Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy closed his eyes and let out a scream that was swallowed by his brother's mouth as he was penetrated for the first time. The sudden attack on his hole surprised him and he couldn't restrain the continued moans and whimpers of pain. He felt Jake lower his legs to spread around his brother's body while continuing to push deeper. The pain continued to be intense as he felt the rough slide of Jake's hard flesh against his burning ring. He wanted to ask his brother to stop and pull out but because of the intense pain and Jake's tongue in his mouth, he couldn't vocalize much of anything coherent.

Jake knew he should pause to give Jimmy time to adjust to him but his body wouldn't let him. His cock was too hard to stop moving. It wasn't just the warmth of his brother's passage that kept him going as it had with other fucks. The singular pleasure of busting open an ass with his big cock combined with knowing that he was the one taking his brother's virginity produced an arousal within him unlike anything he had ever felt before. The love he felt for Jimmy was there as well but it was subdued by the pleasure of finally getting into his ass. Sooner than he expected, he felt his pubes press against his brother's flesh. "Shh. That's all of it. It gets better from here."

Jimmy nodded though he didn't open his eyes or stop his mewling. The stretching pain in his ass wasn't diminishing and he sure as hell wasn't getting used to it. The spit coating his brother's cock had mostly dried and he could feel the skin surrounding his ring stick to the hard flesh as it moved through him. His hole began to feel as if there was sandpaper passing in and out of it and it didn't help that the hardware of Jake's open jeans was pressing into the sensitive skin of his ass. He opened his eyes intending to ask Jake to stop his thrusting but upon seeing the bliss and determination on his brother's face, he couldn't do it. He couldn't deprive his brother of the pleasure he was obviously feeling despite the pain it was inflicting upon him. He remembered that he didn't want to have sex just to make himself happy but to be with his brother in every way. Even if he never got used to being fucked, the pain would be worth it to see his brother like this, happy and satisfied.

Jake looked down into his brother's watery eyes and felt some remorse about the pain he was causing but couldn't stop his hips. He could feel Jimmy's ass twitching erratically around him as it tried to expel his cock and the sensation added to his fuck. The warmth and tightness of Jimmy's ass was better than he had expected but, even without the taboo of fucking his baby brother for the first time, having sex for the first time with his lover was in itself reason enough to keep going. Even though he had regular sex with his girlfriend, being with Jimmy was what he had always wanted and now that it was happening, he never wanted it to end.

Too soon, Jake felt the tightening in his crotch that foreshadowed his impending orgasm. Of their own accord his boot clad feet hooked around his brother's bare legs giving his hips the increased leverage they needed to speed up and drive him closer to the end. He knew, however, that it wasn't the end but the beginning. Once he seeded his brother, they would be joined together in a way that few brothers are and none should be. A piece of him would always live within Jimmy and nothing would ever be able to change that. He was under no illusion that they would be able to live their lives together easily the way they wanted but, as his cock stiffened and began to pulse, he knew he could never be with Shelly or anyone else the same way.

Jimmy felt Jake give a sharp thrust as his cock swelled and began to pulsate deep within him. At the base of it where his sensitive ring was located, he could feel the throbbing of his brother's cock as it unloaded into him. He felt a curious but not unpleasant warmth spread deep inside of him and wondered if it was enhanced by it being his first time with Jake. The thought of his brother breeding him made him moan and he reached up and pulled Jake's face to his in a deep kiss. Though Jake was usually assertive and demanding with his kisses, Jimmy was surprised when Jake let him take the lead. He wrapped his arms around his brother's tense back and used his feet and legs to pull his brother closer. Even with Jake's full weight on him, the cock pulsing in his ass, and the majority of their bodies pressed together, Jimmy yearned for them to be even closer. He felt Jake hump against him in response and heard him moan in his lingering orgasm. As Jake's heaving chest calmed against him, Jimmy realized he felt a satisfaction unlike anything he had ever experienced. Under the pain and discomfort was a contentment from knowing that Jake was fulfilled. It brought him a pleasure he never expected, especially considering his own dick was still soft and unresponsive.

As Jake's cock began to soften and shrink, pulling itself out of his brother's hole, he reluctantly hauled his body up and away from Jimmy's. A noisy truck passed on the bridge above and he absently wondered how many vehicles had driven by unaware of what he had been doing to his brother below. In the dim light he could just make out Jimmy's hole flexing and sucking air as it tried to close. He knew that if he could see it in full light, it would be red and angry from its first fuck. While it was not yet happening, his load would soon flow out of it, unhindered by the loose ring. He looked forward to being able to witness that the next time they fucked. "You okay?"

Jimmy sat up and winced from the pain in his ass. He knew the sensation would linger not just physically but in his memory for a while. "Yeah. My ass hurts like hell, but I'm good."

After pulling up his jeans and tucking his cock away, Jake pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time. He didn't want to send his brother away but neither did he want him to get into trouble. "I hate to do this to you, but you gotta go. Ten minutes to curfew."

"Okay," Jimmy said reluctantly. He climbed to the ground to retrieve his clothing and boots. After dressing and making sure he looked presentable, he approached Jake again and shared another kiss. "See you at home."

"Be there in about half an hour," Jake replied as he lit a cigarette. When Jimmy turned to go to his truck, he slapped his brother's ass and smirked at the gasp he heard.

"Fuck, man," Jimmy groused. He stopped and turned an angry glare on his brother. "That hurt."

"Get used to it, bro," Jake said without remorse. "Your ass is mine now that I have to break up with Shelly."

Jimmy's eyes went wide with disbelief. "You're breaking up with her?"

"Yeah," Jake said with a shrug. "Can't be cheating on my boyfriend, can I?"

Jimmy didn't know what to make of that but a slow smile lifted his lips. "Boyfriend?"

Jake jumped off the bed of his truck and closed the distance between them. Wrapping his arms around his brother, he said softly, "While I'm not stupid enough to think we can tell anyone about us, it's not right for me to be with anyone else. I love you, Jimmy, and we'll find a way to make this work for us."

"Okay. I love you, too."

They kissed once more before Jake guided Jimmy toward his truck.

Jake leaned into the open window in the door while Jimmy started his truck. "And just so there's no question, my ass belongs to you, too, and I can't wait for you to use it."

"Cool," Jimmy said with a huge smile. He gave his brother a final, parting kiss then carefully backed out of his spot.

As he drove back along the path, Jimmy heard Jake call out, "You look nice tonight."

As Jimmy raced home to beat his curfew, he felt his brother's load begin to seep out of him and soak into his shorts and jeans. Though it was a strange sensation and he worried about getting passed his parents with the wet stain, he felt as if a weight had lifted from him. He knew Jake was right to say they could never be open about their relationship, but with his brother, best friend, and lover by his side, he knew they'd be fine.

12