Brother Wolves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Suni, do not move muscle. Tonight, I take care of you." Each time he opened a button, he kissed the skin he exposed. Suni was so hot, so in need of him she begged him to hurry.

"No, my love. Today, I get to feast on your beauty." Rayan replied.

Soon, her breast ached for the feel of his lips. Her pussy yearned for his touch. But he still took his time. Suni was always so composed, so in control that for once, he wanted to drive her beyond the point of endurance. Twisting and moaning, Suni demanded that he ease the fire that burned deep inside of her. "Rayan now." She moaned.

Rayan chuckled. "Patience my beautiful Sunshine, patience." Kissing her lower and lower, he loved feeling her squirm beneath him. Son, he reached the part of her that called to him. The scent of her het was so heady that he moaned and covered her sex with his mouth. Drinking in her juices, Rayan was in heaven when her sweetness covered his tongue. Licking her slowly, Rayan felt her body shudder and knew she was close. Nit one ti give in, he gently sucked her cit, driving her into a mind-numbing orgasm.. Suni held her moan, not wanting to be loud. That was not enough for her dragon lover, the dragon need t hear her, feel her lose control for him.

"Suni, sing for me" He hissed. His animal came forth, with its tongue slithering deep inside if her splitting her. Suni was amazed t hoe dexterous her lover was with his tongue.

"Suni moaned. Within minutes, she was engrossed in another mind-numbing orgasm. "Rayan, I need." Suni pleaded.

"My Sunshine, what do you need?" Rayan asked.

"I need you inside me." She gasped.

"Look at me Suni. Watch me as I make love to you. I want you to see me. See the man that loves you beyond reason." Rayan whispered. Suni's eyes flew to his. Something in his voice sounded urgent. As he entered her body, Suni saw his dragon and his beast fight for dominance. But the man maintained control. Moving in and out of her body, Rayan loved her slowly and completely. She was his, and he needed to make sure everyone knew it.

Bertrand started to call both couples back, but he could sense that they were otherwise engaged. His mate, Serena laughed. "Leave them alone for a while. They will meet us soon." She added. Bertrand nodded, and was overjoyed that two members of Jackson had returned to him.

After a while, both couples emerged from their homes and the children were returned to their parents. They reported to the alpha home immediately and Bertrand and Serena talked with them.

Serena loved both girls. It was obvious the girls had connected over their unique situation, and she also knew that of the two girls, Mari was the more outspoken one. Soon it was time for dinner and they journeyed to the cafeteria to eat with the rest of the pack.

As they entered, all eyes were glued on them. Dreya and Naru held tightly to their mothers and Brecken and Rayan stayed near their mates. Soon the toddlers saw some of their classmates and wanted to play. Alpha Bertrand laughed and told the girls to relax and let the babies have fun.

The couples talked with the alphas a few more minutes and then the Alphas retired for the ravening. Several wolves approached and Suni and Mari met so many new pack members. As the night progressed, they collected their children and headed home.

Their first night at the new compound was exciting. Suni missed her parents and Rayan understood. This was the first time in her life that she was away from them.

He and Suni put Dreya to bed, and after reading several stories she finally slept. Rayan held his mate close as she contacted her parents. Thomas and Hattie were fine, so she relaxed.

Over at Brecken's home, he was at a cross roads. His son refused to sleep in his room without him. He read to Naru, talked to him. He even stretched out on his small bed beside him. As soon as it seemed that he was asleep and Brecken would move, he'd whisper, "Goom stay."

Groaning, Brecken would lay back down. Love, this place is new to him. I'll stay with him a bit longer.

Mari smiled and replied. OK Goom, I'll sleep for a little while, but remember I need you too.

Brecken smiled as he felt a shaft of love from his mate. Soon Naru was sleeping deeply, and Brecken joined his mate in the center of their huge bed. She was sleeping soundly. Curling his big body around her, his dragon checked to make sure she was content and his wolf smiled. The dragon gene in her responded to him and he knew that all was well. Before long, he joined her and dreamt of their children. In his dream, they had four sons and two daughters. They were beautiful, perfect.

Mari dreamt of the children as well. Naru was talking with three little boys. They looked so much like her mate with her coloring. Then someone called her and then she saw two beautiful little girls.

"Momma, momma," they called. Mari smiled as her daughters rushed to her. Then she awoke.

Brecken was asleep. Mari was sad. As much as she wished, she knew those babies would never be born. She could not give her mate his own children.

Brecken awoke immediately. "Baby, we are a family. I truly believe you can have as many children as we want. My dragon is powerful. But even if we can't, I have you and our son. I am content.

Mari smiled, and whispered, "I want you now. Love me. "

Brecken was more than willing to attend to his mate's request.

*****

Dreya was up and looking for her Momma. Entering her parent's room, she climbed in bed between her slumbering parents, waking them.

Suni laughed and quickly got up to take care of her daughter, giving Rayan time to shower and dress. Suni was working in the dining room, a position she held at Jackson. Mari was assigned to one of the three childcare centers. They both started their new post. Brecken and Rayan wanted to take their women to their relative post.

As soon as Suni dressed Dreya, she dressed and headed to help prepare breakfast. Rayan and Dreya were with him. Dreya and Naru were attending prekindergarten classes. Brecken and his family entered and joined his brother.

Soon many members of Bertrand came in. Serena saw that Suni fit perfectly and smiled. The entire staff felt her approval. So breakfast ended, and Rayan reported to work. He missed his mate and told her that he loved her.

All of Bertrand seemed to accept their new members, but some eyed them warily. The head cook, Mrs. Green, was a brass woman. She did not suffer incompetence. Suni looked her because she reminded her of her old friend, Ms. Kay.

Her first day at work, she received a lunch order from Dr. MacLean's office. It was for all of the staff except two people. Mrs. Green delivered the lunches personally the first day. Rayan met her and was confused when he realized he did not have an order.

"Rayan, um I mean Dr. MacLean, I brought a lunch for us," his coworker Mindy explained.

"Mindy, thank you, you shouldn't have." He replied. Mrs. Green watched. She did not like this. This girl was a bit slow and she would not let Suni be hurt by her. Rayan saw the look of disapproval on the older woman's face, but she had to know he did not encourage the girl. Soon lunch was served and she left. Meanwhile back at the compound, Suni sensed something was wrong. Her wolf was agitated, but her dragon was pissed.

Suni worked, but kept her thoughts hidden. That evening, Rayan dropped by and she was relieved. He took a break from work. He felt unease through their bond. Suni relaxed a bit. He returned to work and she was not as irritable.

*****

Brecken was meeting with the city council. They had contacted him to referring the floor plan for the county court house. He would rather be with his mate and son, so as his day ended, he was packed and ready to go. Mari has gotten off early and Madam Alpha Serena accompanied her to his office. the two women entered his office and his coworkers were signed when he grabbed his mate and missed her passionately. "I missed you."

Not one to miss a beat, his friend and coworker Bernie spoke. "This is why you came back all smiles and stuff." Moving forward, he extend his hand to Mari, "Hello, I'm Bernstein Barkesdale; Bernie for short, I mean." He added pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

Mari smiled and shook his hand.

"Bernie, let go of my wife's hand before I remove your arm." Brecken hissed.

Mari laughed and hugged her mate. His coworkers looked his wide and befriended her immediately. She and Serena did not visit long, because they were out on a trip for the compound. As they tried to leave Brecken held her a little tighter.

After Mari left, everyone returned to work, except Bernie. "Look, does she have any sisters. Can you introduce me?" he asked.

Brecken laughed and explained that she was an only child, so he was out of luck. Bernie smiled, and congratulated him once more.

*****

Suni was helping prepare dinner when Mrs. Green pulled her aside. She liked this quiet girl. Mindy was up to no good, so she decided to warn her.

Suni was not surprised that someone wanted him. But a part of her was ready to fight. Suni calmed both of her beasts. The day ended, and Rayan came straight to her.

As dinner was served, Rayan appeared worried. Brother, do you need us? Aidan, his dragon brother asked.

No, I have to put a woman in her place. She does not respect the fact that I'm mated now. I will deal with it. Rayan answered.

How is our new sister? You are coming to the ceremony next month, right? Aidan asked.

Rayan smiled, as Suni looked at him. She is absolutely perfect, Aidan. How is Ciara? Remind me to never piss her off. He teased.

Rayan felt a ray of warmth from his brother. Amazing Aidan replied.

Rayan, what's going on. When will we speak with our sister? Layton interjected.

Let me prepare her for you two. She is a wolf, so don't overwhelm her. He stated.

Looking at Suni, he sent, Love, my brothers, Aidan and Layton want to speak to you. Will you let them?

Suni eyes widened. "Ok." She squeaked.

Hello, sister. I am Aidan, and I am so happy to finally speak with you.

I, too, am honored to speak with you. I am Layton, the handsome one. he teased.

Suni giggled. She looked at Rayan who smiled and said, "Just think back t them. They will hear you.

Hi, it's nice to speak with you two also. She replied, shyly. Both Aidan and Layton loved her instantly and knew she was definitely one they would defend.

We know you are journeying to Scotland in a few weeks and look forward to meeting you and our niece. Well, actually seeing our niece again. Layton teased.

Wait? What? Suni asked.

Aidan answered, Who do you think taught Rayan how to vanish. You are safe with us sister, and your daughter will be one spoiled little princess. Layton explained.

Suni, thank you for talking with us. We are going to speak to our other sister now. Our mate is resting, so we will interfere with Brecken's fun. Suni blushed and Layton laughed.

Rayan, she will be so much fun to tease when you all make it home. Rayan threatened his brothers as both men laughed and they ended communication.

Suni looked at her mate, her lover and sighed. "The female, who is she?"

"She is just a woman that works at my office. I will talk to her and explain that I am of limits. I'll make certain that she gets the message." Rayan stated.

Suni knew women. Growing up at Jackson, she knew how vicious females could become. "Do I need to be worried?" Suni asked.

"No, she is not you. I will handle her." Rayan explained. Then he held her close, inhaling her scent. Thanking the Gods for such a wonderful woman.

Meanwhile, Naru was finally asleep and Brecken was feeling amorous. Gods brother, for a quiet guy, you re a horn dog. Aidan spoke.

Don't you two have a mate that needs your attention. Brecken sent. Go away, brothers. He added.

"Who are you projecting to?" Mari asked.

May we; Rayan allowed us to speak with his lovely Suni. Aidan stated.

Go on, Brecken sent.

"Mari, my dragon brothers want to introduce themselves." He explained. Then Layton spoke.

Hello, Mari, welcome into our crazy family. I hope you know Brecken might look innocent, but he is beast. I am the wisest of all of us, Aidan. Aidan implied.

Don't believe him sister, He is full of himself. I am the most handsome brother, Layton Layton interjected. Mari laughed.

Well, I am happy to speak with both of you. she sent.

We look forward to seeing you and Naru when you travel to Scotland in a few weeks. You will get to meet our mate, Ciara. She's resting right now. Layton explained. Mari smiled, and Brecken's heart raced.

I look forward to meeting her. Thank you for taking time to talk with me. ahe sent. The guys smiled, spoke with Brecken once more, and ended communication.

Brecken lifted his mate, for he needed her again. "Love, I have been thinking about this all day. Now I get my reward."

Mari laughed and said, "Bring it on, big boy."

*****

Rayan woke and watched his mate sleep. Suni was the most amazing woman to him. At Jackson, many mistook her quiet nature as a sign of weakness. He knew the real Suni, his Sunshine.

Smiling, he nuzzled her neck, kissing her softly. Suni moaned and awoke. Her wolf was anxious. She needed to be free. Rayan, I need to run. She whispered. It was rare that she gave power over to her beast. Dreya was sleeping, and Rayan only knew one other person he trusted with his daughter. Brecken, Suni wants to run, can you come sit with Dreya? We shouldn't be long. Brecken vanished in immediately.

Suni thanked him and quickly walked out to disrobe. Shifting, she waited anxiously for her mate. Rayan joined her and the two took off. For the first time in a long time, Suni was free. Free to just be a woman alone with the man she loved. As she ran, she was not a single mom, a dark female, or even a shy girl that every one watched.

She was free and uninhibited. Rayan loved this secret side of his mate. Her wolf was glorious and this morning, he wanted to enjoy every inch of her. Nuzzling her body, Rayan sniffed her pussy, licking her causing her body to tremble. Suni pulled away laughing at her mate's frustration. Catch me. Suni challenged, and took off.

As they ran, Rayan's wolf growled. This was his bitch and today he would have her without interruption. He stalked her as she his in a small crevice. As he pounced, Suni escaped laughing.

You want this pussy this morning. Then you have to catch it. She teased.

Rayan laughed, Suni, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk straight when i am done. Little Bitch, i will make you scream. for the next while he engaged his woman.

Soon, he could take no more and decided to end the game. Catching her and dominating her, he forced her to submit to him. She was ready. He scented her desire for him and that made him even harder.

Calling her name and mounting her, Rayan allowed his wolf full dominance. Suni was so wet, willing to be subdued by her male. He rode his loving mate, their juices mixing, sloshing inside of her. Her fur matted with his precum, and his fur was covered in her juices as well.

Pistoning in and out of her hot sheath, his wolf howled at his completion. Suni's pussy clamped, clutching his cock as she too soared in a glorious climax. Feeling his knot form, he did not want to pin her, but his wolf need to. So sobbing it deep inside, he locked with his woman. Suni, I love you. I love you so much.

Suni laughed, I love you too.

The two were quiet, just holding each other. Then Suni remembered that Brecken as watching Dreya. They needed to get home. Rayan laughed, as they wanted a few more minutes for his know to dislodge. Then both took off their back home.

Brecken smiled and let the wolves in. He missed his Mari. The next time, he was calling Rayan to babysit. Suni rushed upstairs where she returned, dressed and thanking him for coming so quickly. Rayan just threw on some shorts and stood wearing a well satisfied grin.

Suni looked at her mates face and blushed. Brecken laughed.

*****

Brecken returned home where Mari was up waiting for him. Pulling her close, he kissed her soundly with every intention of loving his mate. He explained that Rayan and Suni wanted to run. Mari smiled. She was so happy now and Suni was really coming out of her shell. Brecken rubbed his body against hers and she was just as ready for him. "We need to be quick. Naru will wake soon." Brecken laughed and lifted her, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He had already freed his member as they talked, and entered her swiftly.

Mari bit her lips to control her moans as her mate slid in and out of her body. Brecken loved that she was such a vocal lover. But this morning, they did not need a curious three year old to walk in on them. Soon, he felt her body quicken. He knew she was close. Grasping her buttocks, he angled his cock and drove deeply inside of her. Mari groaned and Brecken covered her lips with his absorbing her expletive. The feel of her growing close, pushed him over the edge and he emptied his life giving seed, deep inside the womb of his mate. Mari shuddered in his arm and his knot form, which was rare in human form, and pinned her to him. Locked together, they had no choice but to wait for his knot to dislodge. As they lay beneath the covers, Mari's body covering his. They thanked Luna for such a wonderful gift.

"Momma, Goom" Naru rushed in. Smiling, Brecken hopped right up to deal with his son.

*****

The morning progressed and everyone went about their day. Suni reported to the dining hall. Dreya was with her father and his brother and family joined them. Every one greeted everyone and Rayan ate as he waited for Suni to kiss him before he went to his office.

At the office, Rayan spoke with Mindy as soon as she came in. He was honest and apologized if he led her on. She smiled and said she understood.

The day progressed. Mindy called and placed the order for lunch. She had made a special desert for Rayan, and she placed it in his office. Suni and Mrs. Green brought in the food and Suni got to see the female that wanted her mate. She smiled as Rayan greeted her. He held her so close and she could tell he was nervous.

Love, which one is she? She asked.

Rayan wanted to tell her he had handled the situation, but Mindy left a cake on his desk. She was persistent if anything. He described her and Suni was glad that she was right. Before she left today, that woman would know that Rayan was not on the market and she needed to find her entertainment elsewhere.

The two women served when Mindy joined everyone in the break room. Everyone was quiet. Mindy had no idea to whom Rayan was married, and since she did not know. She had no clue his wife was the young woman watching her. Rayan sat and Mindy practically climbed into his lap. "Mindy, please..." He started to say when Suni sent, Hush, let me.

Within seconds, Mindy found herself spilled on the floor with an angry young woman standing over her. She was terrified.

Suni smiled and spoke, "Listen, Mindy. I don't like repeating myself, so I will say this once. Rayan is my husband and therefore off limits. You seem to be laboring under the premise that he belongs to you. You're mistaken. The next time you even look at my man, I will claw your eyes out and you'll need a cane to find your way around. Do you understand?" Suni asked.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers