Brothers and Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had intentionally left the door to my room open, and her orgasmic screams woke up little James. I was sure that anyone viewing the DVD that I was making would hear the child's screams in the background, which fit my plan perfectly. I actually comforted little James and got him to calm down after the first fuck, and closed the door for the second two.

That's right, I fucked the bitch bareback three times that night. I then showered her off including getting the cum off of her thighs and pubic hair, before I carried her comatose ass back to her bed. By the time that she woke up with a bad hangover the next morning the photography screens were put away, the red sheets had been changed, and I was acting perfectly nonchalant.

After we had breakfast she tried to give me a kiss. I stopped her, pretending to be funny.

"Hey, Giselle, you don't want to get Michelle mad at me for giving you a kiss, do you?"

"After last night you're worried about a kiss?" she asked, quite perplexed.

"Last night? What about last night?" I inquired, pretending to be startled.

Giselle was actually startled, she didn't need to pretend. "Why after you fucked me last night," she snipped.

"What? You are kidding, right? After I saved you from that guy fingering you in the bar I simply put you to bed," I said. "You must have dreamt about him fucking you."

She thought for a moment then said "Why is my pussy sore?"

"Maybe you masturbated in your sleep," I replied.

"Oh," was her only response, with an enlightened look on her face, like that really was possible.

"Giselle, if you were dreaming about me fucking you do not tell Michelle that, because I don't want her to think that there is any possibility that I would," I said sternly.

"No, that's not what I was dreaming," she snarled.

I laughed my ass off inside my mind as we drove wordlessly to Michelle's apartment that morning. That night I quietly gave myself a high five when I overheard Giselle tell Michelle that the day that I fucked her she was at the start of the most fertile part of her menstrual cycle.

**************

I was able to avoid too much one-on-one time with Giselle the next two nights, and she soon was bidding Michelle a tearful goodbye after Dr. Noyes made a house call - yes he really did so that there was no chance that she would be exposed to sunlight - to remove her bandages. I even took Giselle to the airport the last night and gave her and James perfunctory hugs goodbye, hoping that the bitch was pregnant with my child.

Dr. Noyes' operation did cosmetically improve Michelle's left eye so that it was so close to normal that only if you knew that there had been a problem would you suspect it. I didn't realize how much that would improve her looks - but I have to say that now her face was beautiful.

Dr. Noyes reminded us that the sight in her right eye should be 20/30 - the best that he could correct it - after her two days out of the sunlight. It would be at least a month before we would know if her left eye would get to 20/40, or maybe even 20/30. "The operation did go as well as any I performed," he said with a smile, "so let's keep our fingers crossed.

The day that Michelle could emerge from her artificially dark apartment she cried when she took a good look at herself in the mirror in my apartment while I stood next to her.

"Why are you crying, babe?" I asked her.

"I look so much better now than what I perceived I did before. And now that I can see your face with good vision I can't believe that anyone as handsome as you are would want to be with me. But mostly I'm crying tears of job because you have given me a new lease on life."

With that she turned to me and planted a passionate kiss on me, with plenty of tongue. Then she snuggled up to me and said "The only reason why someone would be as good to me as you have been is if you loved me, Justin. Do you love me, Justin? I love you so much that it hurts!"

WOW - I guess I should have been ready for that, but I wasn't. I quickly recovered, however, and said "Yes, Michelle, I love you," and then kissed her. My reasoning for saying it was twofold. One, I wanted her to believe it since it would make Giselle's pain even greater if I dumped her. Two, I might actually be in love with her, despite my attempts not to be.

After a few minutes of kissing, Michelle led me to the bed and stripped. "I was a bad girl while recovering," she said with a pout as she undid my pants.

"How's that?" I asked,

"Despite Dr. Noyes' admonition about no exercise I used the KegleMaster twice a day. I do believe that I could now quish a water banana," she giggled.

"Let's give it a try," I excitedly said.

***************

By five months after Michelle and I had our first post-operation fuck lots of things had happened.

Michelle's vision in her right eye became 20/30. In her left eye it got to 20/40. With contact lenses her eyesight was correctable to 20/20 in both eyes, and she looked gorgeous.

The sex with Michelle, both because of her exercises and because of the enormous true love that she had for me, was beyond compare. I could not possibly imagine how it could be better either in quality or quantity.

I had to admit to myself that I was in love with Michelle, and asked her to marry me. She cried, "Yes, yes, yes," as I slipped a ring on her finger.

Brett got an anonymous DVD of his slut wife Giselle cheating on him by fucking "some guy" on red sheets while her baby cried in the background. My face had been pixelated out and there was nothing about the photography background, bed, or sheets (the red sheets were long ago burned) tying it to me.

I learned the following tidbits from my sexy fiancé:

-Bret's trip, while Giselle was visiting San Fran, was extended for five more days. The slut was now clearly pregnant, and unless she got pregnant the very day that Bret returned - a couple of days past her peak fertility - it was likely with my child.

-Bret and Giselle were getting along poorly, and likely getting divorced. Apparently the DVD did not play well with Brett. I guess he had no trouble fucking my wife, but when someone else was fucking her it was a big problem. A bigger problem for both of them was that they didn't have much money and their finances had been strained severely; severely enough so that my Mom and Dad had been helping them despite their advanced age and their own limited means.

-Giselle no longer worked as a hostess in a restaurant. She is taking college courses part time while helping me at work. It turns out that her eyesight was the only thing masking a really keen mind, and she has taken to research like a duck to water.

-My business is thriving.

Now that I have my revenge, and a MUCH better woman than I had before, I actually occasionally give thanks to Bret and Giselle for being the asshole and slut, respectively, that they are.