All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!!

When my brother who is 8 years older than I am was 24, he came back home after splitting up with his wife. He ended up sharing my queen sized bed with me and being that I had a crush on him, I seduced him. One night when he'd had a little to drink and had fallen asleep I fished his cock out of his boxers and sucked him dry. Next day he had an inkling something had happened and kept looking at me funny but not angry. That night he feigned sleep until I fished his cock out... at my insistence he used my mouth and ass. This went on for about two weeks and I loved every inch of his cock. Today we're both married and although we don't have a sexual relationship we have a strong friendship... our families vacation together... nothing sexual, just great friends. I'm sure our special time together is still very present in his mind. It is in mine; we just don't talk about it. Love my Brother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
taboo with brother

Like the story alot, there is 7 years differencein age for my brother and me, he being older during one holiday we had to share a bed do to family visiting he touched me as I slept and I awoke to the feel of him stroking my hard cock, I loved the feeling and even more loved that he wass doing it as I had wanted him for years, wee did it all that night and many times since, I love the feel of him in my ass and how I feel in his ass. Can relate to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOOOOW!

That was an amazing story! I am a chick and you had me cumming after 2 minutes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
suggestion

wow great story man! you should do a father son thing sometime!

tonyl65tonyl65about 11 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked my story

Please read my other stories, would love to hear your feedback. Send me an email I always respond.

Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reminds me of my own big brother

I've been taken by my big brother on numerous occasions. We're a few years apart in age, and his dick is quite a bit bigger than mine, so he's had me trained since I was sixteen to take his alpha male big brother seed in my little bro boy pussy. Throughout many girlfriends, and even a wife a piece (him still married, me contentedly cuckolded to completion and divorced) the one constant in my sexual life has been my big brother and his big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hard right now

I was reading this while lying next to my brother. I got so fucking hard. I'm dripping precum like there's no tomorrow. I only wish we were alone so this could become reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ho, wish I had a brother.

I certainly enjoyed UR story of 2 Brothers, going to Grandma house. I feel every move that they made, I did not have sex with a man until I was over 45, since then i have enjoyed many time with various men of all sizes and ethnicity, I guess i was just a late bloomer. Having a 8.5 inch thick cock does help find many interested men. I am only a top. I want to read all UR stories, Keep writing.

Cheers bob SD 121850

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More delay and more details

Would of been great story. Who sleeps naked around family. There should of been more mystery like they both feel asleep she woke up with him cuddling up to her. She felt his hard on ect.. You do got a good story but more detail is better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
who cares?

Some people are going on about the timing and 'who sleeps naked next to family'

Who cares if it doesn't make sense or needs better timing.

As long as they fuck and my eyes read the word 'asspussy'

I'm the happiest perverted fuck on planet earth.

Good job.

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Love brotherly love!!

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
HOT!

One of my all-time favorite fantasy stories! Hope to read more from these two brothers who love each other so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

growing up i use to suck my older brother all the time. i let my nephew fuck me one time loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I think is was great. Keep em cumming:-)

lizzeelizzeeover 1 year ago

My brother took my virginity when I was 12

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous