All Comments on 'Brotherly love'

by natasha41694

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Developing The Story

It could do with the sister's perspective particularly if she takes her brother on for advanced training

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an excellent story that demands a sequel

The story's subtitle is "Maddox develops a strange attraction to his little sister." It's not so strange. Lots and lots of big brothers have that particular attraction to their kid sisters--the attraction to that cute little coochie they've got between their thighs. Nothing gets a big brother harder in his pants than his own baby sister's tight little twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part two please.

Will they become lovers?

He needs to cum inside her pussy and get her pregnant, that is the ultimate love for them.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story

Is a sequel coming?

Anyway, I don´t like piercings, I´m sorry.

Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done...

...you managed to write quite possibly the worst story on Literotica. I got halfway through it and gave up. Zero stars awarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs Improvement

Far too short, even for a stroker. Plot absolutely implausible. Grammar errors all over the place. Stilted dialog. You put "love" in the title but there's not even a hint of anything resembling it. This story fails to work on virtually every level. That's the bad news.

The good news is that you have talent as a writer and are obviously working to hone your skills. Avail yourself of the volunteer editor program here, find yourself a good beta reader or two who aren't afraid to kick your butt with honesty, and keep writing. More importantly, read more in the category where you're posting and use the How To section here to learn the tricks. Find the stories on the top lists and try to learn what they did to get there.

Don't stop writing. You may have a long way to go but you are more competent than half the people I see writing here. Make that gift count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
started very slowly

she comes in bathroom "looking for bra"topless nothing happens goes to his room locks door

comes out for dinner next thing shes on her knees

#WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dreadful, dull, don't continue.....

I mean it, just don't, this went nowhere, and that's how it should stay. No stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your story has so many possibilities. You can develop things several different ways over a few more chapters. I think next you should have brother and sister sit down a talk ( in a good way ) what happened. She can give him a full course on sex with a girl; as she liked what he did. Now, they can make out for a while and then focus on each others body that will be a specific part that they are interested in. He has a big cock and she is built in all the right places; she can help him expand his knowledge and learn better techniques. Practice makes perfect ! Better writing structure will help too. Keep trying and you'll get there. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
vanessa

you have imagination, your little sister has had the good one kisses wished in its spirit, now it should more be boned with jumpers and thin strap drawn aside on its cheek of end of bubble, your cum is amazing on all its body, a real feast! kiss there still and still and sprinkle also its back and ass of cum after a doggie models active

mickver001mickver001over 7 years ago
Age

What difference does it make what age they are. One, it's a piece of fiction. Two, they're commiting a criminal offence by having incest anyway.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
Seriously?

Isn't it always funny to see the harshest comments from people hiding behind the mask of 'anonymous'? And if you can't handle a fictional story about incest, what the hell are you doing reading stories like that anyway?

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
I liked it!

Evidently if you call yourself 'Anonymous' you are able to determine the size of a writer's penis and how much sexual experience he has. I learn something new every day. About your story - I found it interesting and not without a certain energy. Perhaps it could have been better, most stories can be. It moved pretty fast, but that was necessary because of the impulsive nature of the act. I particularly liked the description of the things inside and on top of the refrigerator falling as he slammed into her - a nice touch. Keep writing and ignore a few ignorant 'Anonymous' detractors. They don't matter and neither do their opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Holy shit, this made me so hard just imagining this was me and my sister

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Nice

Nice story I enjoyed it a bit short but still a good story cant wait to read more of your story's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous