Brothers and Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want sex with me enough to do that?" she said, sounding surprised.

"Couldn't you tell how much I enjoyed it Sunday?" I asked.

"Uh, actually - I'm embarrassed, Justin, but I was so out of it after you did me like you did that I wasn't cognizant of anything else. Sorry."

I laughed. "That's Ok. Let me just tell you, then: I thoroughly enjoyed it."

That started our extended sexual relationship. While I continued to scare up other pussy if I could, I started to focus on that less and less because I realized after about a month of fucking Michelle three or four times a week that she was an eager learner and gave herself over to me completely. I was really enjoying myself.

*****************

At the start of my sexual relationship with Michelle I called an attorney that I had dealt with in Virginia. I had her check on the status of Jimmy Quayle's divorce from Giselle, and any other information that she could easily locate.

The next day she reported that the divorce was final about six weeks ago, that a few days later Giselle married Brett Quayle, my asshole brother, and that Giselle had given birth to a baby boy about a year before that.

Not surprisingly the terms of the divorce - since it was based upon abandonment and since Giselle was not seeking child support (awfully good of her, wasn't it?) - were that Giselle got all of the remaining marital property except for half of the savings account, which was being held in trust by Giselle's attorney. It would revert to Giselle if not claimed within another year. Even though it was only a few thousand dollars there was no way that I wanted her to have it, so I signed a power of attorney as Jimmy Quayle, told my attorney to get the money, deduct her fees from it, and then give the rest to the Red Cross.

**************

After two months of regularly fucking Michelle I had a problem. I knew that she was in love with me and that she had talked to Giselle about it extensively, and that by now Giselle would be emotionally vested in my relationship with Michelle. That would mean that I would achieve my goal of badly hurting Giselle when I dumped Michelle. However, I didn't want to dump her, at least not yet; and I was starting to look at Michelle as an innocent victim.

Also, Michelle's almost daily workouts with me at the health club had changed her body. Not only was she now not overweight at all (but thankfully not skinny) but her thighs were sculptured. Her body would now best be described as "hot!"

After agonizing over the problem for a while I decided that what would make me feel better about it would be to give Michelle a true "gift," which would make her better able to recover when I did drop her. By then I was quickly achieving my financial goals so I could readily afford what I had in mind.

I checked with several eye surgeons and I found one in Pacific Heights, Dr. Noyes, who was not only highly rated but who maintained that he had developed a technique for successfully operating on lazy eye even in adults. That was something that all of the other surgeons I had talked to said was between impractical and impossible. I took Michelle with me to visit Dr. Noyes.

After almost an hour long examination of Michelle by Dr. Noyes and his staff, he met with us and gave his prognosis.

"Michelle's condition in her left, lazy, eye is severe. Also, her right eye is not strong enough to make up for her lazy eye which is why her vision is so poor. However, the good news is that I can easily correct the problem in her right eye, and I can make her left eye cosmetically very, very close to normal. The bad news is that there is only a thirty percent chance, or so, that the left eye will achieve anywhere close to normal vision, and the operation can only be done once."

I took that as good news. I glanced over at Michelle and she had tears in her eyes.

"How much will be cost, and when are you available?" were my next questions.

"The cost is $25,000. You can talk with my receptionist about scheduling; tell her to allow for two and one-half hours. I most likely have an opening within two or three weeks. Wednesdays and Thursdays are my normal surgical days," Dr. Noyes replied. "After the operation Michelle would need four days of bed rest with bandages on her eyes, and another two days of no sunlight," he continued. He must have been reading my mind when he continued "And no hanky-panky or any other type of physical activity during the days of best rest.

Michelle looked a little distraught. I thanked Dr. Noyes profusely, Michelle nodded thanks too, and we exited his office. When I paid for the office visit I asked the receptionist when the doctor had openings for a two and one-half hour surgery. After checking her book she said "Wednesday, two weeks from tomorrow at 8:00 a. m. or three weeks from this Thursday at 11:00 a.m. are the next two possibilities. You would need to inform me by tomorrow to be sure to lock in one of those dates, however, and the doctor would require $10,000 in advance."

I thanked her and we left. Michelle was silent as we walked to the car, but once in she started yelling at me for the first time in our relationship.

"How could you be so cruel," she cried, "to bring me there to give me hope that my condition could be improved when there is no way that I can afford that type of operation. I would rather have stayed in the dark about that - I've learned to live with my limitations."

She started sobbing hysterically with her hands on her face. I firmly grasped both of her wrists and held her hands down at her sides. "You are getting the operation, and I'm paying for it. So stop you whining and get the time off of work for the operation and the recovery."

With that I let go of her hands, started the car, and drove away. Michelle's tears soon stopped, but she remained silent till we got to her apartment building. "I believe that this is your stop," I said with a lilt in my voice.

"Justin - I'm sorry I yelled at you and said what I did. However, I can't let you pay for the operation, I just can't."

"I'm not giving you a choice," I replied in a stern voice. "If you don't get the operation I'll never fuck you again - and don't test me on that because you'll find out that I'm serious." Then I said something that surprised even me - undoubtedly something that came from my inner psyche, certainly not a conscious thought. "I want everyone else to see the beautiful person that you are, and your present appearance prevents that." We were both shocked by that statement, but I quickly followed it up with: "By the time that I pick you up tomorrow to come to my apartment you get the time off work and tell me which of the two dates the receptionist gave us is best."

Michelle was stunned. I couldn't tell if she was happy and her shock was masking it, or if she was pissed. Either way she exited the car without a word, and entered her apartment without looking back.

On my way back to work my mind was in turmoil. My conscious mind still had the concept of the "gift" to salve my conscience before I dropped her to inflict pain on Giselle, but then in the deep recesses of my mind I wondered if I might actually want a real relationship with Michelle, and to find some other way to get revenge on Giselle.

When I picked Michelle up for one of our scheduled fuck fests on Wednesday night after she got off work she had a smile on her face. "Well, did you arrange time off for work for the operation and recovery?" I asked with a stern face.

"I still can't believe that you're going to do it, but yes, I did. If you still want to do it we can get the appointment three weeks from tomorrow. You have to understand one thing, however," she snickered.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm going to try my best to fuck you blind, so you might need another operation in the future" she snarled, then after a pause giggled.

"I'll take my chances," I replied.

That night Michelle did try to fuck me blind. She vigorously rode me reverse cowgirl while fondling my balls and fingering my ass. I tried fingering her ass at the same time, but she was a blur she was moving so fast and putting so much energy into it that I finally gave up and just let her vacuum every milliliter of cum out of me. I woke up both in the middle of the night and the next morning with her feverishly sucking my cock, and each time once she got it hard she rode me again. I was completely drained the next morning.

When I walked from the bedroom into the living area of my apartment as we were getting ready to leave the next morning, I noticed her quickly moving something out from beneath her dress and putting it in her overnight bag.

"What's that?" I inquired.

"Oh, nothing," she blushed.

"Let me see that," I jokingly said.

"No, no, that's private," she resisted, trying to pull her overnight bag away.

I grabbed the bag from her and held it high away from her as she protested and tried to get it. While fending her off I reached into it and pulled out a purple device that looked like the strangest dildo in the history of mankind. Once I held it aloft Michelle stopped trying to reach her bag.

"What's this?" I chuckled.

With a red face and totally embarrassed look she replied "It's called the KegelMaster. It's an exercising device that helps develop the pelvic floor muscles. I want to be better in bed for you."

Suddenly a light bulb went on in my head. I had noticed Michelle trying to - sometimes successfully - squeeze my cock with her pussy when we were fucking. I realized that last night when she was trying to fuck me blind that she actually had at least somewhat successfully squeezed my cock with her pussy. I smile inwardly but tried to keep a straight face outwardly. I returned the KegelMaster to her bag, handed the bag to her, and without emotion said "It's working." I held her hand as we walked out the door.

That same day I made the appointment for the surgery with Dr. Noyes' office and sent them a $10,000 check for the advance.

I was blissfully happy as Michelle continued to try her best to fuck me blind over the next two weeks. In fact she asked if she could simply move in until after the surgery, at which time she would return to her apartment. I readily agreed. I was so well serviced for the next two weeks - her Kegel exercises using the KegelMaster were having an increasingly beneficial effect - that I had almost forgotten about revenge on Giselle. Then shit hit the fan.

After a truly memorable fuck where we sat facing each other and I sucked her nipples as she squeezed my cock with her pelvic floor muscles, as we lay panting and smiling next to each other Michelle hit me with it. "While my roommate Kathy will be able to help me some while I'm recovering from eye surgery I need more help than she can provide so I arranged for my sister Giselle to come visit, along with her sixteen month old son, James. She's been anxious to meet you too."

"What?" was my stupid reply as I tried to wrap my head around the fact that the bitch Giselle had named the son that she had with my asshole brother after me.

"Wouldn't you want to meet Giselle?" she coyly asked.

We had a strained conversation for the next few minutes. Of course there was no way that I could simply said "No," but I sure wasn't liking it. Despite the fact that my facial appearance had changed enough so that there was no chance that she would recognize me, and because my body had gotten more muscular enough from attending the health club almost daily with Michelle that it would not be easy to recognize (at least clothed), I was still very worried. My voice hadn't changed, and maybe there were some mannerisms that I had that I didn't even realize I did that would tip me off.

As I was stewing about this, Michelle laid an even a worse idea on me.

"I was wondering, Justin, if you might rent a bed and a crib so that Giselle could stay here with you in your apartment living room. My roommate can help me with any emergency at night, but our apartment is way too small to accommodate them."

"How about a hotel instead," I quickly replied.

"She and I would both like it if you would let her stay here. Please, Justin - it will only be for the day of the operation and four days afterward. Once my only problem is sunlight she'll leave, and I'll move back in here with you if you'll have me."

Then she started sucking my cock. "Why can't I think of an excuse while she's squeezing my balls," went through my mind as I started to harden.

After I fucked Michelle again she fell right to sleep. I lay with my eyes open most of the night.

*************

While still working on a way to avoid having my tramp ex-wife stay at my apartment the day of and four days after Michelle's operation, I needed a worst-case-scenario contingency plan. I set Judy, one of the college-attending researchers who worked for me part-time, on finding out how I could temporarily change my voice. To my surprise she came up with a solution within a couple of hours.

"Justin, there's a technique where cotton cylinders are placed in your nasal passageways by a doctor. As long as you don't keep them in more than a week there are few complications. Doctor Joan Phillips in San Mateo County maintains that this can change voice quality by 10-20%," Judy told me.

"Get me an appointment with Dr. Phillips ASAP," I excitedly ordered.

I was having trouble dissuading Michelle from her Giselle-staying-with-me idea. Every time I would bring up some problem with it she would fuck my brains out. That KegelMaster must be one of the best inventions of all time because it seemed that every day her pelvic floor muscles were getting stronger, and every fuck was getting better - and they were already top quality to begin with.

Two days after Judy's report I found myself in Dr. Phillips office. She explained the theory behind her technique, played me three tapes of what she swore were representative before and after voices, and estimated the cost - which would depend somewhat on what type of cylinders were best for my particular passageways; cotton wasn't always the best choice, sometimes much more expensive materials, that were harder to insert and remove, needed to be used. I made arrangements to have her perform her procedure on me the day before Giselle was to arrive, and to reverse the procedure six days later.

The gross apprehension I had was mitigated by two things. First, Michelle didn't recognize my voice on the phone once I had the procedure done. Per Dr. Phillips' suggestion I told her that I had allergies. Second, Michelle was so goddamn excited about her upcoming operation that she was like a kid having Halloween, Christmas, and her Birthday Party all at the same time. I resigned myself to having to put up with my bitch ex-wife for four or five nights, and had all sorts of plans on how to make myself scare so that I could be around her and her little brat as little as possible.

On the fateful Thursday I took Michelle to the hospital. My bitch ex-wife was going to get a cab from the airport to Michelle's apartment, where Michelle's roommate Kathy would be waiting. I stayed at the hospital until Michelle was out of the recovery room and then took her home.

After an hour interacting with Michelle, Michelle's roommate, the bitch, and the brat, I was extremely surprised that Giselle gave no indication whatsoever that she recognized me. Michelle was wiped out from the surgery so after we shared some Chinese food, Giselle, James and I went to my apartment, leaving Michelle with Kathy. The plan was for me to drop Giselle off at Michele's apartment around 8:30 a.m., about the time that Kathy left for work.

One nugget in the conversation that Giselle had no problem sharing with Kathy and me, as well as Michele, was that she had just gone off the pill because she and Bret were going to try for another kid once she got back. "I'll be really horny since Bret has been out of town for the last ten days, and I'll be here four, so he better be ready for some high-intensity balling."

Michelle laughed, a germ of an idea started forming in my pea brain as I politely chuckled, and from the pained look on her face it was TMI for Kathy.

Giselle, James and I were all tired when we got to my apartment so I didn't have to interact with them much before we all went to bed. My living room area was quite large and sparsely furnished so there was plenty of room for a twin bed for Giselle and a small crib for James.

As I was lying in bed with Giselle and James in the next room the germ of an idea that had crept into my pea brain while Giselle was talking about how horny she was morphed into a diabolical plan. It would be the ultimate revenge. I really thought that I could pull it off because Giselle had demonstrated that she was a slut and she had been giving me funny looks ever since we met. By then I had determined that they were not looks of recognition but of appreciation.

After I dropped Giselle and James off at Michelle's apartment the next day I went and got several stealth video cameras. I also got several photography backdrops. I set them up in my room around my bed, and I purchased new sheets that were a bright red color, vastly different than the only two sets of sheets I owned, both white. I made my bed with the new sheets and removed the headboard and put it in my closet.

I couldn't believe how easy it was to seduce the slut. The night of the second day of Michelle's bed rest recovery I suggested that she and I go out drinking to celebrate Michelle's upcoming new life. I told her that I had a neighbor who would be glad to sit for James. She readily agreed.

It was really hard being nice to Giselle that night, but knowing what was coming made it bearable. She voluntarily - with no encouragement from me - got plastered. She had some interesting comments once she got drunk too. The most interesting was her admission (her speech was slurred and there were random words, but the following is the jest of it): "My biggest regret in life is treating my ex-husband badly. I should have kept my legs together when his brother tried to seduce me, and done everything that I could to stay with him. I loved him more than anyone else, which is why I named my son after him despite my present husband's objections. I wish I could have had a chance to at least talk to him alone before we divorced, but he was so angry that he just took off and I never saw him again. At least I know that he's still alive because a little while ago he retrieved the money that the Court ordered be held in escrow for him."

I pretended to be sympathetic. While her words were somewhat comforting they didn't change one iota what was going to happen; I needed revenge on both her and my asshole ex-brother.

When I got Giselle back to my apartment and paid the babysitter she was so sloppy drunk that she disrobed right in front of me. Maybe it was an intentionally provocative act, I don't know, but what it did was make it easier for me. I started kissing her while fondling her boobs. She gave only token resistance at first and then showed her true sluttiness by saying "You have to use a rubber to fuck me 'cause Bret and I are gonna start trying for another kid."

"No problem," I said. I reached into a drawer and pulled out four condoms which I had purchased just for the occasion. She got a smile on her face then started stroking my cock while she kissed me.

I carried her into my bedroom. I don't think that she even noticed the photography backdrops, or the unusually bright bedroom lights except to say "Aren't you gonna turn the lights off?" to which I replied "No, I want to see your beautiful body while I fuck you." That satisfied her.

I made a show of ripping open one condom before turning her on her hands and knees. I licked and fingered her pussy until she had the start of an orgasm and then plunged my rock-hard bare dick into her cunt. In her present state I didn't think that she would remember any earlier techniques that I had used when we were married, but just to be safe I used Michelle's favorite - nine slow strokes, one hard; then eight slow, two hard; etc. By the time that I got to five and five she was screaming for me to fuck her hard.