All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
less than expected quality

If a husband entered into his room and found brother gagging wife with his tool. The rage inside husband isn't going to simply be shut down by grabbing at his throat. Momentum and the fact younger brother has climaxed more than once is going to even it out. I also would expect wife to bite him since the impact didn't even dislodge him from mouth. Then he could leave by ambulance. If not then divorce her and kick him in the balls when he tries to remount wife.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Needs More

The story just is not quite right. The ending needs a bit of work. Like describing how Dave gets up and shoots a few minutes of video to show what kind of upstanding guy John is. Then how he goes out to the garage and grabs his old Louisville slugger as an equalizer and goes back in and shows John who the big brother really is.

The next day, after John is safely ensconced in the hospital, Dave shows his parents what kind of man their precious son really is. After the beating, Jayne, perhaps in fear for her own life, had screamed over and over to Dave that John raped her. So, he forced her to file a police report. Now John has a nice place to go when he gets out of the hospital.

Of course Dave knew that Jayne, even though she may have been against it at the beginning, ended up being a slut for John. So after the trial and John was found guilty he divorced her ass. Now she has nothing, except for the twins John left in her belly of course.

Now that would be a better ending to this tale. I think it is interesting that the author, westcoastJOHN, has named his pathetic hero in this story John. I wonder if that has any significance.

rixelsrixelsabout 9 years ago
What a Wonderful Family

This is the kind of family that you hope you never have to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
-1*

2nd story of yours to read and the last pure shit. Glad you quit writing!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
thats it ??

FUCKIN MORON do us all a favor and remove your worthless stories and don't post any more if you haven't got a way to finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic brain sick author with his faggot fantasies!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real insane people can think and write such a crap!! You need help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical cunt.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

If she'd rather get fucked than fuss, this is what happens. I hope she doesn't breed -- that just encourages assholes like John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous