All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing.. love this story... cant wait for part 2...

Much of my own.. my brother 9mnths older...was my lover most of my life...I became "Trans"...25yrs ago... even though I love my sisNlaw... my brother..still says..I am& was his 1st love...an he wishes he'd just waited on me.... hugs&kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story

Perfect... It was all my feelings put in there...not about incest.. but feelings about sex... Physical hurt..and love... Best story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where's part two?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Can't see how that would work unless they leave and set themselves up as married in a place where no one knows them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderfully sexy

Jake and Jimmy will work out together. They have it in them. They love each other and have said that and proved that in this mating. Too bad they didn't have time to undress completely, so we could see and feel Jake's sexy hairy chest and abs. He is a really gentleman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Are you making a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write part 2, and 3, and 4... Jake and Jimmy fit perfectly together! Please have their next time be in a comfortable bed, where they can strip each other, gaze at each other's naked body -- maybe Jake has some sexy hair for his chest and abs -- and they can use lube to soften their sexual penetration. I do like how Jake tells Jimmy that his (Jake's) ass also belongs to Jimmy. They will do fine together, as they are deeply in love. I imagined that Jimmy's watery eyes were partly because he was in tears about his loving sex with his older brother! Please consider further developments to this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...