and loved her son. There was no way she was giving him a chance to walk away.

"Baby, wait. Not here. Let's go back to the compound. I want this to be special." He whispered. The two held each other and soon Mari's stomach rumbled. Brecken laughed and they remembered that Ms. Kay prepared them a lunch. They decided to simply have lunch and enjoy their day together.

As they ate, Mari realized that her mate was really playful. He did not like to talk much. He told her about his family and it was fascinating. As the oldest of the brothers, he always tried to protect Rayan. She wept for him when he described the death of his mother and laughed at his antics as a teen.

Her mate was so much more than she ever imagined. She was one lucky bitch. The day ended and they returned home. Everyone was celebrating, and Brecken laughed. What? Mari asked.

Rayan and Suni have mated. he answered.

Mari was happy for her friend and bit jealous. She had yet to claim her male. Well tonight that would be rectified.

Thomas and Hattie opened their home to their new son-in-law immediately and Rayan gladly accepted. Ryelle and his brothers congratulated him. "Congratulations, brother, Brecken offered. He then faced Suni and stated, "Welcome sister. As he hugged her.

Has Ma called you yet?" He asked.

"No, will she?" Suni asked, looking at Rayan.

"I asked her to give you some time, but knowing Ma, she will call soon." Rayan explained. Mari smiled and congratulated her friend. Dreya was tugging on Rayan's leg wanting her new Papa 's attention.

Caitlyn ordered, hugging Suni mentally.

Suni gasped and her eyes flew to her mate. Ma. We just joined. Can we have some time please. Rayan sent.

Caitlyn chuckled, Brecken, what's taking so long son. I want to speak with my other daughter. She added. Brecken was drinking tea and got strangled. Suni, Rayan laughed.

Mari and Brecken visited for a few minutes and then went to her apartment. Ryelle and Tasha asked to keep Naru for the night. Tasha felt the alpha needed to start practicing. The pack paused waiting for an announcement. "Not yet, but hopefully soon." Tasha announced.

Suni's siblings were heading home and Thomas was helping Rayan to move to their home. Hattie checked on Suni and was overjoyed for her. If anyone deserved this, it was this quiet young woman.

Brecken grabbed his woman, kissing her as soon as they were in the privacy if her small apartment. His wolf and dragon were on edge and neither beast would be satisfied until she wore their mark and scent.

However, Mari was just as desperate to feel his mark. No words were needed as the two lovers hastily undressed each other. However, Mari was not done. Shoving her mate onto her bed, Mari took control. She was wild, uninhibited. She was not alone, for Brecken met her passion with his own. Where Mari struggled to subjugate her wolf, Brecken has to wrestle with his dragon and his wolf. Both wanted to mark the male. Each was aware that a male from the pack wanted her.

"Mari. Wait. Sweetheart, you need to be sure." Brecken whispered.

"Brecken, you're mine." Mari growled and followed him down onto her bed. Kissing each inch of his chest, Mari loved his body. She scented him, licking his flesh. He tested divine. His beasts growled wanting to take control from their mate, but Brecken forced them down. Soon, she stroked his cock and he groaned. Watching her, Brecken held his breath. Her tongue caressed his cockhead, as air hissed from his lungs. Realizing her mate was barely holding on, Mari decided to tease him beyond his endurance. Sucking the head of his cock into her mouth. She tasted him. He was huge, and delicious.

His body shook, but Mari was not done. She wanted compete surrender. She needed to taste his essence. Using her tongue, she massaged his cock head, pleasuring the thick vein that carried his life giving fluids. Covering his cock with her mouth, Brecken groaned as his mate swallowed ALL OF HIM. At first a little over half of his cock was engulfed in her hot mouth. Brecken, forced himself to remain still. He was rather large and did not want to hurt her.

Mari stopped and eyed her mate, Her wolf clearly in control. "Brecken, you're mine" she growled, and then she swallowed his cock. Gagging, his mate loved his turgid member. He lost control and began to pump inside of her mouth. He was wild, reed, unrestrained. Mari loved it, she loved giving blowjobs and her mate was so sensitive; she knew this was something they would do often.

With a guttural growl, Brecken ordered her to stop. He needed to come inside of her. Pulling her astride him. Brecken drove his cock deep inside of her wet canal. She felt as if she was being split into, but he was pounding her holding her hips so he could get every inch of himself inside.

Mari was held motionless, as her mate released his beast. Her wolf rose, she needed to mark him. "Brecken she groaned." Looking into his eyes, glossed over with passion she saw his two parts, his dragon and his wolf. "Take me." He growled, "we must mark you as well."

Mari bit, and her pussy clenched his cock, Brecken's wolf rose and returned her bite, as his dragon also drank her blood. The dragon needed her to drink from him. Making a small tear, the dragon whispered, drink, and she did. Her body reacted and she felt powerful. Heat infused her womb, and Mari gasped.

Baby, are you alright? Brecken asked. He knew his animals were wild, and regretted it immediately. If he hurt her, then he'd never forgive himself.

I feel different. Your dragon, he is powerful. she answered awed.

Brecken smiled and held her close. "I love you, Mari. I will do everything in my power to make you happy. Thank you for choosing to mate with me."

Mari sighed and whispered, "Sleep. My love. Believe me, you will need your rest."

Brecken chuckled and the newly mated couple dozed. Right before she slept, Mari opened her eyes. She felt whole. She didn't feel broken anymore. I wonder. She thought caressing her womb.. Brecken covered her hand with his and said, "Love, rest."

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER TWO~~~~

12