All Comments on 'Brotherly Duties'

by sou812again

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TesshuTesshuover 19 years ago
Good.

Knowing its true adds alot more eroticism to the story. I felt it was written well, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

cuml8lycuml8lyover 19 years ago
Wishing Upon a Star

Will you be MY brother? I don't have one. Great "story"...or what I call truth. Oh please tell me there's more to come.

Hotstud1000Hotstud1000over 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Yes, it is fantastic, and makes it even better that it is true...I bet you've had more fucking times with your sis, right? Please tell us more! Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
O brother!

Is it really true? Or 'just' a story? Guess it doesn't matter, to us. Let's hear some more!!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Wow Wow Wow hot damm Wow hot fuck story, sure hope its true. Wow hope you have done her many more times, WOW

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic story!!!

WoW OH WoW what a hot story. And you say that it is true? Damn I wish I had a sister like that! I'd love to have a hot and willing sister(Or even a cousin) !!!! I loved the story!!But you have to go back and tell us more!! And see if you can get her to write one from her point of view on this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbeliever

I can't believe it - nothing that good ever happened in Milwaukee - did it??

Wm_SexspearWm_Sexspearover 19 years ago
Fun

While the writing could stand a lot of editing, the true sounding narrative got me horny, so I gave ya a top vote.

SlickTonySlickTonyover 19 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all...

Writing a story in present tense like that is an endeavor that should be undertaken with caution, but you didn't do badly with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
editor would help

Honestly I have never seen a present-tense piece of writing that was written well. It is a very rare occurence to be able to pull it off. I loved the story itself but the writing errors kept throwing me off (I have an editor's eye, it pisses myself and others off at times).

The main problem was that you kept switching between past and present tense, many times I noticed it in the same sentence. I am not sure but I think I saw a little future tense in a few places. In total honesty, from my view point it is always better to stick with past tense, it solves alot of problems. Other than that great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes

Hope you are thinking about writing more than this one story. It is certainly HOT, and I would enjoy reading more. You are a lucky man with a sister like that.

stumpy69stumpy69over 18 years ago
hot hot hot

this story was hot, please tell us what happend in the morning!!!! it was a great story, one of my all time fave. stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Horny story :) well done!

God damn thats a hot story. One of the best I've read on the Brother on Sister variety. I hope it's true, but even if its not, you have one wicked imagination.

Please write about what happened in the morning!!! I'm hanging out to hear more :D

aysa69aysa69over 18 years ago
great

very hot and heavy story....loved it. no real distractions while reading, good job. i really enjoyed. cant wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice - Nice

You told your tale as if you had lived it and wanted to share it. A great style. Made the story come through as real. Very, very, nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Literacy...

Please learn the difference between laying and lying, and also what an apostrophe is for. Once I realised you didn't when you wrote this story, I didn't bother reading on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good

fat chicks and big tits are a real turn off best to delete the story and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Turnoff

I agree entirely with "not good": "fat chicks and big tits are a real turn off."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bleckq

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous