Brother Wolves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Mindy started at her, terrified and nodded. She quickly got up off of the floor and left the room. Everyone was quiet. Rayan was stunned. He smiled. His mate was more than capable of defending herself. She surprised him everyday. His dragon and wolf growled. They wanted her, now.

Suni faced her mate, and sent, Not now, tonight.

Mrs. Green laughed. The two women left. "Here I was worried about you. I should have been worried about her."

The two returned to the compound and Serena called them to her office. Suni entered nervously, as Serena ordered them to sit. Serena faced her and asked one question, "Why did you allow the women at Jackson to mistreat you when you could have beaten their asses?" Then she laughed. "Everyone knows about that woman. They are so happy that you put her in her place. It was about time." She prattled on.

What Suni did not know was that several of the women at Rayan's office were pack members. They actually confronted Mindy on several occasions, to no avail. Today, she got the message, and they were glad. Suni earned their respect.

Suni talked with Madam alpha a bit more and then had to return to her duties. Serena found her mate on the phone with his old friend, Conor MacLean. They were arranging a small plane to pick up the twins and their families. The Alpha knew that his friend missed his sons, and he was happy to allow his newest pack members to go home for a visit. He made sure that Conor understood that it was just a visit though.

He explained to Serena and they agreed that they would talk with the two families and explain when they would leave.

"I need to talk with the girls and explain that their family is different. I don't want them to be frightened. The children are amazing and will probably adapt easier than their mothers." Alpha Bertrand surmised.

Serena smiled, but she suspected the brothers had already contacted each other. Having met the dragon twins years ago, she knew they were extremely protective of their wolf brothers. She was certain that if they had not already met the girls they would before they flew out.

"What?" Bertrand asked.

"Do you remember when the boys first arrived? They had unannounced visitors. Their brothers made themselves honorary members of this wolf pack. Do you really think they have not met their mates by now?" She teased.

Bertrand laughed, "You're right, I'm sure both Suni and Mari are familiar with at least two of their family members."

Serena nodded. "We can talk to them later. Right now, mate, I need you to take care of me." She whispered.

Bertrand hardened instantly. Kissing his mate, he turned her away from him. "Shift." He ordered.

Serena complied and the alpha mounted his bitch, riding her fast, hard, and long. Bertrand was a beast, and Serena loved when he lost control.

"Oh God, Bertrand, love me!" She moaned. He could not speak, only slide in and out of her hot welcoming sheath. Locking his forearms around her body, Bertrand pounded her furiously. Soon, her body began ti shake, her legs quivered, and he neared his completion. He wanted her to cum first, so he changed tempo. With slow long strokes, he slid balls deep inside of her. Serena was so close, so near her own completion.

Bertrand knew his mate well. Leaning forward he asked, "Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum on my thick cock?"

Unable to speak, Serena moaned. "Then cum for me, Beautiful." He demanded. Her body shook, convulsing in an amazing rhythm, drawing him even deeper inside of her. Unable to resist, Bertrand pinned his mate, shoving his knot deep inside of her. The two stayed in wolf form, locked together speaking mentally.

Eventually his knot subsided and the redressed and went about their day. The pack was well aware that their alphas had just coupled and were content.

Brecken and Rayan, tonight when you get home, come by my house. We need to talk. Bertrand sent. Both brothers replied and Alpha Bertrand, with an extra bounce in his step, went about the rest of his duties.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER THREE~~~~

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers