Brotherly Love Ch. 01

Story Info
An adventure begins.
2.9k words
4.4
48.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always respected my sister. She was smart, strong and had an air of confidence about her that was, at times, infectious. Being a year older than me I had always relied on her for advice and friendship, along with the usual sibling rivalries of course.

We rarely fell out, and on those rare occasions I felt guilty almost immediately so I made a case to actively avoid it happening. This involved doing some of her chores and extra jobs around the house but I didn't mind, because whenever this happened I got to see my sister's incredible smile.

My sister, Sophie, was an attractive 19 year old roughly 5' 7" with long brown hair that took her hours to maintain (I know this because we have to share a bathroom.) She was slightly stockier in the shoulders than most girls but stayed in excellent shape by running and cycling to and from the sixth-form college she attended. I am constantly informed by my friends that my sister has the best ass they have ever seen, not to mention her gorgeous chest. In these moments I just pretend to sound disgusted and throw a quick jab or 2 in their direction. She wears a 32b cup and her breasts are perfectly firm and round. More than once I have 'accidentally' walked in on her in the shower just to catch a glimpse of those perfect breasts.

I myself am 18, stand dead-on 6feet tall, wide-set shoulders thanks to a couple of years playing rugby, and a browny-blonde haircut that I like to keep nice and short. I enjoy mocking those who persist in having a 'Justin Bieber' haircut like my friend Tom but we'll get to him later.

I opened my eyes and gazed drearily at my digital alarm clock, it read 10:21 and I threw my covers back feeling slightly impressed with myself. It was a Saturday and I had been out till 3 o'clock the previous night with a few of my mates from school. Despite drinking a lot on our pub crawl I couldn't help feel good as I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and made my way downstairs.

"Something smells good" I said as I walked into the kitchen where a plate of bacon and buttered bread lay on the bar.

"Thanks Sweetie, help yourself" said my 41 year old mum as she sat reading a magazine at the breakfast bar that held the food. My mum was slightly taller than Sophie at 5' 9" and had the same sort of slappable ass that she had clearly passed along to her daughter. Despite her chest showing very slight signs of droop she was still an out and out MILF.

"Kiss-ass." This was Sophie entering the room eating her much healthier breakfast of yoghurt and banana. I stuck my tongue out at her and made myself a couple of bacon sarnies before sitting down next to mum and tucking in.

"Hey Jamie do you want to go see that new Tom Cruise film that just came out? I want to see it but none of my girlfriends wanted to go with me" asked Sophie. I could see a smile cross her face as she proposed the idea; I immediately saw this and smelt a rat...

"What's the catch then?" I asked with a smile

"Huh?" she responded, trying to play innocent. But she couldn't hold it and burst out laughing after I carried on glaring at her. "OK, we have to go shopping at that new centre that opened up just out of town. Annnnd you have carry my bags as well!" she added as my smile quickly vanished. Now I usually hate shopping as much as any teenaged boy does but she looked so cute in her oversized sleeping t-shirt which I could have sworn used to belong to me. I would never admit it to anyone, even under torture, but I had always been attracted to my big sister and enjoyed spending time with her. Couple this with the fact that I had also had trouble finding people to see the new film with (my friends were all broke) and I had no option but to accept. I nodded to her after a couple of seconds thinking and she jumped from the room shrieking.

"YOU'RE BUYING LUNCH THOUGH!!!" I shouted after her up the stairs, trying to at least get something in return for a day plodding between shoe shops.

We were in the car just about to leave when she leaned across and hugged me: "thank you for coming with me" she said softly. She hugs me at least once a day so this was nothing out of the ordinary, however this one seemed to last a little longer than any of our previous hugs. All sorts of things flashed across my mind as she broke the hug and whipped out her ringing phone and quickly answered it.

"Hey Katie!" she said unnecessarily loudly. I silently cursed Katie and her stupid timing as I put the hug to back of my mind and phased out the rest of my sisters no doubt dull conversation.

I reversed off the drive and drove us as quickly as traffic would allow to our destination. By the time we had got there Sophie's phone call with Katie had long since finished and we were chatting about whatever took our fancy. The conversation had somehow turned to the topic of my girlfriend who was currently on holiday with her family in Barbados.

"So have you... yanno... done it with her yet?" Sophie enquired very obviously; subtlety had never been her strong suit.

"Sophie!! You can't ask your brother that!!" I responded, shocked that she had asked me such a personal question. I am by no means a prude but I don't just go around telling everyone about my sex life (I'm not that type of guy.) She had never really shown any interest in my love life before and certainly not in my sex life. "And no... no we haven't. We decided to wait until the time felt right."

"Good for you little bro!" she replied as she squirmed in her seat. (By the response I gave her I suspect she realised I'm still a virgin since Lilly was my first girlfriend.) She let the matter drop and seemed deep in thought for the rest of the journey until we pulled into the multi-story car park.

I watched from the driver's seat as she climbed out of my little hatchback in her denim mini skirt. I quickly looked away as I felt something stirring in my trousers, pretending to have dropped my car keys on the floor I quickly composed myself.

"Come on bro! Before the shops get busy!!!" she turned and said to me. I could have sworn she glanced at the slight bulge in my jeans before pulling her eyes up to meet mine. I very slightly blushed and muttered a quick, incoherent response before jogging the short distance over to her. She was acting very unusual towards me today and I decided to try and find what was happening.

She chose to make a bee-line for a lingerie shop as soon as we entered the shopping centre. I couldn't help but feel awkward as all the girls in the shop turned and glanced at me as I was dragged into the store by Sophie.

About 20 minutes later I carried a large handful of panties and bra's over to the changing room for my sister to try on, my face bright red out of embarrassment. I silently thought to myself it's a good job nobody here knows me because this is incredibly odd behaviour for a brother and sister. As Sophie took the underwear out of my arms I turned and tried to walk away to seats near the entrance of the store before Sophie grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"You can't go! I need you to tell me if these look good on!" My jaw must have dropped significantly because she let out a light giggle as she span and hopped into the changing room, closing the curtain. I sat down on the little bench seat in the changing area whilst my mind raced.

It only took her a couple of minutes for her to throw open the curtain wearing the skimpiest black thong I have ever seen. Combined with a hot black push-up bra it was a contender for the hottest thing I've ever seen.

My erection was obvious this time and I didn't care I just sat there admiring the view my sister provided as she span around making numerous poses. Her eyes lit up as she stopped long enough for them to settle on my crotch.

"Well someone thinks I look good" she remarked as she took a step toward me.

"...huuuh" was all I could manage in response.

She giggled as she got closer to me and tucked her loose hair behind her ear. God I love it when she does that... Her face was still wearing that radiant smile as she reached down and rubbed the inside of my thigh.

Her eyes never left mine as she slower moved her hands up my thigh towards my throbbing cock. She brushed it lightly through my jeans and I felt as though I'd been electrocuted. I gasped and it seemed to bring her slightly back to reality. She moved her head in and gave a kiss right on the lips. Despite only lasting a couple of seconds it was by far the hottest kiss I had ever been a part of and left me begging for more. I was still speechless as she quickly removed her hand from my crotch turned and walked back into the changing room.

I had no choice but to quickly dash into the toilets and relieve myself of the state that my stunning sister had left me in. It only took a couple of seconds for me to finish but I needed to splash some cold water onto my face to compose myself before I felt ready to return. Still disbelieving about what had happened I tentatively made my way back to the changing area where I found my sister waiting for me.

"Are you ok little brother?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to be able to respond correctly. "Good" she said flashing that incredible smile once more in my direction, as though nothing had happened. She paid for her items (only deciding to keep the black underwear that she had modelled for me out of her choices) and we left the store.

"Sophie..." I began, but she instantly turned to face me and help up her hand.

"Shhhh... did you enjoy that??" the little minx, she already knew the answer... to not enjoy that you'd have to be gay.

"Well. Yeah... But you're my sister! We can't do things like that!!!"

"Why not?" she asked. And the question stumped me.

"Because it's wrong! We're family! Its incest" I replied in hushed tones, after a pause to compose myself.

"Why should it be wrong though?" she expanded. "You're my brother, I love you and I know you love me... I've seen the way you look at me... I've seen the way that you 'accidentally' come into the bathroom when I'm in the shower!"

I was taken aback, not only that my sister had noticed my lust for her, but that we were openly discussing it in the middle of a shopping centre! With hundreds of people brushing past us on both sides! Realising what I was about to say she said:

"Come on, let's go see a smaller film, not that Tom Cruise one, one that we can sit at the back and talk in." and before I could get a response out she had pulled me off towards the cinema part of the centre.

I must admit I was pleased with this turn of events. My gorgeously attractive, hot older sister had intentionally rubbed my cock! The girl I had fantasised about for years, the girl that was supposed to be forever forbidden... And yet the more I thought about it the more I came around to her way of thinking. I loved her, and she loved me. How wrong could it be?

We quickly bought tickets for a Jennifer Aniston chick flick and found seats right at the back in the corner and with only one other couple in the cinema we practically had the place to ourselves.

Only a couple of minutes into the film she began: "Jamie..." but I cut her off by leaning over and kissing her. Her lips were incredibly soft and after her initial surprise I felt her kissing me back! It was the most passionate kiss I had ever taken part in and went on for some time. After a while I forgot I was kissing my sister... it just felt so right! The kiss broke and we opened our eyes, our faces inches apart. We gazed into each other's eyes. God her eyes were perfect; a deep, striking blue colour.

We kissed again, for longer this time and I twisted in my seat to pull her loose hair behind her ear. I felt her become more and more comfortable with what was happening. I jumped a little in shock when I felt her hand creep onto my crotch, and I responded by sneaking my hand down her mini-skirt and to my shock discovered she was commando.

"Wow, Nice." I whispered through a break in the kiss. Whilst I had not had sex before I had done almost everything but with Lilly before she had left for her holiday. However I had never felt a pussy as wet as my sisters was just then. And I hadn't even touched her yet!! I slowly traced my finger around her pussy lips as she continued to rub my now fully erect cock through my jeans. She gasped into my mouth as I finally made contact with her clit.

"Ohhh Jamie! That feels so good keep doing that!" she whispered as I lightly pulled on her clit with my fingers. I didn't want to disappoint and kept rubbing her clit as my sister squirmed in her seat next to me. She had broken the kiss and stopped rubbing my cock but I didn't care I was so happy with how much pleasure I was giving my big sister! I glanced around the cinema certain that Sophie's moans would have attracted the attention of the other couple in the cinema. I could just about make them out through the dark of the cinema and was pretty sure they were making out. After seeing them occupied I thought "fuck it."

I pulled my hand out of my sister's mini-skirt as I stood up. "Nooooo don't stop Jamie!! Please don't stop!!"

I silenced her with a kiss and in one move pulled her Mini skirt to the floor. She gasped in surprise but she was too far gone to care about getting caught and pulled on her nipple through her shirt.

I broke the kiss and slowly kissed my way down her: her lips, her cheek, her neck, her stomach and finally her thigh got a kiss before I found myself on my knees between her legs. I licked all the way up her slit and settled on her clit, taking it carefully between my teeth.

"Oh my god this feels sooooooo good Jamie!!!!! Don't Stop! Don't Stop!!"

I didn't. I moved lower and darted my tongue in and out of her quickly like a piston. She let out an audible squeal and I realised I no longer cared if we were caught, I just wanted to please my sister. I pushed one finger inside her whilst my tongue moved back to her clit. Her gasps were getting louder and more frequent so I knew she was close. I looked up and gazed into her eyes. She had taken to biting on her knuckles to try and keep quiet. I stared into her eyes with my tongue wrapped around her clit and 2 fingers finger fucking her like nobody ever had before.

"Shiiiiiiiiit Jamie I'm Cummmmmmming!!!!!!!!!!!" I felt her pussy muscles constrict on my fingers and then felt her cum flooding out so I went back to licking her pussy and lapped up every little bit of it. God she tasted so good!

"I'm Cummmming!!!!!" she carried on. She was squirming so much I'm surprised she managed to stay in her seat.

Finally after about a minute of shaking she settled down and pulled my face up to hers.

"That was fucking incredible!!" she whispered. And then she kissed me. Tasting all of her own juices, and I couldn't blame her, she tasted that good.

"You look so fucking hot when you cum!" I said with a smile.

We kissed for about another minute before she realised she was half naked in the middle of the cinema and pulled her mini skirt back on. Her nipples still stood out proudly through her bra and top and I could not ever imagine seeing a sexier sight. I knew the other couple must have heard our little show so I didn't even look over there to confirm or deny. I was too happy to care, and judging by her ear-to-ear smile so was Sophie.

We sat through the rest of the film without paying attention. Both our minds racing about what had happened between us. As we left the cinema she turned me and looked straight in my eyes.

"Thank you Jamie."

To be continued...

Thanks for reading my story! This is my first attempt so constructive criticism always appreciated. Chapter 2 will be along when I have time to write it but it will be sensational! ;)